Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land (30467 Views)

O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) / Leave Our Lands, Itsekiri Leaders Warn Niger Delta Avengers.. / We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land —Ebonyi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by emymeeky: 3:46pm On May 04, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
We Igbos should stop shouting and boasting on the internet. We should get real and find a solution to these Fulani people that are killing we Igbos like rats. We Igbos are really sauffering. I even learnt that the Fulani's have redecorated our biafran flag

See this Yoruba outcast forming Igbo grin

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by babajero(m): 3:47pm On May 04, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
We Igbos should stop shouting and boasting on the internet. We should get real and find a solution to these Fulani people that are killing we Igbos like rats. We Igbos are really sauffering. I even learnt that the Fulani's have redecorated our biafran flag
we we we shows that you have no IGBO blood in you. And you are not an IGBO person you are just an imposter.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by 1stdammy: 3:56pm On May 04, 2016
Ebonyi people don enter 50 chance be dat o, chai...........
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by czaratwork: 4:04pm On May 04, 2016
MetaHuman:
I wonder if you are gonna say this if other tribes starts telling ibos to live their state because of all the crimes committed by IBOs

The same people asked for fashola's head for deporting few miscreants now wants Fulani herdsmen out because they are not Nigerians and free to livealiveam anywhere like them.

Hypocrisy, the number one problem of IBO.

Dont tell me you dont believe in sanctity of life.
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 04, 2016
ChappyChase:
*Sing one old advertisement song* Prevention is better than cure ooooooo........................ I don forget the rest.

'go immunize your pikin cheesy...'
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by nuttiesayo(f): 4:10pm On May 04, 2016
Hypocrisy @ it's peak
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by fippycbk(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2016
ChappyChase:

O baba so you know that advert?

grin I no be indomie generation na.
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by ikarm17: 4:27pm On May 04, 2016
Onenaira5

When we told you loud chestbeaters that they've sold igbolans to Fulanis, you dey make noise grin grin grin

Ebonyi has an emir, believe it or not. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by ikarm17: 4:29pm On May 04, 2016
CSTR2:
This guy need to be voted out as a matter of necessity. I would agree with him if it were a sane country, but Nigeria is not sane.
A country with 60% majority Muslim can not be sane.
A country with the 3rd and 4th most deadliest terrorist groups in the world is not sane.
Even the President is mad.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ebonyi belongs to the Fulanis. Even if you vote him out, your Fulani masters will replace him with another ass licker.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by menxer: 4:38pm On May 04, 2016
oc2fish:

Ranching will solve the problem cattle should be kept in ranches. improve breed should be imported and crossed with local breed. research institute should be made to work on fast growing crops that can be cultivated and used in feeding animals.

Sure ranching is part of the mix, but would it be in every part of the country?

Mind you a ranch is not a 100x100m plot of land; would cattle owners be able to or willing to buy the hectares of land required to set up a ranch?

If we are used to frozen fish/chicken, why can't we added frozen beef to the line up by setting up beef processing plants.
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by ebujany(m): 4:42pm On May 04, 2016
VivianUdeogu:

Who made u igbo? Na so una like us reach? claiming faceless igbo on social media. Kontinue
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 04, 2016
If he and his family are peasants, he would have made a different wish...
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by emymeeky: 4:55pm On May 04, 2016
ChappyChase:
*Sing one old advertisement song* Prevention is better than cure ooooooo........................ I don forget the rest.

All immunize your pikin
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by vislabraye(m): 5:16pm On May 04, 2016
focus7:
Igbos are their own problem while they points accusing fingers at other regions, you can imagine with the recent killing in the nearby state of Enugu and the outcry for Fulanis to leave igbo land, one of their governor is saying he oppose it. Beside is another indication that the Igbos cannot live on their own independent of other Nigerians, you see the reason Nigeria government cannot support the Biafra agitation of the igbos.

Men, I don't even understand again . Was he trying to be political ?
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by Kofovian(f): 5:35pm On May 04, 2016
Igbo people doing themselves since 1960..................#disunity #my sense pass ur own syndrome #Igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by Rayhutar(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
This yibba guy, you nodey tire for this tribal bigotism, nawa oo! your mate is working hard to better their life, you stay on faceless forum 24hrs, dey disgrace yourself up and down on every thread
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by Scholes007(m): 5:50pm On May 04, 2016
Can someone give me the number of this man umahi, we need to sort out things.
MODIFIED I have just gone to okezie ikeazu & ifeanyi ugwuanyi facebook handles. I called on them to caution this uburu man. Making reckless comments just for it's sake.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by Jobneeded12: 6:04pm On May 04, 2016
Igbo slaves
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by achi4u(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2016
oglalasioux:
Ego trip of being in Buhari's good books. If there are truths to saboteurs against Biafra during the war most of them were from present day Ebonyi state.
guy ibu anu!
Who did Ojukwu gave money to go procure arms in faraway Europe, remind me his state or keep quiet.
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by pulsa(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2016
MirabelArode:
The governor has said his own, the people of Ezza, Izzi, Abakiliki, Ohaozara, onicha will also say their own with their matchets if need be. I detest violence, bur this is the truth.
You have always been quick to tag us Yoruba's as "COWARDS" for trying this approach, isn't it funny that you are not calling your people cowards now.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by adedayor08(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2016
braine:
I think this has a bit of sense. Everyone shouldn't be thinking of fighting the herdsmen. We should try to find ways to make peace reign. Most of those herdsmen, if not all, are stark illiterates, its useless fighting them.
the Fulani herdsmen wanna fight everybody because they think they re superior... I say we fight them show then that we ain't cowards and make then understand that we are only trying to be nice to them... enough is enough.
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by Obiwiz(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Well, Islam isn't for igbos. Go tell that to ur masters. If you see an igbo man feigning Muslim, then just know he wants to get something and after that, he fvcks them. Simple.
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by basadenet: 8:00pm On May 04, 2016
Is this Governor alright at all? i will not be surprise if the guy cross to Apc tomorrow.
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 04, 2016
Ebubeslym:
If you think Umahi smokes weed click like.
And the yellow skin people no go see this one now o when them start saying SW betray them.
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 04, 2016
wilcox:
This man well so?
What do you expect, no bi Igbo him be?
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 04, 2016
Activa:
This governor wants to create grazing routes for Fulani herdsmen.

Has he thought through it? Will he pay compensation to those he will acquire the routes from?

What will the state benefit as a result of this investment (grazing routes) in cattle farming?

How is he supporting other farmers? What's good for cattle farmers is good for other farmers.

Will grazing routes stop violence? What's the essence of having grazing routes only in Ebonyi?
That one na your problem o, go ask the governor.
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 04, 2016
braine:
I think this has a bit of sense. Everyone shouldn't be thinking of fighting the herdsmen. We should try to find ways to make peace reign. Most of those herdsmen, if not all, are stark illiterates, its useless fighting them.
A good brain should be able to make better meaning from an illiterate that is only skilled at killing others.Wake up man.
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 04, 2016
focus7:
Igbos are their own problem while they points accusing fingers at other regions, you can imagine with the recent killing in the nearby state of Enugu and the outcry for Fulanis to leave igbo land, one of their governor is saying he oppose it. Beside is another indication that the Igbos cannot live on their own independent of other Nigerians, you see the reason Nigeria government cannot support the Biafra agitation of the igbos.
Of course now, give them Biafra & they finish themselves.
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by Rayhutar(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2016
Mekwen:
Of course now, give them Biafra & they finish themselves.
Why not give them the Biafra and allow them to finish themselves!
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 04, 2016
DropShot:
The wailing zombies Mourning Mourners won't like this.
You're that wailing Zombie!
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by Fabrolistic: 10:08pm On May 04, 2016
VivianUdeogu:

the abeokuta girl no well.
Re: Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land by shugaboy6102(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2016
MirabelArode:
The good thing about this whole current political situation in nigeria is that the saboteurs are revealing themselves without anyone pushing them.

When people say Igbos can sell their brothers for money and power, they are talking about men like Dave Umahi, Rochas etc. Unfortunately there is now a price for being a saboteur in the East. Ask Rochas why his Blood pressure has shot up since Radio Biafra became popular. He no longer talks much since IPOB came aboard.

If any life is lost in Ebonyi to fulani herdsmen, DAVE UMAHI SENT THE HERDSMEN TO KILL THEM. Simple!
U ARE SIMPLY ON POINT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs That Things Are Getting Tougher In Nigeria / Buhari Gets Goat Gift In Benin From Old Woman / Pictures Of PDP Campaign In Wudil Local Government Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.