Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London (36297 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Nigerians Be Warned! / Fulani Herdsmen: Nigerians Misunderstood What I Meant By Cattle Colonies – Ogbeh / Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by philosopy: 9:12pm On May 03, 2016
olapluto:
Disgruntled Igbos now using Fulani menace as an attack means against PMB. Epic fail.

Your comment is wrong. People should just shut up if they have nothing meaningful to say. May you experience the pain those people felt, so you learn to speak honesttly
and not be political even at the death and destruction of a fello Nigerian!

You are so heartless.

I feel for my fellow Nigerians who lost loved onces and family.

May God grant you the fortitude bear the loss. No one, has the right to take peoples lives under any pursuit.

We are one country. Killers, remember there is God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by madridguy(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2016
I don't subscribe to the ideology of you must travel to white man to make good living. If I get the opportunity Na to just go educate myself with new things.

Ashez:

Kk. Fair reason enuf to believe u, was beginning to think u want to leave us for this country run away, when Miracle is already on the way

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by philosopy: 9:14pm On May 03, 2016
DaBullIT:
Useless people , now you desecrate the Nigerian Flag for your useless stupid agenda and you want people to take you serious ?

did you see the video, how people were slaughtered in cold blood?

Are you that heartless?
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by shegra58: 9:20pm On May 03, 2016
Ilovemystate:
Proudly Anioma proudly Igbo grin grin My Ofe brothers come and explain why, it seems our divide and rule is not working
it's still illegal cos no be biafra visa carry those Ipod enter london,,all I can see is Nigerian flag and some nylon cottons cheesy
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by erusen: 9:25pm On May 03, 2016
wizzyenya:
Just like that
yes oh
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by OgbeifunErom: 9:30pm On May 03, 2016
HopeAtHand:

So much bile from you.

If the Nigerian govt due to bias or gross ineffiiency cannot guarantee safety of lives of a certain section of the country from invaders of another section of the country on their ancestral lands then the govt is irresponsible and the people deserve to seek an alternative to their safety and the protection of their race.

If the best way to protect themselves from annihilation is to split away from the murderous section of the country, so be it. Afterall, if Nigeria splits today, the world will not end.

Seun, take note of the quoted comment.

Another IPOB inspired gibberish

Is IPOB a race in Nigeria? Ponder on that IPOB youth

All haters of Nigeria will bow in the end

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by desmond2pk: 9:31pm On May 03, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
As we can all observe, 99% of these so called protesters are IPOB related people

You can even see some them carrying Biafra flags. The people of IPOB land have demonstrated their intense hatred for the Nigerian state.

Selfish IPOB people like to eat their cake and have it. They did not agitate for IPOB land through out the 6 years the ineffectual buffoon ruled the country. For the six years Jonathan was in charge, there were countless attacks by Fulani herdsmen, we didnt see any protests by IPOB people but since Buhari- their arch enemy became president, these idiotic and imbecilic group of people have been disgracing themselves across the world

Una go cry tire. Buhari is your president till AT LEAST 2023.

Nigeria hate them.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by HopeAtHand: 9:44pm On May 03, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

This is a very shallow reply. I know people who usually blow hot are empty upstairs... and are mostly cowards.

The IPOB represents Igbos especially and the people situated within the bight of biafra in general. If the govt at the centre who in its inception referred to Igbos and some southern states (rivers state inclusive) that gave him very minimal votes as 5%, and have sidelined them in federal appointments (against federal character principle) decides not to protect their life in the nigerian state, they are within their fundamental right to seek life and maintain their existence.

If you do not know, the Igbo is a race and the race must be preserved at all cost. If Nigeria cannot guarantee its existence, it will break away from Nigeria. The fulani herdsmen if not checked may rapidly break Nigeria.

What is the big deal with breakup of Nigeria.. absolutely nothing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 03, 2016
Lol, ok let me try an see if it work this time am going 2 asorock 2 c buhari
erusen:
yes oh
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Sunsyno(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
As we can all observe, 99% of these so called protesters are IPOB related people

You can even see some them carrying Biafra flags. The people of IPOB land have demonstrated their intense hatred for the Nigerian state.

Selfish IPOB people like to eat their cake and have it. They did not agitate for IPOB land through out the 6 years the ineffectual buffoon ruled the country. For the six years Jonathan was in charge, there were countless attacks by Fulani herdsmen, we didnt see any protests by IPOB people but since Buhari- their arch enemy became president, these idiotic and imbecilic group of people have been disgracing themselves across the world

See another made in Japan fool I mean original one with trade mark,when de zoo forces arrested some old men in Enugu state 2013 just because they fighting for Biafra you were not born b/4 then .i hate agric faws

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by olajide8(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2016
Built2last:
There is no celebration that the two flags are flying side by side.

The current suffering doesn't know if you are PDP or APC.

I no no who send me go look the list my wife was taking to market. I saw a basket of tomato 4,800 and bag of rice 15,000...I quietly dropped the list so they don't preach the sermon of more money. When she got back I query why Tomato was so high. She said Change. I knew I was about to be insulted about 2015 elections. .I respected myself. ..

If you have the means to buy whatever you desire..just thank God

We forget very quickly, okonjo iweala at the height of the sleaze of our economy told nigerians to get ready for harsher times ahead, january 2015* that's, not far at all* and now, everyone across the board, high and low are feeling the pinch of the hard times - I think it fair and square, so years ago the poor were feeling hell* while the rich were getting richer* people were sharing billions that could have been used to buffer the situation now* to the price of tomatoes just in february a basket of tomatoes went for as low as N700buck W-O-R-D but because we don't have means of preservation or technology for all the year round cultivation* we don't get it right- we are highly dependent of seasonal farming*- so we should expect this, is it buhari or the current government that planting tomatoes? We can't say the same for rice though because that is imported*

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by victorvezx(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2016
HopeAtHand:

This is a very shallow reply. I know people who usually blow hot are empty upstairs... and are mostly cowards.

The IPOB represents Igbos especially and the people situated within the bight of biafra in general. If the govt at the centre who in its inception referred to Igbos and some southern states (rivers state inclusive) that gave him very minimal votes as 5%, and have sidelined them in federal appointments (against federal character principle) decides not to protect their life in the nigerian state, they are within their fundamental right to seek life and maintain their existence.

If you do not know, the Igbo is a race and the race must be preserved at all cost. If Nigeria cannot guarantee its existence, it will break away from Nigeria. The fulani herdsmen if not checked may rapidly break Nigeria.

My friend, just go and eat poo. There are more than 250 tribes in Nigeria, and Igbo is one of them, so for u to be thinking there is a conspiracy theory against the Igbo is pure bullshit. u people act as if u are the only tribe in Nigeria, even minority ethnic group in the niger delta like Ijaw, do not complain the way u people do. u talk as if u people are the only tribe they are killing. when they were killing in taraba and plateau state, people like u did not say anything. May God help UA in this nation or hypocrites. #HypocritesAreEverywhere.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Sunsyno(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Made in Japan fool with trade mark

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by OgbeifunErom: 10:07pm On May 03, 2016
HopeAtHand:

IPOB race if it exists is under the subjugation of the Nigerian state

This will be the reality in your life time and the life time of your great great grand children. Get used to it IPOB

I know IPOB people. Chest beaters and loud mouthed semi-imbeciles

Give it a few years, your idealism will transform to stark reality. I know your type cool
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 03, 2016
englishmart:
I will gladly join Nnamdi KANU in prison if I decide to follow my heart
i can help give you directions to Kuje, its not really that hard to find

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by HopeAtHand: 10:14pm On May 03, 2016
victorvezx:

My friend, just go and eat poo. There are more than 250 tribes in Nigeria, and Igbo is one of them, so for u to be thinking there is a conspiracy theory against the Igbo is pure bullshit. u people act as if u are the only tribe in Nigeria, even minority ethnic group in the niger delta like Ijaw, do not complain the way u people do. u talk as if u people are the only tribe they are killing. when they were killing in taraba and plateau state, people like u did not say anything. May God help UA in this nation or hypocrites. #HypocritesAreEverywhere.

If you were in your hometown asleep and was woken to death and destruction by illiterate and IQ-deficient fulani herdsmen whose justification for death and destruction of lives and properties is your refusal to allow their cattle graze on your farmland you wouldnt ask me silly questions.

I am not Igbo but i feel their pains and stand with them in this wanton bloodshed and cover-up by security agencies under the federal govt of Nigeria.

Lemme just give you a little hint, after the enugu massacre, the IYC (ijaw youths council) passed a memo. And sister ethnic-based organisations in the ND copied same and forwarded across. The message was simple. It summarised that we "prepare for fulani herdsmen". Rivers state will be their grave. Bank on it.

And you better dont quote me next time. I'm way off your league.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by onyeguy: 10:28pm On May 03, 2016
Sorry next time it should be BIAFRA and nigeria flags
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by onyeguy: 10:30pm On May 03, 2016
shegra58:
it's still illegal cos no be biafra visa carry those Ipod enter london,,all I can see is Nigerian flag and some nylon cottons cheesy

E pain oh. Hmm shocked
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Raphaelgreg040(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2016
This nigerians way the london no get work ne? Every tym dem de protest, if dem wan mak difference mak dem come bck
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 03, 2016
This region called IPOB are really curse, slave of Fulani and Yoruba.

You cannot have this kind of wicked mind and expect to rule, nature never design leader that way, for you to be a leader it requires discipline loyalty and transparency, and that is what found in the hausa/Fulani. They are contempted with What they have. But this set of criminals called IPOB will like to cheat and still want to rule this country, greedy set of people.

Go and check the life of Igbo people they never respect their leader, either chief or paramount ruler, they can even slap their chief, they are agitating for scammed country, who will be their leader.

They will always remain behind just as you can see in the picture carrying flag of slavery at the back of the protest.

My people cannot be part of Biafra because we are not cursed, we don't speak same language with slave. They should never include us in agitating for the state of slavery
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by chuose: 10:49pm On May 03, 2016
Drchristian:
bunch of cowards

See flattiho above me claiming Anioma gringringringrin and he seems to be happy with protest far away London. hin head don flat finish

We are Igbos why you dey fear? grin

Well fear suppose catch you

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:00pm On May 03, 2016
DaBullIT:
Useless people , now you desecrate the Nigerian Flag for your useless stupid agenda and you want people to take you serious ?

if you like dont take them seriously. Who your seriousness don epp?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by olaitoro(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2016
uncle005:

You cannot have this kind of wicked mind and expect to rule, nature never design leader that way, for you to be a leader it requires discipline loyalty and transparency, and that is what found in the hausa/Fulani. They are contempted with What they have. But this set of criminals called IPOB will like to cheat and still want to rule this country, greedy set of people.

Go and check the life of Igbo people they never respect their leader, either chief or paramount ruler, they can even slap their chief, they are agitating for scammed country, who will be their leader.

They will always remain behind just as you can see in the picture carrying flag of slavery at the back of the protest.

My people cannot be part of Biafra because we are not cursed, we don't speak same language with slave. They should never include us in agitating for the state of slavery

you lack public decorum

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by blexy3(f): 11:08pm On May 03, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

The thunder wey go fire u eeh still deh gym....... e go soon locate u

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Ganiyat72(f): 11:09pm On May 03, 2016
uncle005:

^^Seun

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by samazagudu(m): 11:25pm On May 03, 2016
I give you three hours, soon you would all disappear.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Niyinficient(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
LONDON FINE SHA...... I SWEAR I DON'T MIND A MONTH VISIT.

U see ancient buildings now, u dey admire dem....if u see mapo hall for ibadan, u go dey shout brown roofs... angry
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Lenny5k: 11:37pm On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
Wow, am learning knew things from you. Never knew Spain is more attractive than London.

In the Evening, nearly everywhere is like a Romantic Garden.... It is truly Beautiful... Because of the Very HOT whether in the summer, a lot of Rented apartments have their own Swimming Pool.... Picture some Beautiful Hotels with Pools in Naija?... That could be apartment where different people leave so when you are Hot, you just come out and swim.... London is probably the Dirtiest City in Europe (I stand to be corrected sha!) But the Jobs there pay a lot better than Spain which is so Beautiful with Lovely Houses but the Economy cant smell UK.. lol

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 11:45pm On May 03, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL NIGERIANS OF GOODWILL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE LONDON PROTEST.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

I feel that we all must not keep quiet in the face of fulani onslaught and occupation and genocide.

FULANI MASSACRE OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS, WOMEN AND CHILDREN MUST BE OPPOSED.

EVIL THRIVES WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING

I have regfistered on facebook, twitter, any social media i see i can use, i will still register there.

I am not calling for violence. I am calling for peaceful protest

Vote with your buying power

How can we look our grandchildren in the eye and say we allowed this to happen. How can i look my son in the eye when fulani man enters my house with a matchete. He will cry Daddy, and run to me. And expect his dad to protect him. And i will say, son, i did nothing.

What if my village is attacked. What will i tell my ageing mum and dad. I did nothing??

What will i tell my wife when they rape her in front of me, and kill her.She will be looking at me, crying.
NO WAY. God forbid. I shall fight. Peacefully.
I will continue to fight. till they kingdom come. Until fulani embraces peaces or is forced to do so, I shall not rest.
I shall no longer eat beef, kpomo, suya. I will rather die for lack of protein. My money will not be used to buy bullets to kill others
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Pchidexy(m): 12:23am On May 04, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

You are surely going to die!!! Ipob matter will kill your generation!!!
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by IkpuMmadu: 12:55am On May 04, 2016
tunde1200:
Yeye Biafra! grin
Ikpu nne GI yeye
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Prodigalangelo: 1:05am On May 04, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

God punish you and ur entire generation. your ancestors were imbeciles and you are a bigger slowpoke / slowpoke. Buhari might rbe president today, but believe me if his government is half as good as that of GEJ the HERO nobody will complain, after all he wasn't the first northerner to ever rule Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunshots In Ankpa As Kogi APC Campaign Turns Violent [graphic Photos] / Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) / Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.