Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out (42815 Views)

Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I wouldn't wanna bore you, So I'll just go straight to the point. I've been dating this guy for sometime now (just date oo) but his mom knows about our relationship and his sisters too. He's such a mama's boy and doesn't wanna work. He says he doesn't like Nigeria and he's waiting for his visa to get ready. He's dad is actually a white. He's idle and depends on me to foot the bills saying he'll reward me when things go well for him. He isn't willing to work and this is really pissing me off. However some one is gradually stealing my heart because he has been doing things my bf doesn't do for me, I'm so confused right now... Dunno who to go for
Need your advice please

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by JuanDeDios: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Hello Nairalanders, I wouldn't wanna bore you, So I'll just go straight to the point. I've been dating this guy for sometime now (just date oo) but his mom knows about our relationship and his sisters too. He's such a mama's boy and doesn't wanna work. He says he doesn't like Nigeria and he's waiting for his visa to get ready. He's dad is actually a white. He's idle and depends on me to foot the bills saying he'll reward me when things go well for him. He isn't willing to work and this is really pissing me off. However some one is gradually stealing my heart because he has been doing things my bf doesn't do for me, I'm so confused right now... Dunno who to go for
Need your advice please
Go with the lazy guy. Lazy guys rock. Besides, it's not easy to find half-Oyinbos these days. Since he's comfortable placing his hands between his legs while a woman picks his bills, I think he will transform into a hardworking person once he sets foot in America. He won't find another mugu girl there. He will send for you and you two will get married. You will hold hands and walk off into the sunset, into Happily-Ever-After where he will take good care of you.

Like they say, in every decision there are two choices: What is, and what you want; that is, what is good for you and what your emotions crave.

521 Likes 48 Shares

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by nmreports: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2016
For this economy. You still have bf in twos.
You are looking at the bright side of the lazy guy right?. White dad, visa, the probable security etc... but this guy fit leave you for LAWMA once he travels.

Oh! the other guy who has been doing "things" to you... Doing things to you. Ah! I bet this one don steal your heart already na.

Anyway, I don't really meddle in "advice over the internet stuff" because I don't really believe in it especially when it comes to relationships.
I feel it's weak, immature and most times lame.
Was thinking its about marriage choices and confusion.

Just make the RIGHT choice by thinking BRIGHT.

....................................................................................

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2016
you mean he expect you to pay his bills shocked sis smart up don't be so blinded by love undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by bettercreature(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Need your advice please
His dad is white? he is waiting for visa? you are paying the bills?he doesnt want to work.You need to very carefull it does look like the guy is a scammer.I'll advice you to stop paying the bill then see his reaction

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by xpressTrade: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2016
op u nottin buh a gold digger...folow who u luv

11 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by dayosweetness(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2016
follow ur mind

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Synzu(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2016
xpressTrade:

Where did the bolded come from? Do you draw inspiration from the abundance of shiit that has clogged your rectum?

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by xpressTrade: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2016
Synzu:

Where did the bolded come from? Do you draw inspiration from the abundance of shiit that has clogged your rectum?
ass licker spotted

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Go with the lazy guy. Lazy guys rock. Besides, it's not easy to find half-Oyinbos these days. Since he's comfortable placing his hands between his legs while a woman picks his bills, I think he will transform into a hardworking person once he sets foot in America. He won't find another mugu girl there. He will send for you and you two will get married. You will hold hands and walk off into the sunset, into Happily-Ever-After where he will take good care of you.

Like they say, in every decision there are two choices: What is, and what you want; that is, what is good for you and what your emotions crave.

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by jmichlins(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2016
are you actually doing this. I mean roll with lazy men. His head is already too lazy to figure out what to do with the opportunities here which means he may actually be lazy when he travels. Guess the guy is handsome and you are falling for that

12 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Synzu(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2016
xpressTrade:
ass licker spotted
LOL

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Badass sarcasm.... Op please dump d lazy buffoon

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Goldenheart(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2016
grin

Why choose one when you can have all. Be smart

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by obyrich(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2016
Stop picking his bills. His reaction will tell you how much you are worth to him.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by MzPecs(f): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2016
A mama's boy is a no no for me undecided undecided

When will he grow up and start acting like a man?
OP better wise up except you just dating for fun! If it's a relationship you'd like to lead to marriage then you've got to think well.

cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2016
xpressTrade:
ass licker spotted
That's not asslicking boy..The lady in question isn't digging any gold na

it's her man ripping her off instead.. did u take kwale weed before commenting

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Synzu(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Jarizod:

You even have time to reply him. Why do you think I just laughed it off? gringrin

18 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2016
Synzu:

You even have time to reply him. Why do you think I just laughed it off? gringrin
some people are seriously confused I tell you grin grin

17 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by timpaul664(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Need your advice please
you should go with the oda guy cos ds lazy guy dat diesnt wanna work will never work and will kip dpending on people...u just gotta use ur brain and follow d oda guy

4 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Synzu(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2016
Jarizod:
some people are seriously confused I tell you grin grin

gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2016
Berlynn:

that's it oo. Most times he doesn't have money and asks me to lend him, or if we going out I'll pay for Tfare and every other thing. I've told him already that I can't continue with that attitude

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2016
xpressTrade:
I don't have time to trade words with you, didn't u read clearly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2016
Synzu:

hun please ignore those immatured minds

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Shiitposter: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2016
xpressTrade:

So you don't understand what the word gold-digger means? Lol

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2016
jmichlins:
are you actually doing this. I mean roll with lazy men. His head is already too lazy to figure out what to do with the opportunities here which means he may actually be lazy when he travels. Guess the guy is handsome and you are falling for that
I'm only trying to be patient with him because I love him truly. Money shouldn't be a basis for love. Just that I hate the fact that he's been idle for close to a year now
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2016
Goldenheart:
grin

Why choose one when you can have all. Be smart
because I wanna be loyal.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2016
MzPecs:
A mama's boy is a no no for me undecided undecided

When will he grow up and start acting like a man?
OP better wise up except you just dating for fun! If it's a relationship you'd like to lead to marriage then you've got to think well.

cool
but he's begging me to be patient with him, that things gonna get better when he leave Nigeria and his mom is so close to me, that's one issue

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2016
Jarizod:

Oh Lord, thank you for understanding me Swt, leave those who lack understanding alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2016
Synzu:

muuuuah!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by jmichlins(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
I'm only trying to be patient with him because I love him truly. Money shouldn't be a basis for love. Just that I hate the fact that he's been idle for close to a year now
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by jmichlins(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
it's obvious you dream of having kids as beautiful as him and believe me love is a basis for love but depends on when you notice it. Ask the couple on vacation on those islands you read only in magazine

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.