Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (32052 Views)

Residents Flee Their Vilages Over Herdsmen Attack As Buhari Visits Nasarawa.PICS / Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by Gboliwe: 3:13pm On May 03, 2016
Lalasticlala, where did you get that picture you tagged 'file photo' from? Was the grand Patron of the herdsmen also in Enugu?

Ugwuanyi the governor isnt even there
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by tottinova: 3:16pm On May 03, 2016
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/03/breaking-apc-governors-storm-enugu-over-herdsmen-attack/

file photo

That's the only thing they know how to do

Line up and take photos
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by fuck419: 3:17pm On May 03, 2016
may the almighty God destroy all of them as those herdsmen destroyed the innocent people. Amen.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by Gboliwe: 3:29pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=lalasticlala post=45276323][/quote]

So you are right? SMH
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by putin3: 3:31pm On May 03, 2016
Rochas is a terror
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by Macelliot(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2016
Beeman1:
Oh ye sons of Idumegwu Ujukwu from Bi*fraud,your end in Nigeria is already undergoing as planned.
Thank you very much...

GOD bless Biafra.
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by hollypagan: 3:50pm On May 03, 2016
Beeman1:
Good.

God bless fulani herdsmen

God bless PMB/PYO

God bless APC governors

God bless APC and their supporters

God bless Naija.your head will soon be cut off mumu ,cross my village and die

Proudly fulani.
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by adimoh99(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2016
With due respect, why is this man always looking like a house boy... Please no one should quote me oo also take note it wasn't a question, just saying.
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by Ghostheart(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2016
What a failed Nation, they have politicalized everything, even the lives of the common. Wake up.
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by Ritchiee: 4:21pm On May 03, 2016
Beeman1:
Good.

God bless PMB/PYO

God bless APC governors

God bless Naija.

Proudly fulani.
YOUR PAPA!!!YOUR TERRORIST PEOPLE WENT TO ATTACK OUR SOUTH EASTERNER PEOPLE AND YOU ARE HERE CELEBRATING.KNOW THAT ONE DAY FOWL GO ENTER KOLOKOLO HOUSE AND HIM NO GO RETURN.
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED..THE DAYS ARE GOING TICK,TOCK,TICK,TOCK....
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by amazingspiderma: 4:23pm On May 03, 2016
meremere ni ihu,gwopiti na'azu.
These killerherdsmen were gathered, armed and mobilized from various northern states for the sole purpose of killing, yet none of them deemed it fit to interfere pro actively or share intelligence from their various states. Now they want to come for condolence.
And tomorrow someone will tell me that we have DSS.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by M4gunners: 4:25pm On May 03, 2016
What is that useless Shettima doing there is i may ask? I thought he ealier the attackers are not Fulanies?Wicked set of people.
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by optional1(f): 4:29pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
be like say u wan chop 3 weeks ban. U beta delete the rubbish wey u just type nw..

Y wil they ban him.
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by Ritchiee: 4:36pm On May 03, 2016
Junior66:

Revenge! U kill or confront any of them, dey kill 50 of ur own. Simple. Dats their life. Dey dnt forgive even after decades of peace dey com bak for revenge.
Lying Linus!Why didn't they go and kill Yorubas like that.Yorubas have killed the fulani herdsmen triple more than anything.One thing I know is you have to be strong and extra smart to resist these terrorists in the garb of fulani herdsmen.
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by Okanokan(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2016
Medicine After Death(MAD). Even the perfumes of Saudi-Arabia will not clear the stench. Apc not prepared for Governance!
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by Junior66(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2016
Ritchiee:

Lying Linus!Why didn't they go and kill Yorubas like that.Yorubas have killed the fulani herdsmen triple more than anything.One thing I know is you have to be strong and extra smart to resist these terrorists in the garb of fulani herdsmen.
u dnt know noting. check the only topic i have ever created, isnt it on fulani herdsmen? Dat should tell u dat i know dem very well.
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by cheaperstores: 5:04pm On May 03, 2016
APC herdsmen in a group photo,lolzz
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by RealCJ: 5:14pm On May 03, 2016
Rubbish! Fulani boko haram herdsmen in agbada.
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by nnokwa042(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no be lie
donbenedict:
They look like herdsmen
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by Ritchiee: 5:26pm On May 03, 2016
Junior66:

u dnt know noting. check the only topic i have ever created, isnt it on fulani herdsmen? Dat should tell u dat i know dem very well.
Fourteen villagers returning from the Mosque were
killed in a remote village in Dekina local
government yesterday morning. The victims who
are mostly children and women were returning
from early morning prayers when the murderous
herdsmen struck. The group of Herdsmen are
reportedly led by a woman and have attacked
other neighboring villages in recent times. The
Fulani Herdsmen also attacked Itakpe and Ate-uge
this morning leaving an unconfirmed number of
people dead. More updates latter.[/quote]

That is your topic?What the....are you fulani?
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by livinstone8(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2016
They look like Leicester city team tongue
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by chuose: 5:44pm On May 03, 2016
Beeman1:
Good.

God bless PMB/PYO

God bless APC governors

God bless Naija.

Proudly fulani.

The whole country wishes the Fulani people will go there way oh!

Killing everywhere they go.

We are all tired of the fulanis

You contribute nothing but trouble to the country.
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by tymgotel: 6:02pm On May 03, 2016
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by emmykk(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2016
Beeman1:
Good.

God bless PMB/PYO

God bless APC governors

God bless Naija.

Proudly fulani.

ewu goati
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by rawtruth(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2016
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/03/breaking-apc-governors-storm-enugu-over-herdsmen-attack/

file photo

They haven't "stormed" any of the Middle Belt states ravaged by fulani herdsmen. The people of Enugu state must never put their fate in the hands of these selfish politicians. Middle Belters made that mistake and they are now crying with no one to console them.
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by shine96: 8:14pm On May 03, 2016
lalasticlala:

file photo
We are not fooled by their visit but the needful have to be done. The fulani herdsmen cannot ve grazing route around somebody's farmland. We will not allow that to happen
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by Beeman1(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2016
emmykk:

ewu goati
mynd44 rule2 has been broken here.
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by NgeleVictor: 9:40pm On May 03, 2016
Beeman1:
Good.

God bless PMB/PYO

God bless APC governors

God bless Naija.
god punish uuuu for blessing the people that everybody else are is cursing

Proudly fulani.
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by mindtricks: 9:44pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
They look like herdsmen

Or better still Crookmen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo / Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.