Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (136130 Views)

Check Out The Backside Of This Lady In The Pool, Is It Real Or Fake(photos, 18+) / Sleeping Groom: Man Slept Off During His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by queensera(f): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
A Nigerian man took to his twitter to share this, He Wrote:

No carry babe for club , u no go hear word, My guy don do 4 rounds before him eye clear (No condom)

E snap the babe back side after the 4th round

All these babes way dey do runs no dey take care of their body, Na only face dem dey fix.

https://mobile.twitter.com/spyseesyou/status/1032241862688624641

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
A runs girl?

Unless he used protection, Your friend has just given himself an STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection). The guy below me has neatly diagnosed the various varieties of germs swimming around in your friend's body right now grin

[img]https://i./3NnW6.gif[/img]

185 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
HABA !!! Dis don pass 'runs girl' ooo, dis na 'Fly girl', I swear!

All-In-One grin

Kraw-kraw, kuruna, eegbon, lapa-lapa, ishaka, ekusa, eczema, scabies, dandruff, ring-worm, measles, small-pox, chicken-pox

KASALA x 13 !!! grin

608 Likes 41 Shares

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Chai! Omo see craw craw for nyash shocked shocked

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by Duchessree(f): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
lol grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Rest in peace bro

381 Likes 22 Shares

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by tobiogunboye(m): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin What if d babe get HIV, I pity d guy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by Ekez(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dem go dey form posh not knowin say their nyash don rutty

45 Likes

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by Mcy56(f): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
queensera:
A Nigerian man took to his twitter page to share this, He Wrote: My guy don do 4 rounds before him eye clear (No condom) E snap the babe back side after the 4th round
Is it possible to sleep with runs babe without using protection? shocked Abeg dey lie small small. Haba!

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by Mcy56(f): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
princechurchill:
Rest in peace bro
Lol. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by mymadam(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Abeg, make una free the babe jor. All me I see na psychedelic tatoo. Lobatan wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dry poo and spam all over the bum bum, she's so unhygienic.

2 Likes

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by Olalan(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Serves him right...... How people get to have sex with runs girls still amazes me....

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ewwww!! runs girl!!! without condom!! a male whòre!! some guys deserve what they get.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
angry
Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by 3millionia: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
No fck given

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol. This one is even better. Go to sexuality section for Ashewo beer parlor thread . You go see and read worst. There are some hidden treasures in that thread Sha. Man no get time for that thread again.
Baddest thread, dopest thread at the same time.

Kudos to all the niggas keeping that thread lively and real. More money to flenjour your life and may your days be long.

For those asking for the thread link. Kindly check below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/3114

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by queensera(f): 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin
>>
>>

See More Of The Girl Pictures HERE
Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by Godjone(m): 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Go for treatment OP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by Lajet: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mcy56:

Is it possible to sleep with runs babe without using protection? shocked Abeg dey lie small small. Haba!

Yes its 100% possible

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by Teewhy2: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
This life is funny, the guy's girlfriend might be on this forum joining all of us to yab the girl not knowing that his boyfriend is the one that picked the girl and whatever disease he has picked from her body, he is about transferring to her if not already transferred self.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Why would you fork a person you barely know without protection? a girl you know sleep around no less

11 Likes

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by ewenla7: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mcy56:

very possible, some are very careless as long as u flash d cash

12 Likes

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Is that a staph infection or an old injury from sitting on a rusty nail?
I'll run her package too but with protection.

5 Likes

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dayummmmm!!!!
Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by Fuckdamod: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin oh my God!
What is that?! Look also at her armpit region cry
Runs outta the thread like

[img]https://media1./images/f6b85f0348af42032e88f11aa63c0d26/tenor.gif?itemid=11785730[/img]

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mcy56:

Ha
Look at you . lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by frugal(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Olalan:
Serves him right...... How people get to have sex with runs girls still amazes me....

Your girlfriend might be one. You just don't know it yet.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
what if that is a normal boil as a result of some what ever.
bitches with boils will like this comment.

11 Likes

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Some people below me Wil say this is fashion undecided

1 Like

Re: The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin

I want to laugh but I don't want to laugh

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.