Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) (60564 Views)

Hushpuppi Congratulate Tiwa Savage For Winning "Best Female" Soundcity MVP Award / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Hitunnu(f): 12:14pm On May 03, 2016
This Guy no get shame.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Pavore9: 12:21pm On May 03, 2016
SleekAboki:

Don't you think Tiwa would have made a strategic move and block him off with an excuse as mismanagement?

Please does the guy not have financial existence outside Tiwa Savage?

My brother brought in a friend who was his classmate way back at the University into his business as he had the concepts but low on cash to really expand, this friend ended up back stabbing him and took over my brother's connections because he had the money....fast forward 4 years later, my brother is now the Top dog in the business because he re-invented himself and came up with innovations that are jaw-dropping. The friend is still at the level of making 10% profit while he has gone international, having added value to his products and exporting them and earning his dollars. What the fotmer friend is selling for N35 at Mushin is what he is selling for $1 in Nairobi.......Tunji should move on!

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by mickeymimi: 12:22pm On May 03, 2016
"because a gentleman called me earlier today, introducing himself as a senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN), and that he want to file a lawsuit against Tiwa on Behalf of TBillz, sighting character assassination and demanding a scary amount of money in punitive damages. He went on to say that the destruction to Billz reputation is irreparable. He went on to inform me that legally, the onus would be on Tiwa to prove that he actually used the drugs which won't be an easy task. I had to plead with him for almost an hour before he could change his mind."

Are we sure Teeblisz is aware of this. Did Teebliz actually hired a lawyer or this guy is lying.

Why would Teebliz lawyer be calling this guy. Is he a lawyer too or a witness.

why would you plead with someone else,s lawyer to change their mind , when you should be pleading with Teebliz who allegedly hired the lawyer.

Should the lawyer be calling third parties and discussing his issues.

Did Teebliz asked him to post this online or is that an indirect threat to Tiwa.

I dont trust this guy , not unless Teebliz confirms his post. Funny people out there sha!
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by SirShymexx: 12:23pm On May 03, 2016
Lol.

I can't believe this jobless clown went to bed yesterday thinking about a useless story to concoct in his head for attention about this misery of a next man, rather than let the issue die off lol.

Naij sure has a lot of biitch arse nyggahs with female tendencies and uncouth/insolent biitches who act like they have small willies under their skirts lol. What a country! Loool.

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by tammie24: 12:28pm On May 03, 2016
NanciaKay:

Abi for your mind... U no see your mouth? undecided
How you take see my mouth
You be winch
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by SleekAboki: 12:31pm On May 03, 2016
Pavore9:

Please does the guy not have financial existence outside Tiwa Savage?

My brother brought in a friend who was his classmate way back at the University into his business as he had the concepts but low on cash to really expand, this friend ended up back stabbing him and took over my brother's connections because he had the money....fast forward 4 years later, my brother is now the Top dog in the business because he re-invented himself and came up with innovations that are jaw-dropping. The friend is still at the level of making 10% profit while he has gone international, having added value to his products and exporting them and earning his dollars. What the fotmer friend is selling for N35 at Mushin is what he is selling for $1 in Nairobi.......Tunji should move on!
This question you asked is the same problem facing us as a nation. Diversification. Why did Tunji not diversify by failing to understand that oil-sorry Tiwa brand business might run into troubled waters as of today?I think this is the moment where he needs CHANGE and must take to agriculture or mining.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Pavore9: 12:36pm On May 03, 2016
SleekAboki:

This question you asked is the same problem facing us as a nation. Diversification. Why did Tunji not diversify by failing to understand that oil-sorry Tiwa brand business might run into troubled waters as of today?I think this is the moment where he needs CHANGE and must take to agriculture or mining.

People should learn to open their minds to other possibilities as their are many paths before us all.

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by SleekAboki: 12:41pm On May 03, 2016
Pavore9:

People should learn to open their minds to other possibilities as their are many paths before us all.
That's just the honest truth.You need to see this.
https://www.nairaland.com/3083354/evidence-tiwa-salvage-dated-slept
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Themandator: 12:48pm On May 03, 2016
jonhemma11:
Tunji Balogun, the estranged husband of Tiwa Savage has allegedly filed a lawsuit against Tiwa sighting character assassination. According to Daddy Freeze who made the revelation on his Instagram page, he (Daddy Freeze) got a call from a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) that he has filed a lawsuit against Tiwa on behalf of TBillz, sighting character assassination and demanding a scary amount of money in punitive damages. Read the post below;
[b]
‘Dear Social Media Users,
The Internet has been buzzing with the Tiwa & T Billz saga since Thursday, and opinions are divided into two schools. There is #TeamTiwa where the supporters are of the mindset that Tiwa was cheated and abused by Billz who is the devil, while the devotees of #TeamTbillz are clamoring that Tiwa went overboard with her interview and the damage to T Billz was excessive. I'm sorry to say this, but what we have here is not an Arsenal vs Man-U match, where one team wins. In fact, to be entirely logical, none of them can win.

Sir Isaac Newton's third law of motion, states that "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction" and if used as a reference, we will end up with a constant chain of action-reaction scenarios, which is the perfect formula for a lose-lose situation.

If you really love Tiwa, you won't want the father of her first son to be dragged in the mud, so stop celebrating his pain. I read today, that Banky's mum kicking Billz out of Banky's flat, as an aftermath of Tiwas interview. If you think Tiwa holds the Aces now, think again, because a gentleman called me earlier today, introducing himself as a senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN), and that he want to file a lawsuit against Tiwa on Behalf of TBillz, sighting character assassination and demanding a scary amount of money in punitive damages. He went on to say that the destruction to Billz reputation is irreparable. He went on to inform me that legally, the onus would be on Tiwa to prove that he actually used the drugs which won't be an easy task. I had to plead with him for almost an hour before he could change his mind. In the same vein, if you are a die hard Billz fan damaging Tiwa's reputation won't help him as she remains the mother of his son Jamil. Tiwa is also an important factor in the determination of Jamil's moral upbringing, as he would be in her custody till he attains majority.
Whether we accept it or not, Tiwa and TBillz are both victims here. Therefore, the ONLY winning team is #TeamJamil and for this team to win, both his parents have to be respected and prayed for.
Thank you.
[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE65IOPRL79/?hl=en

A counter suit from Tiwa, her mum whom he called a witch will remedy it all. Then add Don jazzy and Dr. Sid suit.... EKPA SAN
When junkie dey spread like bedspread for Instagram him no no say him none riri

3 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Pavore9: 12:58pm On May 03, 2016
SleekAboki:

That's just the honest truth.You need to see this.
https://www.nairaland.com/3083354/evidence-tiwa-salvage-dated-slept

Everyone and his or her journey, l have some much to accomplish ahead of me, l just wish every other person well. Have a nice day.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 03, 2016
Jimi23:
Now i know this guy is a confirmed, broke ass nitwit. Who started with the character assissination first? He intends to hold on to the fact that his account was hacked since Tiwa Savage has a video up which she cannot obviously deny. He is also perhaps relying on the fact that she had no other witness there when he was allegedly taking the hard substance. I hope he gets a shocker of a video footage of him taking cocaine. I also hope that she has enough proof that he "duped" her of her money severally. He will shoot himself in the leg eventually. He needs to prove to the judge via electronic evidence that his account was hacked. I am not a lawyer but i know he will lose this one and prolly go to jail instead. He is obviously oblivious of the fact that Tiwa Savage can counter claim. Suicidal gigolo.

He has a very strong case if she cannot prove most of her allegations. She may decide to counter sue based on the allegations he made but the fact is he has already distanced himself from those allegations publicly so she might have difficulty proving her case.

Both cases will be entirely different and the onus lies on the plaintiff to prove his case which he can easily do. For Tiwa's own case if she decides to to counter sue, she will have an uphill task proving his account was not hacked. You gerrit?

This is an eye opener for every one to keep their privacy from the public domain.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by andyanders: 1:33pm On May 03, 2016
I think it is nemesis catching up with Teebellz. Who knows what he has done to other women that had children for him.

Women are very sensitive to words you pass to them when you want to get down with them.That is why you should be careful when you start promising women love and marriage knowing fully well inside you that you only wanted their flesh and to abandon them when you get what you want. When they swear for you, when you hurt them, only God can save you.

Now, a grown man is crying and wanting to commit suicide because the source of his income and personality has been affected.

3 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Onegai(f): 1:40pm On May 03, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Let me sha book space here. tongue

How much will you sell the space please?

But I don't understand: why is a lawyer contacting Ifedayo, Freeze, about Tiwa Savage? Is Ifedayo her manager or representative? Is there any SAN that is this hungry (SAN is not for small boys o, all the SANs I know are rich men who handle big cases).
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Jimi23(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2016
1stCitizen:

He has a very strong case if she cannot prove most of her allegations. She may decide to counter sue based on the allegations he made but the fact is he has already distanced himself from those allegations publicly so she might have difficulty proving her case.

Both cases will be entirely different and the onus lies on the plaintiff to prove his case which he can easily do. For Tiwa's own case if she decides to to counter sue, she will have an uphill task proving his account was not hacked. You gerrit?

This is an eye opener for every one to keep their privacy from the public domain.

Not that i do not understand wat u are getting at.i just dont see it from ur own point of view and therefore i do not concur. If Tiwa has strong evidence against Tunji which he might at this moment be oblivious of, then he is doomed for life. On the other hand if Tiwa Savage counter claims defamation of character becos of Tunji's negative posts. It is at Tunji's beheft to deny the allegation and prove that his account was hacked. Otherwise he will be held liable.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by publicrelation: 2:59pm On May 03, 2016
She is the new face of the streetz. 11,000 downloads in 1 week . Watch Ika Meji Video by Ms chief A.k.A Olori Ibile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlDpBfim-c
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by joy4fa: 3:25pm On May 03, 2016
non is going to win...he also defamed tiwa by saying she can't cook and that she sleeps around. ..tiwa get urself a san also and go trash out the issue...just my tot...for those planning dubai wedding think well......
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 03, 2016
Jimi23:

It is at Tunji's beheft to deny the allegation and prove that his account was hacked. Otherwise he will be held liable.

In law the onus lies on the plaintiff to prove his/her allegations. Because he has already denied making those allegations before her suit, she has to prove that his account was not hacked.

If he had not denied it before the suit (that is if there will actually be any) then he would have to prove that it was hacked in court. But in this case he DELETED and denied it within 24 hours even before she went to the press or even decided to sue him.Very tricky one.

Anyway na dem sabi. Dem no dey talk put for husband and wife matter
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Jimi23(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2016
1stCitizen:

In law the onus lies on the plaintiff to prove his/her allegations. Because he has already denied making those allegations before her suit, she has to prove that his account was not hacked.

If he had not denied it before the suit (that is if there will actually be any) then he would have to prove that it was hacked in court. But in this case he DELETED and denied it within 24 hours even before she went to the press or even decided to sue him.Very tricky one.

Anyway na dem sabi. Dem no dey talk put for husband and wife matter

He may have denied it by any means. I know that he who asserts must prove. He needs to tread carefully becos Tiwa may have concrete evidence against him on the substance. If he is charged, he still has to deny taking the substance b4 a court of competent jurisdiction. On the hacking,they'll need an expert to prove or aver that eventually. He also has to prove that he saw Tiwa being knacked by Tubaba and co becos the expert evidence will definitely prove that his account wasnt hacked. He will then land in trouble for defamation of Tiwa's character and that of the others whose names he mentioned in his allegation becos i bet he hasnt got any record of her being knacked by any of these men.

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 03, 2016
Jimi23:

On the hacking,they'll need an expert to prove or aver that eventually.

Tiwa will have to prove this and we both know that is almost impossible even with experts. If it is that easy, then the group "Anonymous" will not even exist today as such experts will easily trace them as well. Hacking is not only by external intrusion, it could be by direct access if you lay hands on the right details.

Instagram will not even accede to the request of a Nigerian court.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by zomby(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2016
This SAN must not only be a jobless f00l, but also a lowlife.

FYI:
Any dude that sees nothing wrong with Tee-Billz's ridiculous and irresponsible actions must have 1 or 2 things in common with him.
And any girl that sees nothing wrong with Tee-Billz's state of mind must be suffering from a very low self esteem.

The new meaning of Tee-Billz in Merriam‑Webster dictionary is: immature or lacking adult sophistication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Jimi23(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2016
1stCitizen:

Tiwa will have to prove this and we both know that is almost impossible even with experts. If it is that easy, then the group "Anonymous" will not even exist today as such experts will easily trace them as well. Hacking is not only by external intrusion, it could be by direct access if you lay hands on the right details.

Instagram will not even accede to the request of a Nigerian court.

Direct access or not. We are not interested in knowing who allegedly hacked into his account. All we need know is whether or not his account was hacked into at t the time the post was written PLUS Teebillz followed his post with action. He said he was going to commit suicide in his post and he did attempt to do so after his negative post against Tiwa Savage. If he goes to court he will be sorry. On instagram not acceding i do not know about that. All i know is any relevant info as to logging into that account on that day could be provided by instagram. We never can tell. That would have to be looked into in court.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 03, 2016
Jimi23:

Direct access or not. We are not interested in knowing who allegedly hacked into his account. All we need know is whether or not his account was hacked into at t the time the post was written PLUS Teebillz followed his post with action. He said he was going to commit suicide in his post and he did attempt to do so after his negative post against Tiwa Savage. If he goes to court he will be sorry. On instagram not acceding i do not know about that. All i know is any relevant info as to logging into that account on that day could be provided by instagram. We never can tell. That would have to be looked into in court.

You are not getting me.There is no way you will ever know if his account is hacked or not without the help of Instagram even if you gather all the experts in the world, Simple! Unfortunately she cannot sue him in California. We both know his account was not hacked but how can it be proven?

The only information Instagram may provide is basic subscriber information(which will not include more detailed info like login IP's etc) and you will only get that with a California court subpoena. Please note that even before giving out the so called basic info such as name dob etc, they will give him an opportunity to resist it. With US privacy laws.....na long tin

Below is information from Instagram privacy centre

"US federal law doesn't allow private parties to obtain account content from providers like Instagram.

Instagram may provide reasonably available basic subscriber information (not content), if any, only where the requested information is indispensable to a case and not within a party’s possession upon personal service of a valid California or federal subpoena. Out-of-state civil subpoenas must be domesticated in California. Instagram may provide account holders with notice and an opportunity to resist civil subpoenas and reserves all rights and objections"
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 4:39pm On May 03, 2016
Onegai:

How much will you sell the space please?

But I don't understand: why is a lawyer contacting Ifedayo, Freeze, about Tiwa Savage? Is Ifedayo her manager or representative? Is there any SAN that is this hungry (SAN is not for small boys o, all the Sans, I know are rich men who handle big cases).

1 million naira lastcheesy.

I don't understand too. Finding it hard to believe and if true, the SAN must be jobless.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=OluwatoyinIS post=45262349][/quote] Cruel grin
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Afroconnect: 4:59pm On May 03, 2016
Mr Freeze,soon your big mouth will be sued...talkative.

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by IYANGBALI: 5:19pm On May 03, 2016
He be like say seasin two of this movie go sweet pass seasin one. Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe VickyRotex wetin una think.

I like beef and wahala
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by glossy6(f): 5:20pm On May 03, 2016
lubbish

make I hurry sue lala and suen for banning me without sufficient reasons
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nangirl(f): 6:37pm On May 03, 2016
Justycxx:
Its similar to the case of bombarding a radioactive nucleus with a neutron, you know energy and another neutron will be released, the neutron will bombard another nucleus releasing more energy and another neutron and the neutron repeats the process, what you will get is an enormous chain reaction which will be difficult to terminate. expect more from this tiwa + tbillz reaction
Your chemistry teacher deserve an award.

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by DamiNaira(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2016
can someone sue a current spouse in Nigeria? Wouldn't that be like...suing yourself?
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by isahsalee: 7:51pm On May 03, 2016
Freeze, wetin be ur own sef? are u now a blogger? and not OAP anymore?. You had had ur own dose of marriage troubles in the past as i know but, people did not come hard on you like you are doing to Tiwa and Tunji. When an elder falls, he looks back but, when a child falls, he looks forward and move on.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by RamonNomar: 8:18pm On May 03, 2016
NanciaKay:
Tiwa fair face black body grin
and you look like a monkey!

Uglee beech tongue
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 03, 2016
Someone must have downloaded and screen captured all the things he said on Instagram... so I doubt he would win the case.

And all Tiwa needs to do is move all her assets and money into a trust before the case starts officially so even if Teebills wins, he still cannot get money from her... this is a civil case so the government is not going to enforce the judgment the way they do with criminal cases.

Jimi23:
Now i know this guy is a confirmed, broke ass nitwit. Who started with the character assissination first? He intends to hold on to the fact that his account was hacked since Tiwa Savage has a video up which she cannot obviously deny. He is also perhaps relying on the fact that she had no other witness there when he was allegedly taking the hard substance. I hope he gets a shocker of a video footage of him taking cocaine. I also hope that she has enough proof that he "duped" her of her money severally. He will shoot himself in the leg eventually. He needs to prove to the judge via electronic evidence that his account was hacked. I am not a lawyer but i know he will lose this one and prolly go to jail instead. He is obviously oblivious of the fact that Tiwa Savage can counter claim. Suicidal gigolo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.