Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

You Don't Need A Weakling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Need A Weakling (2260 Views)

Women Don't Need Love Or Care But / I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend / See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Need A Weakling by amokeme(f): 7:57pm On May 03, 2016
He Gives Up Before It Even Starts!
Your destiny is too big for him, and because of that he brings up excuses (flimsy) of how you act as tho you don't need a man.. whereas, he is the weakling that can't handle your vision!
Some weaklings (men) enjoy when a woman run to them for everything, they enjoy the honor and authority, but get threatened immediately she is able to clean her own mess and take charge of her own life. As FOCUSED women, we don't need such negativity in our life, we don't need weaklings that call themselves men (infact, I consider it an insult to the real MEN out there. It's pathetic they have to share same sex with the weaklings)
The bottom line is this; As a woman going somewhere to happen, you can't afford to be with just any man... No! It shatters the vision, it truncates your destiny and it discourages God to help you get to where you are going. So don't let any man belittle you because of his Primitiveness. You are too much for him and he just can't understand the grace upon your life... don't ever feel you are lonely because you are not. The author of your life is with you and he will finish what he has started. So don't let any weakling get in the way of where God is taking you. At the appropriate time, he will bring the befitting king. You just keep being a queen anyways wink
A man can only love you best when he loves God first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by donbenedict(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2016
whistles
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by vizkiz: 8:01pm On May 03, 2016
chews gum...
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by gabinogem(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2016
cheesy I laugh in swahili while perceiving a broken heart.
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 03, 2016
A man can only love you best when he loves God first...
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by halfricanadian(f): 8:20pm On May 03, 2016
If you want to love me first love God

Nice write up op
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by ronald4ever(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2016
You were being sagacious and lucid until you deviated from deductive reasoning to pious and evangelism. Your message would have been more grounded had you not given it religious coloration. I fail to see the nexus between being a strong independent woman and the zealous preaching of your message.

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by amokeme(f): 8:48pm On May 03, 2016
gabinogem:
cheesy I laugh in swahili while perceiving a broken heart.
you know, every post doesn't have to relate to the OP's personal life. Sometimes, you write things to inspire and encourage people.. you don't have to experience a thing directly to inspire someone (tho experiencing it directly is a plus as it gives you the opportunity to know exactly how whoever might be in the situation you are talking about feels).
So while I thank God for your "perceiving ability" I think you should channel it unto positivity smiley

halfricanadian:
If you want to love me first love God
Nice write up op
thank you smiley

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by IamLEGEND1: 8:56pm On May 03, 2016
*Sips pami*
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by amokeme(f): 8:57pm On May 03, 2016
ronald4ever:
You were being sagacious and lucid until you deviated from deductive reasoning to pious and evangelism. Your message would have been more grounded had you not given it religious coloration. I fail to see the nexus between being a strong independent woman and the zealous preaching of your message.
it is my write up and I think I'm permitted to write what I feel and not what ronald4ever expects wink you did the categorising not me smiley

4 Likes

Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by ronald4ever(m): 9:32pm On May 03, 2016
amokeme:
it is my write up and I think I'm permitted to write what I feel and not what ronald4ever expects wink you did the categorising not me smiley

You sure reserve the permission to write what you feel just like I also have the right to air my opinion.

I made no categorisation. I'm saying that your message would have been more logical without the evangelical imbuing and religious coloration. What's the correlation between a strong-willed, independent and goal driven woman with God this and God that in your message?
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by amokeme(f): 11:09pm On May 03, 2016
ronald4ever:

You sure reserve the permission to write what you feel just like I also have the right to air my opinion.

I made no categorisation. I'm saying that your message would have been more logical without the evangelical imbuing and religious coloration. What's the correlation between a strong-willed, independent and goal driven woman with God this and God that in your message?
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by skywalker240(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2016
that means linda ikeji is a strong woman,.....

And she is still single at that age grin
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2016
amokeme:
ok

cool ... u home ?
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by ivyT(f): 1:16am On May 04, 2016
skywalker240:
that means linda ikeji is a strong woman,.....

And she is still single at that age grin
Is it possible for every single person on earth to get married?=NO

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by skywalker240(m): 6:45am On May 04, 2016
ivyT:

Is it possible for every single person on earth to get married?=NO
But it is possible to wish they were..

Cos clearly, even if she is ready to,. no sane man will be willing to put up with such.

And pls stop viewing most men as weakling when u dont really know his true potentials.
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by gabinogem(m): 7:33am On May 04, 2016
amokeme:
you know, every post doesn't have to relate to the OP's personal life. Sometimes, you write things to inspire and encourage people.. you don't have to experience a thing directly to inspire someone (tho experiencing it directly is a plus as it gives you the opportunity to know exactly how whoever might be in the situation you are talking about feels).
So while I thank God for your "perceiving ability" I think you should channel it unto positivity smiley

based on ur write up, is it a crime for a strong woman to support or encourage a weakling? And if I may ask, what's ur definition of a "weakling" man?
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by amokeme(f): 7:41am On May 04, 2016
gabinogem:
based on ur write up, is it a crime for a strong woman to support or encourage a weakling? And if I may ask, what's ur definition of a "weakling" man?
read the post again, you will get my defination smiley
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by firstking01(m): 7:41am On May 04, 2016
Word for them girls
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by amokeme(f): 7:42am On May 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

cool ... u home ?
since since naw... no time cheesy
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by firstking01(m): 7:49am On May 04, 2016
Word for them girls...
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by gabinogem(m): 7:57am On May 04, 2016
amokeme:
read the post again, you will get my defination smiley
Ur post is filled with hate while covering it up with "weakling men & religious sentiments".

My advice, change ur ideology about life, it will do much good.
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by firstking01(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2016
ronald4ever:

Are you an atheist or what??,,,you are ronald4life i supposed??
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by amokeme(f): 8:58am On May 04, 2016
skywalker240:

But it is possible to wish they were..

Cos clearly, even if she is ready to,. no sane man will be willing to put up with such.

And pls stop viewing most men as weakling when u dont really know his true potentials.
what potentials? My defination of weakling is not a broke guy sir. A man can have all the money in the world and still be a weakling. Read the post carefully you will understand my definition of a weakling
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by amokeme(f): 10:04am On May 04, 2016
firstking01:
Are you an atheist or what??,,,you are ronald4life i supposed??
he obviously is, reason why I didn't bother explaining further

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by firstking01(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2016
amokeme:
he obviously is, reason why I didn't bother explaining further
Alright dear.
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by amokeme(f): 10:12am On May 04, 2016
gabinogem:
Ur post is filled with hate while covering it up with "weakling men & religious sentiments".

My advice, change ur ideology about life, it will do much good.
hate?? Are you kidding me?
Lol, where do people reason from Anyways, your opinion, air it as you please.. you are entitled to it wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by skywalker240(m): 11:32pm On May 05, 2016
amokeme:
what potentials? My defination of weakling is not a broke guy sir. A man can have all the money in the world and still be a weakling. Read the post carefully you will understand my definition of a weakling
Now i understand

U ARE DRIVING @ SUCESS, AND UR MAN GETS JEALOUS U ARE SUCESSFUL RIGHT?
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by AfroKnight: 11:43pm On May 05, 2016
Poignant message.
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 05, 2016
Basic! Strong women can't handle bearing two pusees. If only they could shave of the one they'd been endowed by natural selection...
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by amokeme(f): 8:01am On May 06, 2016
skywalker240:

Now i understand

U ARE DRIVING @ SUCESS, AND UR MAN GETS JEALOUS U ARE SUCESSFUL RIGHT?
jealous or tries to pull you down because of his esteem issues
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by skywalker240(m): 8:07am On May 06, 2016
amokeme:
jealous or tries to pull you down because of his esteem issues
Then u misunderstood the drill.....

ANY MAN WHO TRULY LOVES U WONT WANT TO SEE UR DOWNFALL,,.WEAKLING OR WHATEVER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What His Girlfriend Gave Him As A Birthday Present Today (photo) / Acting Quotes And Sayings Shakespeare / Hey I Got A Question Bout Incest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.