Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) (5294 Views)

"Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by endtimesblog: 1:26pm On May 04, 2016
Nairalanders.. kindly drop your comment please explaination is higly welcome...

Is it good for a husband to beg his wife for sex?

1. yes

2. No

Hit like if you agree, share if you don't.

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/is-it-good-for-husband-to-beg-his-wife.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by endtimesblog: 1:26pm On May 04, 2016
For me...

yes...

Becos if that konji don hold me...

I will even prostrate for my hajjia..

Oyaa jooo now... Please now.. Even if na just dey Tip

that guy call Konji na real bastard ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by Vinshu(f): 1:27pm On May 04, 2016
Yes.
Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by nathz45: 1:28pm On May 04, 2016
Vinshu:
Yes.
SMH for you
Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by GoldenJAT(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2016
thinking!!? YES... No... confused.
Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by Vinshu(f): 1:29pm On May 04, 2016
nathz45:
SMH for you

Ok
Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 04, 2016
Beg is not a right word...if that's my husband, I don't want him to beg, instead I want him to flirt with me wink I swear the atmosphere is very diff grin
Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by Generalmac(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2016
Hit like if you agree, share if you don't.
Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by Strahovski1(m): 1:33pm On May 04, 2016
Oh.. I beg my wife sometimes. And sometimes she begs me (I like that one.. though very few times she does)

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by searchng4love: 1:34pm On May 04, 2016
Sexx let him beg. When doro free catch ya husband outside and keeps him outside you will know.
Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by obiorathesubtle: 1:34pm On May 04, 2016
undecided NO!!

How can you beg for something you bought with your hard-earned yams, bags of rice, palm wine and money??!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by hob(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2016
the poster above me thou grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by endtimesblog: 1:38pm On May 04, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided NO!!

How can you beg for something you bought with your hard-earned yams, bags of rice, palm wine and money??!!

bros liv that matter if that guy konji catch u... U no go remember garri or tinzz ooo

infact u go beg and beg and beg.. Before u enter... Punnaaa is very powerful ooo
Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by endtimesblog: 1:41pm On May 04, 2016
Strahovski1:
Oh.. I beg my wife sometimes. And sometimes she begs me (I like that one.. though very few times she does)

correct man.. Her own begging will be few now.. And the funniest tinzz.. Lady enjoy dis tin pass ooo

infact punnaaa dey powerful oooo...
If u see me how i dey beg my wife sometym u go pity me...

Na so she go dey do shakara up and down..
Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by obiorathesubtle: 1:42pm On May 04, 2016
endtimesblog:

bros liv that matter if that guy konjo catch u... U no go remember garri or tinzz ooo

infact u go beg and beg and beg.. Before u enter... Punnaaa is very powerful ooo
undecided when ashawo na 500naira per round?? undecided

When you start begging, it'll lead to disrespect, insult, quarrel, broken home..

Tee billz in a begger, he was sex-starved.. And we all know how that turned out.. Do you want to end up like tee billz??
Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by endtimesblog: 1:46pm On May 04, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided when ashawo na 500naira per round?? undecided

When you start begging, it'll lead to disrespect, insult, quarrel, broken home..

Tee billz in a begger, he was sex-starved.. And we all know how that turned out.. Do you want to end up like tee billz??

sir is not matter of sex starved and i can tell u since hv got married.. She hv never starve me wth sex.. That begging is jus like flirting..

And for that ashawo.. That is my past.. I will never go back to that in da mighty Name of God..
How a go dey fuvk without not kissing or breasting breast....

Shey e make sense...

And liv tee blizz for dis matter.. If tiwa sterv him wth sex how jamil take come dis world..

Leave transh for lawma...

Na house wife sure pass...
Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by obiorathesubtle: 1:54pm On May 04, 2016
endtimesblog:

sir is not matter of sex starved and i can tell u since hv got married.. She hv never starve me wth sex.. That begging is jus like flirting..

And for that ashawo.. That is my past.. I will never go back to that in da mighty Name of God..
How a go dey fuvk without not kissing or breasting breast....

Shey e make sense...

And liv tee blizz for dis matter.. If tiwa sterv him wth sex how jamil take come dis world..

Leave transh for lawma...

Na house wife sure pass...
undecided bros.. I can comfortably tell you flirting and begging no be the same thing.. How she go dy make shakara for you?? When you don pay her papa all the money him ask for.. Wallai tallai I go go outside..

grin see men wey don patronise brothel sotee dem give complimentary T-shirt

After dem born.. Women dy mumu well well.. Tiwa no gree give am yansh after jamal.. Believe me.. If you no believe.. Ask Edible catering!!
Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by endtimesblog: 1:59pm On May 04, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided bros.. I can comfortably tell you flirting and begging no be the same thing.. How she go dy make shakara for you?? When you don pay her papa all the money him ask for.. Wallai tallai I go go outside..

grin see men wey don patronise brothel sotee dem give complimentary T-shirt

After dem born.. Women dy mumu well well.. Tiwa no gree give am yansh after jamal.. Believe me.. If you no believe.. Ask Edible catering!!

hahahahahhhaa i don laff tire.. complimentary T-shirt
kee.. My own no reach that level ooo..
Dat one go b confirmed regular customer oo..

Well na true shaa..
Make God jus dey help better.. Woman dey funny sometym

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2016
I jst can't........i try as much as possible to b responsible & romantic as aman den wen i wan straff I go still kon dey beg? make she fry her pv55y chop & since datz d case & d funny parT is dat i wunt still cheat or go outside rada i'lll home but kip ma sexual distance but dat doesn't stop us frm communicating or carrying out ma responsibilities
Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by Emodeee: 2:31pm On May 04, 2016
Vinshu:
Yes.

Toto, the only tool women use to violently resolve a difference with their husband. If them fight for afternoon, na night the husband go hear am. "Darling, let's make love," wife, "don't touch me". In order to decimate konji, husband, "I've heard you, I will do it. Shebi, it's 100,000 u called it, I will give you 120,000". Na wa oh, the power of toto.

Na wa oh. You know men love this thing, nor use am punish men na.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) by Mustack: 7:17pm On May 04, 2016
Emodeee:

Toto, the only tool women use to violently resolve a difference with their husband. If them fight for afternoon, na night the husband go hear am. "Darling, let's make love," wife, "don't touch me".
[hahahahahahahah I can't stop laughing]
In order to decimate konji, husband, "I've heard you, I will do it. Shebi, it's 100,000 u called it, I will give you 120,000". Na wa oh, the power of toto.

Na wa oh. You know men love this thing, nor use am punish men na.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help / Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.