Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom (4144 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by youngnigga22(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2016
Just saw this on facebook. Please be mindful on how you sit on d water system tub ( for those that do that). Help spread the news to everyone, very risky sitting on d tub.

Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 02, 2016
Daaaamn! That's super gross.. undecided
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by richol(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2016
Jeez...i can picture how the toilet would have broken nd how it tore her body....with the toilet water and blood mixed...
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:12pm On May 02, 2016
Pls add graphic pics..
It's well..this same thing happened to one of my neighbours.. Very painful
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by Fernandowski(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2016
in the second picture, how can a sensible human being sit like the first guy on a water system??

is he or she from ibadan or what??

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by Timolanki(m): 12:24am On May 03, 2016
This pic is too gruesome. I can't imagine some people use d WC squatting on it instead of sitting on it.
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by youngnigga22(m): 12:32am On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:
Daaaamn! That's super gross.. undecided
yea couldn't eat when I saw it
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by youngnigga22(m): 12:33am On May 03, 2016
richol:
Jeez...i can picture how the toilet would have broken nd how it tore her body....with the toilet water and blood mixed...
bros u dn turn analyzer be that na grin

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by youngnigga22(m): 12:34am On May 03, 2016
Pinkiedearie:
Pls add graphic pics..
It's well..this same thing happened to one of my neighbours.. Very painful
yea will do jst that. Seriously shocked
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by youngnigga22(m): 12:36am On May 03, 2016
Timolanki:
This pic is too gruesome. I can't imagine some people use d WC squatting on it instead of sitting on it.
guy if u ask me na who I go ask? Maybe its highness or she jst wants to try new spider- man skills
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by YabaLeftist: 12:41am On May 03, 2016
Such a beautiful, fresh arse ruined.
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by Julietcutie(f): 12:44am On May 03, 2016
embarassed ewwwwwwwwwww! super gross... too bad see as her ass just divided
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by greatgod2012(f): 2:45am On May 03, 2016
Na wa o Everywhere is full of risk! God have mercy, and let's all be careful. Too much risk everywhere
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by Nobody: 3:23am On May 03, 2016
This message is to FAT people grin who breaks a toilet wiv their butt shocked
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by swaggzo(m): 4:46am On May 03, 2016
LOTS OF PEOPLE DO THIS. .. I DON'T THINK ITS PROPER!
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by Nobody: 4:57am On May 03, 2016
I cant believe these kind of people still exist :-/ Back to the ass, damnn, get well soon.
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by youngnigga22(m): 6:11am On May 03, 2016
YabaLeftist:
Such a beautiful, fresh arse ruined.
d V is still intact na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by youngnigga22(m): 6:12am On May 03, 2016
Julietcutie:
embarassed ewwwwwwwwwww! super gross... too bad see as her ass just divided
yea, pls dnt try this oh. Dnt want to hear stories about yours. That one go break me
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by Julietcutie(f): 7:12am On May 03, 2016
youngnigga22:
yea, pls dnt try this oh. Dnt want to hear stories about yours. That one go break me
caring u... lol it won't happen Tnks
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by CaroLyner(f): 8:37am On May 03, 2016
its whites.they'd fix the butt back to normal.
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by youngnigga22(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2016
Julietcutie:

caring u... lol it won't happen Tnks
ok dear
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by Chrisrare: 9:28am On May 03, 2016
Op y u mess up na, put graphic pix in ur title.
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by iykebest1(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2016
This should be sent to the front page for the sake of ekiti people.
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by iykebest1(m): 9:47am On May 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
happy birthday fine geh. God bless you immediately.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by wemmieslim(f): 9:50am On May 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by youngnigga22(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
yea u right but if its in Africa, na need nd thread they will use on d butt undecided
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by Nobody: 10:31am On May 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
The nurses attending to her dont look white.
Re: Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom by palladin: 12:11pm On May 03, 2016
Timolanki:

Have you used the university hostels toilets before? You'd prefer shotput.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! / We Met On Nairaland. 6 Months Later We Are Married. / She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.