Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

My Type Of Girl....... A True Definition Of My Type Of Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Type Of Girl....... A True Definition Of My Type Of Woman (859 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Type Of Girl....... A True Definition Of My Type Of Woman by captaindavid(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2016
Many girls have their own Ideal type of man they can be truly dedicated to. This is so true n acceptable, am not disputing it. But I want d girls to also knw dat we guys also have our own ideal women we'll love to be committed to. Bellow is mine. pls if u don't fit into it, don't bother checking my profile or my signature but if u fit into it,u are free to go ahead....

1. She must be tall
2. she must be fat
3. She must be hairy
4. She must be fierce looking
5. She must stretch marks
6. She must be glutinous
7. She must be an uneducated Yoruba girl with British accent
8. She must be a tomboy
9. She must be the snoring type when sleeping
10. She must be romantic n also n fighter..

endeavor to apply in person if u fit in..
Re: My Type Of Girl....... A True Definition Of My Type Of Woman by finalboss1(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2016
1. She must be ah giant
2. she must not be fat
3. She must hv ah bleached face
5. She must not hv stretch marks
6. She must be muscular
7. She must be an educated calabar girl
with British accent
8. She must ahv a pointed nose
9. She must not be the snoring type when sleeping
10. She must be romantic nd wicked
Re: My Type Of Girl....... A True Definition Of My Type Of Woman by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 02, 2016
U just dey use style tell urself say u no go marry
Re: My Type Of Girl....... A True Definition Of My Type Of Woman by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 02, 2016
finalboss1:
1. She must be ah giant
2. she must be chubby
3. She must hv ah bleached face
5. She must not hv stretch marks
6. She must be muscular
7. She must be an educated calabar girl
with British accent
8. She must ahv a pointed nose
9. She must not be the snoring type when sleeping
10. She must be romantic nd wicked
she must be chubby and muscular

………See contradiction! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Type Of Girl....... A True Definition Of My Type Of Woman by finalboss1(m): 9:34pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
she must be chubby and muscular

………See contradiction! cheesy

Zhè jiùshì wǒ xiǎng yào de (thats what i want)
Re: My Type Of Girl....... A True Definition Of My Type Of Woman by latinoKingdom(m): 9:39pm On May 02, 2016
captaindavid:
Many girls have their own Ideal type of man they can be truly dedicated to. This is so true n acceptable, am not disputing it. But I want d girls to also knw dat we guys also have our own ideal women we'll love to be committed to. Bellow is mine. pls if u don't fit into it, don't bother checking my profile or my signature but if u fit into it,u are free to go ahead....

1. She must be tall
2. she must be fat
3. She must be hairy
5. She must stretch marks
6. She must be glutinous
7. She must be an uneducated Yoruba girl with British accent
8. She must be a tomboy
9. She must be the snoring type when sleeping
10. She must be romantic n also n fighter..

endeavor to apply in person if u fit in..
get clay mod one yourself angry
Re: My Type Of Girl....... A True Definition Of My Type Of Woman by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 02, 2016
finalboss1:
Zhè jiùshì wǒ xiǎng yào de (thats what i want)

Hahahaahahaha! What did u eat that u have to say it in Chinese first then translate it? grin angry

That foreign thread made u go crazy talk.. tongue it's like ur packed in Ng, distributed in China...
Re: My Type Of Girl....... A True Definition Of My Type Of Woman by finalboss1(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahaahahaha! What did u eat that u have to say it in Chinese first then translate it? grin angry

That foreign thread made u go crazy talk.. tongue it's like ur packed in Ng, distributed in China...
nt funny... mtcheeeew
Re: My Type Of Girl....... A True Definition Of My Type Of Woman by possibilita(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2016
Papa God,ino dey 4 all this one,abeg just give me a girl with a heart of Gold.
Re: My Type Of Girl....... A True Definition Of My Type Of Woman by captaindavid(m): 11:59pm On May 02, 2016
latinoKingdom:
get clay mod one yourself angry
I will. certainly

(1) (Reply)

... / WHAT DOES HE WANT ME FOR?SEX OR MORE? / Help A Disturbed Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.