Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Women View Men The Way Men View Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women View Men The Way Men View Women (707 Views)

Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World / Strictly For Ladies, Marriage Favours Men The Most, Get A Life / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women View Men The Way Men View Women by Nobody: 12:08am On May 24, 2016
I don't speak for all men and I am not saying all women behave a certain way. Keep in mind that this is my first myTake. To clarify things, I am straight (Heterosexual). I know the type of attraction isn't restricted to a certain gender. Most of us have heard people say that "Men are visual creatures" implying that women don't find men attractive in the same way. The media and society wants us to think that men are easily sexually aroused just by the sight of a attractive woman. Society and media also wants us to think women only care about a man's personality and what he can do(how strong he is, how many skills he has etc). Personally I disagree with society on this part. Don't get me wrong, there are days I wonder if women actually look at us men like we look at women, but eventually after analyzing the behavior of women I know and asking questions here, I am more convinced that women do check us out. You are probably laughing at me and thinking "You wish". There is a catch though. Most of the women that replied to my questions said that while they do check men out, they do it subtly. Women know when is the right time to check a man out. Here is were society comes into play, society still shuns women who actually ogle men. Society labels them rude names. On the other hand not every man ogles women. Men like myself actually care for both a emotional connection and physical attraction in a woman. It's like this, a type of smoothie isn't a smoothie if you omit the milk or another ingredient. Same goes for when it comes to attraction to a woman, if I only find the woman physically attractive but abhor her personality, there is no way that I will consider dating her. Same goes the other way around, I might think she is a very polite woman but if I don't find her physically attractive I still won't date her, because just like the smoothie she is missing one of the components/ingredients. From most of the opinions I got(I know they don't speak for every woman, I am just going by the majority) Women tend to feel the same, that they need like his personality, feel emotionally attached to him and obviously find him physically attractive to consider dating him. More proof that women can be visual (personal experiences and opinions from women on my questions) is the occasions when a man that is considered physically attractive is present in front of women, all the women tend to start whispering to each other "Oh my gosh, he is so hot!" and they start talking about kinky things the women want to do to the man. While a lot men tend to look at the breasts and buttocks of a woman(I prefer the female abdomen and navel) at least in this society, Women also look at certain body parts of a man(mostly arms, abdomen and buttocks) also a social experiment was done to determine if women also checked out a man's body, the experiment(which many of you might have seen) involved a man wearing a crotch cam and a fake erection. The camera caught various women constantly glancing at the man's crotch and some even smiled. So that's further proof that women can be just as visual as men. Here is what I've noticed when I hang out with my friends(males), I notice that whenever a good looking woman walks by, they will simply look at her and whisper to me and each other, "wow, she is hot!." I admit I look at her, but I only glance at her, I don't stare. After that they will stop looking at her and we resume whatever conversation we were having. A lot of people think that men get sexually aroused by women in bikinis. That might be the case for some men, but not all men, a lot of men simply find her aesthetically attractive and sexually attractive(two different kinds of attraction) Yes you can be sexually attracted to someone and not be sexually aroused. As I've mentioned in my question(link above), if I see a woman in a bikini, I won't get sexually aroused. I will still find her aesthetically and sexually attractive though but as I've said, that doesn't mean I am sexually aroused by the woman. A hot woman in a bikini whether it's a picture of her or if she's standing in front of me, isn't enough to sexually arouse me. In order for me to be sexually aroused I need to have kinky thoughts in my head (thinking about erotic things she can do to me etc). That's simply sexual arousal(Body is ready for sexual activity), but in order for me to consider sex I have know the woman personally(if the woman is my girlfriend) since we would have a emotional connection, but I would let her initiate the sexual activity. A lot women assume only men can be perverted creeps. The truth is both women and men can be perverted creeps. As I mentioned in one my questions, one day when I was 12 years old, I was at a local park. I was having fun in the playground but eventually a group of young women who looked like they were at least 18 years old came up to me and told me I was "hot" and that they wanted to have sex with me. I was only 12 years old so I didn't exactly know what sex was. I didn't even know women had genitals. My parents never gave me the "sex talk". I walked away from away from them as they continued to stalk me around the park until I got close to where my parents were. That's a day I'll never forget. So yes women can be creeps as well. So that wraps up this myTake, the point I am trying to get across is that men and women can have the same kind of attraction to each other. In other words a lot of women view men just the way a lot of men view women. So when a woman calls a man hot, it means the same thing when a man calls a woman hot. It's just that a lot of people follow societal norms, not me though. You see the good thing about our society is that we have freedom to be ourselves even if it goes against societal norms as long as we don't hurt anyone, so I am not afraid to be different than everyone and I am proud to be different, besides I am not hurting anyone or anything. So don't be afraid to not follow societal norms.
Re: Women View Men The Way Men View Women by ibkgab001: 12:13am On May 24, 2016
Truly written and arranged by Crazysaints
Re: Women View Men The Way Men View Women by whogoscam: 12:14am On May 24, 2016
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Women View Men The Way Men View Women by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:15am On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:
Rubbish.
Infact super rubbish

1 Like

Re: Women View Men The Way Men View Women by Chuksemi(m): 12:15am On May 24, 2016
Op, is your school on strike too? How did you find time to write this long post?
Re: Women View Men The Way Men View Women by NiRfreak(m): 1:00am On May 24, 2016
Dont mind na 'forming' go kill them......
Re: Women View Men The Way Men View Women by pacino26(m): 3:28am On May 24, 2016
@Op

I know you're not on strike like one poster said but look very clearly below. I think if you will be able to reconcile and understand it then your post will definitely be comprehensible.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Does This???? / 6 Foolproof Ways To Identify Your Missing Rib “the One” / What Is Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photo (Love or Madness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.