Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo (32783 Views)

Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by MisterDreamz(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by oochi123(f): 5:55pm On May 03, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
I go marry her if Oshiomhole's die
Chai
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by 4nobody4every1: 5:58pm On May 03, 2016
sukkot:
not a good look. she looks goofy
Big Bre-dren grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by sukkot: 6:00pm On May 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Big Bre-dren grin grin
bros, na prostrate i dey ooo. let me know when i can get up undecided grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by sukkot: 6:01pm On May 03, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
bros but you go die before oshiomole na
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by EzeMarvis(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2016
She is really free indeed!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by PrinceFromDilli(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2016
bros but you go die before oshiomole na

My account is hacked.... Bros you know want make I chop beta tin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by Mbediogu(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2016
dainformant:
nice one

I can see Oshiobaba at the other end of the table playing with his wife and breathing hard in attempt to keep pace with the fit young lady. Oshiobaba easy o o.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by Tedpgrass: 6:10pm On May 03, 2016
This, I like!!

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by OJELIQUOR: 6:11pm On May 03, 2016
...Nice try, showing good example of keeping fit
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by 4nobody4every1: 6:19pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=sukkot post=45280976]bros, na prostrate i dey ooo. let me know when i can get up undecided grin[/quote[i]Hahaha, get up big bre-dren, only Jah deserves to be prostrated for and not mortal man who is like a vapor
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by sukkot: 6:21pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=4nobody4every1 post=45281481][/quote] hehe. trust ya monday is going fine wink
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by 4nobody4every1: 6:22pm On May 03, 2016
sukkot:
hehe. trust ya monday is going fine wink
[i]Yup [/i]cool
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by cold(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2016
And some nitwits think these kids will ever return to the Bornu IDP camp where they've stolen all the food and serve them grass. Jokes!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by Orikinla(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2016
LaRochelle:
I've been wanting to ask this for some time. I thought her name was "Lara". Why do Nairalanders keep spelling it as "Iara"? Is the first letter of her name "I" as in the ninth letter of the alphabet, or is it that people don't know they should use capital letters to start proper nouns?
Please, I need someone to tell me.
. She is Oshio Baba's #GidiBlues. Oshio say na Iara and not Lara.

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by omonnakoda: 6:48pm On May 03, 2016
Is she not pregnant yet? undecided
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 03, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:

U want to kill Osho be that

End-time wife space booking....
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 03, 2016
A lefty sighted!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by donnumber1(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2016
Agunechemba1:
This is the only foreign investment oshiomole brought to Edo state in 8 years.
F*UK You!!! Who you Don help
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by emmykk(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2016
Agunechemba1:
This is the only foreign investment oshiomole brought to Edo state in 8 years.

o boy nairaland una bad
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by moshoodn(m): 7:22pm On May 03, 2016
LaRochelle:
I've been wanting to ask this for some time. I thought her name was "Lara". Why do Nairalanders keep spelling it as "Iara"? Is the first letter of her name "I" as in the ninth letter of the alphabet, or is it that people don't know they should use capital letters to start proper nouns?
She's Iara, and she's Ethiopian.

Edit:

She's Cape Verdean, not Ethiopian as opposed to popular knowledge...

Thanks Planetx.... come to think of it, my IT firm is Planet Xylics.

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by Pamelayoung: 7:31pm On May 03, 2016
LaRochelle:

It's I as in Indian not L. Her husband corrected it smth it's lara not Lara

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by billyG(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2016
A tournament shld b arrange btw her & oshiomole called BENIN opens.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by planetx: 7:52pm On May 03, 2016
moshoodn:

She's Iara, and she's Ethiopian.
She's not Ethiopian but from Cape Verde.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by wayodude(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2016
Left handed chics, na their slap dey hot pass. Osho my bros no vex this madam o lol
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by kayla12(f): 7:57pm On May 03, 2016
coolNawao dis girl no dey get belle, abi she no gree touching body? Just asking oo
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by franchizy(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Eye service.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by j1mmy: 9:06pm On May 03, 2016
runs lady
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by kayDooo(m): 9:24pm On May 03, 2016
See her hand
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by kayDooo(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2016
See her hand
Well she fine sha
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by MrPresident1: 9:44pm On May 03, 2016
omonnakoda:
Is she not pregnant yet? undecided

Na only mouth Oshiomhole get, all mouth no action, Adamu elenu pump action grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Plays Tennis With Refugee Children At An IDP Camp In Edo. Photo by pamcode(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2016
Sorry to write this but why did the photographer take her picture when her posture was like that of a Giraffe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention / I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.