Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (252712 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Botaflica:
Hi Queen, i followed the link on voting this afternoon and at a point i was mentioning ur name but i forgot the Pop (i wrote something like SmartQUEEN). I am sorry for that mistake.
[size=40pt] No Qualms, man. grin Kindly re-visit tha Voting thread tomorrow to Vote Refiner. Please. Am begging. [/size]
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Aeontk:
queen sef ah nor jt undastnd becos i comment for ya thread abi No wahala i don dey praise you since, yu come dey form vex for me. Cos i dey try make ya damn thread lively. I can fnd beta stories elsewhere *Hisses and walks out of thread*
ok. Thanks for dropping by. Buh, tha joke was way too far dude. Anyway, no Qualms. Friends for Life
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Ah really need akamu #mimzy

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Freestevo(m): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
*with candle in hand* PopQueen ain't we gon get an update today?? cry
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:47am On Jun 26, 2016
[size=30pt]I appreciate all of yhu who voted for Refiner. As yhu know, in every contest, their ought to be a winner. Unfortunately We lost, buh we live to fight Another day. Congrats to the new Miss Nairaland. LANICKY. Thank yhu guyz!

*cont*[/size]

It takes me all the lies in my head to convince Alice that, she hadn't see an alien ship abducting Loveth, and thankfully my sister is there to back up my story.

Loveth and I agree that my sister needs
to leave our mother's home, though, just so that a repeat occurrence isn't likely. Her first thought is
to come up and stay with me. When I point out that we aren't likely to be able to keep our hands off each other, and people will notice, and that Vage and/or Varand can pick us up easily enough
wherever we are, she decides to hitch a ride back home with Vage. That also allows her to start getting her affairs in order, just in case the ßokoharms kill us.

My wonderful sister is even willing to let me
know (in excruciating detail) of the fun the two aliens and she has, as Vage and Varand take turns
incubating my un-hatched children.

Somehow I can’t help but think that I need to reevaluate my life, when I can make a statement like that.

We don’t fool ourselves, as we know that the odds are against us. The bokoharms have an entire fleet designed for battle, and we have a few ships that aren't intended for combat, but exploration and science. What chance does Earth have against that? My switches? Even having physical contact with Loveth, I’m not certain that I’ll be able to affect that many at once. Everything just
seems too daunting.

The start of the new semester is today, and I personally consider it a bad idea to go. I need to concentrate on coming up with a strategy for defeating the demons.
This time it’s Loveth that does the convincing, stating that I need to act
normal, and like nothing is going on.
"Besides,"
she informs me cheerfully over the phone, "once we stop the ßokoharms, it's not like school is just
going to go away. You’ll still need your degree. . .
That is unless you've changed you mind about manipulating people with your switches. . . ?"

And so I find myself walking in the cold air, through campus, on my way to my first class. I decide to walk, so that I’ll have more time to think. It just isn't fair, looking around at everybody else enjoying themselves, as they
return from Winter break, and chatting with their friends as if the world’s not going to end in a
month. Was I ever that carefree, and ignorant?

Well, I guess I have Tina, or even the twins to talk to if I need to, but I don’t feel right dumping
this on any of them.

I’m so absorbed in my own thoughts, and
concerns, that I’m not paying attention to where I’m going, and run right into someone shortly
after arriving on campus.

"I'm so sorry," I apologize, giving the woman my hand, after I pick myself up off the snow- packed ground.

"Quite alright, Mr. Smith," the woman says in a voice I almost recognize. She looks slightly familiar, but I can’t place her. She’s an older woman, with long red hair, skinny, and rather
attractive. She’s wearing a white smock, and so at first I think she might be part of the nursing
program. The only problem with that theory is that I don’t know anyone from that department, and I’m certain I’ve met this woman before.

Something tickles my mind, and I check for my switches. I’m surprised to find some in her:

'metabolism', 'skin elasticity', 'red hair', and 'slow aging'.
Who’ve I given those switches to? Thinking hard, I come up with the answer, as it finally dawns on
me. "Mrs. Stilinski?" I ask in shock.

"Have I changed that much?" she asks me with a smile and a titter, while she brushes her smock
off. "I've been feeling so energetic lately, and my hair color actually came back. Well, not really my
hair color, but it’s still better than grey. Not sure why it turned red. Not even the doctors can explain it, but I've been feeling so ALIVE!"

I can tell that she is indeed feeling well, by the sparkle in her eyes, and the speed with which she
talks. I can’t help but smile, thankful that my switches have helped at least someone out for the better.

Mrs. Stilinski is looking at something red on her smock, and then examines her own hands.
Suddenly she grabs my hand, exclaiming,

"You cut yourself. Come with me, young man. Let's get this cleaned out."
I try to protest, it only looks like a minor cut and the Wangers will take care of it soon anyway, but she is surprisingly strong, and refuses to listen to me. She chats the whole way to her office. "Ever since just before Winter break, I've had more energy, and the pounds just started slipping away. I’ve not felt this good in years. If only Mr.
Stilinski hadn't passed away some years ago. . ."

T.b.c. CONGRATS to Portugal and Cr7.

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:11am On Jun 26, 2016
[size=20pt]CONT.....[/size]

[b]Mrs Stilinski glances at me surreptitiously, before continuing, "But you probably don't want to hear
about how lonely it is for an old lady. Anyway, I went to see Doctor Darous, but he says nothing is wrong with me. In fact, he says that my body is acting like it’s almost twenty years younger.
Oh, here we are. After you, Mr. Smith."

I step into the energetic nurse's office, her hand on my lower back, and sit down where she
indicates. She grabs some alcohol and gauze, before returning back to me, grabbing a stool, and setting it between my legs. She cleans the cut on my hand; or rather, the blood from my palm.

The Wangers have already closed the cut for me.

Mrs. Stilinski looks astonished at my appendage for a few seconds, flipping it over, and then rubs
her thumb across where the blood had been.

"Huh, what do you know," she says in wonder. "The blood had to have come from somewhere.
. ." She continued to rub my hand, and despite my worries and concerns over the last couple days, her light caresses of my hand are starting
to turn me on. When her light caresses turn into a hand massage, I finally look back to her face, and see her staring intently into my eyes. "It’s been so long since my husband died," she tells me. "I get so lonely, sometimes. . ." She grabs my other hand, and starts to rub it, and I know
instinctively what she is going for. I’m curious to see how far she’ll take it, without any action of my own. Even though she is sitting between my
legs, rubbing my hands, her eyes never leave mine, and I can’t deny that she looks years younger than she had before Xmas break. It looks like she wants something from me, so I give her a slight nod. It seems to be enough. "I know how stressful it can get for you students.
Even during the start of a new semester. All new classes, no idea what the new professors are going to expect from you. Finals are over, but
that only means you have a whole semester to look forward to more of them. Why don't you
take off your shoes, and lay back on the table?"

I do as she requests, setting my shoes and socks next to the examination table, and laying back.

Mrs Stilinski takes my left foot in her hands, and digs her thumbs into the meat of the pad. It feels really
good to get a foot rub, and I’m soon relaxing to the older woman's touch. With all of the stress over the holiday break, and then learning that the
bokoharms are coming early. . . Well, this is just what doctor, or nurse rather, ordered.

"Just relax, and let me take care of you," she
croons softly. Taking my right foot next, she starts to give it the same treatment that the left had received. "You know, Mr. Stilinski and I used
to be swingers." I’m so relaxed at this point, that I just take the news in stride. I know where this is
going to lead, and think that it might be a good release for me.

"You wouldn’t believe some of the parties we used to throw." She’s working on my
calves now, and seems to be speeding up.

"Sometimes I’d have five or six men in me a night and even played with the ladies. Pvssy, lips, ccock, arse, I didn’t care, but you know what I like the most?" I shake my head as she starts to rub my thighs. "Swallowing their c.um." As she says this, she unzips my Cr7 pants, and pulls out my mostly hard ccock. She looks at it for only a second, before groaning, and shoving her mouth
as far down it as she can.

I moan as I feel my head hit the back of her throat, and then louder, when it goes in even deeper. No one has ever been able to truly deep-
throat me, as my girth is too large to fit down their esophagus, but somehow this talented older woman is taking me deeper and deeper down her gullet. She must have some phenomenal
muscle control in her neck.

Her skill is flawless. She takes me as deep as she can for a few seconds, pulling up for air while her
hand works quickly on my fully rigid member, then drops back down to take me into her throat again, humming as best she can. Every time she
pulls up, spittle connects her lips to my ccock, and it’s turning me on, like no other blow.job ever has before. It takes her a few bobs before her lips hit my pelvis, and a few seconds later, I lose control,
and start shooting my spunk directly into her
stomach. She continues to gag herself while I unload, and when I finally collapse back, she pulls her lips off my quickly shrinking ccock.

"Mmm, thank you," she tells me, making sure none of my semen has escaped her mouth. Her
talent is such, that none does. "I think you are sufficiently relaxed, now." She smacks her lips,
smiling, “And Doctor Darous did say that I need to add more protein to my diet.”

"Thank you! Mrs Stilinski" I shoot back, feeling much better.

T.b.c[/b]

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PrinceOFprince(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Geeee...zzz'. As tempting as it seems to give yhu a 'WELDONE' for this, i still feel tha need to call yhu an idiot for taking pill to another man's headache. Yhu shouldn't have gone this far, while trying to make my readers to not have doubts about this story. Now yhu've let it out, all of it. Alright, buh, yhu still need to be spanked, Idiot.
Outrageous! I thought as much. You really did give me some spanking 6. Just to let yhu know, i don't regret doing this. If circumstances calls for it again, i will do it over and over, and over, plus over times Over again! Let that suck in 6.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PrinceOFprince(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2016
Botaflica:
Hey Prince, i am sorry i brought in the sad memory of losing a loved one. Please, Forgive me for that. I am also glad to know that unity, love and cooperation exist within the knots of your family ties. Remain Blessed. As for the story keep it flowing and let us all know the outcome of Nick and Loveth combo versus the alien attack. God Bless.
hey Pal, chill. U dnt owe me any fvcking apology. Its my dear 6, whom i inherited my Idiotic nature from that needs to tender her apologies.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PrinceOFprince(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2016
Botaflica:
Hey Queen, i don't think it is fair calling him that, but i must admit that he touched a thing within me coz of his words. I think you both if you join hands together can do something great. I will be looking forward to that.
hmm. Join hands with Queen? Nah, not again in this world. That lady Sister is so full of HERSELF. And i mean it in Capital.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PrinceOFprince(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2016
yorhmienerd:
SERIOUSLY, i knew about dark-brothers on xnxx website, i never new he was a nigerian, i thought somebody was just voilatin the copywrite law by copypostin, am sorry about his death because in the revised edition the writer gave credit to him, smartestpopqueen am deeply sorry for being the root of all this, am enjoying the ride KEEP THE BALL ROLING
no qualms Buddy. Just happy i could be of help by shedding some lights into this issue.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
PrinceOFprince:
hmm. Join hands with Queen? Nah, not again in this world. That lady Sister is so full of HERSELF. And i mean it in Capital.
Dats True, i totally agree
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Prince and Aeontk. Yhu guys are.........ßluffing.......
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
PrinceOFprince:
no qualms Buddy. Just happy i could be of help by shedding some lights into this issue.
yhu call that shedding light? Yhu never cease to make me wonder if at all we are siblings Dickhead!
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Oladim001(m): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Prince and Aeontk. Yhu guys are.........ßluffing....... yhu call that shedding light? Yhu never cease to make me wonder if at all we are siblings Dickhead!
Queenliz is it not okay ni. Stop letting yourself get dragged into unneccessary and immature arguments. Its okay please.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
MAMA relax. No ill feelings though but itz true sha.......one kind
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size=35pt]Cont....[/size]

[b]"Thank you! Mrs Stilinski" I shoot back, feeling much better.
Then I realize I haven't done anything for her. "Do you want me to. . .?" I ask, pointing to her.

"Oh, no thank you Mr Smith. I actually got off myself, so I'm good. But come back if you ever need to
relax." I promise her that I will, and leave her office feeling better than I have in days. I’m still worried about the bokoharms, but somehow I think
everything will work out in the end.

I have only one class with Professor Jane,
but it’s right after lunch, and I have another class
immediately after that. Prof Jane smiles at me, but otherwise treats me just as she does the other students. I wonder if she’s hoping for a
repeat performance, but other than a couple of sly smiles, she doesn’t act any different than normal, so I don’t try anything. Unfortunately (or
maybe it’s fortunate considering the few smiles the professor gives me), neither Tina nor Stephanie is in this class.

Tina had come by to see me the day after I'd gotten back from finding out the bokoharms are almost here, but nothing she’d been able to do,
could cheer me up.

How odd it seems now, that one blow.job completely out of the blue, can turn my mood around.

Tina had left saddened, and
disappointed. I feel bad for her, but I can’t tell her the real reason I’ve been so depressed.
I start to feel down again, just thinking about it, and am about to give her a call, when Mary calls
for my attention.

"What's up, Mary?" I ask, wondering what she wants. Stephanie is nowhere in sight, and I can sense her switch on the other side of campus. I
marvel at how I can feel my switches from even further away now. I really am getting stronger.

"I’m hoping to talk to you, if I can?" she tells me innocently; too innocently, if you ask me, as red flags wave in my mind. I remember what
Stephanie had said about this woman stealing her past boyfriends, and am wary. Mary is cute, and I know she has a fantastic body, but I have no intention of hurting Stephanie. I know I can use my
switches on her to have her, and make her forget, or even make Stephanie okay with it, but I’m still uncomfortable with the thought of manipulating people with my ability.

Stephanie is the first woman to truly like me for me, without
having to use my switches on her. The fact that she is a geek like myself, is just icing to the cake.
I know I still need to practice with my ability, though, so I use it on inanimate objects, more often than not. I’m getting good at making them
quickly and easily, but I’m not sure how much my practicing is going to help. What good does turning on lights, starting cars, or opening doors do against a horde of bokoharms coming from their Sambisa to devour humankind? I guess it is slowly making me stronger, but still doesn’t give me an idea of how
to use my ability.

Mary clears her throat, and I realize I haven't
answered her. "Sure, what do you need?" I try to keep my voice level, and not sound suspicious of her. It won’t do to upset Stephanie's and Mary's
newfound friendship if I’m wrong about her.

"Can we talk somewhere a little more private? I don't want to discuss it out here where anybody
else might hear." I raise my eyebrow at this suggestion, even more alarm bells going off in my head. "It's about what happened the other
night at Stephanie's, and I don't want people to think I'm a s.lut." Well, that sounds legitimate
enough.

"Sure," I tell her, looking around. I see a corner we can stand in, which will allow us to see if anyone comes close enough to hear, while still
being public enough that I’m fairly sure Mary won’t try anything. A small part of me is thankful for
Mrs. Stilinski's blow.job; I’m sure to think with the proper head right now.

When we get to the corner, I see her grimace slightly, but she looks around, before saying
quietly, "I think I know a way that I can convince Stephanie to allow us to be together and no longer be off limits." I raise my eyebrow again, and she hurries on. "I'm not trying to steal you from her,
I promise. It's just that sometimes it's nice to
have a dicck in you, and while I really enjoy what Stephanie does for me, I want more. Who better than you? I know she trusts you."

Ha! I think. I know Stephanie doesn’t, else why would she be so adamant about what I’m allowed to do around this other woman?

"I don't know," I tell her uncertainly. It isn't that I’m adverse to the thought of fvcking this beautiful golden blonde haired woman, just that I
really don’t care to hurt Stephanie, who has done nothing but care for me, but Mary isn't about to give up, though.

T.b.c.[/b]

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:01am On Jun 27, 2016
[size=50pt]cont....[/size]

[b]Mary isn't about to give up, though. "You know
Stephanie loves you, right?" The words delivered so matter-of-factly, seem to come out of nowhere.

Of course I suspect that she might care for me more than just a little, but the 'L' word is a bit strong. Isn't it? Thinking back to when she’d taken
care of me, after I'd been so exhausted from Vage, and everything else since then, I can see how
what Mary says might be true. Then I remember Stephanie actually saying the words to me, and
almost saying them one other time.

"How do you know this?" I ask. "Did she tell you?"
Mary looks down at her feet, while she fidgets before answering. "Well, no, but you can tell by
the way she lights up when you're around her. She actually DIMS when you leave. I swear it. If that isn't love, then I don't know what is."

"And you want me to use that love, so that she'll allow me into your p.ants, is that it?" I can’t quite keep the disgust from entering my voice. If I’m not going to use my switches to manipulate Stephanie, why would I use her love? Of course,Mary doesn’t know about my switches.

"You don't have to make it sound like a bad thing," she admonishes me, looking me fiercely
in the eyes again. "I saw how you looked at me the other morning. You want it, too. Don't lie to me. We wouldn’t be hurting her, but helping her.
Stephanie is my friend now, too, remember. I don't want to hurt her, but why can't we be together as well?" She takes a step closer to me, and places her hand on my chest. Her perfume fills my nostrils, and I can’t stop myself from
breathing in deeply.

Why indeed? She sounds so convincing; I almost want to believe it. Stephanie loves me, and as long
as she’s there, what would it hurt to help her and Mary to become closer? The added benefit of me
slipping into this hot woman isn’t exactly a hard price to pay. Almost. . .

"Thanks," I tell her, trying to be delicate about it for her sake, "but no thanks." It won’t do to piss
off Stephanie's girlfriend, and end up having Mary as an enemy. That’s a sure-fire way to lose Stephanie.

"I’ll wait for Stephenie to change her mind on her own. Don't get me wrong, I’d love to lay with you, and find out just how good you are, but I can wait. I won’t hurt Stephanie, and I can’t
manipulate her, either." Good, I think that’ll work. I’m wrong.

"How good I am? You can wait? Who do you
think you are? God's gift to women?" She’s yelling now, and despite how secluded this corner is, people are starting to look.
"Just because you've
got a monster cocck, and know how to use it, doesn't mean that every woman is just going to come crawling to you!"

I have no idea what just happened, but she turns around and stomps away, before I can think of anything else to say. A small crowd has gathered
while Mary was yelling, and they’re sniggering behind their hands at me; a few women even
giving my crotch an appreciative look.

Face turning beet red, I flee the scene.
I decide I'd better do some quick damage control, and call Stephanie up, but she doesn’t answer, so I
leave her a message to call me back as soon as possible.
I sense for her switch, and start walking towards her. I’ll be late for my next class, but this is more
important. Maybe if I talk to her in person, it’ll be better. Hopefully I’m in luck, because her 'happy'
switch is moving to the on position. Before I’m halfway to where she is, she calls me back.

"I just got off the phone with Mary," are the first words that come through the phone. Dammit, I
think, I’m too late. But why is she so happy?

"And saw that I'd missed a call from you."

"What did she tell you?" I ask, fearing that the other woman has spun some yarn about me coming on to her, and in order to save their friendship, she’s telling Stephanie about it. I never seem to know exactly what an angry woman
might do. For that matter, I never seem to know what any woman might do. I’ve seen numerous video game vixens go to extreme lengths to get revenge. Okay, so video games aren’t a great example of the average female (Tomb Raider, anyone?), but it’s the best I have at the moment.
It takes me a couple seconds to process what Stephanie tells me, however.

"She says that she tried to come on to you, and that you turned her away, because you care for
me too much." Stephanie say's and i can imagine a wide grin will surely be plastered on her face.

T.b.c[/b]

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by oye9ja(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2016
I hav been glued to this article since yesterday. I forwarded the link to bae, she rushed over, we bleeped more than 5times yesterday, she here already to do more bleeping from the story. Shit, gurl, you are damned too good. You boo must be really lucky, cos the way you described every scene, I then wonder what you are capable of in person. It would be great to meet you in person.
NB
Never ever call your self a novice again.
I read a lot, but I have never read anything like this before.

Thou you said no criticism, I still don't like the fact that Nich bleeped his mum, he is a real definition of a pervert.

Go girl....you da'best, dats after my bae though!
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Oladim001(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN, you've made a mistake oo. How will Nick who is on phonecall see Stephanie smiling, abi is it part of what his switches do ni. My observation.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
[size=35pt]Cont....[/size]
[b]"Thank you! Mrs Stilinski" I shoot back, feeling much better.
Then I realize I haven't done anything for her. "Do you want me to. . .?" I ask, pointing to her.
"Oh, no thank you Mr Smith. I actually got off myself, so I'm good. But come back if you ever need to
relax." I promise her that I will, and leave her office feeling better than I have in days. I’m still worried about the bokoharms, but somehow I think
everything will work out in the end.
I have only one class with Professor Jane,
but it’s right after lunch, and I have another class
immediately after that. Prof Jane smiles at me, but otherwise treats me just as she does the other students. I wonder if she’s hoping for a
repeat performance, but other than a couple of sly smiles, she doesn’t act any different than normal, so I don’t try anything. Unfortunately (or
maybe it’s fortunate considering the few smiles the professor gives me), neither Tina nor Stephanie is in this class.
Tina had come by to see me the day after I'd gotten back from finding out the bokoharms are almost here, but nothing she’d been able to do,
could cheer me up.
How odd it seems now, that one blow.job completely out of the blue, can turn my mood around.
Tina had left saddened, and
disappointed. I feel bad for her, but I can’t tell her the real reason I’ve been so depressed.
I start to feel down again, just thinking about it, and am about to give her a call, when Mary calls
for my attention.
"What's up, Mary?" I ask, wondering what she wants. Stephanie is nowhere in sight, and I can sense her switch on the other side of campus. I
marvel at how I can feel my switches from even further away now. I really am getting stronger.
"I’m hoping to talk to you, if I can?" she tells me innocently; too innocently, if you ask me, as red flags wave in my mind. I remember what
Stephanie had said about this woman stealing her past boyfriends, and am wary. Mary is cute, and I know she has a fantastic body, but I have no intention of hurting Stephanie. I know I can use my
switches on her to have her, and make her forget, or even make Stephanie okay with it, but I’m still uncomfortable with the thought of manipulating people with my ability.
Stephanie is the first woman to truly like me for me, without
having to use my switches on her. The fact that she is a geek like myself, is just icing to the cake.
I know I still need to practice with my ability, though, so I use it on inanimate objects, more often than not. I’m getting good at making them
quickly and easily, but I’m not sure how much my practicing is going to help. What good does turning on lights, starting cars, or opening doors do against a horde of bokoharms coming from their Sambisa to devour humankind? I guess it is slowly making me stronger, but still doesn’t give me an idea of how
to use my ability.
Mary clears her throat, and I realize I haven't
answered her. "Sure, what do you need?" I try to keep my voice level, and not sound suspicious of her. It won’t do to upset Stephanie's and Mary's
newfound friendship if I’m wrong about her.
"Can we talk somewhere a little more private? I don't want to discuss it out here where anybody
else might hear." I raise my eyebrow at this suggestion, even more alarm bells going off in my head. "It's about what happened the other
night at Stephanie's, and I don't want people to think I'm a s.lut." Well, that sounds legitimate
enough.
"Sure," I tell her, looking around. I see a corner we can stand in, which will allow us to see if anyone comes close enough to hear, while still
being public enough that I’m fairly sure Mary won’t try anything. A small part of me is thankful for
Mrs. Stilinski's blow.job; I’m sure to think with the proper head right now.
When we get to the corner, I see her grimace slightly, but she looks around, before saying
quietly, "I think I know a way that I can convince Stephanie to allow us to be together and no longer be off limits." I raise my eyebrow again, and she hurries on. "I'm not trying to steal you from her,
I promise. It's just that sometimes it's nice to
have a dicck in you, and while I really enjoy what Stephanie does for me, I want more. Who better than you? I know she trusts you."
Ha! I think. I know Stephanie doesn’t, else why would she be so adamant about what I’m allowed to do around this other woman?
"I don't know," I tell her uncertainly. It isn't that I’m adverse to the thought of fvcking this beautiful golden blonde haired woman, just that I
really don’t care to hurt Stephanie, who has done nothing but care for me, but Mary isn't about to give up, though.
T.b.c.[/b]
kikikikikik dis mary sef lol
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
oye9ja:
I hav been glued to this article since yesterday. I forwarded the link to bae, she rushed over, we bleeped more than 5times yesterday, she here already to do more bleeping from the story. Shit, gurl, you are damned too good. You boo must be really lucky, cos the way you described every scene, I then wonder what you are capable of in person. It would be great to meet you in person.
NB
Never ever call your self a novice again.
I read a lot, but I have never read anything like this before.

Thou you said no criticism, I still don't like the fact that Nich fvckd his mum, he is a real definition of a pervert.

Go girl....you da'best, dats after my bae though!
thanks for that.... grin i really appreciate it.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oladim001:
SmartestPopQUEEN, you've made a mistake oo. How will Nick who is on phonecall see Stephanie smiling, abi is it part of what his switches do ni. My observation.
thanks for that observ. I really app it.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by oye9ja(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oladim001:

It's not a mistake. There is a part where when he made contact with his sister and could see the people his switches are on. So his ability has grown stronger, he can see them without being in contact with his sister anymore.

Am I right SmartestPopQueen?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Oladim001(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
oye9ja:

It's not a mistake. There is a part where when he made contact with his sister and could see the people his switches are on. So his ability has grown stronger, he can see them without being in contact with his sister anymore.

I don't think so. I think he can only see through the eye of the person, not the person's facial expression. Let the OP answer.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by donkross1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN my paddy paddy. No vex say I just dey come after all these days. I really appreciate how you agreed to support n how you stood by us during the pageantry stuff, I am grateful dear friend.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Youngfalz(m): 1:21am On Jun 28, 2016
QUEEN i dey follow u lyk bread nd butter[b][/b]
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by seungrin(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2016
woooooow, i still can believe mhe a science student been glued to thiz story lyk madddddddd.. I am waiting for the next update lyk am waiting for my mango to ripe........sincerely i wish i had doz switches power lyk nich..i would have controled sMARTESTPOPQUEEN from here..........lol
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
donkross1:
SmartestPopQUEEN my paddy paddy. No vex say I just dey come after all these days. I really appreciate how you agreed to support n how you stood by us during the pageantry stuff, I am grateful dear friend.
Never Mention. You welcome
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Youngfalz:
QUEEN i dey follow u lyk bread nd butter
i appreciate it.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
seungrin:
woooooow, i still can believe mhe a science student been glued to thiz story lyk madddddddd.. I am waiting for the next update lyk am waiting for my mango to ripe........sincerely i wish i had doz switches power lyk nich..i would have controled sMARTESTPOPQUEEN from here..........lol
like [size=50pt]Maaaaaaad?[/size] lolz! grin
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
oye9ja & OLadim001:

am afraid my Mistake started this conversation. Buh i av rectified tha Error. Pls guyz, i implore yhu to pardon yah Amateur Op. Wink.....ssss

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
[size=40pt][KWANTINUATION[/size] [b] in ßuhari's tone

I can also hear a slight undertone of
excitement in Stephanie's voice, and that helped to confirm my earlier imagination of her facial expression as I attempt to
comprehend the turnaround of what I'd thought Mary had said to her. "She says that you’re completely
worthy of my trust, and that I shouldn't hold back anymore, with you. Nick, Is that what truly happened?"

"Uh. . .well. . ." I say stupidly, still trying to switch tracks, "yeah. Yes, it is. I'm so sorry you can’t trust her after all. I’d truly hoped that you and she could be friends again."

Stephanie laughs lightly on the other end of the phone, and while I enjoy the sound of it, a pit
starts to form in my stomach, as a few thoughts seem to clink into place.

"You were testing me," I accuse, knowing already that it’s true, and feeling my anger rise, because of it. Here I am, refusing to manipulate others,
despite how easy it is for me to do so with my switches, and yet she turns around and does it to me.

"Please don't be mad at me," she pleads, and I feel her happy switch drop a little at my anger. "I needed to know that I can trust you, and now I
do."

"And if we’re together five years from now, will you test me again?" I shoot back at her. "Trust needs to be earned, not tested. I trusted you, despite the fact that you never want to be official with me." I know I’m being unfair to her. I have been sleeping around, and she really doesn’t
deserve my anger, but I hate being manipulated.

The irony of the situation isn’t lost to me. And the stress of the ßokoharms, my children with Vage, and even the other female aliens, all seem to come to a head right now. “With all of this lack of trust,
how do I know I can trust you?” The words are out of my mouth, and I know for sure, the mistake they are in saying it immediately, but it’s too late to take them back.

That one thought, that single word, [size=20pt]'manipulated,'[/size] crosses my mind, and I have to start laughing.

All of my efforts to refrain from doing it to other people, and here it’s happening to me. I suppose this is Karma's way of
payback for what I'd done to Tina, Nancy,
and Prof Jane, and I can’t help but laugh
at the irony of it all.

Still laughing, I hang up the phone. For a second, I debate on walking to Stephanie, or walking away.

Making up my mind, I start moving, ignoring my phone as it starts to vibrate.

Stephanie sees me coming, and I can see that she’s been crying. It’s still a bit of a shock to see her with her hair dyed red, and I wonder if she’s going to go back to her natural color, or not. I feel bad for causing those tears, but know I’m going
to be causing some more shortly.

Stephanie throws her arms around me as I get close, and starts to sob against my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, Nick. I didn’t think you would be upset. It was stupid of me and I shouldn't have done it. Please, forgive me!” she pleads, and my
stomach sinks, but I have to follow through.

Placing my hands on her shoulders, I gently
push her away.

"No, Stephanie," I tell her softly, "you did the right thing." She looks up at me with hope in her eyes, and I hate myself for what I’m about to do.

Maybe the ßokoharms will kill me, I think, and then I’ll be doing her a favor. "I haven't been faithful to you." I see the hurt start in her eyes, but I continue, knowing that I must. "You didn’t want us to be official, so we weren't."

"But. . .but I love you," Stephanie pleads with me, a split second before I feel her slap on my face. I know I deserve it, but it still stings.

"There's more," I say, deciding to come
completely clean with her.

"No, I don't want to hear it," she tells me through a fresh set of tears. She tries to turn and run away from me, but I’m not going to let her. I don't know why, but something in me wants her to understand. Stephanie is the one person that I can completely be my geeky self with; the one person that I don’t need to hide my love of anime and
sci-fi from, and can actually play a decent video game against. Okay, so to be frank, she’s probably better than me at games, but that only makes what I feel I need to do, all the worse.

"Stephanie please," I say softly, and those two soft word seems to stop her from walking away.

"Who—who is it?" she says, sniffling.

"Can we go somewhere private? I promise to tell you everything." She looks at me accusingly, and
I remember Mary asking me that same question not that long ago.

Silently she turns and starts walking. I hurry to walk next to her, trying to match her fast pace. I remain quiet as we walk, not sure what to tell Stephanie quite yet, but am trying to organize everything before we get to the nearest secluded place we find.

T.b.c
[/b]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (50) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.