Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? (1103 Views)

On What Conditions Will A Girl Start Avoiding You / On What Conditions Should A Lady Pay A dowry / 5 Ways You Are Being Unfaithful To Your Spouse And You Don't Even Know It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by Loyalblak007(f): 4:48pm On May 03, 2016
For me...If he snoops around....irresponsible....and if he doesn't make me happy always...Helll why not!?
don't care if he blau's or not...I just wanna be happy...
Share yours..
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by Cholls(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2016
my sister under a cold air condition.
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by donbenedict(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2016
If she denies me sex weneva I want it. grin
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by toluine56(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2016
Loyalblak007:
For me...If he snoops around....irresponsible....and if he doesn't make me happy always...Helll why not!?
Share yours..
Maybe you should just quit instead..
For me, i prefer quitting to cheating once i know things can't work out.

1 Like

Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by cosmic22(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2016
on no condition must you cheat or justify cheating.... if you can't handle d poor situations the relationship has gotten into just break up and move on....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by VampireeM(f): 4:53pm On May 03, 2016
I dont believe in cheating/unfaithful but if he stops giving me attention or gets too busy to ve time for me, then I MiGHT be unfaithful which also means the relationsship is over
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by Loyalblak007(f): 4:53pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
If she denies me sex weneva I want it. grin
Lols!
I like you for being real
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by ronald4ever(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2016
I don't need a reason to be unfaithful, I'm naturally unfaithful. sad
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by Dojupyo(f): 4:54pm On May 03, 2016
I don't pray for any situation that would make me unfaithful to my partner.. #being faithful in a relationship pays

1 Like

Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by Dojupyo(f): 4:54pm On May 03, 2016
When you truly love someone, no condition will make you unfaithful to your partner, its better you both are separated than being unfaithful..
#Godfearing guys are the best, all because of God, some of them love unconditionally.. When the relationship is built on God's word, what would make both partners unfaithful to each other?

2 Likes

Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by donbenedict(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2016
Loyalblak007:

Lols!
I like you for being real
hold ur like abeg.. I still duno if u are a guy or girl...
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by Dojupyo(f): 4:55pm On May 03, 2016
ronald4ever:

Now that's funny grin
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by firstolalekan(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2016
Loyalblak007:
Share yours..
I'll marry her a virgin and she'll never fúck anything else aside my díck undecided Then, I'll forever remain faithful cool
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by Loyalblak007(f): 4:56pm On May 03, 2016
ronald4ever:
hahahahaha...
yu gf might be a nairalander
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by naijaboiy: 4:57pm On May 03, 2016
When he's not making you happy and you cheat on him and then he finds out, you people will eventually break up but you will be the bad person in the relationship.

So why not walk away peacefully and avoid all the unnecessary drama when you're caught cheating?

Some people can be foolish sha! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 03, 2016
I can't be "unfaithful" to the man I am with...if things won't workout, I am very vocal to what I feel so i will tell him that i cant continue the relationship further so both of us wont suffer ...but I will never involve myself having a 3rd party while I am with him. wink
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by Loyalblak007(f): 4:58pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
hold ur like abeg.. I still duno if u are a guy or girl...
but yu don't need to bring ur pain to NL undecided
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by donbenedict(m): 4:59pm On May 03, 2016
Loyalblak007:

but yu don't need to bring ur pain to NL undecided
my own be say I don tell u...
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by Loyalblak007(f): 5:03pm On May 03, 2016
naijaboiy:
When he's not making you happy and you cheat on him and then he finds out, you people will eventually break up but you will be the bad person in the relationship.

So why not walk away peacefully and avoid all the unnecessary drama when you're caught cheating?

Some people can be foolish sha! undecided
Thankyou very much Sir...
Same Moniker
Same Bullshit

use d door

Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by naijaboiy: 5:06pm On May 03, 2016
Loyalblak007:

Thankyou very much Sir...
Same Moniker
Same Bullshit

that's d door
Only the guilty will feel that my post is referring to them.

Secondly, there's nothing like a door on cyber space so stop wasting your time going to google to search pictures of a door just to make a point.

You look ridiculous doing that. undecided
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by Loyalblak007(f): 5:07pm On May 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

Only the guilty will feel that my post is referring to them.

Secondly, there's nothing like a door on cyber space so stop wasting your time going to google to search pictures of a door just to make a point.

You look ridiculous doing that. undecided
Ok
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by nikkypearl(f): 5:09pm On May 03, 2016
ronald4ever:
grin SMH
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by naijaboiy: 5:11pm On May 03, 2016
Loyalblak007:

Ok
Good!
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by MRNipples(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2016
No condition becaus my LOVE is unconditional.
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by Loyalblak007(f): 5:14pm On May 03, 2016
firstolalekan:

I'll marry her a virgin and she'll never fúck anything else aside my díck undecided Then, I'll forever remain faithful cool
shocked
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by Loyalblak007(f): 5:16pm On May 03, 2016
toluine56:

Maybe you should just quit instead..
For me, i prefer quitting to cheating once i know things can't work out.
am too wild
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by hifaif1: 9:55pm On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:
I can't be "unfaithful" to the man I am with ...if things won't workout, I am very vocal to what I feel so i will tell him that i cant continue the relationship further so both of us wont suffer ...but I will never involve myself having a 3rd party while I am with him. wink

Now, these are so reassuring!!!
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by halfricanadian(f): 10:18pm On May 03, 2016
If they will not be my source of pains, tears, agony , sorrow, confusion i will love them till i stop breathing

But if not i will just walk away nobody owns my soul except God
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by Chrisrare: 10:31pm On May 03, 2016
If she has/keeps male friends
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:50am On May 04, 2016
hifaif1:

Now, these are so reassuring!!!

grin grin grin
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:04am On May 04, 2016
I dunno!
Re: On What Conditions Will You Be Unfaithful To Your Partner? by 0955eb027(m): 1:15am On May 04, 2016
Who has ABONIKI? I'm having a runny nose.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Things To Do, And Beautiful Places To Visit In Your Lifetime / How To Get Any Girl In 3 Easy Steps!! Money Back Gaurantee / Where Is My Sperm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.