Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help (5282 Views)

Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide / I'm commiting suicide today / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by 10mobile: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
I do not know why anything you hate keeps coming to you. Having an affair with a married woman has always sounded totally dirty to me until recently. A lady I once had as an intimate & who is now married with 3 kids - but who still looks terribly hot to me - has been all over me. But, the problem is not that she is all over me, but that I see myself falling again for her. IMAGINE! Today, we almost kissed each other in front of her husband. And her husband is a very dear friend who can trust me with any thing.

She's not the only married lady coming for me but she is the only one I seem also to be falling for. If you realize that I am neither rich nor handsome, you'd understand how incomprehensible this is to me. Has this happened to any of you guys & how did you handle it? Thanks for anticipated help.

Idiots should keep away because this is very serious.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by lilvicky68(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
You better avoid her once you fall into adultery its very hard to come out from it..

8 Likes

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by mrphysics(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
What stopped you from kissing her in front of her husband?

It's called "Life", it speaks in a very low voice but so loud and clear to your inner heart.

I would advise you to kiss her in front of her husband before sleeping with her on her marital bed.

Experience will teach you the best lesson

26 Likes

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by Jonadull: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
Do you live together?
What kind of nonsense is this

1 Like

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by TheOdd1sOut: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
10mobile:
I do not know why anything you hate keeps coming to you. Having an affair with a married woman has always sounded totally dirty to me until recently. A lady I once had as an intimate & who is now married with 3 kids - but who still looks terribly hot to me - has been all over me. But, the problem is not that she is all over me, but that I see myself falling again for her. IMAGINE! Today, we almost kissed each other in front of her husband. And her husband is a very dear friend who can trust me with any thing.

She's not the only married lady coming for me but she is the only one I seem also to be falling for. If you realize that I am neither rich nor handsome, you'd understand how incomprehensible this is to me. Has this happened to any of you guys & how did you handle it? Thanks for anticipated help.

you want us to validate your sins for you abi?

1 Like

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by 10mobile: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
lilvicky68:
You better avoid her once you fall into adultery its very hard to come out from it..

There's nothing I have not done to avoid her. But thanks, I will do more.

1 Like

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by Jayslicky: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by Jayslicky: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
This is what you should do OP, stay away from her

2 Likes

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
It's just your mind. Avoid her...

But throw me through pass na. pm me her number. I get bar plus konji wan kill me. Help a brother. She will thank you later

3 Likes

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by SKhanmi: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
10mobile:
I #But, the problem is not that she is all over me, but that I see myself falling again for her#

You already know your problem.

Anyway I was almost in your shoes also,ended up in bed with engaged ladies but I dey always see karma for one corner dey sniff coke while grinning maniacally at me with thumbs up,na run o. From that day I change OS straight for such ladies, went from nice,loving to a hostile entity. Ever seen a really confused woman? Change attitude, change space & find another woman to distract you

7 Likes

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by sirusX(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
When you log off nairaland, you neither receive updates nor know what is going on

In the same way you need to log out of the life of another man's wife

You know the end from the beginning....so why bother causing pain to yourself and another family when there are other wonderful options out there

3 Likes

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
- Avoid her at all cost.

- Find some other place to hangout.

- Lastly, stop walking around with a loaded weapon so jerk off every morning (not to her picture angry). Yes! You need to feed your sexual desire. Or just get laid. undecided

You need to stay far away from her.
Don't play around fire and expect not to sweat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by AryEmber(f): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
Are you the one about to commit adultery or she? Are you also married?

1 Like

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by CreepyBlackpool: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
like fr I don't get what the problem is here undecided

You both are adults and you're free to do whatever the fvck you want to do.

You like her, you want her, she want you, then take her.
Simple as that.

If the husband finds out and kills you both,
we go dey here read the news grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by fillipelobos: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
10mobile:

Guy run

Unless you want more troubles than you can ever prepare to live with

Run Guy
Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by fillipelobos: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
AryEmber:
Are you the one about to commit adultery or she? Are you also married?

either way let him stay off.

His point is clear

Words may be misused though
Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by fillipelobos: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
like fr I don't get what the problem is here undecided

You both are adults and you're free to do whatever the fvck you want to do.

You like her, you want her, she want you, then take her.
Simple as that.

If the husband finds out and kills you both,
we go dey here read the news grin

I tot you were one of them before but at the end I found out you were just being tipsy at first.

Thanks for the laughs

1 Like

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by oshe111(m): 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
10mobile:

This one moomoo pass Buhari
Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by MhizzAJ(f): 3:42am On Nov 06, 2018
I pity your wife
Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by Zither(m): 4:54am On Nov 06, 2018
10mobile, believe me nothing good comes from adultery....nothing. It may not happen today, or tomorrow, or the next but be very certain of one thing the consequences will pay you an unexpected visit...maybe in the height of your illicit relationship...and you may not survive it. History always repeats itself in this matter.

The negative possible outcome in the future should make you distance yourself from her physically and emotionally. Gud luck.

1 Like

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by Yoshy: 5:35am On Nov 06, 2018
10mobile:

The answer to this is on "I'm neither rich nor handsome "
Boy what's drumming for you pass you, it just won't let you go.

My brother, FLEE from sexual immorality.

What if the husband is the source of your blessing or major break through? What you sealed the karma of your most trusted friend sleeping with your wife in future?
Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:53am On Nov 06, 2018
Two options.
1. Make her divorce her husband.
2. Let her be.

BTW, researches have shown that these things are genetics. Study your background. Talk to your parents about it. At one time or the other, either of them would have been in this situation. They must be able to talk sense into you.
Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by Lloydfather(m): 7:04am On Nov 06, 2018
10mobile:

U should have kiss her in front of her husband as that would have made the man to trust u the more.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by Quality20(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2018
That's y I advise good guys to always marry virgins or chaste divorced or widowed women. All these ladies with sexual experience b4 marriage are nothing but fornicators by default, even in marriage they can always sleep around
Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by flyingdutchman(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2018
10mobile:
Your end...

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by obaataaokpaewu: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2018
You are close to committing Fornication, she's the one close to committing adultery

1 Like

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I pity your wife
Take it easy, haba. He didn't say he has committed it yet. It's just a normal human temptation all of us face every now and then.

Sometimes you find yourself having cravings you never expected.

. What he's asking for is how to avoid it. Isn't that honest enough. ?
Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by Countersam(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2018
10mobile:

If only you know you are the only idiot here. Your dear friend's wife?

Re: I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
10mobile:
I do not know why anything you hate keeps coming to you. Having an affair with a married woman has always sounded totally dirty to me until recently. A lady I once had as an intimate & who is now married with 3 kids - but who still looks terribly hot to me .........

Pls run far
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World's Darkest Black Woman Rejects $10.000 To Bleach Her Skin. / Is It Compulsory For A Man To Provide For His Family? / I Took Off My Underwear( A True Life Confession)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.