Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) (60565 Views)

Hushpuppi Congratulate Tiwa Savage For Winning "Best Female" Soundcity MVP Award / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by DaBullIT(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2016
excuse me , who is daddyfreeze and why did san call him first ??

bloggers and rubbish

2 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by topsam1(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2016
Im very sorry to say this, i dont pray they come together again....this guy called teeblizz or what isnt gonna change a bit...as i speak to u, he might be onto another woman prey outside there....the guy na casanova jere...Tiwa should move on with her life...and for the SAN....sahara should get his phone number for us to bombard him with calls....lol

6 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Jimi23(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2016
Donpressman:
See your life! where you there when he was taking hard substance? And you don't even know what character assassination means. If they eventually sue Tiwa she will pay for damages except she can prove beyond reasonable doubt the guy was sniffing the drugs.

Where u sef dey when Tiwa was getting knacked by dr sid, don jazzy and tuface? That doesnt amount to character assassination right? The only person who doesnt know what character assassination is here is u! For all u know there might be recorded evidence against Teebillz that will finally knock him out. U must think the law court is a comedy fair. Abeg Teebillz or whatever he calls himself should take several seats back.

5 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by kurlz(f): 8:18am On May 03, 2016
omg Tiwa made the greatest mistake of her life by marring this man.
He started the whole drama now he's acting as the victim. For heaven's sake if you tired of your marriage just quit and safe the world all this drama.
Now I'm fully convinced he's a gold digger and doesn't which her well.

Oh Lord please help me not to make the mistake of my life when choosing a spouse. plsssssssss

2 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 03, 2016
frisky2good:
Teebillz too will have to show evidence of Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid and Tubaba tupiaking Tiwa Savage. See person wey dey quote Newton. When Teebillz woke up drunk and depressed and decided to go online to start ranting didn't he know that his own action was going to generate a reaction? Abeg make all of them go rest make we hear beta word. On a brighter note, fuel queue don reduce for my area.
u are shameless ur fellow guy's image is being tarnish, u are here supporting tiwa, tiwa should have said she will swear before God buh she didn't, that interview was fake

3 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by jayriginal: 8:19am On May 03, 2016
If people want to lie they should lie with sense.

How can a Senior Advocate suo motu bring up a libel/defamation suit. And Freeze is the hero who pleaded with him to drop it?

Apparently Freeze doesn't know what it means to have locus standi.

First from what Freeze said, he is implying that the SAN wanted to sue of his own volition (which is an impossibility) .

Second, if Tunji actually briefed the lawyer and paid his legal fees, Freeze wants us to believe that his pleas alone made the counsel drop the brief?

See how idiotic he sounds in either scenario?

8 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:20am On May 03, 2016
Well she has to prove that he is a drug addict now and that he is 45 million in debt. I don't blame him Nigerians and their gullibility will belive heresay over fact. If there is no proof then she lied. Shikenan. Even if he was broke it's no crime after all girls and women take men to the cleaners everyday. And as her manager he should have had an ironclad contract with her. U can't just use and dump people like that
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by sucess001(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2016
DExplorer1:
This Freeze guy is only using the situation to pull a little fame to himself.

i agree.

abi why is it Freeze that the SAN should call. na freeze wan give evidence?

And why is it the SAN that should call and not Tbillz?
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by OgaTheTop2: 8:20am On May 03, 2016
Women and their palava.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:20am On May 03, 2016
kurlz:
omg Tiwa made the greatest mistake of her life by marring this man.
He started the whole drama now he's acting as the victim. For heaven's sake if you tired of your marriage just quit and safe the world all this drama.
Now I'm fully convinced he's a gold digger and doesn't which her well.

Oh Lord please help me not to make the mistake of my life when choosing a spouse. plsssssssss
u are reaching menopause u are demanding for a special character, i pity u
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On May 03, 2016
Jimi23:

Where u sef dey when Tiwa was getting knacked by dr sid, don jazzy and tuface? That doesnt amount to character assassination right? The only person who doesnt know what character assassination is here is u! For all u know there might be recorded evidence against Teebillz that will finally knock him out. U must think the law court is a comedy fair. Abeg Teebillz or whatever he calls himself should take several seats back.
then she should sue him nah
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On May 03, 2016
SleekAboki:
The next logical thing is for Tunji to sue and let them both argue dirty in the law court and we see what remains of Tiwa brand and the music industry once they are done.

Tunji can deny ever posting the first shot on instagram. can Tiwa deny the implicating interview?
Seriously ,i dont if you are a lady,but if yes, a kiss to you.

I ve been noticing your comments on this tj &tiwa, u seem to reply with insightful thoughts.

Kudos
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by cococandy(f): 8:21am On May 03, 2016
Oh really? If all the people he defamed in those his childish rants on the internet join hands to sue him too, the weight of the lawsuit will break his bones. Yeye

3 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by wallyg: 8:21am On May 03, 2016
This TeeBillz legal issue just made me realise that d guy is an opportunist who has nothing upstairs to think of than to messing around women who have something in their possession to offer him, I believe he should be aware that there is a medical tools which can be use to detect if any substance has pass thru his system and blood and his personal account would scrutinized and my best advise for him is to go and reconcile with his first babamama and ask for forgive.

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by eagleonearth(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2016
Op, it's "citing" not "sighting"

to the topic: there's a very thin line b/w love & hate. tunji that carried tiwa like egg yesterday has bared his fangs today. such is life peeps.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by kurlz(f): 8:23am On May 03, 2016
lilzcee:
u are reaching menopause u are demanding for a special character, i pity u

pity your self!
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by opeoluwabisykay(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2016
NanciaKay:
Tiwa fair face black body grin

Lol..

You mean she's not a normal human being.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:23am On May 03, 2016
ehie:
Well she has to prove that he is a drug addict now and that he is owing 45 million in debt. I don't blame him Nigerians and their gullibility will belive heresay over fact. If there is no proof then she lied. Shikenan. Even if he was broke it's no crime after all girls and women take men to the cleaners everyday. And as her manager he should have had an ironclad contract with her. U can't just use and dump people like that
smiley thank u, she appeared innocent in the interview to decieve guilble Nigerians

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Jimi23(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2016
lilzcee:
u are shameless ur fellow guy's image is being tarnish, u are here supporting tiwa, tiwa should have said she will swear before God buh she didn't, that interview was fake

STFU! Is this a gender based issue? Were u there when the interview was recorded. How can u tell its fake? When Tee whatever started with the public image tarnishing,where u dey?

11 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by femi4: 8:23am On May 03, 2016
NanciaKay:
Tiwa fair face black body grin
Won n wi ru, O n wi iru
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Eneze1(f): 8:24am On May 03, 2016
Very funny grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Oyinda32(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2016
jonhemma11:
Tunji Balogun, the estranged husband of Tiwa Savage has allegedly filed a lawsuit against Tiwa sighting character assassination. According to Daddy Freeze who made the revelation on his Instagram page, he (Daddy Freeze) got a call from a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) that he has filed a lawsuit against Tiwa on behalf of TBillz, sighting character assassination and demanding a scary amount of money in punitive damages. Read the post below;
[b]
‘Dear Social Media Users,
The Internet has been buzzing with the Tiwa & T Billz saga since Thursday, and opinions are divided into two schools. There is #TeamTiwa where the supporters are of the mindset that Tiwa was cheated and abused by Billz who is the devil, while the devotees of #TeamTbillz are clamoring that Tiwa went overboard with her interview and the damage to T Billz was excessive. I'm sorry to say this, but what we have here is not an Arsenal vs Man-U match, where one team wins. In fact, to be entirely logical, none of them can win.

Sir Isaac Newton's third law of motion, states that "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction" and if used as a reference, we will end up with a constant chain of action-reaction scenarios, which is the perfect formula for a lose-lose situation.

If you really love Tiwa, you won't want the father of her first son to be dragged in the mud, so stop celebrating his pain. I read today, that Banky's mum kicking Billz out of Banky's flat, as an aftermath of Tiwas interview. If you think Tiwa holds the Aces now, think again, because a gentleman called me earlier today, introducing himself as a senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN), and that he want to file a lawsuit against Tiwa on Behalf of TBillz, sighting character assassination and demanding a scary amount of money in punitive damages. He went on to say that the destruction to Billz reputation is irreparable. He went on to inform me that legally, the onus would be on Tiwa to prove that he actually used the drugs which won't be an easy task. I had to plead with him for almost an hour before he could change his mind. In the same vein, if you are a die hard Billz fan damaging Tiwa's reputation won't help him as she remains the mother of his son Jamil. Tiwa is also an important factor in the determination of Jamil's moral upbringing, as he would be in her custody till he attains majority.
Whether we accept it or not, Tiwa and TBillz are both victims here. Therefore, the ONLY winning team is #TeamJamil and for this team to win, both his parents have to be respected and prayed for.
Thank you.
[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE65IOPRL79/?hl=en

Ki lo kan Nigga?
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:25am On May 03, 2016
wallyg:
This TeeBillz legal issue just made me realise that d guy is an opportunist who has nothing upstairs to think of than to messing around women who have something in their possession to offer him, I believe he should be aware that there is a medical tools which can be use to detect if any substance has pass thru his system and blood and his personal account would scrutinized and my best advise for him is to go and reconcile with his first babamama and ask for forgive.
every one in life is am opportunist dear. It's survival to the fittest. It all depends on how well you play the game of life
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2016
It seems the SAN is nameless, ,..besides I don't believe it ,its just an imagination.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by kenx1(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2016
Yawa Don gas
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by blowjohn(m): 8:27am On May 03, 2016
haruna99:
Good morning Nigerians, we need to pray and support the couples, because when two elephants fights it's the grass that 'll suffer which is the son. I'm married as well and i don't wish to experience what they are going through. God i pray you touch their heart to settle their differencesbed.

just look at what u want us to spend our valuable time praying for. I just tire for u.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 03, 2016
cococandy:
Oh really? If all the people he defamed in those his childish rants on the internet join hands to sue him too, the weight of the lawsuit will break his bones. Yeye
the doors of the courts are open. Pity we don't utilize them
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 03, 2016
Tiwa will be cursing the day she met this man! Imagine the treachery shocked
He still got his eyes on her money, Free loader ni Bobo yi oooo cheesy
Tiwa should counter-sue his broke-ass! Mr. Big-stuff angry

2 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Jimi23(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2016
ehie:
then she should sue him nah

She can if she decides to get back at the animal. Whats his proof?

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 03, 2016
chimkaire:
Tiwa will be cursing the day she met this man! Imagine the treachery shocked
He still got his eyes on her money, Free loader ni Bobo yi oooo cheesy
Tiwa should counter-sue his broke-ass! Mr. Big-stuff angry
what treachery that he built her when no one else believed in her. When she became made she would fly first class with her "crew" while he flew economy. That she is pushing him to commit suicide by calling him an addict. Do u know the meaning of treachery

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 03, 2016
Jimi23:

STFU! Is this a gender based issue? Where u there when the interview was recorded. How can u tell its fake? When Tee whatever started with the public image tarnishing,where u dey?
he later said his account was hacked meaning he was sorry, buh tiwa tarnished someone's image, u think cocaine is for broke guys, if efcc wants to charge someone to court, we could have heard it from any of this bloggers buh not from tiwa's mouth

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by deltateam: 8:31am On May 03, 2016
Tee B must be truly bankrupt and suing a woman for child support and self maintenance.
How low can a man go?

Age is not a sign of maturity. All these yupie husbands that can barely take care of themselves not to talk of a woman and a child.

Kai.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.