Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home (32317 Views)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 12:36pm On May 03, 2016
not again

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by teaseryoh: 12:36pm On May 03, 2016
Who e epp

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by megxo(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2016
He is jst inviting EFCC...... lets see hw far this goes...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by isnovic(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2016
Reckless display of wealth at a time majority of Nigerians are reeling in pain and poverty of his party is very insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by akinmusi(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2016
Dino! Dino!! Dino!!!

How many times I called you?

The corruption the govt will charge against you is still doing press-up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by Marotzke(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2016
With APC, anything and everything goes. A PDP dreg like Dino decamps from PDP, joins APC and was given a clean bill of character, washed free of every sin and buffonery. On this platform of the saints, he was able to defeat a ranking senator. Now that the true nature of APC change scam is unfolding they want to deny responsibilty. Foolish janjaweedians.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by Nellybank(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2016
Wetin u want one day u go see am... shey u dey flex our bar? Kontinu
Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by ndcide(m): 12:43pm On May 03, 2016
Lovely I must say. I love good things I'm not a hater.
Dino is not corrupt after all.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by AMI3(m): 12:43pm On May 03, 2016
Abeg make una free the man. Una wey no chop and the person wey alert the enter him phone every 24/7 who suppose to be on social media. I get garri and sugar + milky+g/nut for house make i go sock am this afternoon. grin grin

the guy still want live his live to the fullest

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2016
old rascal

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by Excuzeme: 12:44pm On May 03, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
He sees people like Wizkid and Davido as he's role model cuz he practically lives the kinda lives those dude lives. Can't imagine someone at that age showing off wealth online like a kid

..and to think these are the CALIBRE of People who are called SENATORS of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

No wonder this country is in shambles?

SMH

But then, until Nigerians make a concious decision to "take back the country" from these criminals, its going to be business as usual.
Mind you, "Freedom is not FREE, it is PAID FOR with the Blood of Martyrs".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by fortunechy(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2016
wt do u xpect frm Apc:association of proffessional criminal.....and he's active member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by wacoj(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2016
Senator gbakwa oku!
Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by yelebani: 12:50pm On May 03, 2016
Shame on this guy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by dikeigbo2(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2016
Is he not the turbaned sinator? A distinguished sinator?
Continue to sinate well jareh

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by Bolade005: 12:51pm On May 03, 2016
Obviously, this guy likes the finest things life has to offer, I don't have a problem with that but doing it at the detriment of the people is what disgust me. It's also ridiculous that a man of his age and position can be showing off wealth on social media, it's just pathetic.

PDP is full of thieves but APC is no different. We keep on accusing GEJ of harboring thieves, is this government any different?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by Olumaeme: 12:54pm On May 03, 2016
Let him enjoy his life abeg, it's his life and he can live it the way he chooses!
Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 03, 2016
babs01:
I blame kogi ppl
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 03, 2016
i pity the youths of Nigeria.. the children of these focks will rule you the same way their parents did.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by orbgoblin: 12:58pm On May 03, 2016
Na wa o. I dont even know who's worse. The public officials that steal and show off the spoils of their loot on social media or the ones that steal and pretend not be rogues by dressing and acting humble for the camera. I think the latter is worse sha. But all in all, thief na still thief.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by Gesswhat: 1:06pm On May 03, 2016
When family and friends have lost hope on you and miraculously you hits a jackpot!

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by nortcentrallord(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2016
Aristo girls over to you, your chief patron is advertising for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by sage85(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
See the pictures shared by senator Dino Melaye on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE6wk43OCfp/
Nigeria statesmen behaving like "street bois" since 60s..

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by bayulll011(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2016
goodlifehyd1:

Unfortunate human,he shaa dey enjoy all d looting awon werey
Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by vickydevoka(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2016
I really lik this man cus he has nothing to hide Unlike some hypocritical senators dat steal billions of naira n pretend as if de ve not stolen b4. N beside dat might be a hotel n not his house. so u gys should jst j
chill n stop calling him names
Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by Orikinla(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2016
Nigeria can still function well without a senate. We can just remove it from our democratic government.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by Iwonttell(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2016
Big boy
Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by oweman: 1:15pm On May 03, 2016
. there is no redemption for the foolishness of Dino.[/quote]

Foolish people will always show their foolishness everywhere they are Dino is leaving his life the way he deem fit while some are developing hyper higher blood pressure l

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by NovusHomo(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2016
goodlifehyd1:

If you wonder why Nigeria is so f@*^ed up, it is partly because the country is ruled by childish adults, thieves, pedophiles, cultists and other dangerous elements.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by NaijaEfcc: 1:28pm On May 03, 2016
Beremx:
no comment
because he is an Apc member abi grin imagine say na GEJ you for done dey blow fire and brimstone cheesy
Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by olanje: 1:30pm On May 03, 2016
Kogi west, the far most educated senatorial district in northern Nigeria voting this silly and inane wife beater is just absurd. Dinosauer
Re: Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home by spako4(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2016
Saraki's personal thug.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Ize-Iyamu Sends Message To APC Members / Security Operatives At Edo State House Of Assembly (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.