Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,804 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops (1312 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Catholic Bishops Visit To Buhari / Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops / Buhari Meets With Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by tiwaz(m): 8:28am On May 03, 2016
Catholic Bishops bow before President Muhammadu Buhari during their courtesy call to the President at the statehouse on Tuesday, May 2.

http://www.pijangosblog.com/2016/05/caption-this-photo-of-buhari-with.html

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by madridguy(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2016
I know some bad Belle will attack them for their act but Catholic remain the best Christian group. While some evil men of Satan keep on making evil revelation but God pass them.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by AngryNigerian(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
Ok

Ok wetin...?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by TippyTop(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2016
Allahu Akhba to the Supreme Leader, his Holiness Pope Muhammadu Buhari, the Daura born dullard.

If you don't bow and greet the Supreme Leader, watch as the DSS,EFCC,CTB etc chase you round the land.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by Nobody: 8:39am On May 03, 2016
Its a lie.. They were all standing before and was about taking their seats when the shot was taken...op be careful of what you say.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by Nobody: 8:42am On May 03, 2016
Equalizer:
Its a lie.. They were all standing before and was about taking their seats when the shot was taken...op be careful of what you say.
at the same time?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by hakanai(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2016
I doubt it's a bow rather they were caught just about to take there seat after the president took his. You can see how they are holding the rob and the fact one of them had already taken his place.Also Buhari seem not to be interested in his current pose.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by Nobody: 8:50am On May 03, 2016
victorels:
at the same time?
Yes.. Looking closely and you will see that even Buhari was about sitting down when the picture was taken.. If you've been to any government function before that is how its being done .. You all will stand as a sign of respect for the position the person represents and not the person in particular and then sit after the person must have taken his or her seat first..

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by Nobody: 8:56am On May 03, 2016
That's their way of saying SAI BABA
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by doublewisdom: 8:57am On May 03, 2016
They were praying and Buhari is sitting down unconcerned because he doesn't believe in the Christian God .
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by doublewisdom: 9:01am On May 03, 2016
What's Aisha's picture doing on the wall. I thought bros Kunu guzzler scrapped the office of the first lady.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by Nobody: 9:06am On May 03, 2016
Lalasticlala!!!! shocked
I don't believe this o, I think they were trying to sit down undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by dikeigbo2(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2016
Praying for Nigeria,while the President listens.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by YourMrBoo: 9:34am On May 03, 2016
Chao, poor propaganda...
They were only about to take their seats, just after a welcoming standing ovation...

This is crap.. What do they stand to gain for this cheap lie?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by DaBullIT(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2016
TippyTop:
Allahu Akhba to the Supreme Leader, his Holiness Pope Muhammadu Buhari, the Daura born dullard.
If you don't bow and greet the Supreme Leader, watch as the DSS,EFCC,CTB etc chase you round the land.

There was a time when God made people in his image ,

An angel must have been looking at monkey's image while you were being molded

and the engineer adding brains to the body must have dropped yours and fragmented it

Such a shame really , maybe next time

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by TippyTop(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2016
[s]
DaBullIT:

There was a time when God made people in his image ,

An angel must have been looking at monkey's image while you were being molded

and the engineer adding brains to the body must have dropped yours and fragmented it

Such a shame really , maybe next time
[/s]

Am not going to enter into any feud/debates with someone with the IQ of pissants.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by ajebuter(f): 10:21am On May 03, 2016
So what does this prove?

That they were bowing or genuflecting to 'lord Buhari'?

No.. They were definitely standing before, honored his position by standing up for him and simply sitting down

Even me, his staunch opposer will show him honor that way as the president of a sovereign state and senior citizen

Soootan?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by DaBullIT(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

Am not going to enter into any feud/debates with someone with the IQ of pissants.

Its Ok to run from a battle you know you can't win ... i won't hold it against you
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari With Catholic Bishops by TippyTop(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2016
[s]
DaBullIT:

Its Ok to run from a battle you know you can't win ... i won't hold it against you
[/s]

Battle with you, it would be too one-sided. Other monkeys should have warned you I normally throw bananas at them and then sit and watch from the sidelines.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Court Reserves Ruling On Nnamdi Kanu's Appeal / Northern Senators Forum: "We Will Go Our Seprate Way If Fulani.... / Another Terror Group Attacks Nigeria!! As Boko Haram Is Sidelined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.