Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead (16314 Views)

Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2016
God Himself is fixing Nigeria
Re: Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead by ybalogs(m): 1:24pm On May 04, 2016
DropShot:
The man, who as the Minister of Works under OBJ awarded Benin-Ore road for about N100mn in around 2000/2001 but nothing was done.

After he left the ministry to become PDP BOT chairman, he granted an interview and was asked about the said road. His response was "it's true the road was awarded for N100m but what you should ask is "how much was released". When the interviewer asked for how much was released, Anenih refused to disclose.

May God reward you according to your deeds on earth.
Chai, O boi, you wicked oooo but Sha I say a big Amen to your prayerprayer.
Re: Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead by ybalogs(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2016
everydayperson:
Everybody SHOUT 7 Alleluias!! Allelu!, Allelu!, Allelu!, Allelu!, Allelu!, Allelu!, Alleluiaaaaaaa!
May the founding fathers of corruption in this nation join him in heaven before 2017.. IBB is next, Tinubu, David Mark, Lai Mohamed, OBJ, Jim Nwobodo, Nzeribe, Tambuwal, Dan Etete, Emeka Offor, Modu Sheriff. and all the ritualists who spilled innocent blood to feed these ba@$tards
Hmmmm, I don't think Wishing other people death is right and definitely not nice but I'd really want all father's of corruption in this country to end their lives in shame. We need them disgraced so that it'll serve as a lesson to those planning to thread their path.
Re: Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 04, 2016
ybalogs:

Hmmmm, I don't think Wishing other people death is right and definitely not nice but I'd really want all father's of corruption in this country to end their lives in shame. We need them disgraced so that it'll serve as a lesson to those planning to thread their path.

I am amazed at your opinion - (it is yours so you are free to air it) you feel it is fair that people whose selfish and greedy actions have cost the lives of thousands of Nigerians should simply be disgraced as a punishment? Na wa to you oooh
Re: Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 04, 2016
espn:
I AGREE...BUT WHERE IS GEJ........

...stealing is not corruption grin grin grin grin grin he should be locked up for 50 years

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 04, 2016
Liverpoolfc:
God Himself is fixing Nigeria

at the cost of 2,000 innocent Nigerians to 1 corrupt public official that formula no good oooooh
Re: Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 04, 2016
UnimkeAk:

Same to you brother.

...typical.. so your father should be allowed to continue living at the cost of lives of innocent nigerians . smh
Re: Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead by cy4by: 1:51pm On May 04, 2016
tuale4u:
hmmm.

Tony Anenih dead? Uromi will shake!!

odudu Eran de gbia!!!!
Iroko ye eran na bha len bhe Ewe!!!
Ose ye ri bh'agbon! Odudu eran bhase de gbia! Hahahha
Re: Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead by aviazuva: 1:52pm On May 04, 2016
Sijo01:
The old man is alive and healthy o. He just spoke with somebody in my presence now. He's not even in London but in Nigeria.

Seun, lalasticlala and co. verify informations before endorsing it by bringing it to the front page. A word is enough.....

Good if he is alive!!!
Then tell him to go and check Nairaland and attend his burial
AVIANAZUKWA
Re: Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 04, 2016
osemu8:
obhiaba
egbefuwere grin
Re: Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead by engrchykae(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2016
We have never had good leaders in Nigeria before.
But Nigerians deserve the wickedness meted out on them by the ruling elites.
The shepherd should die for the sheep in saner climes but nigerian sheep loves dying for the pseudo shepherd both secular and sacral.
Symptoms of slavery ingrained in DNA.
Re: Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead by Sijo01(f): 5:59pm On May 04, 2016
Dyt:

Leave them na
That Seun that his head is like kolanut be sitting and watching like a bee

cheesy cheesy you're just something else.
Re: Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead by UnimkeAk(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2016
everydayperson:

...typical.. so your father should be allowed to continue living at the cost of lives of innocent nigerians . smh

What right do u have to wish death on anybody.

It is you that will die first.
Re: Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead by ybalogs(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2016
everydayperson:

I am amazed at your opinion - (it is yours so you are free to air it) you feel it is fair that people whose selfish and greedy actions have cost the lives of thousands of Nigerians should simply be disgraced as a punishment? Na wa to you oooh
And what will Wishing them death do? Their dieing is not beneficial to you nor the country. We need scapegoats to serve as deterrents to others. Let them get the deserved punishment on earth and once they're gone, I'm sure the punishment is eternal then. I hope you know people changes Sha. Once you're still alive, there's a chance to a positive change so please brother, rather pray for them instead. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 04, 2016
ybalogs:

And what will Wishing them death do? Their dieing is not beneficial to you nor the country. We need scapegoats to serve as deterrents to others. Let them get the deserved punishment on earth and once they're gone, I'm sure the punishment is eternal then. I hope you know people changes Sha. Once you're still alive, there's a chance to a positive change so please brother, rather pray for them instead. Cheers.

unbelievable These goats have had over 4 decades to change and they have not-- you still think their change will help Nigeria.. their demise will ensure that their control and influence is diminished. I am sure you are one of those waiting for Abacha to change and IBB to perform credible elections
Re: Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 04, 2016
UnimkeAk:

What right do u have to wish death on anybody.

It is you that will die first.

Anenih must be feeding your family--but wait.. he is murdering your relatives grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers 2019: How Amaechi Convinced Me To Run As APC Candidate —tonye Cole / Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister / Yahaya Bello: The Unending Controversy Of Salary Backlogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.