Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... (1299 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Nigeria A Big Joke: After Apostle Suleman, Is Now Senator Dino Malaye's Turn / Ben Murray-bruce Sets Hilarious Math Problem, Correct Answer Gets "Maximum Wage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by Nobody: 8:47am On May 03, 2016
according to Sen Ben Bruce on Facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by comos: 8:50am On May 03, 2016
time to reduce your salary and allowances is now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by doublewisdom: 8:51am On May 03, 2016
Bruce talking common sense as usual.

3 Likes

Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by tomsniel(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2016
#Commonsense

2 Likes

Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by pacino26(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2016
I will not take this man serious not until he moves a motion wrt to what he's been posting on twitter

2 Likes

Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by Ahzyz(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2016
good talk
Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by wordcat(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2016
comos:
time to reduce your salary and allowances is now.

Exactly what he's saying, don't attack unnecessarily.

3 Likes

Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by dgr8truth(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2016
Senator BMB is my senator of the year! He is always making common sense, trust me zombies will never agree.

If 60% of our senators were socially interactive and making common sense like BMB, our political fortune may have changed for the better.

Last Bullet: it is time PMB starts making common sense, as our collective good depends on it.

1 Like

Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:06am On May 03, 2016
When will Ben Bruce, like he did to Osun workers, give out his allowances to the Bayelsa State's civil servants that haven't received their salaries in the last five months?

2 Likes

Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by possibilita(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2016
What will happen if we have senators that just want to make some common sense without enforcing such sense #my name is ATJ and I just want to make some common sense
Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by OkoNDOoBo: 9:27am On May 03, 2016
Will start taking u serious when u pay ur salary to bayelsa workers who have been unpaid for the past five months
Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by HolyHero: 9:31am On May 03, 2016
[size=15pt]
all this APC leadership and followers... Common sense they no get
[/size]
Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by DaBullIT(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2016
Why didn't he raise that motion in the house or na senate

Twitter senator
Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by johnmartus(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2016
doublewisdom:
Bruce talking common sense as usual.
common sense he no get in his disillusioned mind this is time to increase minimum wage the time our country facing different challenges? where is the money? why he no raise the issue during jonathan administration? when billion of naira missing almost everyday? now that our economic almost collapsed that government find it difficult to pay workers salaries you are sought for increase minimum wage?

1 Like

Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by Adebola02(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2016
Great! I think BMB is talking commonsensically, but how much is the maximum wage?
Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by hardywaltz(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2016
Foolish man.
Ur home state is owing 5months salaries and u haven't said anything meaningful.
Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by wowmenow: 10:18am On May 03, 2016
Whenever they talk of salary our mind goes only to senators
Nobody is talking of the presidency
Salary reduction should start from the president himself
For our information the salary is the least benefit politician enjoys
How I wish Buhari can reduce his security vote it will help Nigerians a lot
Let's focus on where this politician steal the most and liv the coins on salary
Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by Bondesniger(m): 10:23am On May 03, 2016
uncle Ben you talk more as if you are not in that senate. stop fulling Nigerians put all this your big talk in to action lead the way and let other I SUPPORT SENATOR follow
Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by amaechi1: 10:46am On May 03, 2016
The common sense would have made common sense if the Senator starts by stating what is his salary.
Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by Nobody: 10:54am On May 03, 2016
Adebola02:
Great! I think BMB is talking commonsensically, but how much is the maximum wage?

About #29million. I think.

If this damn list is correct

Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by ennysuccess(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2016
for d first time

u made common sense
Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by telleyway: 11:11am On May 03, 2016
dgr8truth:
Senator BMB is my senator of the year! He is always making common sense, trust me zombies will never agree.

If 60% of our senators were socially interactive and making common sense like BMB, our political fortune may have changed for the better.

Last Bullet: it is time PMB starts making common sense, as our collective good depends on it.

He should move that #commonsense on the floor and not on Twitter. if he really think he's making sense, how many bills he has sponsored? What are his contributions on the floor? Why always trying to sell cheap propaganda?
Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by dgr8truth(m): 11:25am On May 03, 2016
telleyway:

He should move that #commonsense on the floor and not on Twitter. if he really think he's making sense, how many bills he has sponsored? What are his contributions on the floor? Why always trying to sell cheap propaganda?

He always makes common sense. Has your senators socially interfaced with you or any other persons?

You asked for his contribution, just help yourself with this link www.nairaland.com/3070941/ben-murray-bruce-states-achievements-senate
Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by phemmie06(m): 11:40am On May 03, 2016
You're right, go and use this your common sense to sponsor the bill in the hallowed red chambers. Not on Twitter
Re: The Time To Reduce Maximum Wage Is Now....| Senator Ben Bruce Rants... by GambaOsaka: 12:44pm On May 03, 2016
Nonsense senator. Practice what you preach. Errant NONSENSE.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Chief Tony Anenih: Ex-pdp Board Of Trustees Chairman Is Dead / President Asks Citizens To Eat Mice, Grasshoppers To Battle Economy Problems / FG & CCECC Signs Mou On Lagos Calabar Railway To Be Delivered In 2yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.