Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Mastur**bate Every Day To My Pastor's Video - Confession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mastur**bate Every Day To My Pastor's Video - Confession (1474 Views)

Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / Mastur Bate | 14 Styles You Should Know (adults Only) / Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mastur**bate Every Day To My Pastor's Video - Confession by winkmart: 6:25am On May 03, 2016
I could remember vividly during our annual convention in the Church by April. We had a thanksgiving service and it was so fun filled. The choir were very much filled with the Spirit I must say and everywhere was so electrified that there was no moments of sorrows.

At a point during the Praise session, I brought out my iPhone and started videotaping the scene. I focused it on our pastor after some time and he was so engrossed that his crotch was moving synchronously with the music. I considered this quite sexy and focused the video on him for close to 10 minutes.

I got home that night and was watching the video. What got me totally confused was that I began to get wet in my pants when the video got to the scene of my pastor dancing. I thought it was something normal until when I watched for some few more minutes and I didn't know until when I had dipped my fingers into my crotch and started toying with my Vagi..Na.

I came after some few moments of play and unfortunately I have made the video my stimulant ever since then.

I am quite confused. I don't even know the kind of explanation I will give to this. Could it something more than the physical or it's me just naturally inclined to my pastor.

Anonymous from Awka, Anambra.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/confession-tuesday-i-masturbate-every.html

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: I Mastur**bate Every Day To My Pastor's Video - Confession by winkmart: 6:25am On May 03, 2016
Re: I Mastur**bate Every Day To My Pastor's Video - Confession by BlissP(m): 6:40am On May 03, 2016
Wetyn man noor go hear U need serious deliverance' Pls, locate Synagogue
Re: I Mastur**bate Every Day To My Pastor's Video - Confession by Julietcutie(f): 7:49am On May 03, 2016
shocked things are happening... my dear stop it right away... masturbating wit a man of God's video that really crazy and stupid
Re: I Mastur**bate Every Day To My Pastor's Video - Confession by Nobody: 8:20am On May 03, 2016
End times!!!!
Re: I Mastur**bate Every Day To My Pastor's Video - Confession by Nobody: 8:21am On May 03, 2016
End time sha!!!
Re: I Mastur**bate Every Day To My Pastor's Video - Confession by GoldenJAT(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2016
I'm equally confused!!

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Secure Your Relationship. Get In Here Ladies! / Signs That Your Wife Is Cheating On You / My Encounter With An Akwa Ibom Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.