Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) (60563 Views)

Hushpuppi Congratulate Tiwa Savage For Winning "Best Female" Soundcity MVP Award / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On May 03, 2016
SleekAboki:

You are kind with words. Thanks.
You welc. I think there's more to unfold abt this sh!t going on.

I'm beginning to suspect TJ 's silence on this issue....
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by porshuch: 10:43am On May 03, 2016
Pocket lawyers everywhere.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by SleekAboki: 10:44am On May 03, 2016
Pavore9:

Care to explain justice in this context?
Both of them are aggrieved.Justice is when both of them come to the table and a middle ground is arrived at with all issues ironed out in terms of the well being of jamil, business,future roles and friendship.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 03, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Bad man!!!! Maybe TJ used penile pump to enlarge his missiles.
That might be the winning formula. He must be doing something right, for all this ladies wanting to procreate with him.
That hin mouth, go sabi suck upper region mangoro's.

Ladies don't joke with handsome guys.. So I think that's the attraction here.. He's cute but he lacks common sense...
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:48am On May 03, 2016
ehie:
Well she has to prove that he is a drug addict now and that he is 45 million in debt. I don't blame him Nigerians and their gullibility will belive heresay over fact. If there is no proof then she lied. Shikenan. Even if he was broke it's no crime after all girls and women take men to the cleaners everyday. And as her manager he should have had an ironclad contract with her. U can't just use and dump people like that
I'm sure if they had a contract agreement, stealing wouldn't be a part of the deal, and when you breach a contract, need I you tell things that may likely happen?

3 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by SleekAboki: 10:49am On May 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Really? Ever heard of "witnesses"?

A witness account is highly taken into consideration in a case, now I'm sure there are more than three witness on the said suicide attempt, you really mean to tell me it's just their words against Tbillz 's and that billz may actually win?

We are talking of evidence backed witness report.If it's mere words, don't you think Tunji lawyers can't manufacture other witnesses to negate mere words? Do you honestly think p square would stick his neck out in a court of law and face crazy cross examinations?

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by NanciaKay(f): 10:52am On May 03, 2016
tammie24:
for your mind angry

Abi for your mind... U no see your mouth? undecided
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by overlord77: 10:52am On May 03, 2016
henrygale:
This man daddy freeze or grand-daddy freeze should 'go and sit down'. And people too should let them be. Tiwa ds,teebillz dat. Dey r also human,just that dey failed to make private issues private. Most of the people taking sides are worse.
Abeg,biko,any other news asides tiwa and billz pls!?

The bum is capitalizing on his so called friends woes to drive more traffic to his silly instagram page n radio shows. I so detest the chinko
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:57am On May 03, 2016
SleekAboki:

This is Nigeria a masculine country.Tunji should play to his advantage.Are you saying Tunji has never done favours to banky that made him to be bestman at his wedding? Banky would be childish to even announce he accommodates Tunji.He doesn't even need to.He can use his influence to send his friend to a safe house so he can assume neutrality in case a middle ground wants to be reached.

Forget friends in Nigeria.

Irrespective the favor Tunji might have done for Banky.

Tunji has shown signs of irresponsibility, and most of his friends will stay away from him,

4 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Lexusgs430: 10:59am On May 03, 2016
Equalizer:

Ladies don't joke with handsome guys.. So I think that's the attraction here.. He's cute but he lacks common sense...

You fool me once, shame on you. You fool me twice, thrice.......... Shame on me!!!!!
How many of them has he fooled already? TJ & TIWA part 2 on the cards!!!
They would reconcile, kiss, bang and make-up!!!!

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Pavore9: 11:00am On May 03, 2016
SleekAboki:

Both of them are aggrieved.Justice is when both of them come to the table and a middle ground is arrived at with all issues ironed out in terms of the well being of jamil, business,future roles and friendship.

I agree with on reaching on a middle ground regarding the welfare of their son but am assuming (which is not a fact) that she will not want him connected to anything around her finances. If Serena Williams and Beyonce were bold enough to ease their biological fathers who groomed their talents from their tender ages away from managing them because of mismanagement, Tiwa will justify her stand.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Ugosample(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2016
lilzcee:
he later said his account was hacked meaning he was sorry, buh tiwa tarnished someone's image, u think cocaine is for broke guys, if efcc wants to charge someone to court, we could have heard it from any of this bloggers buh not from tiwa's mouth

So him lying that his account was hacked means that he was sorry?
I'm a guy too, but forget it, Tunji bleeped up big time here.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by andyanders: 11:06am On May 03, 2016
Pavore9:

I agree with on reaching on a middle ground regarding the welfare of their son but am assuming (which is not a fact) that she will not want him connected to anything around her finances. If Serena Williams and Beyonce were bold enough to ease their biological fathers who groomed their talents from their tender ages away from managing them because of mismanagement, Tiwa will justify her stand.

Exactly. You nailed it here. Business should be separated from this so called love issue. You can claim to be in love and taking advantage of someone who reposed so much trust on you. Tiwa trusted her husband and mixed business and love hence her present predicament.

The guy knew that she was a big hit hence he took advantage of her.

Listen, the boy involved here will grow up to become a man one day. If Tiwa hangs in this relationship, I see something bad could happen and people will start blaming either for not walking out of the relationship. The banker who's husband murdered is an example of what many relationships go through and when the worst happens, same people calling her names would blame her for not walking out of the relationship.

An abusive relationship is a Time Bomb ready to explode at anytime.

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by SleekAboki: 11:14am On May 03, 2016
Pavore9:

In Serena and beyonce case, their father still remains their father after being cut off from management. In Tiwa and Tunji case, both management and family were glued together like siemens twins. You can't just wake up one day and fire your manager in this case with other aspects and even you getting hurt.

Tiwa intentions is to cut him off totally from business, marriage and his son jamil. Tunji is as good as dead once this is achieved.Tiwa can cloak her intentions with all manner but, the intentions are there for all to see.This is the injustice I stand against.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Pavore9: 11:15am On May 03, 2016
andyanders:

Exactly. You nailed it here. Business should be separated from this so called love issue. You can claim to be in love and taking advantage of someone who reposed so much trust on you. Tiwa trusted her husband and mixed business and love hence her present predicament.

The guy knew that she was a big hit hence he took advantage of her.

Listen, the boy involved here will grow up to become a man one day. If Tiwa hangs in this relationship, I see something bad could happen and people will start blaming either for not walking out of the relationship. The banker who's husband murdered is an example of what many relationships go through and when the worst happens, same people calling her names would blame her for not walking out of the relationship.

An abusive relationship is a Time Bomb ready to explode at anytime.

Some were justifying his sense of entitlement. If Tiwa wasn't basically gifted why has he not replicated her success with another artiste? If a relationship is no longer bringing one fulfilment, move on!

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by ayamAgenius: 11:18am On May 03, 2016
Bleep SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Jimi23(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2016
MisterGrace:

You see why most people fail most simple interview questions...
TeeBillz had no idea about filling of the suit until he was told about it.
It wasn't his intention to do so.
A SAN did it on his behalf.
Did you actually read the story at all?

Stick a knife to ur lies, Teebillz's mouthpiece. On his behalf my foot. The said SAN didnt see Teebillz's character assassination against Tiwa Savage and five others hmn? Can u shave a man's hair behind him? No words for a mediocre. I have no words for u because u are one.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by gabbytabby: 11:24am On May 03, 2016
A statement of fact is not a character assassination. The burden of proof is on the husband. Waste of time if he say he no take drug he will have to subject himself to hair follicle test.
Jimi23:
Now i know this guy is a confirmed, broke ass nitwit. Who started with the character assissination first? He intends to hold on to the fact that his account was hacked since Tiwa Savage has a video up which she cannot obviously deny. He is also perhaps relying on the fact that she had no other witness there when he was allegedly taking the hard substance. I hope he gets a shocker of a video footage of him taking cocaine. I also hope that she has enough proof that he "duped" her of her money severally. He will shoot himself in the leg eventually. He needs to prove to the judge via electronic evidence that his account was hacked. I am not a lawyer but i know he will lose this one and prolly go to jail instead. He is obviously oblivious of the fact that Tiwa Savage can counter claim. Suicidal gigolo.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by mickeymimi: 11:24am On May 03, 2016
"demanding a scary amount of money in punitive damages"

OMG! Teebliz still demanding money. He must be broke. I just hope he can afford the lawyers fee. We are Africans na. It should not be about money.

Why can,t they apologise to each other and move on or work out an agreement on the maintenance of their child.

Their families need to sit both of them down and see how they can help resolve the conflict. They must have an olori ebi, elders ,uncles and aunties somewhere now.

The truth is the lawyers just want to make money and their friend need to stop posting everything about them on the internet to escalate the matter.
They or their families has to put a stop to this.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Pavore9: 11:30am On May 03, 2016
SleekAboki:

In Serena and beyonce case, their father still remains their after being cut off from management. In Tiwa and Tunji case, both management and family were glued together like siemens twins. You can't just wake up one day and fire your manager in this case with other aspects and even you getting hurt.

Tiwa intentions is to cut him off totally from business, marriage and his son jamil. Tunji is as good as dead once this is achieved.Tiwa can cloak her intentions with all manner but, the intentions are there for all to see.This is the injustice I stand against.

Part of justice is him also proving that he has been providing for Jamil as a father alongside his other three children.

Tiwa raised the issue where she said that Tunji collected money for a show which he never declared which was against their management policy likewise another case of not declaring show fees as said by the lady who interviewed her. These are clear cases of fraud unless he can prove with records he never mismanaged proceeds from her talent. I got a cousin fired, l did not just wake up to do that but after several warmings but he took our kinship for granted and felt no action will be taken.

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 03, 2016
I have searched online to see TB's accusation agaist his wife but i found nothing. i searched on internet to found Tiwa's outbust agaist her husband i saw the video and was speechless. Now i can confirm that there is no evidence agaist TB and there is agaist Tiwa. If a woman thinks because she is financially stronger than her husband she is not in responsible position to keep her husband loopholes that even third party doesnt know it then such woman will find herself in court spending all the millions that makes her looks down on her husband to him as a damage. Please let go court...this place is nigeria where husbands are respected.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by SleekAboki: 11:37am On May 03, 2016
Pavore9:

Part of justice is him also proving that he has been providing for Jamil as a father alongside his other three children.

Tiwa raised the issue where she said that Tunji collected money for a show which he never declared which was against their management policy likewise another case of not declaring show fees as said by the lady who interviewed her. These are clear cases of fraud unless he can prove with records he never mismanaged proceeds from her talent. I got a cousin fired, l did not just wake up to do that but after several warmings but he took our kinship for granted and felt no action will be taken.
Did you also miss the story where Tiwa said part of her reasons for firing Tunji was that he was sending money and taking care of his other children? So you all brought that planted idea that Tunji is that useless?
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by andyanders: 11:38am On May 03, 2016
Pavore9:

Some were justifying his sense of entitlement. If Tiwa wasn't basically gifted why has he not replicated her success with another artiste? If a relationship is no longer bringing one fulfilment, move on!

Exactly. Tiwa is gifted and you cannot take that away from her and nothing the guy can do to bring her down no matter the name calling.

What I do not like is when you start calling someone you proffer to love derogatory names and calling her mother witch. How can a modern guy be using that word 'witch' on the mother of his wife and expect her not to react negatively. Nobody would stand to call my mother names like that and expect me to watch on him/her. I will do more than the worst to get even.

2 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by henrygale(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2016
overlord77:

The bum is capitalizing on his so called friends woes to drive more traffic to his silly instagram page n radio shows. I so detest the chinko
No mind am. He's a typical example of 'being a friend for sake of gain'. He got d chance and really using it. I almost searched for him on twitter to follow him, but on a second tot,i changed my mind coz he is just seeking his own personal attention with the whole saga,claiming to be friendly!
#Grandpafreeze!
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by freecocoa(f): 11:40am On May 03, 2016
SleekAboki:

We are talking of evidence backed witness report.If it's mere words, don't you think Tunji lawyers can't manufacture other witnesses to negate mere words? Do you honestly think p square would stick his neck out in a court of law and face crazy cross examinations?
A witness is already an evidence na.

What would Tbillz's manufactured witnesses say?

"I was there he didn't try to kill himself, he was just walking on the bridge"? As opposed to "I was driving and a man hit me from behind, I came out from my car I approached him, told him to come and access the damage but he told me to leave that he was there for a purpose, that he was planning to commit suicide, I kept insisting he come out and see the damages then I noticed a bottle of drink on the floor of his car, so I thought he was drunk, I insisted he come down when he suddenly drove away in speed, I got into my own car and gave chase, I was surprised when I saw him parking in the middle of the bridge, so I parked in front of his car and approached him again, telling him he couldn't even apologise for hitting my car, when he came out of his car and started walking toward the bridge railing, I stood there wondering what was really going on when two other cars approached us, I was still trying to figure out who the new comers were, then a fair guy came out of the first car screaming and running towards Tbillz, who was now holding the railing, trying to jump and that was when I figured what was really going on."

You can give your witness account in writing too.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Pavore9: 11:44am On May 03, 2016
andyanders:

Exactly. Tiwa is gifted and you cannot take that away from her and nothing the guy can do to bring her down no matter the name calling.

What I do not like is when you start calling someone you proffer to love derogatory names and calling her mother witch. How can a modern guy be suing that word witch on the mother of his wife and expect her not to react negatively. Nobody would stand to call my mother names like that and expect me to watch on him/her. I will do more than the worst to get even.

Even Pope Francis said "If you insult my mother you can expect a punch.'"

2 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by SleekAboki: 11:50am On May 03, 2016
freecocoa:
A witness is already an evidence na.

What would Tbillz's manufactured witnesses say?

"I was there he didn't try to kill himself, he was just walking on the bridge"? As opposed to "I was driving and a man hit me from behind, I came out from my car I approached him, told him to come and access the damage but he told me to leave that he was there for a purpose, that he was planning to commit suicide, I kept insisting he come out and see the damages then I noticed a bottle of drink on the floor of his car, so I thought he was drunk, I insisted he come down when he suddenly drove away in speed, I got into my own car and gave chase, I was surprised when I saw him parking in the middle of the bridge, so I parked in front of his car and approached him again, telling him he couldn't even apologise for hitting my car, when he came out of his car and started walking toward the bridge railing, I stood there wondering what was really going on when two other cars approached us, I was still trying to figure out who the new comers were, then a fair guy came out of the first car screaming and running towards Tbillz, who was now holding the railing, trying to jump and that was when I figured what was really going on."

You can give your witness account in writing too.
Away from that, Do you know 2face and Tiwa dated and he almost married her? Do you also know that Annie and teebillz once dated?
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Pavore9: 11:51am On May 03, 2016
SleekAboki:

Did you also miss the story where Tiwa said part of her reasons for firing Tunji was that he was sending money and taking care of his other children? So you all brought that planted idea that Tunji is that useless?

Sending money from his personal earnings or from their company's account? If he is taking care of his other women and children from his own 40% share, l have no issues with that because he earned it.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by freecocoa(f): 11:56am On May 03, 2016
SleekAboki:

Away from that, Do you know 2face and Tiwa dated and he almost married her? Do you also know that Annie and teebillz once dated?
No I didn't.

That is one hell of a mix.grin
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by qtx(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2016
Marry a public property and be made public yourself. I wont talk more....

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by SleekAboki: 12:03pm On May 03, 2016
Pavore9:

Sending money from his personal earnings or from their company's account? If he is taking care of his other women and children from his own 40% share, l have no issues with that because he earned it.
Don't you think Tiwa would have made a strategic move and block him off with an excuse as mismanagement?
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by SleekAboki: 12:04pm On May 03, 2016
freecocoa:
No I didn't.
That is one hell of a mix.grin
Have put up a thread in that regards. Check it out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.