Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday (11542 Views)

Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Nigerian States By Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) - 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by diana158(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2016
1. Akwa Ibom - 504,000 barrels per day (1st)

2. Delta - 346,000 bpd (2nd)

3. Rivers - 344,000 bpd (3rd)

4. Bayelsa - 290,000 bpd (4th)

5. Ondo - 60,000 bpd (5th)

6. Lagos - 40,000 bpd (6th)

7. Edo - 33,000 bpd (7th)

8. Imo - 17, 000 bpd (8th)

9. Abia - 11,000 bpd (9th)

Note: i. Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, produces 90.1% of Nigeria's total crude oil.
ii. Oil wells in Cross River were ceded to Akwa Ibom after cameroun took over Bakassi.
iii. 13% Derivation is the amount of monthly revenue allocated to each oil producing state based on the volume of crude oil produced. It is 13% of total revenue generated.

2 Likes

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by diana158(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2016
FTC
Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by georjay(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2016
diana158:
source

1 Like

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by betterABIAstate: 1:10pm On May 04, 2016
A joke list, lagos was included

5 Likes

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by diana158(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2016
betterABIAstate:
A joke list, lagos was included
i can't get your point

6 Likes

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by EastLebanon(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2016
Last time i checked the nnpc report imo state was the 5th of producing state with a production output of 67,000 barrels per day

10 Likes

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by chebeoc(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2016
Op you mean Nigeria government are lying to the Opec by claiming 2.2m bpd before. because what you listed here is not near that quantity.
Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 04, 2016
Amazing
Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by Okanokan(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2016
I doubt the authenticity of this report. Not even the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria knows the numbers of barrels of crude extracted daily, the oil industry is managed in a cult-like manner thats why the NNPC cannot be probed successfully. Its a Government in a Government!

1 Like

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by cktheluckyman: 1:30pm On May 04, 2016
diana158:
i can't get your point
has lagos been officially designated as an oil producing state? whydidnt you include Anambra?

7 Likes

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by arresa: 1:49pm On May 04, 2016
cktheluckyman:

has lagos been officially designated as an oil producing state? whydidnt you include Anambra?

Yes. 40,000 barrels per day like the OP said.

Keep up with current affairs..

8 Likes

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 04, 2016
So Lagos produces more oil than Edo? You must be drunk.

1 Like

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by diana158(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2016
chebeoc:
Op you mean Nigeria government are lying to the Opec by claiming 2.2m bpd before. because what you listed here is not near that quantity.
production quantity is not always stable due to pipeline vandalism and other factors but during peak production Nigeria can reach that figure.
Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by dreamworld: 2:41pm On May 04, 2016
Fake op with fake info .
See oil fields in Nigeria and their location

1 Like

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by gebest: 4:10pm On May 04, 2016
1. Akwa ibom 2. Rivers 3. Delta 4. Bayelsa 5. Ondo 6. Imo 7. Edo 8. Abia 9. Cross River
Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by IamAtribalist: 4:16pm On May 04, 2016
cool
Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by folem: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2017
Hmm.
Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by FKO81(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2017
diana158:

Note: i. Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, produces 90.1% of Nigeria's total crude oil.
ii. Oil wells in Cross River were ceded to Akwa Ibom after cameroun took over Bakassi.
iii. 13% Derivation is the amount of monthly revenue allocated to each oil producing state based on the volume of crude oil produced. It is 13% of total revenue generated.
Conehead where is your source

7 Likes

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by eastsidechillz: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2017
FKO81:

Kill them with facts mi brother.

These people still think they control the media.

5 Likes

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by beberebe: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2017
I did my IT in SHELL and I was opportuned to know more about the oil sector.....

The truth is that I have never had of any rig done in ondo state or an oil well in ondo state.....

Most of the rig we go to is rivers and IMO state.....we even add a blow off in agbada rig 109 located at egbema in IMO state

3 Likes

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by beberebe: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2017
AKWAIBOM........controlled by Mobil and chevron

RIVERS state.......controlled by shell and agip

BAYELSA state......Controlled by totals and agip

Delta state......controlled by shell and totals

IMO state.......controlled by shell and agip..NLNG drill the gas..

ABIA state......controlled by shell and totals....

The truth is that Edo, Ondo, Crossriver and Anambra do not hold any or much oil well...They are just taking old glory..

This is the Fact...
Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by SonofDevil: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2017
FKO81:

flat head is this your own sourcegrin

A screen shot from unknown website grin

This iPads re very funnygrin

7 Likes

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by beberebe: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2017
AKWAIBOM........controlled by Mobil and chevron

RIVERS state.......controlled by shell and agip

BAYELSA state......Controlled by totals and agip

Delta state......controlled by shell and totals

IMO state.......controlled by shell and agip..NLNG drill the gas..

ABIA state......controlled by shell and totals....

The truth is that Edo, Ondo, Crossriver and Anambra do not hold any or much oil well...They are just taking old glory..

This is the Fact......and bitter truth.
Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by beberebe: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2017
SonofDevil:
is this your own sourcegrin

A screen shot from unknown website grin

This iPads re very funnygrin

He is telling you the truth.....tell us the name of the oil well in ondo and the location.

3 Likes

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by Ajimike(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2017
EastLebanon:
Last time i checked the nnpc report imo state was the 5th of producing state with a production output of 67,000 barrels per day

Don't bother yourself.
We know where the list originated from.
Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by beberebe: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Ondo state is no longer producing oil, they are living in past glory.....
the oil well conceded to them from delta by obasanjo has dried up and no longer producing....

This is a prove.
http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.naij.com/1096390-oil-producing-states-nigeria-2017.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwizuPKZwdjUAhXDWRoKHdp0CAcQFggNMAE&usg=AFQjCNEFX5bo2d0zYPOTBt7RS-FaYEltgQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by SonofDevil: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2017
beberebe:

He is telling you the truth.....tell us the name of the oil well in ondo and the location.
where is the truth ,he just upload a screen shot from an unknown blog site and you want me to believe this lolgrin

If u want to know the names of oil wells and their locations in ondo kindly visit any nnpc office near you or check their websites thank you
Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by beberebe: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2017
SonofDevil:
where is the truth ,he just upload a screen shot from an unknown blog site and you want me to believe this lolgrin

If u want to know the names of oil wells and their locations in ondo kindly visit any nnpc office near you or check their websites thank you

Young man there is no functional oil well in ondo as of today.....the oil conceded to them from Delta state by obasanjo have all dried up.....

No oil company drill oil in ondo

Ondo just like cross river is living in past glory

2 Likes

Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by nototribalist: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2017
diana158:

in your own imaginary world.
Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by 3html: 3:50am On Dec 25, 2017
Am writing an article on this topic, please lets try to produce facts not something out of hate or politics, I think Abia State should be on the 5th list from all researches I have made.
Abia State produces about 36,000 barrels of crude oil per day of which Imoturu produces about 23,000 per day
, Abia has over 3 oil flow station , and has recovered about 46 oil Wells from Rivers state of which 50 of Abia State oil Wells are held by shell
Source https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abia_State

Please if any one have an information about oil Wells in Ondo state pleas let's know the location,I have search but couldn't find at present
Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by Larryton(m): 5:47am On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=beberebe post=57820648]I did my IT in SHELL and I was opportuned to know more about the oil sector.....

The truth is that I have never had of any rig done in ondo state or an oil well in ondo state.....

Most of the rig we go to is rivers and IMO state.....we even add a blow off in agbada rig 109 located at egbema in IMO state[/quote

Which part of the country did you do your IT if I may ask?
Re: Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday by Edu3Again: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2017
no wonder the north wants to hold on to the south, dem no get oil.

well dem get Groundnut oil but not Crude Oil.

Inspite of that, more is spent in the North than the south.

Na why I say Southerners na real Mumus

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Predecessor Spent N2.3bn On Burial In Five Months – Bauchi Gov / Complete List Of PDP New National Officers / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.