Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (251652 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
[size=30pt]Contd...[/size]

[b]Using my ability to turn off the gravity in our room, I hunch my back against Rukky, lifting us slowly up, only to turn the gravity back on, and falling to the soft surface below.

When I land, I can feel myself forced into Rukky's tight cunny a little more.

“I have created a monster,” she tells me, but then she turns off, then back on the gravity, forcing me even deeper into her.

“Just call me The Bazooka Man,” I grin, and on the next drop, my hands are ready on her hips, and I pull her down as my back slaps the floor. My bazooka hits bottom on her, and she grunts at the impact. Looking down, I can see that I’m only halfway inside her. I’m tempted to do like I had with my sister, and loosen her womb, but back off. If she pushes to have more inside her, I will, but not until then.

“You feel like you’re forking my very mind,” she tells me, and I love how her slight accent caresses each word.

I grin at her compliment, as I sit up, this time only lowering the gravity, and latch onto one of her small, dark ni**les. Taking it between my teeth, I keep moving, forcing her onto her back.

Once we’re comfortable again, I pull out of her, all but the tip, then drive back forward, until I hit bottom again. Her insides feel like they’re on fire, and every inch takes effort to move into, she’s so tight, but I don’t let up, and soon I have her screaming in ecstasy, her hands digging into my scalp.

Rukky moves my head to her other ni**le, and I realize I’ve been attacking that one pretty thoroughly.
After a few seconds enjoying her left br**st, she pulls my face up to hers, and kisses me passionately, as her body is wracked with more paroxysms of joy.

Rukky shoves me off her as she tries to regain her breath. “Hold on. I need a quick break,” she says, then bends over my lap, and starts to lick her juices from my dickson. Somehow the genius woman is able to angle the healing yellow light so that it only touches her, and after about thirty seconds, she’s ready for more.

I have her lie on her side, with her bottom leg straight, and her other one crooked. Straddling the first leg, I once again have to apply some decent pressure to get inside, but then slip halfway into her with ease.

“Forget about forking my mind,” she moans, “you’re in my soul!”

I grin at her, really enjoy the obvious pleasure I’m giving her, as I saw my hips back and forth. I use my left hand to stimulate her clit, and soon have her cumming again. As soon as she comes down from this one, I turn her onto her stomach, and pull her hips up. Planting my feet on either side of her, I use my strength to hit even deeper and harder into her.

Rukky feels so great, as I move bit by bit, striking ever deeper into her, and then without any warning I’m firing like a bokoharam bomb against her womb, as if my Bazooka is trying to break down the barrier to her baby-hole. Like a battering ram against the portcullis of Winterfell, I feel her womb give way, and my last to shot barely makes it out, past that extremely tight ring.

We’re both breathing heavily, as we flop onto our sides, and gaze appreciatively at each other.

“Even if we die in a couple days, I’m glad to have met you,” she says to me dreamily.

“Thank you.”
I smile in return, and I say to this asian woman, “Thank you. Believe me Rukky, the feeling is mutual.”

T.b.c
Am sorry for being un-updating this couple of days.. The story is gradually striking its end. Remember I once said I never concluded it where I posted it before, I'm trying to avoid that repeating itself here. And am glad to say, THANKS TO YHU GUYS, (yhu asking 4 what?) FOR BEING A WONDERFUL FAN.... cheesy grin QUEENLIZ [/b]

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
ROYH:
She Bling Angel Head And Left Buttom Of 98 yrs Old Virgin Boy tongue
chi.......sus....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PamelB(f): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2016
“Careful PamelB, he may look young, but that kid knows how to handle power. I’ll tell you what he did earlier, once we get settled.” They never stopped talking and gigling as they move out of hearing range, and I was forced to ask myself, if allowing Nigerians to join the Team is really a good idea.. Only time will tell.

T.b.c.[/b][/color][/quote] tanx for the mention mate and welcome back.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bae, Am Stronger, Bigger, And More Handsomer Than Those Other 3 Nigerians O, Anyway, Thanks For The Mention, And The Update...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
PamelB:
“Careful PamelB, he may look young, but that kid knows how to handle power. I’ll tell you what he did earlier, once we get settled.” They never stopped talking and gigling as they move out of hearing range, and I was forced to ask myself, if allowing Nigerians to join the Team is really a good idea.. Only time will tell.

T.b.c.[/b][/color] tanx for the mention mate and welcome back.
never mention mate... Its not something yhu haven't done for me already... Am just repaying the mentioning gesture...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mrlemuel:
Bae, Am Stronger, Bigger, And More Handsomer Than Those Other 3 Nigerians O, Anyway, Thanks For The Mention, And The Update...
really? I doubt the rest will concur to that....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PrinceOFprince(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
hehehehehehehehehehehe! Look at this sizzy Mr adviser.... I don't see anything hindering yhu from taking the bokoharms all by yhurself... Since yhu've had everything well planned out....
grin cheesy
God, c diz backbitter... I tot we are in d same team, playing the same opposition? How can u advice Nick to put me up 4 sale like that?..,.. Buhari must hear this...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PrinceOFprince(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ride on big 6. Am following u in a ghost alike mode....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PrinceOFprince(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Since u'r online 6, can yhu kindly drop an update 4 me pls... Wish to read sumtin erotic b4 going 2 bed... Pls...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
really? I doubt the rest will concur to that....
They Would, After Nick Uses The Switch On Them On My Behalf.
Drop An Update Jor, My Vaseline Is Getting Cold..
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
SmartestPopQueen , Thanks For the Mention My Lady......

But as for MrLemuel, If You like Be d Best In the World, Mine is Just that as A Team (TEAM HERO) our working together will make us achieve......

Now back to SmartestPopQueen.... Are you trying to speak ill of Nigerians? Just asking though!
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by elmogaji(m): 6:45am On Aug 30, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
As the final war is now approaching, my advice to dat motherfucker Nick is...

1. Abstain from sex (can he do dat? I doubt it).

2. Screen thoroughly, who ever yhu want 2 admit in our HERO TEAM. (those with F9 grades in their SSCE must neva be admit. And even those, bokoharms may have there own againts lurking around, and waiting for any opportunity to enter our midst and start sending Intel to dia HQ.

3. Know your Enemies..

4. Save Nigeria first..(if atall the war doesn't go as planned, make sure Saving Nigeria is ur utmost priority.

5. Go on all attack. (don't adopt any stupid 'PARK THE BUS' formation)

6. Make sure all the Ghost readers of this Story are kidnapped before the war starts..( they will come in handy when we need a tangible product to offer those aliens as a sign of Peace treaty.)

7. Protect SmartestPopQUEEN at all cost. (so she can give account of how the War went)

8. Make sure, T.gold, Mrlemuel and Rohy, Oye9ja, Aeontk, Spikedawson, Ellagold, Elmogaji, Botaflica, Olufemiwhit, and Princeofprince are in the war front on the Ship b4 d battle begins.. (As i will be busy arranging protective tactics with, Tina, Stephanie, Stacy and Mary. (minister 4 women affairs)

These are my free advice to yhu Dude.... TEAM HERO

TheBlessedman,T.gold,Mrlemuel,Royh,any thread una enta for literature section,traffic go surely day.....3 Gbosa for una........

4 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PamelB(f): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
never mention mate... Its not something yhu haven't done for me already... Am just repaying the mentioning gesture...
tanx
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2016
elmogaji:

TheBlessedman,Tgold1,Mrlemuel,Royh,any thread una enta for literature section,traffic go surely day.....3 Gbosa for una........

No be Us Na God

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2016

[b]“How are things going,” I ask the retired Sergeant Major Dawson, walking into Vage’s large featureless blue room. I really need to come up with a better term for this room. The Deck? No, sounds too much like a boat. Command Center? Hmm, that might work. Okay, so I walk into Vage’s Command Center.

A hologram of Rukky is going through various martial arts forms, repeating them for a large group of people. The group is following through, and I notice that their movements become more fluid with each repetition.

“Those tiny machines we got are giving these dirtbags greater stamina. I’ll tell you what, if we’d had a setup like this during my last deployment, the war would have been over in less than a week! Hell, even I feel ten years younger.” Sergeant Dawson glances around covertly, then leans in and states, “What’s the deal with the shiny nak*ed broads?”

Laughing I smile, and ask, “If you want, we can get you a suit like that.” But before he can answer, I send to Vage, ‘Umm, can we get enough light-suits to clothe everyone? It’ll offer a lot more protection.’

‘All ships are working on it,’ comes the response.

“Me, walk around all but nak*ed? No thanks. Nobody wants to see my crusty old ball dangling down, and I don't want to be an object of mockery to those Nigerians we just recruited ” I wonder at the singular ‘ball,’ but shake it off. I think I’d rather not know.

“You may not have a choice,” I tell him.
“They offer a lot more protection, and if it means saving lives, I’ll push for it.”

Dawson nods, but asks, “Aren’t you concerned about it being distracting? I mean, I know you’re used to such things, but the rest of these kids aren’t.”

I look out over the group of ‘kids,’ and know he’s right. “I’ll leave it up to you, Sergeant Major Dawson, to organize them into groups, separate males from females if you have to, but I want them as protected as possible. Their lives are my second highest priority.”

Dawson gives me a sharp nod, and I find it a little odd to be giving commands to the grizzled military man. For that matter, thinking of this group as a bunch of kids seems odd. I feel like I’m a hundred years old, and out of touch.

Dawson takes a couple steps away, then turns back, and asks, “Excuse me, sir, but what is your top priority?” He looks at me intensely, waiting for my answer.

“To stop the bokoharms at all costs,” I answer, without breaking his stare.

I see the ghost of a smile split his lips, before he gives me another nod, and turns to chew out a couple of ‘lily livered yellow bellied’ kids who are taking a break, instead of working through the exercises that Rukky’s hologram is displaying.

Ha! Kids. . . When did I get so old?
I head towards Vage’s room, and find her breastfeeding one of our kids. She looks haggard, and I ask, “Is everything alright?”

‘Yes, my body is fine, but managing the ship with so many on board, and creating the suits and weapons is taxing my mind.’

I feel terrible for her. I never knew, or even understood, what she does to manage this vessel.

Vage looks at me, and I can see her smile appreciatively in the dim light. ‘Varand should be here shortly to allow me to recuperate.’

“Do you need me to leave, so I’m not distracting you?” I look into her large silvery eyes as she shakes her head.

‘Sit with me, and keep me company. You are a pleasant distraction.’ I feel warmed by her response, and do as she asks, saying nothing as she finishes breastfeeding one of our sons, and hands him to me to rock.

I still marvel at how small he is, and can’t help but think it’s cute when he stretches and yawns, showing his two tongues. Vage gets up, and walks slowly to the other room, and returns with a daughter, latching her onto the other br**st.

‘Last one,’ she sends me, and I reach over and take her three-fingered hand in mine. She looks at our hands, confused for a moment, then smiles, and gives it a little squeeze.

We sit in silence until our daughter is done feeding, and this time I get up, carrying both back to their blankets.
I lay them down gently, and am about to turn away, when the boy I’d just been holding opens his eyes, and stares right at me.

’Be at ease, father. We know your pains. Some will die in the coming battle, but we think you’ll survive.’

Their combined voices literally booms in my mind.

THINK?!? They ‘think’ I’ll survive? That’s reassuring!

I feel a hand on my shoulder, and jump, startled by Vage’s sudden presence.

T.b.c. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2016

[b]‘I don’t understand,’ Vage tells me through the wangers.

I realize that once again, I’ve been broadcasting. Looking back to our kids, I see that they’re all sleeping. . . Or pretending to sleep.

‘They just spoke to me again,’ I send to her.
‘They said that they think I will survive the battle.’

‘They are too young to speak, and they don’t have the small machines in them to communicate. I think we’ve both been working too hard. Varand is out there, minding the ship. Let’s get some rest together.’

“But I. . . But. . .” I shake my head, confused. I woke up not that long ago. I can’t be that tired, can I?

Vage takes my hand, and guides me over to another pile of blankets. I give one last glance to the six children, and notice the boy with his silvery eyes, wink at me. I’m tempted to point this out to the alien next to me, but she’s already asleep.
I lay there, next to the alien mother to my children for awhile, but can’t sleep.

Walking silently over to the six babies, I look down at them. “’One day I will understand you,’” I whisper, both speaking it aloud and sending it to just them with my wangers. They don’t even twitch.

Walking out of that room, I see Varand sitting where Vage had been, and can see she’s deep in concentration.

As I enter the Command Center— yes I think I like that term a lot better— I can see that changes have already been made in the formation. There isn’t a female in the group.

Well, except for Rukky’s hologram.
Dawson spies me, and comes over to stand next to me.

“I think we’re going to pull this off, depending on their numbers,” he tells me.

We stand in silence, watching them train, until they take a break in the healing yellow light. I notice that none of them get a boner!

“I’ve been thinking about what you told me earlier,” he says, breaking the silence. “About me wearing one of those nu*de suits.”

Annoyance bubbles up inside me, but I tamp it down. It won’t do to argue with this man in front of everyone, and every one is watching us.

“Okay,” I reply in a level tone. Level and straight as Six o'clock.

“Well, you’re going to need a command post back here. One that doesn’t go on attack runs. Boarding runs? Dammit, I’m from the Army, not the Navy. Anyway, unless you’re planning to control everything, you’ll need another team at the head, managing the squads that’ll be going out, I can get the Nigerians to head that team. And a backup command post, if they gets wiped out.”

Thank goodness this man is here. There’s no way I would have come up with that on my own.

“Make it so,” I tell him, fighting the urge to add, ‘Number One.’ I will not pretend to be Picard.

That actually reminds me of something.

“One last thing, and this is important.” I wait for Dawson to meet my gaze. “Absolutely no one, and I mean no one is to wear a red shirt after today, until the battle is over, or we’re dead. Anyone complains, and they are out.”

The retired Sergeant Major by the name of Dawson gives me a quizzical look, but says nothing, until he turns and bellows out the order. More than I would have suspected laugh, and nod agreement.

The following two days are spent training up our little army, and finding what comfort I can with my various women. Every night our army goes home, exhausted, but determined, and every morning more show up to join humanity’s cause. I’m even surprised when Special Agent Forbes appears on the second morning, and glares down at me.

“I knew there was something screwy about you, Mr. Smith,” she tells me in her gravelly voice. All I can say is that I’m glad I won’t be anywhere near her group of females when they are on their light-suits.

Prof Jane Janet shows up the next morning.

“It’s good to see you’re alright, Mr. Smith,” she addresses me stiffly. “I’ve been worried when you started missing so many of my classes. Especially after getting arrested outside the math competition.” Her brown eyes bore into mine, and I can tell she has a lot more to say to me, but won’t in front of so many other people. “Is that the girl from the other team?”

I look to where she’s pointing, and groan inwardly. Rukky is amongst the others, and she’s being treated like a celebrity. Everyone wants to shake her hand, or talk to her.
That’s not the problem, though. To Janet it must look like I threw the competition, to let them win.

“I couldn’t see the last question,” I tell her, somewhat defensively.

“What? Oh, I know. The others told me.” Jane looks back to me, and this time smiles. “I guess I was just worried. I was told a little about what’s going on, but it sounds a bit far-fetched to me.”

I think it woun't be proper if I keep things that are about to get physically obvious from this woman. I explain to her about my ability, and the coming invasion of the deadly bokoharms.

Stay tuned.
I will be dropping more than two updates. I really want to get this over with.. [/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2016

[b]Professor Jane Janet is no fool though as she listens with rapt attention to my explanation.

“You used your ability on me,” she doesn’t ask, but states. “That’s why I, er, we. . .” She glances around, and continues, “And why your voice still affects me.”

I feel like those four synonym words of Poo, but I don’t turn away from her gaze. I understand this woman rather well, and know she is testing my resolve.

“Yes. I’ll understand if you hate me, but I want you to know that I don’t regret it.”

Jane's eyebrows climb up her forehead a bit, and then she smiles sheepishly. “I know I should, but I don’t either. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’d better go find a place to fit in, and quit talking to you, before I rip your clothes off.”

Laughing, I watch as she walks away, and I know the extra swagger in her hips is just for me.

The second day everyone works on weapons training. Half the day on bladed weapons, and half on manufactured rifles. I ask Vage where she’s getting the materials to manufacture everything, and all she tells me is, “I believe you call the place the Russian Tundra.”

Late on the second day, I’m summoned to one of the other ships. I face all of the matriarchs, and can feel their judgmental gazes upon my almost bare skin. I’ve taken to wearing the light-suit, as I’m mostly around other men anyway, and even though it’s petty, I know most of the jocks and Nija niggerz are jealous of my endowed bazooka. My muscled physique doesn’t hurt my standing among them either.

These alien women, however, are not impressed.

“How do we know you will not use this army to turn on us, when the battle is complete? If your plans are successful, you will possess many of their ships, and many of you humans will be aboard ours.”

“I’ve worked hard to show good faith,” I tell them, knowing that that’s no true answer. “I know we are planning violence, and some might be tempted to turn that upon you, but trust me when I say that I won’t let that happen. You are our allies in this fight. We will work hard to protect you, as you have worked hard to help us. If necessary, when we’re done here, we will help you with your people.”

“We have noticed that you care deeply for your children,” another says calmly. “We will each take one aboard our ships, and hold them until after the battle.”

Anger, white hot and ready to burst, rises up in me, and it’s only Vage’s reassuring grip on my shoulder that allows me to reign in my emotions. I can’t stop my words, though. “You’re going to hold my children as ransom?” There can be no mistaking the na*ked steel in my tone. How dare they? Yes, I’m protecting my own planet, but aren’t I also willing to help out their race?

Silence meets my question, and I just stare at the pink alien women in impotent furry.

’We will be fine, father,’. I gasp as my children’s words seem to come at me from all directions at once. They’ve never spoken from a distance, and the fact that their voice sounds from everywhere can only mean one thing.

They’ve already been moved.

‘Did you hear that?’ I send the question to Vage.

‘Yes, our children are being sent to the other ships. Did you not hear her?’ I wonder how she can be so calm about this.
I shake my head, but it’s no use trying to explain. No one believes me about them, anyway.

‘No, they’ve already been moved.’ The fear and alarm that widens her already large silvery eyes is all the warning I get, before she rushes forward, screaming something in her language. Maybe she wasn’t as calm as I’d thought, but rather, she’s better at keeping her emotions in check. Or was.

Fast as she moves, I’m still faster, and I hold her back as she continues to scream at the matriarchs.

Looking to the older females, I can see that they’re disturbed by Vage’s actions. They’re not used to a mother caring so deeply for her young.

‘Calm down,’ I send to the thrashing alien. ‘They’ll be fine.’

‘FINE?’That word seems to bowl into my mind, she must have sent it with so much force. I didn’t even know that was possible. ‘How can you say they will be fine? They will die without my milk.’

I’m rocked back by that thought. How will they survive? Vage has to feed them every three or four hours. There is no telling how long the battle will last, and we aren’t even going out to meet them until tomorrow.

Without warning, Vage stops struggling, and I almost fall backward as my effort to hold her back is no longer needed.

Stay tuned.... [/b]

3 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2016

[b]Vage's sudden action left me stuned and I see her touching her head, she's looking really shocked. She looks at me with wonder, and I realize that our six children have just spoken with her.

The other aliens in the room, however, do not.

“It is good that you can control your emotions. We have analyzed the fluids that your body now produces, and will be able to feed them while they are away from you.”

Vage stutters something, and then seems to back down. ‘They are my children. I should be the one to feed them,’ she tells me. I haven’t realized how much she’s changed and bonded with the little ones.

We’re sent directly back to her ship, only to be confronted by a frantic Varand.
She sees us, and immediately starts babbling in their melodic language. Vage calmly places her hands on Varand’s shoulder, saying something in return, and the two hug. I can now see tears in both of their large eyes. Apparently the kid’s aunt has also become more attached than I’d thought, as well.

I spend the rest of the day talking with the Sergeant Major Dawson, and all my friends, doing what I can to block out the thought of my children in strange hands, and wishing I can block out the thought of the upcoming battle.

One other thing comes to my attention, before we drop everyone off for the night.

"It's all over the news!" Dennis tells me, when I visit the ship he’s on.

I have no idea what he’s talking about, and I tell him so.

“Nick, government satellites’ve picked up asteroids moving fast towards the Earth,” he tells me almost excitedly. “If the things continue on their current path, they’re going to hit our planet. They’re trying to figure out how much damage will be caused, but it’s the bokoharms, isn’t it?”

A pit forms in my stomach at the thought, as I nod to my roommate.

“Dude, the Whitehouse stated that the asteroids are moving faster than any other asteroids they've ever encountered, which is why they came into visible range late last night. The fools say they’ll start impacting the Earth sometime tomorrow evening.”

“That’s them alright,” I say, and feel that pit in my stomach turn into butterflies. Are we ready yet? Hell, am I ready yet? Sure we have a small army, and a small fleet of vessels, but what am I going to do? Turn off their engines? That won’t get rid of the threat.

Pulling out my Android phone, I’m glad Rukky tied us into Earth’s cellular network. Pulling up some news sites, I read a few stories on it, and even go to a religious link that starts talking about the end of days, and the second coming.

Everybody’s scared, even the brave and no shaking giants of africa are as well, and the best advice I read states that the smartest thing to do will be to stay home, unless you know of a fallout shelter you can use.

The government states that they’re trying to figure out some way to disperse the asteroids, and that they’re working with other world leaders to find a solution to the problem. I wish them luck, but don’t have much faith.

Those aren't asteroids flying free in space on a collision course. They’re the bokoharm's fleet, coming to eradicate the human race.

Staying home will be useless. Fallout shelters might work, but I doubt it. No, the best hope is that I need to come up with some sort of strategy to stop them.

I don’t have much faith in that plan, either.

The news reports that streets are packed, and shops already have looters. If it’s this bad already, I don’t even want to think about how bad it will be tomorrow.

Perhaps my last night alive. I shake, to rid myself of the defeating thought.

I pull up pictures of the supposed asteroids online, and see that they’re flying in formation. I know the government can’t have missed this fact, and realize that the asteroids are a cover up. I wonder what their real plan will be, and if it might interfere with whatever I’m going to do.

It’s impossible to tell just how many ships there are in the grainy photos, but I can easily see that it’s a lot more than the seven ships Vage and I have at our disposal.

This won’t be a fight, and it will take everything we have, to make sure it doesn’t turn into a massacre.

My girls, except for Rukky and Prof Jane, want to spend the night cavorting together. I beg off, wanting to get as much sleep as possible. Tomorrow’s going to be a harrowing day. It might be our last day on earth. Thats it. 'IT MIGHT'.

stay tuned [/b]

3 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PrinceOFprince(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
I made the request yestday, u delievered today.. With not just one, buh 4 brilliant updates... Tanks 6... I promise to buy u time on ur nxt wifi subscription
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
TheBlessedman,Tgold1,Mrlemuel,Royh,Xamilola,Princedami,Fiyah,Fikfaknuel ,AOB1, dey come o.....

New update don Land
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
elmogaji:

TheBlessedman,T.gold,Mrlemuel,Royh,any thread una enta for literature section,traffic go surely day.....3 Gbosa for una........
wetin u expect? We are the anointed men of NL.. Hero team.

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tgold1:

TheBlessedman,Tgold1,Mrlemuel,Royh,Xamilola,Princedami,Fiyah,Fikfanuel,AOB1, dey come o.....

New update don Land
i don show o... After spending the last 3days inside sambisa forest, they flit mosquito wey dey shop all those chibok girls... Make i run like usain bolt go read this new update... T.gold1, how far na? I hear say Royh's 80year old grandma don born human pikin... Na true?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
elmogaji:

Lol, Bro, I Hail O...

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
i don show o... After spending the last 3days inside sambisa forest, they flit mosquito wey dey shop all those chibok girls... Make i run like usain bolt go read this new update... T.gold1, how far na? I hear say Royh's 80year old grandma don born human pikin... Na true?
Na True O, Naming Na Next Year.

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tgold1:
Now back to SmartestPopQueen.... Are you trying to speak ill of Nigerians? Just asking though!
speak ill of who? When no be say na pap and moinmoin them serve 4 her naming ceremony... She no fit..

3 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
i don show o... After spending the last 3days inside sambisa forest, they flit mosquito wey dey shop all those chibok girls... Make i run like usain bolt go read this new update... Tgold1, how far na? I hear say Royh's 80year old grandma don born human pikin... Na true?

Baami Na true o... I see am for news say Royh grandma born ooo....... Buh d pikin resemble you sha oooo

How come? grin
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mrlemuel:

Na True O, Naming Na Next Year.
next what? Next year? Ah! That one too far o... Shebi na after 8days dem suppose christine d vage alike pikin? Why next year? Dem wan do am togeda with d grandma burial?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tgold1:

Baami Na true o... I see am for news say Royh grandma born ooo....... Buh d pikin resemble you sha oooo

How come? grin
resemble who? Thunder fire ur left breasst... That pikin wey get eye balls wey big pas Health 5... No b me o...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tgold1:

How come? grin
resemble who? Thunder fire ur left breasst... That pikin wey get eye balls wey big pas Health 5... No b me o....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
next what? Next year? Ah! That one too far o... Shebi na after 8days dem suppose christine d vage alike pikin? Why next year? Dem wan do am togeda with d grandma burial?
The Pikin Resemble U True True O, Dem Neva See D Papa Yet, Remember Say U Just Dy Cm Frm Sambisa, Beta Go Show For Their Vila Mk Them Knw U O.

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
resemble who? Thunder fire ur left breasst... That pikin wey get eye balls wey big pas Health 5... No b me o....

Hahaha..... Health 5 keh? Dat one pass me ooo ,
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mrlemuel:

The Pikin Resemble U True True O, Dem Neva See D Papa Yet, Remember Say U Just Dy Cm Frm Sambisa, Beta Go Show For Their Vila Mk Them Knw U O.
he b like say u wan make i spend all my 419 earned money to hire thunder to kum fire ur left yansh abi... If dat pikin go resemble me penren? I go kill am ni....

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (50) (Reply)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.