Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (252743 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
[size=35pt]*kwantinuation*[/size] [b]in st ßuhari's Tone... grin grin

When I see that we’re heading to the parking lot, I begin to worry that maybe Stephanie intends to get in her car and drive off.

When we get to her
vehicle, however, she unlocks the door, and
waits for me to get in the passenger seat. It isn't going to get much more private than this, right now.

"So start talking," she tells me, her voice stiff with emotion. Stephanie’s sitting with her hands in her lap, and staring into her steering wheel, as if it might impart some wisdom to her.

"Before that night in the freezer, I slept with Tina, from Professor Jane's class," I begin.

"But that was before we were together in the freezer. It doesn't count," she tells me stiffly.

"No, it doesn't, but it didn’t stop that night," I reply. "You already know about Stacy your sister, at the party. . ." I tell her everyone I’ve been with, holding nothing back, even telling her about Loveth, Alice, and Jane Janet.

She sits in silence, through it all, until I mention Vage.

"Wait, you want me to believe you’ve been with an alien? Do you think I'm stupid?" Her eyes flash angrily at me, but her tone is oddly soft, and sounds all the more dangerous for it.

"No, I think you are the Smartestpop of Geeky woman I know." I tell her carefully, but meaning every word. Well, at least the smartest in my age group and not in the world at large.

"Stephanie, I can prove it," her eyes lift
in disbelief.
"She gave me an ability that I think of
as switches or Triggers. Anything I can conceive of as a
switch, I can affect. I can also sense those
switches. That's how I’m always able to tell you apart from Stacy. I made a switch in you,
but not one in her. That's why you could never trick me, after the party."

"You made a switch in me?" she asks, obviously not believing me. "And what does it do, make me fall stupidly in love with you?" The bitter quality to her tone feels like a knife digging into my chest,
but at least she’s listening.

"No. I think of it as a 'happy' grin switch. If I move it,
you’ll feel happier," I tell her, while looking
shamefully at my hands.

"So why don't you move it now, and just make me happy? Come on. I'm tired of feeling angry, and hurt, and sad, and betrayed. If you really
have this ability, make me happy," she demands of me, but I’m not going to cheat at this. Her emotion is genuine, and I don’t care to create fake
feelings in her.

"I won't manipulate you like that. I’ve never used that switch, other than to sense whether I’m
dealing with you, or Stacy. I can still prove
it, though," I hurriedly tell her, as I sense her
anger rising.

I think for only a split second, and her car starts up. It’s too easy for me to do it, as I've been starting cars since practically the first day.

Stephanie jumps when her car starts, and she digs the keys out of her pocket. She looks from her steering wheel, to her keys, and back to me for a few seconds, before she can gather enough words to speak.

"That’s a fluke. Some trick you're playing on me. Did you install one of those automatic starters
when I wasn’t paying attention?" I know she is just trying to rationalize everything.

I shake my head, and just for theatrics, snap my fingers and turn her car off. Her eyes grow wide, and I know I have her complete attention now.

"Okay, so you have some strange power. I still say you should prove it by making me happy,"
she says, obviously still upset with me.

"I don't want to manipulate you," I try explaining to her again, but she won’t have it. Sighing with
resignation, I start to push against her 'happy' grin
switch. It takes some serious effort to move it. I think it’s because she’s primed against it. The simple fact that it moves at all, shows how much I’ve grown in power over the last few weeks.

Once it starts to move, however, I notice an
immediate change in her demeanor, and it
becomes easier and easier to move. "See," I tell her, once I have it all the way on,

"You're happy
now. Satisfied?"

"Oh my. . . I. . .I can't believe it. I AM happy. I was so angry a moment ago, but you really can do it!" she nearly titters.

Not feeling comfortable with myself, or what I've
done, I start to move the switch back off, but she stops me, sensing what I’m doing.

"Don't you dare take this away! Okay, you want me to believe, I believe. Just don't take this away. You're
better than an anti-depressant." She looks at me with a slight smile on her lips, but it slowly straightens out on its own.
"You still cheated on
me though. . ." Feeling sick and disgusted, the words are out of
my mouth before I can stop them.

"I didn’t cheat, because we weren't officially together...." I take a pause when i felt a little drop on her 'happy' grin switch.

T.b.c.[/b]

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
[size=30pt]*kwantinuation*[/size] [b]in st ßuhari's Tone... grin grin

Stephanie drops her chin to her chest, as she contemplates that, and I feel her 'happy' grin switch slip a little more.

"You're right. If you’d have said that a few minutes ago, I probably would have
blown up, but I can handle it now. You may think of it as manipulating me, and it probably is, but I
want you to know that I appreciate you moving that. . . switch."
Stephanie looks back up at me then, before asking, “Are there any other switches in
me?”

This time it’s me that breaks the gaze, and I nod.

“Two others,” I murmur, feeling her ‘happy’ grin switch drop a little more.

“And what do these other switches do?” Her tone is level, but I can feel the ice beneath.

“Remember how nervous you were before Prof Jane’s final?” I wait for her nod, before continuing. “I made them to help you
remember things easier, and to increase your confidence.”

Stephanie's emotional switch ticks up a bit, but oddly her words are juxtaposed with her emotions. “I
thought you didn’t want to manipulate me?”

“I wasn’t manipulating you,” I defend myself. “I
gained nothing by helping you out. You were so worried, but I knew you could pass it on your own. I just tried to give you a bit of a boost, is all.”

Stephanie doesn’t respond for awhile, and her switch doesn’t give me any clues as to what she might be thinking, either.
Finally after a few minutes she asks, "I don't understand why this alien gave you
this ability, though. Is it just to mess with the human race?"

I’m glad she’s sitting down, as I know the next part might be the hardest to explain, and believe.

"No, she did it to try to save all of us." I explain to her about the ßokoharms, how they gained their
technology, and then turned and used it against their teachers, the aliens.

"The ßokoharms will be here in a month," I conclude.

"And you're supposed to be able to stop them with these switches of yours? How are you going
to do that? Make them all happy and start dancing na.ked? or start their cars?"
Stephanie asks me, and despite the guilt I feel for using her switch, I’m glad it’s removed most of her
anger.

"My sister, Loveth, has the same gene I do, but her ability is different. She magnifies my ability,
but in order to do so, we have to be touching." I tell her, fearing her wrath will return.

"Touching? How much touching?" she asks
hesitantly, and I know she is thinking about me being with Loveth.

I take a deep breath before answering.
"The more contact we have, the more powerful my ability,
and the easier it is to both sense, and manipulate my switches." I tell her about what happened
with my father, as an example.

Stephanie is silent for a long time, and I’m afraid she is going to blow up. When she finally speaks, it’s
with a calm I don’t expect.

"You mean sèx."

"Not if I don't have to," I tell her. "If I can do it without having to resort to that, then I won't go that far."

"You're not stupid, Nick," Stephanie berates me instantly. "I know in anime and on TV they always wait till the last second to use their full power, but that doesn't mean you have to.
Besides, it's not like you haven't already slept with her."
She surprises me by grabbing my hand
and looking fiercely into my eyes. "If I’ve ever meant anything to you, then I only ask one thing."

"You do mean something to me," I promise her.

"That's why I’m telling you all of this, Steph, I also trust you. I’ve never told anyone all of this. Tina knows about my ability, but she doesn't know
about Vage, or the ßokoharms. Loveth only knows because of her ability. I want you to understand. .
. No, I need you to see what I am up against."

Stephanie shakes her head at that. "No, I know you can make me forget if you have to, by using one of
your switches, and don't tell me you wouldn’t, because you don't want to manipulate me." I
marvel at how smart this woman is, and how well she knows me.

"I love you, Nick, and I don't want to lose you." She pauses to take a breath to
steady herself, before continuing. "I want to be there, when you fight against these ßoko race."

I open my mouth to protest that it will be too dangerous. That Vage's ship will be the first casualty if I fail, but she covers my mouth with her hand.

"I’ll be there, or we’re done." She moves my head up and down, forcing me to agree with it, and I can’t help but laugh. "Now get out of my car. I have a lot to think about, and I want to make sure they’re my own thoughts."

I know she doesn’t think I can actually control her thoughts, but understand her motives.

Silently I step out, knowing that she needs her space. I’ve done all that I can. The rest is up to her.
Before she pulls away, she rolls down the
window and leans over. "Oh, and Nick, all of the others stop, unless I'm there." Stephanie speeds away before I can even think of answering her.

TBC [/b]

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
I appreciate my faithful readerz.
QUEENLIZ.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
QUEENLIZ.
nice
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
[size=35pt]*kwantinuation*[/size] [b]in st ßuhari's Tone... grin grin

When I see that we’re heading to the parking lot, I begin to worry that maybe Stephanie intends to get in her car and drive off.

When we get to her
vehicle, however, she unlocks the door, and
waits for me to get in the passenger seat. It isn't going to get much more private than this, right now.

"So start talking," she tells me, her voice stiff with emotion. Stephanie’s sitting with her hands in her lap, and staring into her steering wheel, as if it might impart some wisdom to her.

"Before that night in the freezer, I slept with Tina, from Professor Jane's class," I begin.

"But that was before we were together in the freezer. It doesn't count," she tells me stiffly.

"No, it doesn't, but it didn’t stop that night," I reply. "You already know about Stacy your sister, at the party. . ." I tell her everyone I’ve been with, holding nothing back, even telling her about Loveth, Alice, and Jane Janet.

She sits in silence, through it all, until I mention Vage.

"Wait, you want me to believe you’ve been with an alien? Do you think I'm stupid?" Her eyes flash angrily at me, but her tone is oddly soft, and sounds all the more dangerous for it.

"No, I think you are the Smartestpop of Geeky woman I know." I tell her carefully, but meaning every word. Well, at least the smartest in my age group and not in the world at large.

"Stephanie, I can prove it," her eyes lift
in disbelief.
"She gave me an ability that I think of
as switches or Triggers. Anything I can conceive of as a
switch, I can affect. I can also sense those
switches. That's how I’m always able to tell you apart from Stacy. I made a switch in you,
but not one in her. That's why you could never trick me, after the party."

"You made a switch in me?" she asks, obviously not believing me. "And what does it do, make me fall stupidly in love with you?" The bitter quality to her tone feels like a knife digging into my chest,
but at least she’s listening.

"No. I think of it as a 'happy' grin switch. If I move it,
you’ll feel happier," I tell her, while looking
shamefully at my hands.

"So why don't you move it now, and just make me happy? Come on. I'm tired of feeling angry, and hurt, and sad, and betrayed. If you really
have this ability, make me happy," she demands of me, but I’m not going to cheat at this. Her emotion is genuine, and I don’t care to create fake
feelings in her.

"I won't manipulate you like that. I’ve never used that switch, other than to sense whether I’m
dealing with you, or Stacy. I can still prove
it, though," I hurriedly tell her, as I sense her
anger rising.

I think for only a split second, and her car starts up. It’s too easy for me to do it, as I've been starting cars since practically the first day.

Stephanie jumps when her car starts, and she digs the keys out of her pocket. She looks from her steering wheel, to her keys, and back to me for a few seconds, before she can gather enough words to speak.

"That’s a fluke. Some trick you're playing on me. Did you install one of those automatic starters
when I wasn’t paying attention?" I know she is just trying to rationalize everything.

I shake my head, and just for theatrics, snap my fingers and turn her car off. Her eyes grow wide, and I know I have her complete attention now.

"Okay, so you have some strange power. I still say you should prove it by making me happy,"
she says, obviously still upset with me.

"I don't want to manipulate you," I try explaining to her again, but she won’t have it. Sighing with
resignation, I start to push against her 'happy' grin
switch. It takes some serious effort to move it. I think it’s because she’s primed against it. The simple fact that it moves at all, shows how much I’ve grown in power over the last few weeks.

Once it starts to move, however, I notice an
immediate change in her demeanor, and it
becomes easier and easier to move. "See," I tell her, once I have it all the way on,

"You're happy
now. Satisfied?"

"Oh my. . . I. . .I can't believe it. I AM happy. I was so angry a moment ago, but you really can do it!" she nearly titters.

Not feeling comfortable with myself, or what I've
done, I start to move the switch back off, but she stops me, sensing what I’m doing.

"Don't you dare take this away! Okay, you want me to believe, I believe. Just don't take this away. You're
better than an anti-depressant." She looks at me with a slight smile on her lips, but it slowly straightens out on its own.
"You still cheated on
me though. . ." Feeling sick and disgusted, the words are out of
my mouth before I can stop them.

"I didn’t cheat, because we weren't officially together...." I take a pause when i felt a little drop on her 'happy' grin switch.

T.b.c.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Greendly(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
QUEENLIZ.

hello miss, hv been an annonymos reader for some time now, nd i must confes this is a great work. anyways i hv a proposal to discuss wit u, do u mind sending me a mail?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2016
Greendly:

hello miss, hv been an annonymos reader for some time now, nd i must confes this is a great work. anyways i hv a proposal to discuss wit u, do u mind sending me a mail?
done that already
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Greendly(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
done that already
aiit. seen
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=30pt]Kwantinuation......[/size]

[b]I don’t look forward to breaking it off with Tina, but know that I can give up the rest with minimal pain. I ask myself why I’m willing to put up with
something like this. I mean, I can have any
woman in the world, with my switches. Sure it would take some work, and I’d have to get over my hang-up about manipulating others, but still. .
But Stephanie is the first woman to like me, for me.

She is also a geek on my own level. And I truly do care about her.

I turn my steps towards home, and start trudging.

I find Rose and Dennis sitting in the main room of the apartment, when I get home. They’re
watching TV and not scre.wing, which I’m
thankful for, considering the conversation I'd just
had with Stephanie.

Dennis greets me as I walk in the door. “There you are,” he acts like he hasn’t seen me in days.
“Have you been watching the news?”

“About the satellite?” I ask, fairly sure I know
where he’s going, and not really wanting to think about it. Flashes of the ßokoharms scout ship blowing
up run through my mind, and I do my best to squash them.

“No, about some of those freaks with abilities,” he corrects me. I can feel my temper start to rise at
the mention of freaks, but I quickly get myself under control. Doesn’t he understand that one of those freaks is standing right in front of him,
and may be the only thing standing between him and annihilation? Of course he doesn’t.

“Looks like someone’s been going around, burning and killing them.” He looks at me closely, before
continuing, “Are you alright?”

Nodding, as I head to my room, I feel sick,
wondering who might be doing that.

"Oh yeah, hey," my roommate suddenly says, stopping me, "did I see you coming out of Mrs. Stilinski’s office earlier?"
I’d almost forgotten about the terrific deep throat I'd gotten in her office, until now. It’s a better thought than thinking about people getting
burned up, or having to break things off with Tina.
"Yeah, I got a small cut on my hand, and
she insisted she take a look at it. It turned out to be nothing, though." I show Rose and him my clean, undamaged palm.

"Is it true what their saying?" Rose asks me
excitedly, leaning on the arm of the chair to grin up at me. I have no idea what she's talking about, until she continues. "That she’s giving blow.jobs
to every guy that goes in there," Ellagold's friend clarifies. I feel my face turning red, and know that they have their answer, as I go to my room,
accompanied by their snickers.

I have to work tonight, so I jump in the shower, and furiously clean up. Sometimes I hate
showering before work, knowing that I will need another one, after working at the grill, but I hate
going to work dirty, also. I should’ve asked if Stephanie has to work, but it hadn't crossed my mind at the time, and I don’t dare call to find out.

She’s made it clear she’ll talk to me when she’s ready.

I think about what Dennis had say about Mrs. Stilinski. Have my switches turned her into a nymph.omaniac, or just given her the ability to live out that lifestyle? She'd told me that she used
to be a Player with her late husband. I wonder if she had suppressed her sexuality in her older
age, until I'd helped her body feel younger with my switches.

It’s my first night back to work, since I'd left for Winter break, and Stephenie is working tonight, though she doesn’t pay me much attention. I try to talk to her, but she only gives me a small
smile, before turning, her dyed red hair flinging out as she walks away. It hurts to be treated like
that after pouring my life out to her earlier, but there is little I can do about it, short of using my switches. A quick sense of her 'happy' grin switch,
informs me that she’s a little more happy than not, which is at least something.
Unless she’s happy at me being miserable? Naw, that’s not like
her.

Mikel is just as ornery as ever, however.
There’s a new waiter, which he actually makes cry, after he'd made a simple drink order mistake.
There’s another mistake on one of Stephanie's tables, and when Mikel starts to chew her out, I
step up, and claim it'd been my mistake.

"Sorry, Mikel, I misread the order. It’s not her fault." It really had been her fault, but I’m trying to win her back over, though with the way she’s
treating me tonight, I’m not sure why I’m
bothering.

"It's coming out of your paycheck then," Mikel informs me heatedly. "And you, Stephanie, make sure your orders are clear enough, that this
doesn't happen again!" Our boss turns and storms away, to start berating someone else. I can’t remember the last time he was this
miserable to work with, and for the life of me, I can’t figure out why he is.

T.b.c.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by oye9ja(m): 2:14am On Jun 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
NEXT

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Youngfalz(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2016
ohh my God u r such a great writer. I love did thread
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Oladim001(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Seriously speaking, Nick should better stop telling his friends about his switches. I thought he was more sensible than that. First it was Tina, then Loveth and now Stephanie. Its getting really annoying to me.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2016
chai.,.. Chai.... Swartestpopqueen na you o
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Youngfalz:
ohh my God u r such a great writer. I love did thread
cheesy thanks alot. Am humbled.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oladim001:
Seriously speaking, Nick should better stop telling his friends about his switches. I thought he was more sensible than that. First it was Tina, then Loveth and now Stephanie. Its getting really annoying to me.
cheesy grin In Nick's Voice. "hey man, easy there. I just can't seem to compel myself to not telling the only woman thats truly ever love me for who i am, about my abilities. Yhu and I both know that, she deserves better than that. Man She's my girlfriend for Fvck'sake . I don't think I will ever regret letting her In on my secret. Though i can't say the same for Tina, But Loveth? I trust her with our presidents life. She can never ever betray her own blood. So chill out ßuddy. Everything's gonna be Fine. I promise.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tgold1:
chai.,.. Chai.... Swartestpopqueen na you o
[size=50pt]swartestpopqueen?[/size] com'on dude, is that tha Hausa version of my Name? grin
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
oye9ja:
[color=#990000][/color] NEXT
oye9ja says [size=40pt] NEXT!!![/size]
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:13am On Jul 01, 2016
[size=18pt] well guys, its been fun, reading your comments. Thanks everyone. Tgold, when will i get tha yoruba version of my Name? Hope i will be able to pronounce it when its out! cheesy

@Oladim001 pls don't be annoyed with our friend. Lets just hope his decision wount backfire later.

thanks all. Oye9ja. Thanks dude. Yhu guys are mha inspiration. Let me sieze this medium to wish yhu all a VERY SUPER HAPPY NEW MONTH. cheesy[/size]
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:17am On Jul 01, 2016
[size=20pt][color=660066] Happy New month!
with lot of Love from cheesy
Queenliz
[/color][/size]

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2016
[size=30pt]HAPPY NEW MONTH.... cheesy
[/size]

[b]The place is hopping, the orders flowing generally smoothly, and there is a thirty-five minute wait just to be seated. I think Mikel should be ecstatic about this.

"I don't need you to fight my battles for me,"
Stephanie informs me as she turns away to go back to the front. "Thanks, though," I barely hear her add, before she’s through the doors separating the kitchen from the dining area.

I feel a bit warmer inside after that, though she still refuses to talk to me.
I’m so distracted by worrying about Stephanie, the
ßokoharms, and dealing with Tina, that I actually DO
screw up an order, cooking a steak medium-well, when the customer ordered for it to be made barely.

"Where is your head, tonight, Nick?" Mikel
nearly screams at me after Stephanie brings the plate back. "That's twice now, you've screwed up. I can't believe how incompetent you are
tonight. What did you spend your vacation
doing? Giving yourself brain damage, by running into walls? Or were you smoking
someone’s pole, instead? Someone’s going to have to cover the cost of that steak, and since I know it’s not me that screwed up. . ." He is nearly spitting in my face, he’s so angry.

For some reason everything comes to a head, and just seems to be too much:
Stephanie testing me and then ignoring me tonight, Mikel chewing me out, the world likely ending soon, and aliens expecting me to somehow save it. Don’t they all understand that the weight of the human race is on my shoulders? Well, Mikel
doesn’t, but Stephanie does. Maybe Oladim is right, but I’m just so sick and tired of listening to my bald boss rant and rave. I almost blow up. I just wish he’d quit yelling.

For one second, one split moment in time; I consider walking away, and leaving them all to their fate. Who knows. . .? Maybe the world can take care of itself. I mean, even with the ongoing Brexit, still the human race has
made it this far, without my help, or even my interference. Why should I be the only one to defend it? I'm just a geek, after all. Not some military strategist or even a skillful negotiator.

What chance do I really stand against the technologically advanced and violently alien
ßokoharms?

The moment passes, however, and I see Mikel still staring at me, waiting for an answer. Looking
around, I see that everyone is staring at us. A part of my mind wonders at that; I mean, Mikel is almost always yelling at someone. Why should
they stop and stare now?

Then I realize that the big man isn't just staring at me. His mouth is moving, and so are his arms, but no sound escapes his lips. Everyone stares in shock as the man tries to yell and scream, but no volume comes out. It’s not that he’s choking; I can easily see and even hear him breathing heavily.

Then I feel the switch I'd inadvertently
created in him, shutting him up. I have, in effect,
switched off his vocal cords.

I can’t help but laugh. The whole thing just seems too comical. Here is a man I've feared ever since I
started working here.

Wider in the shoulders than me, even with the extra muscle I've gained, he
stands taller, and with his shaved head, he has this intimidating demeanor that usually puts me in my place. But as he tries to talk, his arms waiving, face going red, and occasionally pawing
at his neck, he no longer scares me. Somehow the loss of his voice seems to remove any sense of a threat from him. Like Randal' Thor, I’ve
remembered how to laugh.

"I quit," I tell Mikel calmly, getting my laughter under control. "I'm sick of dealing with your
attitude. You run around here, yelling at
everybody, chewing them out for perceived issues, and I'm done with it. Take that steak out of my paycheck too, but I'm through." His eyes
bulge in shock as I add the next line. “Better yet, shove that steak up your Amoebic arse, along
with my last paycheck. I’m done.”

I calmly untie my apron, and throw it at his feet.

Stephanie steps up next to me, unties the apron that she keeps her tips and orders in, and throws it at his feet, right next to my apron; after removing
her tips, of course.

"I quit, too," she tells him breathlessly. "I only put up with your bullshit for one reason, and now I
don't have to. You can eat my paycheck, for all I care."

Suddenly everyone around us is quitting as well, throwing in their aprons, tired of the way the big man has bullied us, and only now that he can’t
speak, do they lose their fear of him.

Stephanie grabs my hand, and pulls me out of the kitchen, as the aprons pile up at Mikel's feet.

Only as I’m walking out the front door, do I think to turn his vocal cords back on, and smile slightly as I hear his roar from the kitchens.

The restaurant has been more than busy tonight, and now he has no one to do the work. I feel sorry for the customers, but that guilt doesn’t
make up for the torment Mikel has caused.

T.b.c.[/b]

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2016
[size=30pt]>KWANTINUATION<.. cheesy[/size]

[b]Stephanie still has a hold of my arm, and is dragging me to her car, but I plant my feet, and she takes a few extra steps, before she realizes
I’m not following her anymore. The episode with Mikel has flipped my perspective, and right now I feel like I can take on the ßokoharms, even without my sister's help. I know that thought is foolish, but right now I don’t care.
Only it’s not ßokoharms in front of me right at the moment, it’s Stephanie. Sweet, loving, sexy, geeky, devious Stephanie; the woman that took care of me after the marathon sex session with Vage, who can equal or beat me in video games and is just as geeky as me, has shared, her sister with me. . . And then tested me.

She ignores me most of the night, barely
acknowledging me, when I try to help her out with Mikel. And now she stands there with a half uncertain smile on her face, looking so innocent and cute. I’m sick of the games, and sick
of the deceit.

"No," I tell her, my voice quiet, but underlying it is solid granite. She looks at me, and I can see the
fear blossom in her blue eyes. She knows what I’m capable of, and is likely thinking I mean to use my ability on her. Hadn't she paid attention when I told her I’m sick of manipulating people? Well, I guess after what I'd done with Mikel, I can
understand her forgetting, but I thought she
understood me better than that.

"Nick?" she asks me uncertainly, her voice
shaking slightly, as she takes a half step back to me.

"No more games, Steph. What are we? If
you’re afraid of me, walk away now, and I won't stop you. I won't make you forget, and I won't
use my ability on you ever again," I inform her, my voice staying even and firm. "But if you want to be with me, then you’re going to have to trust me.
Trust that I won't use my switches to control you, and will do anything else in my power to make you happy, so long as you treat me
properly. You have to accept me as I am." I
pause for only a second, "So I ask you again: Stephanie what are we?"

She closes the last of the small distance between us, and without hesitation, places her hand on
my cheek.

"I love you Nick. I'm sorry for what I did with Mary. I do trust you. I thought about it, and I realize that you made those switches in me some time ago, but only today have I ever been happy when I had no reason to be. I know you won't use your ability on me, to manipulate me."

Her blue eyes look directly into mine, and I don’t doubt her sincerity. "I want to be with you. . . But
only if you still want me."

"Why have you been ignoring me tonight?" I demand, ignoring the plaintive look in her long-lashed eyes.

Stephanie drops her gaze to the ground for a moment, and I see her breath mist in the cold air three times before she answers.

"I. . . I don’t know
what to say. You’re almost like a god now with your abilities, and what am I compared to that?
Hell, I can't even match up to your sister, with her ability to magnify yours." She lifts her gaze back to mine seeking understanding, but I keep my mouth shut, waiting for her to continue.

"Why would you want someone as lowly and
simple as me? Frak it, Nick! I love you, but I can’t see any reason you would want to be with me.
You can have anyone you want, with your
switches." Her gaze grows fiercer. "I don’t want to stand in your way, but after what you did in there to Mikel, I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep you." I almost. . . almost, laughed at her
Get Rich or Die Trying terminology.

I can still hear the uncertainty and fear in her voice, as she turns her face to mine. I know I have a choice right now. Kiss her, and she’s mine, but that means dropping Tina, Nancy,
Professor Jane, Alice, and Loveth. . .
Loveth. . .?

"You know I still have to be with Loveth in
order to stop the ßokoharms," I say carefully, worry that this one thing may crumble the house of
cards, I feel I’m standing on.

I feel her lips on my chin, before she gives me her answer, "As long as I'm there. Do that for me, and I am all yours."
For a moment I’m afraid. Vage's ship will be the most dangerous place in the coming confrontation.
Stephanie kisses my chin again, and I
know my answer now, as I drop my head, and meet her lips with mine.

For good or ill, Stephanie is now officially my girlfriend.

We drive to her place, me following in my car, and barely make it in the door, before clothes go flying; neither one of us cares if anyone else is
there, as we go straight to her room.
As soon as I walk in, I take but a moment to look around, and remember part of why I find this woman so wonderful: from her anime posters, to her
figurines, and even her gaming systems, this woman is a true match for me.

Stephanie grabs the back of my neck, and pulls me to her nak.ed torso, bringing me back to the reason we’re here.....

T.b.c[/b]

Can i skip tha next Er.otic scene?

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by oye9ja(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
oye9ja says [size=40pt] NEXT!!![/size]

How did you do that.

BTW am having having crush on you!
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by YASDON(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2016
Yes u can skip it
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by YASDON(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2016
smiley and continue
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by oye9ja(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
[size=30pt]>KWANTINUATION<.. cheesy[/size]

[b]Stephanie still has a hold of my arm, and is dragging me to her car, but I plant my feet, and she takes a few extra steps, before she realizes
I’m not following her anymore. The episode with Mikel has flipped my perspective, and right now I feel like I can take on the ßokoharms, even without my sister's help. I know that thought is foolish, but right now I don’t care.
Only it’s not ßokoharms in front of me right at the moment, it’s Stephanie. Sweet, loving, sexy, geeky, devious Stephanie; the woman that took care of me after the marathon sex session with Vage, who can equal or beat me in video games and is just as geeky as me, has shared, her sister with me. . . And then tested me.

She ignores me most of the night, barely
acknowledging me, when I try to help her out with Mikel. And now she stands there with a half uncertain smile on her face, looking so innocent and cute. I’m sick of the games, and sick
of the deceit.

"No," I tell her, my voice quiet, but underlying it is solid granite. She looks at me, and I can see the
fear blossom in her blue eyes. She knows what I’m capable of, and is likely thinking I mean to use my ability on her. Hadn't she paid attention when I told her I’m sick of manipulating people? Well, I guess after what I'd done with Mikel, I can
understand her forgetting, but I thought she
understood me better than that.

"Nick?" she asks me uncertainly, her voice
shaking slightly, as she takes a half step back to me.

"No more games, Steph. What are we? If
you’re afraid of me, walk away now, and I won't stop you. I won't make you forget, and I won't
use my ability on you ever again," I inform her, my voice staying even and firm. "But if you want to be with me, then you’re going to have to trust me.
Trust that I won't use my switches to control you, and will do anything else in my power to make you happy, so long as you treat me
properly. You have to accept me as I am." I
pause for only a second, "So I ask you again: Stephanie what are we?"

She closes the last of the small distance between us, and without hesitation, places her hand on
my cheek.

"I love you Nick. I'm sorry for what I did with Mary. I do trust you. I thought about it, and I realize that you made those switches in me some time ago, but only today have I ever been happy when I had no reason to be. I know you won't use your ability on me, to manipulate me."

Her blue eyes look directly into mine, and I don’t doubt her sincerity. "I want to be with you. . . But
only if you still want me."

"Why have you been ignoring me tonight?" I demand, ignoring the plaintive look in her long-lashed eyes.

Stephanie drops her gaze to the ground for a moment, and I see her breath mist in the cold air three times before she answers.

"I. . . I don’t know
what to say. You’re almost like a god now with your abilities, and what am I compared to that?
Hell, I can't even match up to your sister, with her ability to magnify yours." She lifts her gaze back to mine seeking understanding, but I keep my mouth shut, waiting for her to continue.

"Why would you want someone as lowly and
simple as me? Frak it, Nick! I love you, but I can’t see any reason you would want to be with me.
You can have anyone you want, with your
switches." Her gaze grows fiercer. "I don’t want to stand in your way, but after what you did in there to Mikel, I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep you." I almost. . . almost, laughed at her
Get Rich or Die Trying terminology.

I can still hear the uncertainty and fear in her voice, as she turns her face to mine. I know I have a choice right now. Kiss her, and she’s mine, but that means dropping Tina, Nancy,
Professor Jane, Alice, and Loveth. . .
Loveth. . .?

"You know I still have to be with Loveth in
order to stop the ßokoharms," I say carefully, worry that this one thing may crumble the house of
cards, I feel I’m standing on.

I feel her lips on my chin, before she gives me her answer, "As long as I'm there. Do that for me, and I am all yours."
For a moment I’m afraid. Vage's ship will be the most dangerous place in the coming confrontation.
Stephanie kisses my chin again, and I
know my answer now, as I drop my head, and meet her lips with mine.

For good or ill, Stephanie is now officially my girlfriend.

We drive to her place, me following in my car, and barely make it in the door, before clothes go flying; neither one of us cares if anyone else is
there, as we go straight to her room.
As soon as I walk in, I take but a moment to look around, and remember part of why I find this woman so wonderful: from her anime posters, to her
figurines, and even her gaming systems, this woman is a true match for me.

Stephanie grabs the back of my neck, and pulls me to her nak.ed torso, bringing me back to the reason we’re here.....

T.b.c[/b]

Can i skip tha next Er.otic scene?

Don't you dare skip any part, not even the least of all the details.

You da best girl...I promise u a bottle of Don Perignom when ever we meet.

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2016
The votes to 'Skip' or 'NOT' the sex scenes are on Par. Lets make it a Majority way.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by arosunshine(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dnt even think ov skipping anything my lady
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Majority is voting for full context right now..... If yhu dont want me to post tha se.x scenes, yhu gat from now till evening to do so. I want to be fair on this...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by oye9ja(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Do not skip anything. You hear me.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by elmogaji(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
how do u expect me to use my Vaseline? a beg post biko
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by YASDON(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Well you can post it

I'm not against it

Just so you know I prefer the grotesque scenes(wars, blood, killing, smashing of head, etc) grin
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by YASDON(m): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
elmogaji:
how do u expect me to use my Vaseline? a beg post biko
Olive oil go smooth pass vaseline grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (50) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.