Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (251563 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nick no 4get all d rules and advice wey i giv u o.. Protect Nija atall cost...

I see say na fvck u stil dey fvck 4 dia.. Wait make i send rohy to kum fire ur shameless bazooka wit hin katapult...

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
[size=30pt]Contd...[/size]

[b]I sense more than see that one of the bokoharms ship that's pursuing my ship collides with one of the others. I really hope none of ours were on that ship. I’m going to have to be a lot more careful how I go about this. Looking back, I see that the remaining ship has broken off its pursuit and is now after me.

I feel awful for the deaths I've caused, but I know it’s either them or the HERO TEAM.

Even with the distraction of avoiding the enemy ships, the feel of Loveth's vag*ina sliding around my bazooka feels wonderful. It also helps to distract me from any crippling fear I might otherwise be suffering.

‘Some of the bokoharms are headed for Earth!’ the message comes from Rukky, and even as I look, I know it’s true.

No longer content to wait and see how the chase goes, four of the bokoharm ships have broken free of the main formation, and are headed to my blue and peaceful planet.

I charge for the errant ships, but two other bokoharms vessels block my path, and I barely pull up in time to avoid a collision; my bazooka driving deep into my sister, and making her cry out.

‘Rukky, can you get a team to them?’

‘I’m trying. Every time a team teleports, they change their defenses. I have to come up with all new algorithms on the fly. Now quit bothering me.’ After a couple more seconds of rolling around the room, and dodging kamikaze bokoharms, Rukky comes back with some bad news.

‘The Alpha Hero Teams that the Nigerians are captaining made it safely to two of them, but the other two are out of range.’

Dammit! Looking into the void around me, I see that three ships are on my tail, and I turn and start heading for the smoking friendly vessel. I have to get these bokoharms off of my tail, so I can stop the ships heading for Earth. As I approach the smoking vessel, I mentally send the command to teleport all living beings to this one, and then pull hard to starboard at the last second.

Zooming past another friendly ship, I transport our passengers to it.
As I do this, I feel myself go even deeper into Loveth's pvssy, and I moan as my cocck enters her womb; my dickson's head getting strangled by the tightness of her deepest and most sensitive parts.

Two bokoharms ships fail to turn sharp enough and crash, leaving one still on my tail.

Sh*it! Did I just kill more of my teams?

‘Rukky, please highlight the bokoharms ships with Hero teams on them in yellow, so I don’t destroy them as well.’ She doesn’t respond this time, but I see seven or eight bokoharms ships go from a red ring, to a yellow one. There are still too many red rings. Ha, the red rings of death, I think sadistically.

I see two bokoharms ships returning, this time with blue rings around them, when Loveth screams, "I'm cumming, Nick!" distracting me for just a second. "Oh, gawd, I'm gonna cum!" I feel her cu*nt ripple along my John Thomas, and I feel energy flowing into me from the connection. Odd, I think, that’s never happened before.

Two more bokoharms ships suddenly shift to blue rings, and I see them breaking off pursuit of the alien ships they’d been trying to destroy. They break pursuit, and then just sit there. Sonuva. . . Their weapons are down, and they might not even know how to pilot the things. I sense for my switches, to try and return weapons to the fighter, and catch my breath.

Tina is aboard one of them. My heart pounds, and if it weren’t for the yellow light surrounding me, I’d probably go soft within my older sibling right now.

“Nick, lookout!” Loveth screams, and suddenly she’s gone from me, as well as my extra strength with my switches.

Opening my eyes, I see a small, black haired creature coming right for me.
How the— was all the time I have for thought, before I’m jumping away. The thing pulls out some sort of weapon, and points it at me, and then seems to get agitated, throwing the thing down.

Apparently I turned off all weaponry, as I recognize this kamikaze bokoharm has some sort of gun.

T.b.c. [/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
where is the rest of the HERO TEAM, when u need them? Are they on sabbatica? Rohy, T.gold1, Mrlemuel, if u no kum here b4 night, i go send a thunder wey don dey do press up since 1960 to kum fire ur balls..
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PrinceOFprince(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
i think yhu misquoted the wrong person Lil bro... This isn't for me... Anyway, thanks for showing up here
yes 6.. I just saw it.. I made a mistake... Theblesseddude, its meant 4 u
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PrinceOFprince(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
where is the rest of the HERO TEAM, when u need them? Are they on sabbatica? Rohy, T.gold1, Mrlemuel, if u no kum here b4 night, i go send a thunder wey don dey do press up since 1960 to kum fire ur balls..
they are probably on sabbatica like u said dude..
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
hehehehe! Heaven don suffer...
If u ar truly a coach in Heaven, it either means, the devilish angel dat appoints u did nt seek God's consent b4 doing so, or the Angel must av appointed u by mistake...

If u ar truly a coach 4 HEAVEN o, it purely means...

[size=40pt]HEAVEN IS IN TROUBLE [/size]
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

Baba I be Tgold1 not T.gold1.........

And for d Sabbatical, I neva ready to take amM

Am always around
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Tgold1:

Baba I be Tgold1 not T.gold1.........

And for d Sabbatical, I neva ready to take amM

Am always around
better buddy..

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

Baba me I dey war front like d God Of War...... Baba I go kill taya today!!!!!!

I fit go on sabbatical after d war, iffa make it out.... But now, saving the human race is my main concern
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
Oya o... The war don start o... Make i run go call my commrades... T.gold1, ur food don land o, i knw u lyk war too much,

Mrlemuel, wia u dey, this bokoharms don dey provoke us o, go carry ur bajinatu kum o, we go need am...

Rohy, wetin dey shele na, the war don start, go bling ur katapult and stones make we go join Aob1, and Nick 4 battle ground... Gbege go shele.. Heads go roll... Pusee's go block.. Oya TEAM HERO don land.. NICK NO SHAKING...!

Ghen ghen!!!!!! My food don Land!!!!!!

Make I run swallow some protective gourd!!!!! Oju ogun ya!!!!

Abeg appoint me to d fierciest department!!!! I wan Sambadinate to d center of the battLe.

#KillingModeActivated
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by ROYH(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
u make it sound as if, ur grandma na fine girl.... Wey my pikin go dey 4llow chat 4 whatsapp...
no be 4 whatsapp jor, na 4 Her KittyCAT Ur Pikin Dey Whatsapp Oh...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by ROYH(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mrlemuel:

Which Lekki? U Mean The One At Ajanapopo Village? Mehn! The House Na Wack! House Wey Ur Great Grand Father Pass Down From Him Fathers Before Him, Omo, Abeg Fear God O, No Dey Lie Jor.
Lolz, Haf I Lie B4, Okay Lah....

If No Be Say U Be Witch, How U Cum Knw D History Of Awa House Heritage From A-Z And Yet You Still they Form Hardcore? lipsrsealed
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nogodye(m): 3:41am On Sep 01, 2016
Uhmmm...#TeamHero

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2016
Tgold1:

Ghen ghen!!!!!! My food don Land!!!!!!

Make I run swallow some protective gourd!!!!! Oju ogun ya!!!!

Abeg appoint me to d fierciest department!!!! I wan Sambadinate to d center of the battLe.

#KillingModeActivated
oya... I don dey expect u tehtey.,.. Make una quick komot dat ur dirty play pant, make we run finish diz boko people

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin grin

TheBlessedMAN:
oya... I don dey expect u tehtey.,.. Make una quick komot dat ur dirty play pant, make we run finish diz boko people

grin grin

Drunk
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by princeuniq(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2016
Nice work, sweetheart @Queen
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
ROYH:
Lolz, Haf I Lie B4, Okay Lah....

If No Be Say U Be Witch, How U Cum Knw D History Of Awa House Heritage From A-Z And Yet You Still they Form Hardcore? lipsrsealed
Lol, I Asked A Grandma Staying Beside It 14 Light Years Ago.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
[size=40pt] Happy ßirthDay To a HERO TEAMMATE...[/size] its your birthday ROYH... We are celebrating yhu 2day...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
[size=40pt] Happy ßirthDay To a HERO TEAMMATE...[/size] its your birthday ROYH... We are celebrating yhu 2dayy...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
[size=40pt] Happy ßirthDay To a HERO TEAMMATE...[/size] its your birthday ROYH... We are celebrating yhu 2dayy buddy...,
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Fidelismaria: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Whoa I See A Lot Has Apened In My Absence Anyways Ride On QUEEN
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hey guys, whats going on? This thread is really getting bored... This is what Hero team is meant for... Lets get this thread back on track.. Pls guys... Lets do it 4 Queenliz... Tgold, rohy, mrlemuel... Where are yhu guys
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Olivers2J(f): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
[b][/b] Finally am here glory be 2 God,
Ride on babe i must say this ur tori got me.........
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Olivers2J(f): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Olivers2J:
got u what?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
Hey guys, whats going on? This thread is really getting bored... This is what Hero team is meant for... Lets get this thread back on track.. Pls guys... Lets do it 4 Queenliz... Tgold, rohy, mrlemuel... Where are yhu guys

Baba, na d weapons I dey try arrange o...... But wait o, I neva see royh after him bday oooo, weti happen?

HERO TEAM noni
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
Egbon, I Dey Practice My Kung-fu Ni O.... Oya Make We Do Review For The Last Few Episodes.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2016
Now, Lets Make A Review Of The Last Episode Of "Hero". How Do You Think Nick Will Take On The Alien Currently Facing Him? HERO TEAM
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by ROYH(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tgold1:

Baba, na d weapons I dey try arrange o...... But wait o, I neva see royh after him bday oooo, weti happen?

HERO TEAM noni
I know What U're Thinking, But Me Never Die, I Wont Die Until Nairaland Ceased To exist grin[BR]and mr tgold, yeah, we should do that, oya start am

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by ROYH(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
[size=40pt] Happy ßirthDay To a HERO TEAMMATE...[/size] its your birthday ROYH... We are celebrating yhu 2dayy buddy...,
thanks mate

[size=90pt]DA UNDISPUTED #T34M H3RO[/size]
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by ROYH(m): 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
Oya o... The war don start o... Make i run go call my commrades... T.gold1, ur food don land o, i knw u lyk war too much,

Mrlemuel, wia u dey, this bokoharms don dey provoke us o, go carry ur bajinatu kum o, we go need am...

Rohy, wetin dey shele na, the war don start, go bling ur katapult and stones make we go join Aob1, and Nick 4 battle ground... Gbege go shele.. Heads go roll... Pusee's go block.. Oya TEAM HERO don land.. NICK NO SHAKING...!
blood go dry, eyes go blind, life will be taken as d war begin

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by ROYH(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
I feel awful for the deaths I've caused, but I know it’s either them or the HERO TEAM.
SmartestpopQUEEN, HERO TEAM NA SAVIOR, WE NO THEY KILL...
BUSTED CITIZEN
Schoolguy9(m), MhizBim(f) and 5 guest(s)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (50) (Reply)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.