Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Teebillz- My Role Model. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teebillz- My Role Model. (536 Views)

Finally!president Buhari Settles Teebillz And Tiwa Fight(pics). / For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo / If What Teebillz Said Is True? Let’s Looks At Dorobucci’s Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz- My Role Model. by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 04, 2016
A lot of females who may know me would think i'm crazy but how many guys out there could stick their neck out for a girls career?
How many guys out there could put up with a female celebrity with all their nonsense? Yes, their lifestyle is full of shiit and only a few a few men out there can put up with that. TeeBillz did for 3 years and counting. Granted he has his own crap he is dealing with and so do many of us.

No one reading this right now is a saint and i dare anyone to tell me they don't make mistakes even in their relationships. The Whole Tiwa and TeeBillz episode only went out of proportion because Tiwa wanted it to. Only recently, the comediam A.Y's wife moved out of is Lekki homes due to their marital problems and a little dust was raised. Even Mister poke freeze of cool f.m the celebrity poke nose speculated that somethhing was happening only for the couple to quickly settle things amicably.

The public could have bought a blatant lie that his account was hacked for instance and i'm sure someone attempted that until Tiwa decided to sell us a tell all tale called an interview only to cause even more negative publicity towards both of them. That was where Tiwa and TeeBills friends and advisers went wrong.

I for one won't blame either of them and i can only wish both parties all the best. However, the battle line seems to be drawn and it will only take divine intervention for both of them to come together. Regardless of whatever happened and what personal demons TeeBillz is battling, i still respect him for recognizing Tiwa savage as a diamond in the rough. She got dusted up over time and now she glitters for the whole world to see.

TeeBillz is a rare kind of guy and only a few men out there can do same and this is why he is my role model.

Sincerely Yours,

Pushplay.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz- My Role Model. by Marlvin(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2016
Teebillz is a COWARD .
Re: Teebillz- My Role Model. by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 04, 2016
Marlvin:
Teebillz is a COWARD .
He wouldn't support her in the early stages of her career If indeed he was.
Re: Teebillz- My Role Model. by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2016
PushPlay:
A lot of females who may know me would think i'm crazy but how many guys out there could stick their neck out for a girls career?
How many guys out there could put up with a female celebrity with all their nonsense? Yes, their lifestyle is full of shiit and only a few a few men out there can put up with that. TeeBillz did for 3 years and counting. Granted he has his own crap he is dealing with and so do many of us.

No one reading this right now is a saint and i dare anyone to tell me they don't make mistakes even in their relationships. The Whole Tiwa and TeeBillz episode only went out of proportion because Tiwa wanted it to. Only recently, the comediam A.Y's wife moved out of is Lekki homes due to their marital problems and a little dust was raised. Even Mister poke freeze of cool f.m the celebrity poke nose speculated that somethhing was happening only for the couple to quickly settle things amicably.

The public could have bought a blatant lie that his account was hacked for instance and i'm sure someone attempted that until Tiwa decided to sell us a tell all tale called an interview only to cause even more negative publicity towards both of them. That was where Tiwa and TeeBills friends and advisers went wrong.

I for one won't blame either of them and i can only wish both parties all the best. However, the battle line seems to be drawn and it will only take divine intervention for both of them to come together. Regardless of whatever happened and what personal demons TeeBillz is battling, i still respect him for recognizing Tiwa savage as a diamond in the rough. She got dusted up over time and now she glitters for the whole world to see.

TeeBillz is a rare kind of guy and only a few men out there can do same and this is why he is my role model.

Sincerely Yours,

Pushplay.
THIS IS A LESSON "DO NOT INVEST YOUR MONEY INTO ANYTHING THAT EATS OR NEEDS REPAINTING"
Re: Teebillz- My Role Model. by ipledge10(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2016
Tiwa is just a b!tch....

1 Like

Re: Teebillz- My Role Model. by Marlvin(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2016
PushPlay:

He wouldn't support her in the early stages of her career If indeed he was.

Same Teebillz tried to besmirch Tiwa's reputation due to his reckless and insensitive act. overlook the sentiments, you'd realise he's a COWARD .
Re: Teebillz- My Role Model. by Akposkool(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2016
In as much as I wanna bash tee billz, tiwa has her own short comings. I always saw her as a responsible lady. Heck I called her the omotola of the music industry. I didn't know she was so loose..
When I first saw her kele kele video I thought she was the bomb but she came back to the country, and joined that slow poison in don jazzy as a part of his talentless mavins. Forget her marriage itch but tiwa was too talented to be under any one in the music industry. She should have been our hip hop Asa.
She even had to be fvcking that big nose don jazzy. For what? Just do business and forget about emotions in business.
Abeg tiwa fall my hand. Label that wande coal outgrew tiwa savage jumped in. That's trash.
Re: Teebillz- My Role Model. by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 04, 2016
Akposkool:
She should have been our hip hop Asa.
She even had to be fvcking that big nose don jazzy. For what? Just do business and forget about emotions in business.
Abeg tiwa fall my hand. Label that wande coal outgrew tiwa savage jumped in. That's trash.

I'm not even judging her despite seeing countless compromising pictures of her on stage all in the name of entertainment.

I mean even TeeBillz has been through a lot just putting up with all that.

(1) (Reply)

How To Perform Vaginal Exercises. / 5 Breakup Signs Of An Ending Relationship / Why Ladies Shouldn't Go To Sleep With Underwear -health Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.