Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) (60572 Views)

Hushpuppi Congratulate Tiwa Savage For Winning "Best Female" Soundcity MVP Award / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 03, 2016
I'm tired of this tiwa teebillz thaang abeg let them be e don do
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 03, 2016
Lord have mercy, Did people read the post @ all? It's an over-zealous SAN threatening to sue Tiwa on behalf of Teebillz. At the moment, Teebillz no get balls to try am.

IstandwithTiwa#

2 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2016
Now I know 1 + 1 = 1. The first 1 stands for TeeBillz and the second 1 is for Tiwa and the answer 1 equals to "total madness and stupidity" by the both of them.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Jimi23(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2016
lilzcee:
he later said his account was hacked meaning he was sorry, buh tiwa tarnished someone's image, u think cocaine is for broke guys, if efcc wants to charge someone to court, we could have heard it from any of this bloggers buh not from tiwa's mouth

That is your headache. He was sorry indeed. Medicine after death kinda "sorry". He should have thought of the consequence of his action when he went public instead of getting blinded by his evil "ambition" of tarnishing Tiwa Savage's image and destroying her person. He got what he asked for. Let him face the music.

7 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by hackactigist: 8:38am On May 03, 2016
yobish!!!! last time i checked, they were still couples except competent court proves otherwise. so no case as character assassination!!!!!
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by desmond2pk: 8:38am On May 03, 2016
Nobody is talking about The dude who loaned th 45m for a certain business which tj later used for wedding. That's another episode.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by BabaO2: 8:41am On May 03, 2016
This freezer abi na fridge sef be local boy. SAN and so what? There better real SANs that will hold the brief for the lady without stress, it is a 'res ipsa loquitur'. There are lot of both soft and physical evidences against tb taking drugs, even some of his unfriendly friends that were linked up to him through Tiwa will mess the case up for him not to talk of America links that will open up against him also. He's reaping the fruits of foolishness, he deserves no pity, how can a man go to social media to attempt destroying the life and career of his wife and her family. if he likes, he should go and engage the Anthony general of the federation. He has no moral and case to proof against Tiwa.

3 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Barbiekhadyjarh: 8:42am On May 03, 2016
Na Wetin na? Free us with this teebillz n tiwa's case abeg... Abi no news again?
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Kennyinusa(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2016
This is bullshit. We all know nothing like that is going to happen. And if it does.
They are fucking going to loose.
Hell Yeah.

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by yemoxyl(m): 8:44am On May 03, 2016
Equalizer:
What is this drug addict trying to do?.. I will advice him to withdraw that suit cos Tiwa didn't assassinate or murder any of his character.. His characters were murdered the very day he started stealing from his wife and eating edible catering against his wife's home made food..
Are u blind or u just don't comprehend easily..He's not the one that wants to sue tiwa,it is someone that feels his pain btw how sure are u that all tiwa said is the truth?..I can't help but think this thing was planned ...The crocodile's tears, snapping pics when she had a miscarriage(who does that?)...Home made food? just look at tiwa savage does she look like someone who has time to prepare food....She just destroyed his life....My only advice for himis to get out of this country and go to a far place cos i don't think anyone is gonna help him now
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by topsam1(m): 8:44am On May 03, 2016
lilzcee:
he later said his account was hacked meaning he was sorry, buh tiwa tarnished someone's image, u think cocaine is for broke guys, if efcc wants to charge someone to court, we could have heard it from any of this bloggers buh not from tiwa's mouth

See as you dey talk, from the video granted, it showed there is alot to say, if Tiwa opens the can of worms, una go wan stone Teetief to death....that lady has endured enough, put your sister in her show and i know you would do more than character assassination...

2 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:45am On May 03, 2016
BabaO2:
This freezer abi na fridge sef be local boy. SAN and so what? There better real SANs that will hold the brief for the lady without stress, it is a 'res ipsa loquitur'. There are lot of both soft and physical evidences against tb taking drugs, even some of his unfriendly friends that were linked up to him through Tiwa will mess the case up for him not to talk of America links that will open up against him also. He's reaping the fruits of foolishness, he deserves no pity, how can a man go to social media to attempt destroying the life and career of his wife and her family. if he likes, he should go and engage the Anthony general of the federation. He has no moral and case to proof against Tiwa.
stop throwing half veiled threats and rumors around. If he is taking drugs report him to NDLEA. There is something called aiding and abetting. Don't come to anonymous blogs to spread rumors.

2 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by tammie24: 8:48am On May 03, 2016
NanciaKay:
Tiwa fair face black body grin
Your own normal but you papa nor get money reach am

Madam uniform!
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by bigtt76(f): 8:50am On May 03, 2016
Hungry SAN ....I said it before naaaa! One hungry lawyer will take advantage and want to sue. We got useless people in this country shaaa! Better cases de make SAN go sue he won't sue ....want cheap money and fame #ediots

3 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by willibounce1(m): 8:52am On May 03, 2016
Even if you hire 50 SANS, nothing will happen. Both of them should go their separate ways if they cannot solve the issues they have at hand. SAN kor SANSIRO ni.

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by topsam1(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2016
ehie:
stop throwing half veiled threats and rumors around. I'd he is taking drugs report him to NDLEA. Don't come to anonymous blogs to spread rumors if not then zip it

And if Tiwa had done that in the first instance....what would have labelled her As people always marriage is for better for worse, im not speaking for her but she probably thought he would change......see women eyes dey see wella....especially the celebs....no one wants his or her marriage be dragged to mud....but there situations you cant help..and lastly, if not for this ongoing revelation, who would have known Teeblizz has another child outside??

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Jimi23(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2016
Adonis3:

this daddy abi na mummy freeze dey craze oooshocked

Why him beg naundecided

We for don watch better action film

Mtcheew

oh please spare me

CB is still trying to recover from the case he had with Riri... He still "Churns out good music" tho

be booking oooundecided

In other news jare:

Vote [size=15pt]REFINER[/size] for Miss Nairaland

#Adonis3HasSopken

Fortunately Tiwa Savage isnt CB. Infact her life has become better off without the gigolo. Better musc, better TIwa.

3 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by DONSMITH123(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2016
Gobe part 2 lipsrsealed
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:54am On May 03, 2016
bigtt76:
Hungry SAN ....I said it before naaaa! One hungry lawyer will take advantage and want to sue. We got useless people in this country shaaa! Better cases de make SAN go sue he won't sue ....want cheap money and fame #ediots
well he is a lawyer. That is his job. I doubt that he is useless as he is well aware of the rights of an individual under libel and slander

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:54am On May 03, 2016
I don't bliv it...y will d SAN listen to freeezz pleas wen he is not his client.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 8:56am On May 03, 2016
yemoxyl:
Are u blind or u just don't comprehend easily..He's not the one that wants to sue tiwa,it is someone that feels his pain btw how sure are u that all tiwa said is the truth?..I can't help but think this thing was planned ...The crocodile's tears, snapping pics when she had a miscarriage(who does that?)...Home made food? just look at tiwa savage does she look like someone who has time to prepare food....She just destroyed his life....My only advice for himis to get out of this country and go to a far place cos i don't think anyone is gonna help him now

Pepper soup of life made by Tiwa Savage. Lol
Enjoy..

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 03, 2016
topsam1:

See as you dey talk, from the video granted, it showed there is alot to say, if Tiwa opens the can of worms, una go wan stone Teetief to death....that lady has endured enough, put your sister in her show and i know you would do more than character assassination...
no one is perfect

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by bigtt76(f): 9:02am On May 03, 2016
So why did he not try to reach Teebillz? Why go through an intermediary? I hate such people! he should try and reconcile them rather than take advantage. That's why he's a SAN ...he ought to know better that both parties were at fault! Teebillz made as much a damaging accusation as Tiwa did.

Or has he forgotten that there were three guys mentioned in Teebillz accussation that can individually sue Teebillz for defamation of character? Not forgetting also that Mavins corporate body can also sue Teebillz for damages? Our so-called SAN are naive shaaaa not different from those half-baked graduates we see at NYSC grounds #ediotSAN angry

ehie:
well he is a lawyer. That is his job. I doubt that he is useless as he is well aware of the rights of an individual under libel and slander

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by olalat(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2016
Yea, sit down and restructure his lifn. May be get closer to God this time around. He can still melt it all together. Its nt too late 4 him, may be nt in entertainment industry this around. Low key business can still do magic. He had depended way too much on woman, he should stand up on his feet, roll his sleeve and get to work. Real man no dey depend.
Pavore9:

The guy should now rather focus on re-building his life and how to be a "providing father" to his four children.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by yetseyi(f): 9:03am On May 03, 2016
I dont understand this freeze guy honestly, seems he is an attention seeker.

A SAN wants to sue for defamation of character on behalf of Tbills and he had to call freeze first, for what exactly? That one too now came to social media to announce it.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by frisky2good(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2016
Look, the guy started it. I don't support any of them but the fact is that if Teebillz did not call Tiwa a prostitute, she wouldn't have called him a junkie. It's as simple as that. We need to be careful when we talk especially if it's something that will hurt someone else because that person might react in a way we do not expect.

lilzcee:
u are shameless ur fellow guy's image is being tarnish, u are here supporting tiwa, tiwa should have said she will swear before God buh she didn't, that interview was fake

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Anglovel: 9:07am On May 03, 2016
Jimi23:
Now i know this guy is a confirmed, broke ass nitwit. Who started with the character assissination first? He intends to hold on to the fact that his account was hacked since Tiwa Savage has a video up which she cannot obviously deny. He is also perhaps relying on the fact that she had no other witness there when he was allegedly taking the hard substance. I hope he gets a shocker of a video footage of him taking cocaine. I also hope that she has enough proof that he "duped" her of her money severally. He will shoot himself in the leg eventually. He needs to prove to the judge via electronic evidence that his account was hacked. I am not a lawyer but i know he will lose this one and prolly go to jail instead. He is obviously oblivious of the fact that Tiwa Savage can counter claim. Suicidal gigolo.
Must be a fed character SAN,he will lose such frivolous case,d san must be broke n a failure by trying to cash in on others' emotional problems Anyway I trust british trained Tiwa she will nail them all nJn amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by SURElee(f): 9:16am On May 03, 2016
Now this is what happens when a broke ass, gigolo, drug addict can't work and he has to sue to get money. With tunji balogun, its all about the money. If twa was just an ordinary girl with no endorsements, would he threaten to sue to cover the shame he lacks. Let him go meet his plastic surgeon baby mama abeg. He should sell his ear rings and make a living fromm he money from the proceeds of the sale.
Before tiwa go love again eh, it would take series of therapy, healing and inner strength.

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Iseoluwani: 9:28am On May 03, 2016
Mehn she don jonze the guy z really a gold digger

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by banmee(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2016
Equalizer:
What is this drug addict trying to do?.. I will advice him to withdraw that suit cos Tiwa didn't assassinate or murder any of his character.. His characters were murdered the very day he started stealing from his wife and eating edible catering against his wife's home made food..

Do you have proof of what you are saying? Nigerians need to stop saying anything that comes to their head. It is a good thing she is being sued. All she has to do is counter sue Teebillz for saying she slept with numerous men.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Kobicove(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2016
jonhemma11:
Tunji Balogun, the estranged husband of Tiwa Savage has allegedly filed a lawsuit against Tiwa sighting character assassination. According to Daddy Freeze who made the revelation on his Instagram page, he (Daddy Freeze) got a call from a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) that he has filed a lawsuit against Tiwa on behalf of TBillz, sighting character assassination and demanding a scary amount of money in punitive damages. Read the post below;
[b]
‘Dear Social Media Users,
The Internet has been buzzing with the Tiwa & T Billz saga since Thursday, and opinions are divided into two schools. There is #TeamTiwa where the supporters are of the mindset that Tiwa was cheated and abused by Billz who is the devil, while the devotees of #TeamTbillz are clamoring that Tiwa went overboard with her interview and the damage to T Billz was excessive. I'm sorry to say this, but what we have here is not an Arsenal vs Man-U match, where one team wins. In fact, to be entirely logical, none of them can win.

Sir Isaac Newton's third law of motion, states that "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction" and if used as a reference, we will end up with a constant chain of action-reaction scenarios, which is the perfect formula for a lose-lose situation.

If you really love Tiwa, you won't want the father of her first son to be dragged in the mud, so stop celebrating his pain. I read today, that Banky's mum kicking Billz out of Banky's flat, as an aftermath of Tiwas interview. If you think Tiwa holds the Aces now, think again, because a gentleman called me earlier today, introducing himself as a senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN), and that he want to file a lawsuit against Tiwa on Behalf of TBillz, sighting character assassination and demanding a scary amount of money in punitive damages. He went on to say that the destruction to Billz reputation is irreparable. He went on to inform me that legally, the onus would be on Tiwa to prove that he actually used the drugs which won't be an easy task. I had to plead with him for almost an hour before he could change his mind. In the same vein, if you are a die hard Billz fan damaging Tiwa's reputation won't help him as she remains the mother of his son Jamil. Tiwa is also an important factor in the determination of Jamil's moral upbringing, as he would be in her custody till he attains majority.
Whether we accept it or not, Tiwa and TBillz are both victims here. Therefore, the ONLY winning team is #TeamJamil and for this team to win, both his parents have to be respected and prayed for.
Thank you.
[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE65IOPRL79/?hl=en

Dude...do you even understand court processes.

What you posted is complete crap.

Of all the people to call the SAN called a certain attention-seeking individual named "Daddy Freeze"!

Please come up with a more believable story!!! undecided
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On May 03, 2016
So nobody is smart enough to realize this is a lie right, nobody? It's very obvious freeze does not care about any of them and's riding on the wave to make himself more popular.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts / Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Davido Acquires N300 Million Lamborghini Aventador As Christmas Gift (Pix, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.