Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London (36295 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Nigerians Be Warned! / Fulani Herdsmen: Nigerians Misunderstood What I Meant By Cattle Colonies – Ogbeh / Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by ybalogs(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2016
We're not cattles, stop the massacre!!!

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Seunboss(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2016
No matter what, Nigerian flag bearers and biafran flag bearers should never come together. That sounds almost like an acknowledgement of and between two different countriee.My own humble opinion sha.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by tunde1200(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2016
Yeye Biafra! grin

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 03, 2016
moscobabs:
That guy with Biafra flag should try to come forward if he's bold

Bros abeg shut up.
Since it's only one biafra flag you saw.
And you didn't read the headline too.

10 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by M4gunners: 8:16pm On May 03, 2016
DaBullIT:
Useless people , now you desecrate the Nigerian Flag for your useless stupid agenda and you want people to take you serious ?

Cry us a river. It is Nigeria that kill them.

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Enesi47: 8:18pm On May 03, 2016
The mofo that will still vote for another fulani Pdp in 2019 yeye people's.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Enesi47: 8:19pm On May 03, 2016
The same mofo that will still vote for another fulani Pdp in 2019 yeye people's buhari to 2023, if you don't like go and kill your self in biafra protest
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Agnesgrace(f): 8:23pm On May 03, 2016
Merciful God please come to our aid.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by ritahot(f): 8:23pm On May 03, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
As we can all observe, 99% of these so called protesters are IPOB related people

You can even see some them carrying Biafra flags. The people of IPOB land have demonstrated their intense hatred for the Nigerian state.

Selfish IPOB people like to eat their cake and have it. They did not agitate for IPOB land through out the 6 years the ineffectual buffoon ruled the country. For the six years Jonathan was in charge, there were countless attacks by Fulani herdsmen, we didnt see any protests by IPOB people but since Buhari- their arch enemy became president, these idiotic and imbecilic group of people have been disgracing themselves across the world

Una go cry tire. Buhari is your president till AT LEAST 2023.

My son! My son!!, why have sense forsaken u?!!.

This is not abt IPOB neither abt Buhari, its abt waste of innocent blood by fulani mafians. This killings have been going on for many years now like u said. Dnt u think its high time we put a stop to that?!..remember it cud be u..

14 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by tottinova: 8:27pm On May 03, 2016
onomefm:
PHOTO: Nigerians and biafran flag bearers jointly protested in london today

Those that haven't been to nigeria and those that don't know if nigeria is in Africa will come out.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by theherdboy2: 8:27pm On May 03, 2016
those biafrans are really supidious ppl they don't respect Nigeria and they want same Nigerians to support them with the ethnocentrism stop disgracing ur self the north will continue to rule till 2023 then the Yoruba

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by ShakaZullu(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2016
Drchristian:
bunch of cowards

See flattiho above me claiming Anioma gringringringrin and he seems to be happy with protest far away London. hin head don flat finish
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Ashez: 8:33pm On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
LONDON FINE SHA...... I SWEAR I DON'T MIND A MONTH VISIT.
What makes me think u wont come back after d one month
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Lenny5k: 8:35pm On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
LONDON FINE SHA...... I SWEAR I DON'T MIND A MONTH VISIT.

Actually LONDON is not fine, just a few Places... In Europe you may Consider Spain, Holland, etc... Not London. Many parts of London are very Dirty.. What you are seeing now is like the Middle of Town..etc... Spain is what you can call FINE! though the Economy is not as good as London
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by nnokwa042(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2016
if north like let them rule till end of the world the fact still remains that desert is eating up north so fast, what boko haram distroyed in the north that they will never get back, GOD knows how to punish people check out north for example all the sickness in this world is found in the north

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by McTobe(m): 8:38pm On May 03, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
As we can all observe, 99% of these so called protesters are IPOB related people

You can even see some them carrying Biafra flags. The people of IPOB land have demonstrated their intense hatred for the Nigerian state.

Selfish IPOB people like to eat their cake and have it. They did not agitate for IPOB land through out the 6 years the ineffectual buffoon ruled the country. For the six years Jonathan was in charge, there were countless attacks by Fulani herdsmen, we didnt see any protests by IPOB people but since Buhari- their arch enemy became president, these idiotic and imbecilic group of people have been disgracing themselves across the world

I wonder why they don't ban people like u. you don't know what u do to yourself when U generate furious thought streams like this. let me give u a little glimpse its like u use 1000 pipes and connect to yourself to a thousand tanks that feeds u such furious/anger thought forms and brother I tell u what the effect of such connection on u can only be imagined than seen. learn to keep these little things where they belong, keep the thoughts of your heart pure from these little things. All the best.

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 03, 2016
Just like that
erusen:
you can go this night.think about it before you sleep and you will teleport there by midnight
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by GWMI(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2016
That is what we call the confrence Town(the meeting point of Nigeria).Biafra and Nigeria are now United against Fulani Terrorist group.This is unity in diversity.I stand with you guys.God Bless You.Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by madridguy(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2016
Wow, am learning knew things from you. Never knew Spain is more attractive than London.

Lenny5k:

Actually LONDON is not fine, just a few Places... In Europe you may Consider Spain, Holland, etc... Not London. Many parts of London are very Dirty.. What you are seeing now is like the Middle of Town..etc... Spain is what you can call FINE! though the Economy is not as good as London
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by madridguy(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2016
If given the opportunity a month is enough for me. I cannot imagine living in a country where I will be hiding as rat running for hunter.

Ashez:

What makes me think u wont come back after d one month
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by EliteQueen(f): 8:45pm On May 03, 2016
olapluto:
Disgruntled Igbos now using Fulani menace as an attack means against PMB. Epic fail.
if e pain go and die tongue

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by CSTR2: 8:49pm On May 03, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by link2ok(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

And this guy has not yet been band for such insult on an entire race. Sentimental Nairaland crew.

I wuldnt trade words wit you. One thing dia are two tribes in that zoo called Nigeria ... Igbo's and others

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by EliteQueen(f): 8:50pm On May 03, 2016
McTobe:
I wonder why they don't ban people like u. you don't know what u do to yourself when U generate furious thought streams like this. let me give u a little glimpse its like u use 1000 pipes and connect to yourself to a thousand tanks that feeds u such furious/anger thought forms and brother I tell u what the effect of such connection on u can only be imagined than seen. learn to keep these little things where they belong, keep the thoughts of your heart pure from these little things. All the best.
don't mind the mofo. It's obvious hatred is in his DNA
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by EasternLion: 8:54pm On May 03, 2016
CSTR2:
go and rule, if you think that would improve your lives a whit.
We are working for our sovereignty, leaving you and your Fulani masters to rule yourselves to oblivion.

Lol.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by goodheart02(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2016
moscobabs:
That guy with Biafra flag should try to come forward if he's bold

He came forward. Check the second picture.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by iSlayer: 9:03pm On May 03, 2016
Two countries. One protest. We all know it will happen soon. All hail!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Ashez: 9:04pm On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
If given the opportunity a month is enough for me. I cannot imagine living in a country where I will be hiding as rat running for hunter.

Kk. Fair reason enuf to believe u, was beginning to think u want to leave us for this country run away, when Miracle is already on the way
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by philosopy: 9:04pm On May 03, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

how sad.u dont seem worried about the state of killings and destruction of lives.I pray you also experience it, so u learn to be objective.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by McTobe(m): 9:07pm On May 03, 2016
EliteQueen:
don't mind the mofo. It's obvious hatred is in his DNA
>: chai Nwa mara mma u too have fallen guilty of the same offence. u are cursing too

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by HopeAtHand: 9:07pm On May 03, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

So much bile from you.

If the Nigerian govt due to bias or gross ineffiiency cannot guarantee safety of lives of a certain section of the country from invaders of another section of the country on their ancestral lands then the govt is irresponsible and the people deserve to seek an alternative to their safety and the protection of their race.

If the best way to protect themselves from annihilation is to split away from the murderous section of the country, so be it. Afterall, if Nigeria splits today, the world will not end.

Seun, take note of the quoted comment.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants Back Pro-biafra Agitators, Give FG June 3 Ultimatum: PUNCH / Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) / ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.