Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy (2117 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / I'm With A Runs Girl Now. See What We Are Doing (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by Airforce1(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2016
So today I saw my ex girl friend alighting from a guy's car and honestly I was so fuckingg upset because it's not up to 3months we broke up.

I'm not jealous , but cruising my crib with her dumb asss New found boy friend was wrong.

It shows she's cheap and stupid

I called her number to know if she's found a new boy friend but all she told me was I should come over her house and talk to her face to face if I so fuckingg cares to know but I won't go because I don't take condition from women.
Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by darkenkach(m): 8:58pm On May 02, 2016
Broke ass dude. Focus on your life bro.

12 Likes

Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by divinehand2003(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2016
Who be this Otuetue now?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by finalboss1(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2016
lols.....but when you go drop ur album..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by SeverusSnape(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2016

Look at yourself.

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by delishpot: 9:02pm On May 02, 2016
Airforce1:
So today I saw my ex girl friend alighting from a guy's car and honestly I was so fuckingg upset because it's not up to 3months we broke up.
I'm not jealous , but cruising my crib with her dumb asss New found boy friend was wrong.

I called her number to know if she's found a new boy friend but all she told me was I should come over her house and talk to her face to face if I so fuckingg cares to know but I won't go because I don't take condition from women.

grin grin grin
Bros, why Na? You sure say e nor Dey pain you? Even divorced people marry as soon as they can. Why you want the girl to remain single because you guys broke up? You for ask her to shave head and wear white cloth to mourn the death of your relationship.
Brow, leave anger for now. Go and take a hot bath, eat good food and try to sleep.

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by Aremu01(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2016
Smh...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by peterjero(m): 9:21pm On May 02, 2016
delishpot:

grin grin grin
Bros, why Na? You sure say e nor Dey pain you? Even divorced people marry as soon as they can. Why you want the girl to remain single because you guys broke up? You for ask her to shave head and wear white cloth to mourn the death of your relationship.
Brow, leave anger for now. Go and take a hot bath, eat good food and try to sleep.

Your response always on point, I like know you.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by hifaif1: 9:23pm On May 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Listen, my child, it is time you joined the monastery!!!

The clues are around you just that you are too befuddled to unriddle them!!! Your sad stories are pieces of a jigsaw. Everything points to a seminary!!! I see you in the religious habiliments of a monk!!! Do not fight this calling, my son!!! I have watched your steps with utmost patience like a crocodile waiting for its prey!!! Do not run!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by ClintonDal(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2016
I actually had high hopes for you but yet again you have shown your self. Aboki!
Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by Big4wig(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2016
U broke up,i mean what were u expecting her to do,go months without dickfood??.Pack well jor..She is a bitch who av holes dat needs filling...Konji go flog u Mr break-up cheesy

Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Look at yourself.

Lol bro... Uhm.. There's an offline bbm group for MIMZY supporters... Kindly drop your Bbm pin here or Pm me with it... Sai mimzy!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by delishpot: 9:49pm On May 02, 2016
peterjero:

Your response always on point, I like know you.

Thank you bro. Na God Dey give us wisdom. cool
Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by meimoks(f): 9:49pm On May 02, 2016
E don pain OP grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by shulamitewoman(f): 9:50pm On May 02, 2016
Was it d same gurl..u were flooding her pics here sum days ago, Dat she is d best tin dah happened 2ur life? U calling cheap now?Smh mehnn
Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by SeverusSnape(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2016
slyIsaac:

Lol bro... Uhm.. There's an offline bbm group for MIMZY supporters... Kindly drop your Bbm pin here or Pm me with it... Sai mimzy!
I'm not on BBM, I don't fancy it.
Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by finalboss1(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2016
hifaif1:

The clues are around you just that you are too befuddled to unriddle them!!! Your sad stories are pieces of a jigsaw. Everything points to a seminary!!! I see you in the religious habiliments of a monk!!! Do not fight this calling, my son!!! I have watched your steps with utmost patience like a crocodile waiting for its prey!!! Do not run!!!

Nǐ shì duì de ,will like to join
Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by Fourwinds: 9:54pm On May 02, 2016
OP u are a big baby just learning how to walk... So this is d reason y u post a pix of urself and another girl in one thread while u grabbed d girl boobi. I feel like slapping u thru my phone rite now
Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by Burgerlomo: 10:35pm On May 02, 2016
delishpot:

grin grin grin

Baba shey D man don offend you before? grin
Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by delishpot: 4:17am On May 03, 2016
Burgerlomo:

Baba shey D man don offend you before? grin

No. I just want him to come to terms with the situation in good faith. leave the girl to continue with her life as he does so with his own too.
I believe( not saying I am sure o before quoters jump on this point) he did the dumping. He prolly is suspecting that she knew the guy before their breakup because to him, 3 months is too soon in his mind to get to be that close to someone else. He must be feeling used.
Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by Nobody: 5:33am On May 03, 2016
What will this type of NAIJA youth do in the moon when our Science and Tech minister sends us there in 2020?

It's pathetic.angry

1 Like

Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by firstking01(m): 6:02am On May 03, 2016
And it was this same girl you were posing and making a hell of a noise with on nairaland ba?,,,now she has dumped your fvcking ass for a more reasonable dude and you come here to cry fowl, mtchewsundecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by firstking01(m): 6:03am On May 03, 2016
And it was this same girl you were posing and making a hell of a noise with on nairaland ba?,,,now she has dumped your fvcking ass for a more reasonable dude and you come here to cry fowl,,,,and from all indications, it seems you 've not moved on...mtchewsundecided
Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by jacy67(f): 6:30am On May 03, 2016
hifaif1:

hahahahahaha!!!!!! kikikikii!!!! Seriously, you got me laughing with this.

Are you a prophet??
Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by JonSnow(m): 6:40am On May 03, 2016
Immature fool.
Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by youngnigga22(m): 6:52am On May 03, 2016
Someone that doesn't own a bicycle is telling us that he bought a car for his ex. Guy u no go blow. Even if u hype yourself from now till tomorrow u no go still blow. Even if them tell all d whole bokoharam nd army to gather their bomb nd put on u, u no go still blow . Just come to my house nd follow boys like you in digging my foundation, wanna start building
Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by hifaif1: 8:03am On May 03, 2016
jacy67:

hahahahahaha!!!!!! kikikikii!!!! Seriously, you got me laughing with this.

Are you a prophet??

Yes, my child, I am a prophet!!!

DoYou Know...

1. That I prophesied, in 2011, that Buhari will win the general election in 2015?

2. That I prophesied that Leicester City will win the premier league without kicking the ball?

3. I prophesied that Chelsea will draw yesterday even when they were 2 goals down?

4. I prophesied, on Jan 1, 2016, that at least 2 major universities will go on strike before the middle of the year?

Among my other prophesies?
Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by hifaif1: 8:35am On May 03, 2016
finalboss1:

Nǐ shì duì de ,will like to join

Good, my child!!!

Now, you must do some certain things!!! You must question your decisions for at least a month!!! Celibacy is not really as much of a big deal as your willingness to serve the Lord!!!
Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by GoldenJAT(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2016
this F-list musician again!!!!
Re: My Girl Now Rolls With Another Guy by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2016
Airforce1:

You said she's cheap and stupid for having another guy within 3 months? What should we call you who posted a pic here kneading a breasts the other day? Highly stupid and highly cheap? Let me know if these are not what we can call you grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid / Why Ladies Never Admit To Watching PO.RN / Primarital And Extramarital Sex Is Good, Not Shameful- Christian Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.