Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,162 members, 7,852,963 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? (1574 Views)

My Problem With No Sex Before Marriage Girl, Pls Advise / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by george93(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2016
There is this girl that has bn my neighbour since 2004 till date. I mean our families are neighbours. I ve watched her grow from tender age till now. I noticed that she is intelligent, smart, hardly annoyed n easily appeased wen she is annoyed, however she is tall n could be unerronously classified as an average beuty. I ve noticed that she likes me n even told me that i inspire her each time she sees me. Infact, because of me she said that she wants to study my course in the university but unfortunately for her she couldnt make it n was offered microbiology instead of pharmacy.
Every man has his taste of his dream girl n i am no exception. Physically, i like tall, fair, curvy girls unfortunately she missed out in the curvy aspect but i still like her other attributes, intelligence being on top of the list. I have always wanted to tell her that i like her but because of certain reasons i'm yet to make a move. Some of the reasons are:
1) she is my neighbour n i feel i wl lose my respect if i approach her.
2) i don't want to distract her from her studies as i advised her to work hard so that she would ve the chance of switching to pharmacy in her 200 level.
3) i graduated last yr n yet to do my internship
4) most importantly, she is 17 yrs n i feel she is still tender for a relationship.
Where I'm having problem now is that my family wants to relocate from where we are staying to another place far from d present building where we r living. Also, some stupid jobless guys in my street ve started making some move towards her but as far as i know she rebuffs them. I believe she will make it to pharmacy n that makes me like her more but i jst don't want to distract her from her studies neither do i want to lose her to this street boys or anybody in her school, UNN. As i said before, we want to relocate even though i ve not told her.
Pls, what would u advice i do if u were me?

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by Caseless: 10:34am On May 04, 2016
I get advice for u
She's 17 and in the university and you think she's too young for a r/ship, especially when marriage is the intention? *looks for the cane my mama used on me when i was a kid* OP, Lie down hia. I go flog u tire today.
Joke apart, just make the move and grab her b4 it's too late. You won't mind losing respect for going after what you like and know it's good for you.
Intelligence and her good character are good enough , don't look at curve cos it will wear out one day, but the inherent qualities wont.
I love curve too, I think about that when i'm with random gals I want to go on a romp with. But if I wan marry, I won't think of curve, but internal beauty and character.
Hope i've spoken the mind of the gods.
The goodnews is that she sees you as an inspiration; na beta wife b dat o.

Vote ivyy for miss nairaland 2016!
www.nairaland.com/ivyy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by nnadychuks(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2016
If you will have a closer relationship it shouldn't just be lovers relationship.. Please if you won't marry her,forget about her

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 04, 2016
U gave her positives advices but u can't advice uself? shocked

What u said here on the thread, plz let her read this so she will understand what u wanted to tell her... cool

Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by youngberry001(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2016
I will comment 2morow
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by finalboss1(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2016
undecided rawbish.... nd i cnt be you..
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 04, 2016
You've known her since she was one year old. Well, for now let her concentrate on her studies. If you move away from the area that doesn't stop your communication with her. Give her at least a year or 2 more. About the guys , if she belongs to you she won't cave in to other guys.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by george93(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2016
STRIPTEASE:
You know the answer to your question and you still took your phone to type all that trash...

How is it my business if you are relocating and you haven't approached her yet?

Somborry is looking work, you're here looking for Bae... Mtchew...
If i knw d ans, i wouldn't seek ur advice bro. I'm also looking for job jst like u bt there is life outside job so loosen up a little bit.
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by george93(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2016
modelmike7:
You've known her since she was one year old. Well, for now let her concentrate on her studies. If you move away from the area that doesn't stop your communication with her. Give her at least a year or 2 more. About the guys , if she belongs to you she won't cave in to other guys.
thanks. I thought towards this direction as well but need other people's discretion.
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by donbenedict(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2016
Be close to her, dnt shoo her away... she looks up to u.
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by Caseless: 10:52am On May 04, 2016
modelmike7:
miky my man! Long time...

www.nairaland.com/ivyy
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by unapapadeycraze: 11:33am On May 04, 2016
The raw truth: before she gets to that 200 level, a guy must have fvcked her. These guys no get chill at all. She is at her vulnerable stage at the university and i'm sure guys will take advantage of her.

Grab her now if you can. I'm nt say you should fvck her, i'm saying, let your feelings be known to her. @least if another guy dey shag her smwhr, she go know say she get one childhood friend wey luv her truly. She fit don dey fvck sef dey pretend for you. I don't trust these girls.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by Ladyad(f): 11:38am On May 04, 2016
Bros, the land is yours, go and possess it
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by SlimmB(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2016
Bro I feel for you, but I would advise you never too go into a relationship with her!
Reasons:

1. She's 17
Age is nothing but a number, but yet it plays a big role in our life and as it is said by our fore fathers "what I can sit down and see, climb the tallest tree, you will not see"... She's yet too figure out her real self, that age though, she got a dream even a 5years old baby got a dream

2. She never know wassup
Judge from your write up, that girl is yet too know anything about relationships even if she those, there will always be a different compared too when she's done with her university program.

3. Taste of money
Money doesn't have enemy, just that we all got different levels of cravingness for it, she's yet too face the temptations of money.

4. You don't love her!
My brother if you do, you wouldn't have come seek for advice here, you already stated what you want and if you don't get what you want, you will never be satisfied not until you get it and sees how it is, then spot the difference before you can make a choice

5. She's likely to be a VIRGIN
God4bid I marry a VIRGIN, neither an hoe, but at least, got tiny experience, my personal opinion though.
Trust me 90% of virgin is by chance, virgin girls lack that things warri girls got(hope you understand me?)...

6. It's starting up
At her age, 70% of what she cares is her WANTS, while 20% are NEEDS, the other 10% I don't know...

Please don't bashed me for my grammer, it's takes you nothing too correct me... No offense
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by george93(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2016
Caseless:
I get advice for u
She's 17 and in the university and you think she's too young for a r/ship, especially when marriage is the intention? *looks for the cane my mama used on me when i was a kid* OP, Lie down hia. I go flog u tire today.
Joke apart, just make the move and grab her b4 it's too late. You won't mind losing respect for going after what you like and know it's good for you.
Intelligence and her good character are good enough , don't look at curve cos it will wear out one day, but the inherent qualities wont.
I love curve too, I think about that when i'm with random gals I want to go on a romp with. But if I wan marry, I won't think of curve, but internal beauty and character.
Hope i've spoken the mind of the gods.
The goodnews is that she sees you as an inspiration; na beta wife b dat o.

www.nairaland.com/ivyy
i c u! Thanks for that.
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by obiorathesubtle: 12:16pm On May 04, 2016
everything above this comment is as a result of utter idiocy... angry how can people be so dumb??!!!

Anyway.. Op, it's your business..you either grow some balls or keep licking your paws like a little pathetic kitten.. Your call!!

I'm out!
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by george93(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
The raw truth: before she gets to that 200 level, a guy must have fvcked her. These guys no get chill at all. She is at her vulnerable stage at the university and i'm sure guys will take advantage of her.

Grab her now if you can. I'm nt say you should fvck her, i'm saying, let your feelings be known to her. @least if another guy dey shag her smwhr, she go know say she get one childhood friend wey luv her truly. She fit don dey fvck sef dey pretend for you. I don't trust these girls.
ok. I appreciate but i am very pretty sure that she is intact n wish she will still b d responsible little girl i knew.
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:23pm On May 04, 2016
I weep cos of this thread
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by unapapadeycraze: 12:25pm On May 04, 2016
george93:

ok. I appreciate but i am very pretty sure that she is intact!

Yeah, she is intact. Before she gets to 200 level, will she still be intact? These guys wanna fvck them all.

Tell her you love her.
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 04, 2016
george93:
There is this girl that has bn my neighbour since 2004 till date. I mean our families are neighbours. I ve watched her grow from tender age till now. I noticed that she is intelligent, smart, hardly annoyed n easily appeased wen she is annoyed, however she is tall n could be unerronously classified as an average beuty. I ve noticed that she likes me n even told me that i inspire her each time she sees me. Infact, because of me she said that she wants to study my course in the university but unfortunately for her she couldnt make it n was offered microbiology instead of pharmacy.
Every man has his taste of his dream girl n i am no exception. Physically, i like tall, fair, curvy girls unfortunately she missed out in the curvy aspect but i still like her other attributes, intelligence being on top of the list. I have always wanted to tell her that i like her but because of certain reasons i'm yet to make a move. Some of the reasons are:
1) she is my neighbour n i feel i wl lose my respect if i approach her.
2) i don't want to distract her from her studies as i advised her to work hard so that she would ve the chance of switching to pharmacy in her 200 level.
3) i graduated last yr n yet to do my internship
4) most importantly, she is 17 yrs n i feel she is still tender for a relationship.
Where I'm having problem now is that my family wants to relocate from where we are staying to another place far from d present building where we r living. Also, some stupid jobless guys in my street ve started making some move towards her but as far as i know she rebuffs them. I believe she will make it to pharmacy n that makes me like her more but i jst don't want to distract her from her studies neither do i want to lose her to this street boys or anybody in her school, UNN. As i said before, we want to relocate even though i ve not told her.
Pls, what would u advice i do if u were me?

My former Landlord's son married our neighbor's daughter. Both families hid it from others when they were dating..

You can even tell your family member what you wanna do..

Love is about the heart..
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by Papilo20(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2016
Romance section of nairaland, school of love and dating Chi
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by firstking01(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2016
A girl in the university is no child mr man...dey there dey play second fiddle until she breakes the news to you, "sorry you came late"
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by drinkmorewater: 5:19pm On May 04, 2016
O boy!!! The funniest part you said;

"Also some silly
jobless guys in my street ve started making some move
towards her but as far as i know she rebuffs them."

My niggi, that's why they are jobless na, they gats do things to kill time grin grin grin

Anyways bro I understand all too well what U mean, but its better to make a move than to not make a move, because U will always be playing it in your mind later on that what if this, what if that

Also remem she's 17, she might like U now, but UNN guys don't play

Infact why don't U follow my rule

If U in the North, & the girl U intend to date is in the south more or less, please just leave her for the southern boys. Location really matters

What if once U relocate U meet another even better than her and U don't want to woo her because ur teenage chick is in year one?

My brother pls follow your male instincts and stay a hunter!
Re: I'm Confused About This Girl. Pls, What Do I Do? by Richiy(f): 5:45pm On May 04, 2016
Person wey don get UNN boyfriend since 1960. Let her grow up a little bit more. Most girls in school actually know little to nothing about relationships. #truth

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: Campus Lesb!ans Caught On Hidden CCTV Having $ex In Their Hostel / Honest Question / Clean Outside Dirty Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.