Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (165759 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 5:01pm On May 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
she's obviously the best to go with

When beauty meats brain; PERFECTION it is

Check my siggy
Does she eat Lobsters?

I would sleep over it though.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 5:03pm On May 05, 2016
NewSheriff:
Hmmmm your writing style though. lipsrsealed
What's with it?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 05, 2016
Savyy:

What's with it?
It's got a similarity with that of one moniker.
[size=2pt] Your main account maybe[/size]

cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 05, 2016
Savyy:
Does she eat Lobsters?

I would sleep over it though.
I wouldn't know

But lobsters are nice. I like me sea foods. Don't you?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 5:10pm On May 05, 2016
NewSheriff:
It's got a similarity with that of one moniker.
[size=2pt] Your main account maybe[/size]

cheesy
LOL I doubt you would know, how about you surprise me?

First and last letter of my main.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 5:13pm On May 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I wouldn't know

But lobsters are nice. I like me sea foods. Don't you?
Lobsters and other sea foods have always been associated with smartasses..Sea animals are the most intelligent.

I do! Oysters, lobsters, periwinkles, shrimps. You name them
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 05, 2016
Savyy:
Lobsters and other sea foods have always been associated with smartasses..Sea animals are the most intelligent.

I do! Oysters, lobsters, periwinkles, shrimps. You name them
oh! True thaT. And good you do

I'm tired and hungry
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by franklyneo(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2016
ariyike23:

Bro it is i look better.. Aint no'ing like more good.. its good ,better, best.. how yu gon look good wid dis kinda english,looking good shouldnt be about the face alone. Personally,im attracted to intelligence.. grin grin grin.. Dont take it P oo

thanks miss...
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 05, 2016
Savyy:

LOL I doubt you would know, how about you surprise me?

First and last letter of my main.
I'd give only the first so I don't expose you totally grin

It starts with a 'D'. cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 5:25pm On May 05, 2016
NewSheriff:
I'd give only the first so I don't expose you totally grin

It starts with a 'D'. cheesy
I wouldn't know who that is, you're soo wrong.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 5:28pm On May 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
oh! True thaT. And good you do

I'm tired and hungry
and I'm downloading a movie.

Fix yourself something to eat.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 05, 2016
Savyy:

I wouldn't know who that is, you're soo wrong.
I wasn't expecting you to agree anyway even if I was right.

How about giving me a hint? tongue
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 5:31pm On May 05, 2016
NewSheriff:
I wasn't expecting you to agree anyway even if I was right.

How about giving me a hint? tongue
Honestly if you were right, I would have said a yeah. Afterall, there are so many monikers that start with a D.

Why you out of nowhere wanna know me? You are on alternate too..so??
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 05, 2016
Savyy:
and I'm downloading a movie.

Fix yourself something to eat.
I will. But when I get home tho
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 05, 2016
Thiwalade:
No 8 is still d best for me..
You are cute too

2 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 05, 2016
sunshinegurl:
I always hate this stuff..what does posting of handsome Nairaland guys will benefit the society ..childish thinz..instead of you all to be thinking of how your future gonna be bright not coming here to post rubbish ...and make noise .all this empty barrels who are jobless..post something reasonable that we all gonna learn from. just only to impress girls on Nairaland ..if you have achieve your goals in life that what makes you unique and outstanding. I blame OP too...go and find something doing OK..anything you are good, at bring it on here , so others can learn from..even I see ugly guys in the above pictures...
All I see is jealousy, take it easy madam achiever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 05, 2016
Savyy:
Honestly if you were right, I would have said a yeah. Afterall, there are so many monikers that start with a D.

Why you out of nowhere wanna know me? You are on alternate too..so??
Lol like I said earlier, there's a familiarity between your moniker and another I know. I may be wrong though.
This is my only account. Why do you think I'm an alternate?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by hungryboy(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2016
iamkingzlee:
My Oga!!! how is the *going sire?? cheesy
My Boss, i been say make i go look for food chop oh,
I no be Sire oh,
Na people were get Land to sell dem dey call Sire(nyama isong oh)
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2016
hungryboy:
My Boss, i been say make i go look for food chop oh,
I no be Sire oh,
Na people were get Land to sell dem dey call Sire(nyama isong oh)
Hahahahaha.. yeye!!! for this your life? na so so hunger dey worry you.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by hungryboy(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Hahahahaha.. yeye!!! for this your life? na so so hunger dey worry you.
na my luck,
That's how life works

Some can eat but have no food
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by yvonne001(f): 9:27pm On May 05, 2016
2nd and 8th pic are my favorite .. ..cute dudes
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Savyy(f): 12:21am On May 06, 2016
NewSheriff:
Lol like I said earlier, there's a familiarity between your moniker and another I know. I may be wrong though.
This is my only account. Why do you think I'm an alternate?
Lol dont screw with me. You are an alternate.. Everyone knows that.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:34am On May 06, 2016
Hadez:
Hello all, now I have taken my time to move round nairaland to check out for handsome men (I love handsome men). So according to their profile picture, I have selected 8 handsome guys on nairaland. Sorry I might not be right o but I see them as handsome wink

If I didn't add your pix I didn't see it dat is why

1. Naijaboiy: I heard he won the Mr nairaland competition so according to that, he is my number one most handsome nairalander. It is not easy to win a competition.

2. Shamstiel: he seems like a troll to me but the last picture he had online was wao! I love men with Pink lips.

3. StfuareyouGod: I love guys with beards you and those lips are just too attractive. Handsome man he looks like the man of all women's dreams

4. Strahovski1: I think he is Indian, he looks Indian in that picture and I love that cool boy looks wink

5.Tosyne2much: This calm and gentle woman basher who wouldn't stop telling us 10 ways to disrespect women is just looking handsome when I checked his profile I was expecting something less but he disappointed me by looking handsome

6.vizkiz: This one is always insulting people both men and women but most especially women. But he looks different from his attitude. Handsome

7.Maxi112: oh my gosh! embarassed this guy just won me eyes cuz I stare at his picture for a while before uploading. Fine boy

8. Kulboy: thank you KashyBaby, I love his eyes cheesy
you need a job. Otukpo
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:36am On May 06, 2016
slytubadth:
oh yeah, and dont 4get to gist us how you slept with each and evryone of em. joblessness.
that is what a jobless and visionless girls spends her whole day doing. Nonsense
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:48am On May 06, 2016
Maxi112:
never! as I fresh reach??

just pondering why u are not in sambesa right now
O.M.G who told you that youre fresh? Those nairaland girls are deceiving your pls kindly save yourself from further embarrassment and dont claim to a lady that youre goodlooking or you will be disappointed.
Saw your pics again and feels like puking. Chai estharfabian is a wicked deceiver
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:53am On May 06, 2016
ireneony:
Lalasticlala I will really love if you take this thread to fp
hmmm the rate of joblessness in nairaland is apalling.
Are these our youths? The future leaders of nigeria?
I weep for my fatherland
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Maxi112: 6:45am On May 06, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
O.M.G who told you that youre fresh? Those nairaland girls are deceiving your pls kindly save yourself from further embarrassment and dont claim to a lady that youre goodlooking or you will be disappointed.
Saw your pics again and feels like puking. Chai estharf,abian is a wicked deceiver

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:11am On May 06, 2016
firstking01:
CooL...hope you are getting ready for next years missnairaland contest?

lol yes oo, I am
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by BIGZEE88(f): 8:28am On May 06, 2016
Hadez:
Hello all, now I have taken my time to move round nairaland to check out for handsome men (I love handsome men). So according to their profile picture, I have selected 8 handsome guys on nairaland. Sorry I might not be right o but I see them as handsome wink

If I didn't add your pix I didn't see it dat is why

1. Naijaboiy: I heard he won the Mr nairaland competition so according to that, he is my number one most handsome nairalander. It is not easy to win a competition.

2. Shamstiel: he seems like a troll to me but the last picture he had online was wao! I love men with Pink lips.

3. StfuareyouGod: I love guys with beards you and those lips are just too attractive. Handsome man he looks like the man of all women's dreams

4. Strahovski1: I think he is Indian, he looks Indian in that picture and I love that cool boy looks wink

5.Tosyne2much: This calm and gentle woman basher who wouldn't stop telling us 10 ways to disrespect women is just looking handsome when I checked his profile I was expecting something less but he disappointed me by looking handsome

6.vizkiz: This one is always insulting people both men and women but most especially women. But he looks different from his attitude. Handsome

7.Maxi112: oh my gosh! embarassed this guy just won me eyes cuz I stare at his picture for a while before uploading. Fine boy

8. Kulboy: thank you KashyBaby, I love his eyes cheesy
Have you seen daintelectual
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 06, 2016
Savyy:
Lol dont screw with me. You are an alternate.. Everyone knows that.
Why are you so sure? Is it written somewhere on my profile? cheesy

You giving me a hint or not? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (83) (Reply)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.