Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage (76815 Views)

Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by AreaFada2: 7:38am On May 04, 2016
ivyy:
How does he know that Tunji is the love of Tiwa's life?

Well, don't you think Dele has the connection to have met them before? He has access to most politicians and celebs in 9ja.

Since Tiwa has never married before, we can almost presume she saw him as love of her life and married him. grin cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Irreplaceable48(f): 8:03am On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

She should have involved a legal person to spell the terms of business and enforce it rather than sack him. He dare not do that in the West, the man can claim heavy damage for being used and dumped.
being used and dumped?? is it nt her career??can't she decide who she wants as her manager ?? what abt companies that sack their employees?? did they use and dump them too??
see, I was once a law student b4 I opted out and went 4 mass comm. A thing like dat can only happen to some1 dat doesn't knew his/her right!!!
d mistake she made @1st was getting married to her manager; she shud nt have missed business with pleasure (but then,no1 is above mistake!)
if Tiwa is smart enough, she can quickly take d 1st step by suing him 4 DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER!!
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Irreplaceable48(f): 8:08am On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

Don't be too impressed. You're replaceable. She should have gotten a legal representative even with a smile and loyalty to the husband who will spelt out the terms of business while still remaining as a faithful wife.
I don't believe in marriage. Benevolent Baby Daddy or Baby mama is even better than this sham called wedding ceremony. I've been there before!
what do u mean by I'm replaceable?? did I tell u to help me analyse my name??
if u dnt believe in marriage, its ur choice!! Every1 has his/her perspective 2wards life!!
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Irreplaceable48(f): 8:16am On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

She should have involved a legal person to spell the terms of business and enforce it rather than sack him. He dare not do that in the West, the man can claim heavy damage for being used and dumped.
Even d bible made it clear dat if its ones right hand dat will make him to sin, it shud be cut off. she did d right thing by sacking him after realising d need to separate business nd marriage! She needed to employ some1 neutral who she could caution(knwing fully well that there's a limit to how she can do dat to her husby) Moreover that didn't stop her 4rm performing her duties!!
N.B:I dnt accept people 'spelling out' my name 4 me!! To me, that was an insult! THANKS
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by halfricanadian(f): 8:21am On May 04, 2016
tammie24:
He should pray for his niece to change her ways from thinking being a baby mama is a meal ticket

Who told you she uses her baby as meal ticket angry

Shut ur mouth she is doing fine pls
Give her space to b a good mother to her child
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by DeRay98(m): 8:50am On May 04, 2016
When girls "fall in love" with a bad boy they says, he is the best thing that happened to them. When the bad boy shows his true colour, they say he is evil(i don't know if that guy is bad sha). Girls are always courting trouble, only to cry later. They always say good boys are boring, so, who is really confused?
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Nobody: 8:57am On May 04, 2016
Safemode:
you are a foo l for abusing me in a language diff 4rm English.
anu mpama

I'm done with you
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Seventeen(f): 8:58am On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:
It is forever broken. She sacked her husband as a manager! That in itself was the first crack.
so he must be the manager by force by fire, whether he is doing a good job at it or not. I bow for u oo.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by joseph1832(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2016
skarlett:

I'm done with you

Thank goodness you're not done with me, otherwise, I would have attempted suicide like TeeBillz. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Nobody: 9:05am On May 04, 2016
joseph1832:
Thank goodness you're not done with me, otherwise, I would have attempted suicide like TeeBillz. grin

Serious shocked, don't try to jump over a bridge sha, take sniper, the result is instant. Thank me from the other side wink
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by joseph1832(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2016
skarlett:

Serious shocked, don't try to jump over a bridge sha, take sniper, the result is instant. Thank me from the other side wink

LOL. How can I snipe myself? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by tammie24: 9:17am On May 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Who told you she uses her baby as meal ticket angry

Shut ur mouth she is doing fine pls
Give her space to b a good mother to her child
hmm
Birds of a feather
You must be a babymama to one rich guy too
That's why you are defending rubbish
Change ooo
Be a role model to kids around you
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Omotayor123(f): 9:27am On May 04, 2016
Kazrem:

Was preparing for exam. Why you self never sleep for that time. I caught you.
Sleep no gree come.

Oya, go read your books.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2016
Seventeen:
so he must be the manager by force by fire, whether he is doing a good job at it or not. I bow for u oo.
get the whole story right> the man sold his car to bring her to limelight via her first video and other investment.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2016
Irreplaceable48:
what do u mean by I'm replaceable?? did I tell u to help me analyse my name??
if u dnt believe in marriage, its ur choice!! Every1 has his/her perspective 2wards life!!
i could deduce your mental state from your name
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by greatseed: 10:15am On May 04, 2016
Chirolechick:
I'm beginning to suspect that all these people praying for them on social media instead of their rooms are doing it for attention.

It haf do abeg
I believe momodu shld counsel his niece n davido or also pray4dem 1st
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by ivyy(f): 10:37am On May 04, 2016
AreaFada2:

Well, don't you think Dele has the connection to have met them before? He has access to most politicians and celebs in 9ja.

Since Tiwa has never married before, we can almost presume she saw him as love of her life and married him. grin cheesy

Hahaha maybe, but in her own words she didn't marry him for love. According to her, it was a combination of many other factors. So he should stop assuming grin cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by halfricanadian(f): 10:42am On May 04, 2016
tammie24:
hmm
Birds of a feather
You must be a babymama to one rich guy too
That's why you are defending rubbish
Change ooo
Be a role model to kids around you

I am a good role model

Watch ur mouth she made a mistake shd she noe pay for it all her life

U without a sin shd make sure u av never made a mistake in ur entire life b d first to point fingers at her

* but trust me i will bite that finger of yours* tongue
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by ivyy(f): 11:01am On May 04, 2016
jeytee:

I know you love tunji... wink...just say it,I won't tell anyone grin

No, I dont angry grin
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by SuperSuave(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2016
oyetunder:
Alas! Everything in Nigeria nah prayer! God let Nepa bring light. God, let this call go thru. God, let this recharge card enter. God, let me meet the water running at home. Jesus, let vegetable seller pass. God let me see a danfo fast!!! Haba...where common sense will work, Prayer won't.
wtf! This is so hilarious but damn true grin
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by AreaFada2: 12:13pm On May 04, 2016
ivyy:

Hahaha maybe, but in her own words she didn't marry him for love. According to her, it was a combination of many other factors. So he should stop assuming grin cheesy

You maybe right though. How many ladies marry for love these days.

If I go into town and flaunt wealth, whether got dubiously or honestly, you bet many pretty girls would be ready to hook up.

Maybe it seemed good for her career at that time.

Tunji made the mistake of depending on a modern 9ja woman's money.

9ja woman takes your money, you don't taker hers. cheesy grin
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Mafio: 12:23pm On May 04, 2016
Tiwa is really a Savage
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by olurukky419: 2:18pm On May 04, 2016
you right
nigeriancritic1:
It is forever broken. She sacked her husband as a manager! That in itself was the first crack.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Safemode(m): 2:41pm On May 04, 2016
skarlett:

I'm done with you
same here
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2016
Irreplaceable48:
being used and dumped?? is it nt her career??can't she decide who she wants as her manager ?? what abt companies that sack their employees?? did they use and dump them too??
see, I was once a law student b4 I opted out and went 4 mass comm. A thing like dat can only happen to some1 dat doesn't knew his/her right!!!
d mistake she made @1st was getting married to her manager; she shud nt have missed business with pleasure (but then,no1 is above mistake!)
if Tiwa is smart enough, she can quickly take d 1st step by suing him 4 DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER!!
LAW STUDENT ABI? WHY DID SHE ALLOWED HIM SELL HIS CAR TO BUILD HER CAREER AND SHE TOOK THE OFFER. NOW, SHE IS A STAR AND SHE CAN SLEEP WITH EVERYBODY
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Seventeen(f): 4:39pm On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

get the whole story right> the man sold his car to bring her to limelight via her first video and other investment.
smh, so that gives him licence to be unscrupulous. I bow for u again.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2016
Seventeen:
smh, so that gives him licence to be unscrupulous. I bow for u again.
please, dont strain your neck while bowing.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by teamchocolate: 5:23pm On May 04, 2016
Are u God ??

nigeriancritic1:
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by teamchocolate: 5:23pm On May 04, 2016
Are u God

nigeriancritic1:
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by nigeriancritic1(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2016
teamchocolate:
Are u God

WHEN MEN ARE TALKING, "CHOCOLATE" LICKING BABIES LIKE YOU NEEDS TO LISTEN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) / Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos / Rania Youssef To Face Trial For Wearing Revealing Dress. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.