Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? (12091 Views)

6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine / 6 Horrible Mistakes Women Make When Washing Their Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Strahovski1(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2016
Discuss...
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 03, 2016
Discussing...
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Vinshu(f): 12:03pm On May 03, 2016
Pain, Frustration, boredom

The 'moans' are usually to increase the excitement especially when it's boring. 85% of women find sex boring during the first 3 - 8 minutes into the action.

And it could be due to pain or frustration. In most cases it's pain. I wonder why nature made it so. Guys don't get to feel anything other than 100% utility.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Profnedu(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2016
Ask ur mother Or ur sis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Spyderman(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2016
I think the action is mutual - guys moan too when they reach the (anti)climax

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Strahovski1(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2016
Spyderman:
I think the action is mutual - guys moan too when they reach the (anti)climax

I don't moan!

Besides most women moan all the time throughout does it mean they are climaxing all the time. Even if it just started they are already making noise. The noise is annoying
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Strahovski1(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:

The 'moans' are usually to increase the excitement especially when it's boring. 85% of women find sex boring during the first 3 - 8 minutes into the action.

And it could be due to pain or frustration. In most cases it's pain. I wonder why nature made it so. Guys don't get to feel anything other than 100% utility.

Hmmm. But if women feel pain why then do they have sex?
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Spyderman(m): 12:07pm On May 03, 2016
Basically, I would say, the moans by ladies during sex are to increase the excitement during the action.

Those moans serve as a "ginger" to the man, asking him to "do it harder/faster, u are killing me"

However, when guys moan during the thingy, its an expression of pure, undiluted pleasure!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by coursednigerian(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2016
doesn't you fûcking in silence sound stupid the noise stops it from being awkward

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by GoldenJAT(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2016
go experiment, sex with moan and without moan..... we take it up from there.
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

I don't moan!

Besides most women moan all the time throughout does it mean they are climaxing all the time. Even if it just started they are already making noise. The noise is annoying
If you don't moan, then what are you fvcking doing up there, dead wood oh gosh, let me never meet such guy, na to push am troway mtcheeeew

misspicy, can you imagine
grin
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by swaggzo(m): 1:54pm On May 03, 2016
[s]
Vinshu:
Guys don't get to feel anything other than 100% utility.

[/s]

COMPLETELY DISORGANIZED LOAD OF JUNK!

MOST GUYS LAST VERY LONG CUZ THEY BARELY FEEL ANYTHING.....

NOT EVERY GUY GETS YOUR SO MENTIONED 100% UTILITY
undecided

osedvgirl:

If you don't moan, then what are you fvcking doing up there, dead wood oh gosh, let me never meet such guy, na to push am troway mtcheeeew

grin

I DON'T MOAN. OR MAYBE OCCASIONALLY.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 03, 2016
sex without moan is dead sex cry
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 03, 2016
swaggzo:

COMPLETELY DISORGANIZED LOAD OF JUNK!

MOST GUYS LAST VERY LONG CUZ THEY BARELY FEEL ANYTHING.....

NOT EVERY GUY GETS YOUR SO MENTIONED 100% UTILITY
undecided

I DON'T MOAN. OR MAYBE OCCASIONALLY.
another error nigga grin
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by sexymoma(f): 2:03pm On May 03, 2016
i bliv your pastor knows all
goan ask him

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by iykedare(m): 2:24pm On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:

You have a big problem

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Burgerlomo: 2:34pm On May 03, 2016
I believe it's because the weapon of mass destruction grin (Mr Johnson or Rod) was touching where is suppose not to touch, or you can simply consult the modern Oracle which is Google grin period
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 03, 2016
Pains
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Burgerlomo: 2:51pm On May 03, 2016
Please point of corrections, it's not all of the women that make noise during the match grin because it depend on the size of the John Thomas grin using for the bedmatic match. While some make noise, some will simply be chewing gum grin, or some will simply tells you to wake them when you're finish because of the size you're using grin
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Rushtec(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2016
ask ORENTE
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by babs01(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2016
dts y we get it big to make them moan
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Cholls(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2016
osedvgirl:
sex without moan is dead sex cry
my sister if I slap that your brain to reset enh. Yeye gurl.
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Strahovski1(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2016
osedvgirl:

grin

So I'm a dead wood? Can't you guys just make a comment without insulting someone? How old are you? You didn't answer my question instead you are insulting me. A female like yourself answered my question you could do the same. My moaning is no one's business. The business is the question above.

Cc Mynd44 pls. Rule 2
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 03, 2016
Maybe bcus it is painful
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

So I'm a dead wood? Can't you guys just make a comment without insulting someone? How old are you? You didn't answer my question instead you are insulting me. A female like yourself answered my question you could do the same. My moaning is no one's business. The business is the question above.

Cc Mynd44 pls. Rule 2
you see your life, common question mark, you couldnt identify, or should i give you glasses, *dead wood is that not a question

na now i for even insult you sef but make i hold peace
tongue
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Strahovski1(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2016
osedvgirl:

you see your life, common question mark, you couldnt identify, or should i give you glasses, *dead wood is that not a question

na now i for even insult you sef but make i hold peace
tongue

No don't hold peace when Mynd44 comes you will explain yourself when your are banned.

Besides all I see are smileys
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

No don't hold peace when Mynd44 comes you will explain yourself when your are banned.

Besides all I see are smileys
gerraaahia mhennn, okoro pepeye tongue
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Strahovski1(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2016
osedvgirl:

gerraaahia mhennn, okoro pepeye tongue

What is okoro pepeye?
Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Chrisrare: 3:32pm On May 03, 2016
Op r u 4 real? How can a normal girl hav sex without maoning. It takes d sting out of d fun. Her moaning also means ur doin a good job.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 03, 2016
Strahovski1:

What is okoro pepeye?
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Vinshu(f): 3:33pm On May 03, 2016
Chrisrare:
Op r u 4 real? How can a normal girl hav sex without maoning. It takes d sting out of d fun. Her moaning also means ur doin a good job.

Most women fake that moan. Doesn't mean you are doing a good job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Make Noise During Sex? by Chrisrare: 3:48pm On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:

Most women fake that moan. Doesn't mean you are doing a good job.
All in all her maon is allowed whether real or fake. Cant bleep a gal who doesnt moan, its as if i'm fuccking a corpse. Dats y i stopped patronising oloshos: dey hardly moan during sex.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Tweets Nud£ Bedroom Selfie, Captions It "I Wanna Fvck" (pics) / My Girlfriend's Vagina Has Been Sending A Sensation Of Electric Shock / What Is The Approximate Right Age For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.