Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies (26153 Views)

Insecurity: Be Ahead Of The Attackers - Buhari Orders DSS, Police, Others / Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by klinro(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2016
Nice one
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Baroba(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2016
Vigilance by communities is the way forward, after what we heard happen ed in Enugu, trusting Nigerian security forces will be akin to playing Russian roulette with ones life..
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by ritahot(f): 4:23pm On May 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
..Please shut up....when he was yet to take any action you people were condemning him and said he should take action,now he took action you are still nagging.....even if Jesus Christ is your president you will still complain..

no u shaarrap & gerrrarahia!. Which action are u talking abt?!. Talk! Talk!! Talk!!. If he want to tackle the herdsmen menace, he shud start from himself. Buhari shud just resign!!.
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Organs(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2016
cold:
Mtcheew..na today. The gworo chewing, looking like toothpick imbećile haven't got the faintest idea on how to run a country. The tune has changed from 'we'll hit the ground running'. To 'moving methodically'. Moving methodically my foot! Buharimbecile,there's no method in your madness,it's pure unsaturated madness.

The "gworo chewing............is your President and Commander in Chief, chilling in Aso-villa a position you most probably and due to your shitty behaviour will never attain. Nttooooooooor for you.
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by alobright17(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2016
EastGold:
After wrecking serious havoc lipsrsealed
Different types of havocs has been going on even before he became the president and it will be even when he comes down,all you need is to pray not to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by 4tune490(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2016
Until he condemn their Activities publicly on live tv for all to see if not all Na wash. sad sad
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by alobright17(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
We Igbos should stop shouting and boasting on the internent. It is high time we get real and find a solution to these fulani people that are killing we Igbos like rats. We igbos are really suffering. I even learnt that these fualni's have redecorated our biafran flag
So right now what're you preaching or seeking for?
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by BraniacX(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
..Please shut up....when he was yet to take any action you people were condemning him and said he should take action,now he took action you are still nagging.....even if Jesus Christ is your president you will still complain..

See this mumu oh! undecided

Smh for you

So according to you buhari talking is now = action abi?

Does zombiesm never get old with dunces like you?

Well let me let you and buhari know this, action is = arrest of murderous fulani + prosecution of these murderous fulani + execution of these murderous fulani

Anything less is mere playing to a gallery of catholic bishops
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by alobright17(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2016
longayink:

Was the Enugu state mayhem not State-sponsored?

A day before the Enugu state mayhem, heads of Police, Army, Air force, and Civil Defence in Enugu state were summoned by the state governor and were told that Fulani attack was imminent in Nimbo.

But all those national security networks were decommissioned from powers above at the last minute.

That was before DSS floated a story about five Fulani men found in mass grave in Abia state.

Even a child can reconstruct how the Fulani succeeded in carrying out the Enugu state killings in Nimbo.

So right now what are you seeking for maybe head of president will satisfy your consince

1 Like

Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by ceejay80s(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
I tire o!!!!
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by lomprico(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2016
Khd95:
Way to go man,thats how to be a president of the pplegrin

wailers howfar market,hope sey una membership form still dey sell oogrin
the REAL wailers actually wail for the right thing to be done. so our wailing has paid off!
in your face sucker!
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by ceejay80s(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2016
BraniacX:

See this mumu oh! undecided

Smh for you

So according to you buhari talking is now = action abi?

Does zombiesm never get old with dunces like you?

Well let me let you and buhari know this, action is = arrest of murderous fulani + prosecution of these murderous fulani + execution of these murderous fulani

Anything less is mere playing to a gallery of catholic bishops
True talk
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 03, 2016
On average this guy has a heart of GOLD unlike some of his predecessors but haterz wanna see him fall.

1 Like

Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by excel101(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2016
Khd95:
Way to go man,thats how to be a president of the pplegrin

wailers howfar market,hope sey una membership form still dey sell oogrin
Mumu was there any special thing that the President said? 1. He blamed the past administration for not saving, 2. He did not reacted timely to arrest the fulani herdsmen rampaging killings. 3. The usual promise that things will be better. Same story
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by FloraMbachu(f): 4:44pm On May 03, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
We Igbos should stop shouting and boasting on the internent. It is high time we get real and find a solution to these fulani people that are killing we Igbos like rats. We igbos are really suffering. I even learnt that these fualni's have redecorated our biafran flag

Thank you my sister, I hope they wont come for your head or brand you yoruba. Most of our youth are protesting for Saraki while fulani destroy our land. I think something is truly wrong with us, we have no shame.

1 Like

Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Khd95(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2016
excel101:
Mumu was there any special thing that the President said? 1. He blamed the past administration for not saving, 2. He did not reacted timely to arrest the fulani herdsmen rampaging killings. 3. The usual promise that things will be better. Same story
ode,go and renew ur wailing membership form.smileywink

1 Like

Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Khd95(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2016
lomprico:

the REAL wailers actually wail for the right thing to be done. so our wailing has paid off!
in your face sucker!
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Ngozi123(f): 4:55pm On May 03, 2016
Agbalanze:
He is yet to accept that the attackers are Fulani herdsmen. He just said "the attackers".

Exactly! Observe how certain posters have chosen to ignore this. He's just rehashing the statement that the northern governors put forth, which was that the 'attackers' come from a neighbouring country and are not Nigerians. Until Buhari and his cronies come out and condemn the Fulani herdsmen just as he was so quick to vilify Ipob and the Niger Delta militants, I will not believe a single word he says.
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by kayti(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
the m a d man just woke up undecided
do you hope to become a leader someday
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by kayti(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
the m a d man just woke up undecided
do you hope to become a leader someday ?.
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by LAFOCUZY: 4:58pm On May 03, 2016
In a matter as dire as this, the president still makes statement by proxy. So these lives lost are of no value. It dose not matter who pays you to stay connected to the internet and launder the image of this government, this government is just as bad,. How is different from the last in events like this.

The economy is in bad shape...and the excuses continue. I don't care about party, ethnicity or greed, lets seek people that have basic knowledge of what to do. Any child can manage surplus, but it takes a wise competent man to manage lack and grow surplus. Ask an ibo trader or business man about this.

1 Like

Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Sylvester70(m): 4:58pm On May 03, 2016
he should have said to deal also with any of them carrying weapons
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Safemode(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2016
cold:
Mtcheew..na today. The gworo chewing, looking like toothpick imbećile haven't got the faintest idea on how to run a country. The tune has changed from 'we'll hit the ground running'. To 'moving methodically'. Moving methodically my foot! Buharimbecile,there's no method in your madness,it's pure unsaturated madness.
I m the one you are abusing
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by Leke001: 5:03pm On May 03, 2016
deal decisively or kill them;this matter no require speaking of english o!
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by swapT(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2016
Though belated but it will go a long way in calming frayed nerves...Now, its time to fish out those unwanted spirits in our midst and deal decisively with them and their sponsors.

Herdsmen my foot !

Cattle rustlers my ass !!!

Mtccheewwww............Medcine after death....
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by seunowokade(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
I tire o. Very hard to satisfy haters, no matter what you do to win their heart.

May God help our President
God bless Nigeria
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by NovusHomo(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2016
cold:

Chai, na wah o!
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by NovusHomo(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2016
devour129:
my dear , they are boko haram.

You are correct. I wonder why Nigerians can't see that.
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by dikeigbo2(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2016
doyinisaac:

Why the comparison with Jesus Are you making mockery of the name Jesus??
Just asking
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by DedeNkem: 5:40pm On May 03, 2016
After numerous massacres by his fellow fulanis!
Re: Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies by KOBOJO: 5:44pm On May 03, 2016
VivianUdeogu:

This your madness just entered gear 5..,

very soon you go naked enter market square.

Oloribruku...

omo ale jati jati !!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos / Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes / PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.