Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. (1747 Views)

Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife / If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by cbi24: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2016
"I am leaving my girl friend today-She ask of-sex too much"

when a guy make this statement is he normal ?
Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 13, 2016
Are you a teenager?...Have you seen a Nymphomaniac?

I ran for my dear life.

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by RasheedUmar: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2016
Vanquay16:

I ran for my dear life.
And you call yourself a pvssy knight? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by RasheedUmar: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2016
Op, one good turn deserves another. Kindly pass the pvssy to a brother na. Mail me. angry

3 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 13, 2016
You again, i reserve my comments
Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by cbi24: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2016
when many guys need ladies like that ....This maga is complaining

That guy need brain wash with Acid

He needs to learn how to last long and maybe he has a small dick

If any of you have the stamina problem or premature-Ejaculati0n challenge
or small Dickson problem and you really want to feel like a man

Just click on this link for the final miracle smiley
http://drexpert.info/secret/
Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by cbi24: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2016
Vanquay16:

I ran for my dear life.

you need help shocked grin
Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by cbi24: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2016
RasheedUmar:
Op, one good turn deserves another. Kindly pass the pvssy to a brother na. Mail me. angry

you are the man wink
Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by cbi24: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2016
Oma307:
You again, i reserve my comments
Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2016
RasheedUmar:

And you call yourself a pvssy knight? undecided

Good Pussycat_...That girls own was abnormal
Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by cbi24: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Vanquay16:

Good Pussycat_...That girls own was abnormal

leave that thing
Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by cbi24: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
ok
Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by cbi24: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2016
grin
Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by jamalnation(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2016

Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by dukeprince50: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
she must b crazy, tufiakwa women sef eh, y would she ask too much sex, she wan kill u... just send me her number lemme tok to her about it

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by ahahnow: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
nosense
Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by Kobicove(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
So what do you want us to do about it?
Re: I Am Leaving My Girl Friend Today - She Ask Of Sex Too Much.. by cbi24: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Have Mouth Odour / Nairaland Bitchh Party / A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.