Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (252653 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
QUEEN, you're the realiest mehn, loving this thread like Kilódè
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:01am On Jun 24, 2016
CONT....

I feel a little betrayed, thinking that I’ve been winning Varand over to our side. Well, in a way I have, but this is still a test, and she is still their
subject.

I have to press pretty hard to get my ccck's head past her outer barrier, and as soon as it slips past that portal, I feel her hymen break, before I can slow or stop myself. Damn, she is TIGHT!

Varand cries out in pain, and I hold still, waiting for her to get used to me inside of her. I glance over to the other aliens, and see that they are
intently watching us now.

A gasp from the other side of the room turns my attention that way, and I’m shocked to see Loveth standing behind Vage, with her arms
wrapped around the alien. One hand is pinching a dark pink nip.ple, the other one rubbing the pink
alien's crotch. Vage seems to be enjoying it, as her eyes are closed, and she is leaning back against
my fully nu.de sister.

I look back over to the other aliens, and notice that some of them are watching Varand and me, and some watching Loveth and Vage.

That’s right, I think, see what can happen when you experience true pleasure.

‘Your sister feels nice,' Vage sends in response, ‘but I like kissing you more.’

'Damn, this alien is hot, watching you,’
Loveth sends at the same time.

Varand says something, and when I don’t look at her, she grabs my head, and turns me to look at
her. She nods, and I know that she is ready for me to continue. I decide that this is as good a time as any to teach her something else, and
drop my head down to hers, kissing her softly as I start moving my hips slowly. Varand just lays there, neither returning my kiss, nor moving in time with my hips.

'Explain to her what a kiss is,' I ask Vage, and a
second later I hear Vage's voice gasping and moaning in her language. Apparently my sister is taking good care of her.

Varand nods when Vage is done explaining, and I soon find her tongues wrapping around mine.

It doesn’t take long for the entire length of my rod to sink into this previously vir.gin alien, and I start giving her long slow strides. It only takes a few strokes, before she starts to move in time with me, and after a few more strokes, she is
moaning.

She has to break off the kiss, and her arms wrap around my neck and pull my body close to hers, as she starts to c.um hard on my rod. I have to stop moving inside her; she is so tight, I’m afraid she will rip my member off, if I don’t hold still.

Instead, I tighten my penile muscles to make my pricck twitch inside her, smiling inwardly, as this seems to increase her orgasm.
When she finally comes down from her mount Everest, I prop myself up on my hands, and look down at her. There is no mistaking the dreamy smile on her lips now.

"There is more than one position to enjoy," I tell her, as I pull out.

Varand looks at me curiously, but I lay on my back, and indicate for her to climb on top. Aiming my
pe.nis for her hole, I grab her hips and yank down, while I thrust my hips up. I fly through her outside barrier, and sink fully into her in one go. Her large eyes grow even wider as I do this, and this time it is her that initiates the kiss, as she bends over and presses her lips to mine.

With my hands still on her hips, I start moving her back and forth in a gentle rhythm that she soon picks up on her own. She has to break the
kiss again, and she starts to really moan as she picks up the pace. I lift her torso up high enough, that I can bring one of her t.its to my lips. She
gasps as I nibble on it, and a few seconds later she comes again.
Her Aso rock grips me extremely tightly, but she doesn’t stop moving her hips, and I know I’m not going to last, so I lift her off me.

I really want to give her the whole experience, and as soon as she is done shaking from her last
orgasm, I have her get on all fours in front of me.

The older alien says something in a tone that I can only call snotty.

"She says that your true colors are now
showing. This is how our males take us. Since you've yet to reach your climax, you must be getting ready to do it the way you truly want to: violently." Vage's translation comes a second later, somewhat breathily.

Luckily Varand is like putty in my hands at this point, and doesn’t resist, as she gets onto her hands and knees.

"I only want to show Varand that this position can be enjoyable as well," I say that aloud, after having known that bit of lore about their men.

t.b.c.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Dmatthias(m): 12:33am On Jun 24, 2016
more....more more,more popquen
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:33am On Jun 24, 2016
VOTE BRILLIANCE, VOTE BEAUTY and VOTE ELEGANCE, as yhu Vote REFINER as Miss NAIRALAND 2016 tommorow..
Vote REFINER and your Ticket to be REFINED IS GUARANTEEEEEEEEEED.

[size=30pt]Cont....[/size]

Once again I have to break past the outer barrier,
but once through, Varand's vag.ina grips my rod like a silken vise, massaging and rippling around my length, making me moan at the contact. I
move my hips back, until only my head is still within her hot folds, then slam forward, until my
balls slap her c.lit.

Varand grunts and moans as I repeat this numerous times. I know this can look
violent, but as wet as Varand is, I know she is enjoying this as much as I am.

I also know she is telling the other six aliens everything.

I look to where Loveth is lip locked with Vage, and smile as the pink alien shudders in a climax of her own, while her four-fingered hands work furiously in Loveth's Aso rock.

Varand cries out with her high-pitched voice at the same time her clutching crotch grips my ccck, and I can’t hold back anymore.

I begin to empty my ejaculate into her with powerful spurts, and she cries out something in her language. I guess she is describing what it
feels like, but can’t be certain. It seems to take forever for my own climax to end as her tight hole continues to milk every ounce of seed from my balls. I enjoy every minute of the bliss that floods my mind and body.

Pulling out of her with ease, I lay her gently on the floor.

Vage and Loveth are now locked into a
sixty-nine (Vage on top), and I wonder what Vage's two tongues must feel like to Loveth. Both
women are moaning, and writhing against each other, so I can only assume my sister is enjoying Vage's attentions, and vice versa.

The lead older angel speaks up then, and Vage lifts her head from Loveth's pvssy to listen. After a few seconds, I see her shiny face split into a wide grin.

'We have won,' she tells me mentally.

'This will change our entire society. The recording of this event will be broadcast to every planet.'

I hear what sounds like a musical argument behind me, and turn to see Varand gesticulating
with the other six aliens.

'She has been told to go back to their ship to teach the rest of them what you showed her, but she refuses to go. She wants to stay here with you. She says that since this is all recorded, they can use that to teach the other females.' I’m
shocked to say the least. I guess I really have won Varand over to us. 'She also says that there must be more for you to teach her.' I groan at that news. Not that I’m adverse to further
sessions with the Vage's younger sister; I just don’t want to get too worn out, and school starts back up in a couple days.

After a bit more arguing, I see Varand grin widely, and the others give an angel equivalent of a 'harrumph', before they turn to walk away.

The lead alien stops, and turns to face Vage. She says something that makes Vage jump off of
Loveth, and all of the color drain from her. I
look to Varand, and see that she has the same reaction.
Whatever was said, neither one of them
like.

Loveth moans, as she is forgotten, but when
she sees the looks on the other alien's faces, she becomes concerned. "What is it? What's going
on?"

"I don't know," I tell her, waiting for Vage to either send me a message, or speak out loud. Instead she turns and walks out the portal, saying something in her own language, before the black rectangle closes around her. I can only guess she is going back to incubate our children.

I turn to Varand, a sense of dread filling me, and see that she is sitting on the floor, staring at nothing in front of her.

"Varand, what is it?" I demand from her, hoping she can tell me through my wangers.

She looks up at me with fear-filled eyes, and her cat-like pupils are fully dilated, covering up almost
all of the silver. I have to repeat my question
again before she seems to understand.

When her mental answer comes, I understand her terror.

'The demons have somehow sped up their approach. They will be at your planet in a little over one month.'

That piece of News felt like a Bomblast to my just used Body. There's no way am ready for this. Not when i just spent this last couple of days Fvcking anything that wear's skirt.

T.B.C. I implore yhu again, my wonderful readerz, please Vote Refiner, if yhu want me to defeat Those Bokoharms that looms over our Planet..... grin

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Dat9jakid:
QUEEN, you're the realiest mehn, loving this thread like Kilódè
lolz. grin Like Kilode? Be a gentleman by telling me tha meaning of that man.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:52am On Jun 24, 2016
Dmatthias:
more....more
more,more popquen
more? More? More? More? Hmmmmm....er...er...m, do yhu know, yhu are 4times an Oliver twist with that? grin
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Dmatthias(m): 1:47am On Jun 24, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
more? More? More? More? Hmmmmm....er...er...m, do yhu know, yhu are 4times an Oliver twist with that? grin

me abi, i will tell my mummy for u
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Emeka71(m): 2:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Wet story .
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2016
Dmatthias:

me abi, i will tell my mummy for u
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Emeka71:
Wet story .
hmmm.... More like liquid story. grin
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Hey folks! Been quite busy this days. I will be updating anytime from 6.pm. I've been waiting on tha Voting thread. Buh famz, kindly vote for Refiner. She's your girl. Let her be crowned Miss NL.

VOTE REFINER FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016. www.nairaland.com/refiner
Refiner kor refiner ni? Is it eh refinery yu are talkin cos she nor refine ni o. Or eh is she crude oil or wat sef abeg focus on tori jare forget e crude oil abi is ehm refinery. cool
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Aeontk:
Refiner kor refiner ni? Is it eh refinery yu are talkin cos she nor refine ni o. Or eh is she crude oil or wat sef abeg focus on tori jare forget e crude oil abi is ehm refinery. cool

Someone sat down, wrote a story, posted it without demanding for a dime. This same person now is just asking you to help her do a tiny winny pinny help and all you could do is tell her to F-off Woow undecided

You no kan even qualify to vote sef... shame.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by RealLordZeus(m): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Aeontk:
This is what I describe as the highest order of nonsense , Did she compel you in anyway to vote for refiner, Though it is a free world and you are entitled to your opinion, nevertheless this is absolute stupidity
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by slimkhan(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nice story. Fvckin love it .too mch sex scene tho bt all in all ,it beautiful
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
kinglee1:

Someone sat down, wrote a story, posted it without demanding for a dime. This same person now is just asking you to help her do a tiny winny pinny help and all you could do is tell her to F-off Woow undecided

You no kan even qualify to vote sef... shame.
downgraded monkey u dnt undastnd english ke? Mtcheww i dnt have ya tym babe queen abeg continuum
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
RealLordZeus:

This is what I describe as the highest order of nonsense , Did she compel you in anyway to vote for refiner, Though it is a free world and you are entitled to your opinion, nevertheless this is absolute stupidity
Define stupidity and see if it corelates wwith wat i wrote mtchewww banshee head.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Aeontk:
downgraded monkey u dnt undastnd english ke? Mtcheww i dnt have ya tym babe queen abeg continuum

" Refiner kor refiner ni? Is it eh refinery yu are talkin cos she nor refine ni o. Or eh is she crude oil or wat sef abeg focus on tori jare forget e crude oil abi is ehm refinery "

So for your stupid mind now, na English you write grin cheesy grin cheesy You must be a comedian.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
kinglee1:

" Refiner kor refiner ni? Is it eh refinery yu are talkin cos she nor refine ni o. Or eh is she crude oil or wat sef abeg focus on tori jare forget e crude oil abi is ehm refinery "

So for your stupid mind now, na English you write grin cheesy grin cheesy You must be a comedian.

so any one that makes a joke now is stupid abi den yu must be a bigger fool wwen trying to make your babe laugh obloko head
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Aeontk:
Geeeeez......,.. Hey? ....did i offend yhu with my post? Pls help me to understand ur plight. Donkross, your attention is needed here.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
kinglee1:

or is the thread not boring now dat queen is not here? See you cant reason you life is so full of boredom yu dnt knw wat a joke is.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Aeontk:
or is the thread not boring now dat queen is not here? See you cant reason you life is so full of boredom yu dnt knw wat a joke is.

I won't do you the pleasure. Goodnight sir smiley

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Geeeeez......,.. Hey nerd, pls what tha fvck is your problem? I really dnt know how to reply yhu, did i offend yhu with my post? Pls help me to understand ur plight. Donkross, your attention is needed here.
notin to undastnd plz do continue your story
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
kinglee1:

I won't do you the pleasure. Goodnight sir smiley
bye bye
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Geeeeez......,.. Hey nerd, pls what tha fvck is your problem? I really dnt know how to reply this height of insolence, ....did i offend yhu with my post? Pls help me to understand ur plight. Donkross, your attention is needed here.
and please watch your tongue i dnt take such insults lightly
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by donkross1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Geeeeez......,.. Hey nerd, pls what tha fvck is your problem? I really dnt know how to reply this height of insolence, ....did i offend yhu with my post? Pls help me to understand ur plight. Donkross, your attention is needed here.

Aeontk:
and please watch your tongue i dnt take such insults lightly

Queen wink and Aeontk you guys should slow down. Queen I guess the poor dude was just joking, right Aeontk? We good yeah?

SmartestPopQUEEN of life.... How we dey do tomorrow na?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
donkross1:

Queen wink and Aeontk you guys should slow down. Queen I guess the poor dude was just joking, right Aeontk? We good yeah?

well, for all our sake's, he had better be kidding....... Tomorrow is our's ßoss. [size=30] Refiner all tha Way[/size]
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Emeka71(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Erotic story . wink
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Emeka71(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
E-r-o-t-i-c story . wink
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
donkross1:

queen sef ah nor jt undastnd becos i comment for ya thread abi No wahala i don dey praise you since yu come dey form vex for me. I can fnd beta stories elsewhere *Hisses and walks out of thread*
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Aeontk(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
donkross1:

queen sef ah nor jt undastnd becos i comment for ya thread abi No wahala i don dey praise you since, yu come dey form vex for me. Cos i dey try make ya damn thread lively. I can fnd beta stories elsewhere *Hisses and walks out of thread*
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by donkross1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
well, for all our sake's, he had better be kidding....... Tomorrow is our's ßoss. [size=30] Refiner all tha Way[/size]

You just too correct. cheesy.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Botaflica(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hi Queen, i followed the link on voting this afternoon and at a point i was mentioning ur name but i forgot the Pop (i wrote something like SmartQUEEN). I am sorry for that mistake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (50) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.