Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? (1749 Views)

Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! / Meet A Sexy 63-year-old Grandmother With The Body Of An 18-year-old girl(Photos) / My Grandmother Likes To Wear Skirt!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by Syphax(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2016
undecided
Lalasticlala show me some love nah grin

Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by klassykute(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2016
no vex i no do... wat if she die two years after surgery? who lose .. watin she dey find for life again nahh .. her mates don die ... abeg leave my money alone ooo ..
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by benedictnsi(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2016
klassykute:
no vex i no do

grin grin typical Nigerian.... You go don already reason say D woman LIFE-BATTERY remain only ONE BAR cheesy

Say make you use 2 MILLION NAIRA from d money take give her BEFITTING BURIAL grin lmao

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by Syphax(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2016
Pesin wey don clock 95, I'll save the 1m for her burial.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by hibiscus76(f): 10:10am On May 03, 2016
Don't tempt the Lord your God
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by klassykute(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2016
benedictnsi:

grin grin typical Nigerian.... You go don already reason say D woman LIFE-BATTERY remain only ONE BAR cheesy

Say make you use 2 MILLION NAIRA from d money take do her burial grin lmao
watin she dey find for life again .. her mate don die ..make she no vex abeg mk she relax .. i go use money for her burial
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by benedictnsi(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2016
hibiscus76:
Don't tempt the Lord your God

How this talk take concern wetin we d talk about na.... Shuu
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by Benjom(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2016
I will release the money. It's a seed. It will surely return in multiple folds with the same measure.

#MysteryForTheFaith-ful
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 03, 2016
grin sorry but I won't risk the 15m...
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by benedictnsi(m): 10:15am On May 03, 2016
klassykute:
watin she dey find for life again .. her mate don die ..make she no vex abeg mk she relax .. i go use money for her burial

Lol you go even add 500k inside her casket make she take buy land keep for you where ever she d go..... gringrin
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 03, 2016
I Love You granny buy Nah!

Ill pass...grin Who's gonna takeCare Of Your great grand children?
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by Topccy007: 10:18am On May 03, 2016
Hell no! Waste of cash..
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by klassykute(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol you go even add 500k inside her casket make she take buy land keep for you where ever she d go..... gringrin
no nahhh land no cheap there oo .. i go just put d 500k make she take pass tollgate.. and take settle pple wey dey cut ticket for heaven
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by benedictnsi(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2016
Benjom:
I will release the money. It's a seed. It will surely return in multiple folds with the same measure.

#MysteryForTheFaith-ful

[size=14pt]
Super story...... Y not carry d money go help people for IDP CAMP or MOTHERLESS BABIES HOMES if you d find better see weh go do you well

Abeg enter keke clear road make we see road [/size]
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by benedictnsi(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2016
klassykute:
no nahhh land no cheap there oo .. i go just put d 500k make she take pass tollgate.. and take settle pple wey dey cut ticket for heaven

[size=14pt]
Lol..... So 500k na for tollgate And we come d complain say Abuja (Nigeria) dey expensive [/size]
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by Nobody: 10:23am On May 03, 2016
i will let her die and use one milliona to give her a befiting burial and keep the rest money.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by klassykute(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2016
benedictnsi:

[size=14pt]
Lol..... So 500k na for tollgate And we come d complain say Abuja (Nigeria) dey expensive [/size]
lol dis boy na waco ...
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by possibilita(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2016
First I will tell her that I will bill the cash 4 d operation to b done just to see her reaction,if she say "no need son ,am a goner,look at me am 95 what am I to do in life again" I will be like Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!! But if her reaction is the reverse hmmmm mama u are on ur own oh.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by tjay007: 10:32am On May 03, 2016
at 95, the chances of her even surviving the surgery is critically low. rather, manage her health via other means other than surgery till time is up then, give her a befitting burial. #mytake
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by nnachukz(m): 10:32am On May 03, 2016
My mom's happiness is my priority, if she supports the idea and attaches it to her joy and happiness then I won't think twice. I will do it with complete happiness that I was able to put smiles on my mom's face. Regardless of how long it took me to save it.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by Benjom(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2016
benedictnsi:

[size=14pt]
Super story...... Y not carry d money go help people for IDP CAMP or MOTHERLESS BABIES HOMES if you d find better see weh go do you well

Abeg enter keke clear road make we see road [/size]

I think the challenge you have presently stems from the fact that you can't decipher the word "poor". It's a pity.

#AdvancedLearnersDictionaryStillAvailable
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by benedictnsi(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2016
Benjom:

I think the challenge you have presently stems from the fact that you can't decipher the word "poor". It's a pity.

#AdvancedLearnersDictionaryStillAvailable

[size=14pt]
Ain't bragging cos we ain't mates......... Buh trust me Mr intelligent, I can sit your family down and lecture dem....... Including you!!! [/size]
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by iceberylin(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2016
Benjom:

#MysteryForTheFaith-ful

Talk is cheap
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by cruzita(f): 10:44am On May 03, 2016
undecided even my grandma won't let u spend such money on her knowing fully well she is close to her grave.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by greatness22(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2016
klassykute:
Lol, Nigeria and corruption are like this

Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by smileysmiley(f): 10:46am On May 03, 2016
what if she dies during the surgery e no go funny ooo... doctor must pay....

For the question, I no do.... I go use 5 milla give am better burial, even my grandma go flog me if I mumu like that
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by iPrevail(m): 10:47am On May 03, 2016
Imagine she's like... "I don't want to die, please save my life!! cry "
And I'll be like.. "WTF?! undecided ...I should kill you myself right now undecided "
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by loomer: 10:48am On May 03, 2016
If you even use the money on her, and she hear she fit even start to insult you.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by Peacetemi: 11:02am On May 03, 2016
nah I'll kill her with my bare hands. haha 15m? is she a witch? she wan ruin my life?
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by Benjom(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2016
benedictnsi:

[size=14pt]
Ain't bragging cos we ain't mates......... Buh trust me Mr intelligent, I can sit your family down and lecture dem....... Including you!!! [/size]

Family? Hey! You're taking it to the extreme. I don't do this kind. By choice, every family is held in high esteem/respect. If I've hurt you by my infamous comment, I'm sorry.

#NoHardFeelings
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 03, 2016
I will poison her,yes!i mean it cheesy
Re: Can You Do This For Your Grandmother? by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 03, 2016
I dont have a grandmother buh i'll never waste my hard earned money on her. My children kor? What abt her own children? She never even tire 4 this life? Abeg just die, i'll prepare her a very good burial grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. / The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) / How A Girl Wanted To Turn Me To An ATM Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.