Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn (5314 Views)

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by DelGardo: 11:51am On May 03, 2016
tuale4u:
ok. Saw dis news on Abuja inquiry on Channels TV newspaper headlines dis morning.

If dis news is true, and d source is accurate, it is a welcome developmet.

If the money is up to 95% of estimated loot by Dieziani, i will suggest Buhari accept d money and give her soft landing.

To me, d idea of treating everybody equally as justice does not exist on earth and does not also exist in Heaven.

It benefits Nigeria to collect the money and move on if dis news is true than wasting time and energy on court cases.

But if D federal govt believe d $2bn is too small, FG can ask her to return a higher amount FG believe is what she looted. And she should be given suspended sentence.

To me, it is a win win solution.

Atleast even if she doesnt go to Jail, she need suspended sentence banning her from public office and politics 4 life.

Response below.
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by DelGardo: 11:52am On May 03, 2016
tuale4u:
ok. Saw dis news on Abuja inquiry on Channels TV newspaper headlines dis morning.

If the money is up to 95% of estimated loot by Dieziani, i will suggest Buhari accept d money and give her soft landing.

To me, d idea of treating everybody equally as justice does not exist on earth and does not also exist in Heaven.

It benefits Nigeria to collect the money and move on if dis news is true than wasting time and energy on court cases.

But if D federal govt believe d $2bn is too small, FG can ask her to return a higher amount FG believe is what she looted. And she should be given suspended sentence.

Atleast even if she doesnt go to Jail, she need suspended sentence banning her from public office and politics 4 life.

Certainly not 95% of what she stole, if this news is true.

Let all the workers of iniquity (...apologies Majek Fashek) under the last hero of the world please bring back our yam.

We have many mouths to feed.
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by IVORY2009(m): 11:54am On May 03, 2016
Propaganda, they don start again ooooo shocked, why not allow the courts to decide and do their work? This GOVT self shocked

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2016
Collect all she stole and make she expose all the other lootocrats or else let her land inside Kuje on a diet of watery beans.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by waxxydude: 12:54pm On May 03, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Implying she would put all the money in one account
Implying she will declare stolen fund as her own asset
Implying she would dump all the money her main account
Implying you need to appear on Forbes list to be a billioniare
Implying some of those cash aren't stucked in empty apartment in ABj
Implying some of those funds haven't been used to acquire properties abroad under a psudo-name

You think like a poor man to be honest. (But You certainly dont think like a criminal though) and thats a good thing.
Not just a poor man but also a certified buffon, drunk in ignorance.

The amount of money passed in that ministry from 2011-15 is something else and how one would think a sane thief would declare his/her assets probably to climb on forbes list is still quite funny!

Panama papers comes to mind! Thumbs up brother.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by kcnwaigbo: 12:57pm On May 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by ehissi(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2016
$2Billion!!?? My friend stop telling dull lies and go buy "Linus" form from Lai Mohammed!!

Aisha Buhari rice still dey shak una!!

As far as I am concerned, this story is coming from a rice eater!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:24pm On May 03, 2016
Wailers be like na lies and propaganda jor
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Deme98(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2016
Some ppl are busy saying $2bill is too much money for diezani to steal .... smh for u guys , is this not d same woman they found $500million in her home in UK ... u guys should try to b informed b4 talking atimes

1 Like

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Pidggin(f): 2:22pm On May 03, 2016
Scholes007:
The propaganda machine handling this diezani case has PHD in lies and it's related cases.
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by trillville(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Anyone with $2billion in his/her account would be amongst the richest people on earth!! Only a certified fool would believe this story

It seems you haven't heard how Kola aluko spent 1.5 million usd on booze during Leonardo Di caprio's birthday, and how he hosted Jay z and Beyoncé on his private yacht.
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by kcnwaigbo: 2:44pm On May 03, 2016
Deme98:
Some ppl are busy saying $2bill is too much money for diezani to steal .... smh for u guys , is this not d same woman they found $500million in her home in UK ... u guys should try to b informed b4 talking atimes

Choi!!! $500 million in her home!! When you think you have heard it all!!zombies can believe any poo sold to them!
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by kcnwaigbo: 2:45pm On May 03, 2016
trillville:

It seems you haven't heard how Kola aluko spent 1.5 million usd on booze during Leonardo Di caprio's birthday, and how he hosted Jay z and Beyoncé on his private yacht.

So $1.5million =$2billion? Are you for real
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by trillville(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So $1.5million =$2billion? Are you for real

$1.5 million on booze just one night.
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:50pm On May 03, 2016
tuale4u:

Really?! She stole Billions of Dollars and her punishment should be a suspended sentence? Are you normal?! Do you know how many futures she destroyed? How much regression she caused to the future of Nigeria and Nigerians through her actions? How many deaths she caused? How many lives she destroyed? Or are you prepared to accept the punishment she truly deserves on her behalf because this woman basically waged war against Nigeria through her acts.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Deme98(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Choi!!! $500 million in her home!! When you think you have heard it all!!zombies can believe any poo sold to them!

I don't blame u ...

1 Like

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Deme98(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/408543-700-million-raw-cash-found-in-the-home-of-petroleum-minister-diezani-alison-madueke.html

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Anyone with $2billion in his/her account would be amongst the richest people on earth!! Only a certified fool would believe this story

They sent you on here to come and defend her because you are bird of the same feathers. We know people like you in the house...if you were not sent here to defend her, you wouldn't have taken it so serious like diz...God go catch all of una one by one
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 03, 2016
Deme98:

I don't blame u ...
Because they are the same thing... You people should know thieves in the house when you see their write up because their argument is alwaz very strong and they can fight u until der last breath 4dat...meaning that, the woman in question is paying d idiot!
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by kcnwaigbo: 4:12pm On May 03, 2016
Tolany25:

They sent you on here to come and defend her because you are bird of the same feathers. We know people like you in the house...if you were not sent here to defend her, you wouldn't have taken it so serious like diz...God go catch all of una one by one
Only a certified fool will believe this junk story!!$2billion ko $2trillion ni!!
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Only a certified fool will believe this junk story!!$2billion ko $2trillion ni!!

Because you are all thieves. We know people like you and all of you will soon rot in jail...I bet your own foolishness has gone beyond certification... Idiota!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by BlackHummer(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2016
tuale4u:

While I follow your line of reasoning, I cannot help but put into account the domino effect accepting her offer will have on the rest of the ongoing investigations. Trust politicians. Others will subtly follow this trend and smarter thieves may even offer $4billion dollars while possibly hiding outrageous sums. The opportunity cost that will be incurred on accepting this possible win-win might outweigh the long term benefit. Nigeria has this inborn proclivity to treat mercy with disdain. I follow the school of thought that says "examples should be made." This has been the secret code developed nations like USA, UK, China etc. have adopted. Nigeria does not need money. It needs a credible justice system and Presidents with healthy dosage of will to sustain it.
Re: Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn by AreaFada2: 3:27pm On May 04, 2016
talktonase:
OMG...This deziani get mind oh! if she is willing to return 2billion dollars I wonder how much she stole in total?
I'm her supporter BUT if indeed she stole such an amount, she should cough out every penny and still go to jail.

No mercy.

You cannot steal that amount in the midst of massive poverty and expect soft landing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed / 2015 Election Result By States. Area PDP Needs To Face In The North / Ekweremadu Might Be On His Way To APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.