Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (32156 Views)

Residents Flee Their Vilages Over Herdsmen Attack As Buhari Visits Nasarawa.PICS / Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by mindtricks: 9:46pm On May 03, 2016
tottinova:

That's the only thing they know how to do

Line up and take photos

Buncha Crooks, aint nothing changed!
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by LUSTY1759(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
They look like herdsmen

Lmao
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by cheruv: 10:13pm On May 03, 2016
AmAlbert:
Best time for me to chilax
*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa together with alligator pepper and kulikuli plus okpete
Perfect purge mix...Broz I hope say your toilet dey close Just in case undecided

Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by AmAlbert(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2016
cheruv:

Perfect purge mix...Broz I hope say your toilet dey close Just in case undecided

Bros no worry na my own highness be dis o, with am you go just dey see say angels dem sef dey drive motor for road like human beings dem

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa together with alligator pepper and kulikuli plus okpete
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by tanteta(m): 8:56am On May 04, 2016
The Federal government of Nigeria should disarm the alleged Fulani-herdsmen with immediate effect through any possible means. This is the first and the best approach to stopping the casualties which are always being reported to be caused by these men. Or better still, The Federal Government of Nigeria should approve and give each and every citizen of this country regardless of tribe, language or religion the freedom to possess arms. this is equal right and justice. But I believe the former is better than the latter. IF NOT....any other biased means of tackling this menace will prove futile and the Country Nigeria may eventually head for the rock.
This tanteta....saying...DISARM THE HERDSMEN NOW.
Re: APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack by intell: 10:19am On May 04, 2016
I said is political but is that they don't know how to do it, they should fine out from Americans how is been done. sacrificing all that life's just for this No now. little secret! the person that gave you guys them this idea forgot that if you keep a transparent glass in between two person an ask them to look and tell you wat they saw they might see the same thing. opportunity. police commissioner was sack waoh! wat a cover up. have you ever wander why all the communities been attack has no grand political man? probably their member. well! they succeed with this.

Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? / Umahi's Anti-covid19 Team Intercepts Motorists Conveying Fugitives Into Ebonyi / What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch)