Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

You Don't Need A Weakling - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Need A Weakling (2283 Views)

Women Don't Need Love Or Care But / I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend / See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by amokeme(f): 8:13am On May 06, 2016
skywalker240:

Then u misunderstood the drill.....

ANY MAN WHO TRULY LOVES U WONT WANT TO SEE UR DOWNFALL,,.WEAKLING OR WHATEVER.
And I already know about the caps lock, and that's why I said they are weakling. You are either a real man or a weakling. There is no "whatever" in between
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by Nobody: 11:11am On May 10, 2016
I agree. Nice write-up, op.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by amokeme(f): 11:33am On May 10, 2016
Yieldings:
I agree. Nice write-up, op.
thank you smiley
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by adaweezy(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2016
amokeme:
He Gives Up Before It Even Starts!
Your destiny is too big for him, and because of that he brings up excuses (flimsy) of how you act as tho you don't need a man.. whereas, he is the weakling that can't handle your vision!
Some weaklings (men) enjoy when a woman run to them for everything, they enjoy the honor and authority, but get threatened immediately she is able to clean her own mess and take charge of her own life. As FOCUSED women, we don't need such negativity in our life, we don't need weaklings that call themselves men (infact, I consider it an insult to the real MEN out there. It's pathetic they have to share same sex with the weaklings)

The bottom line is this; As a woman going somewhere to happen, you can't afford to be with just any man... No! It shatters the vision, it truncates your destiny and it discourages God to help you get to where you are going. So don't let any man belittle you because of his Primitiveness. You are too much for him and he just can't understand the grace upon your life... don't ever feel you are lonely because you are not. The author of your life is with you and he will finish what he has started. So don't let any weakling get in the way of where God is taking you. At the appropriate time, he will bring the befitting king. You just keep being a queen anyways wink
A man can only love you best when he loves God first.
The bolded without the religious antonations epitomises every trait of Misandry.
Re: You Don't Need A Weakling by golddeejay(m): 12:16am On Jun 12, 2016
Nice write up u have here. But you erred on some issues by focussing too much on your feminism. most of d time, human situations are two-sided. keep focussing on ur side alone without giving some attentions to d other side, then u will keep missing d point.
amokeme:

Your destiny is too big for him, and because of that he brings up excuses (flimsy) of how you act as tho you don't need a man.. whereas, he is íthe weakling that can't handle your vision!

When ur man start bringing up excuses about ur d way u act, then u don't call it flimsy but check yourself. Even if u don't need ur man for anything but intimacy, you have to make him feel important and part of your success. we all know success and power do change us, so u need to check if ur been more successful is not changing the way u relate to or respect him.
amokeme:

Some weaklings (men) enjoy when a woman run to them for everything, they enjoy the honor and authority, but get threatened immediately she is able to clean her own mess and take charge of her own life. As FOCUSED women, we don't need such negativity in our life, we don't need weaklings that call themselves men (infact, I consider it an insult to the real MEN out there. It's pathetic they have to share same sex with the weaklings)
You need to research and know more abt how men think and are been wired. Men need that honour and authority. Even if u r faking it, a man need to feel like a king, which makes u a queen .men will always enjoy it when their women ask them for things, u know what that brings...FULFILMENTS, SATISFACTION, ACHIEVEMENTS and any other words relating to those. Take that opportunity of him providing for his woman and family from any man (maybe because u are more successful), then u have an empty man at best. He will be sulky, angry, frustrated all the time.

amokeme:

The bottom line is this; As a woman going somewhere to happen, you can't afford to be with just any man... No! It shatters the vision, it truncates your destiny and it discourages God to help you get to where you are going. So don't let any man belittle you because of his Primitiveness. You are too much for him and he just can't understand the grace upon your life... don't ever feel you are lonely because you are not. The author of your life is with you and he will finish what he has started. So don't let any weakling get in the way of where God is taking you. At the appropriate time, he will bring the befitting king. You just keep being a queen anyways wink
A man can only love you best when he loves God first.

about the last part, they say 'heaven helps those who help themselves'. I want to believe He loves and favours the meek and not the arrogant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. / Definition Of A Cheap Gal / Photo: "I Left My Panties At My Guy's Place On My Way To Work" Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.