Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others (46813 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' / “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by innersecret(f): 8:00pm On May 04, 2016
Shut up, you are a man, big fool. Linda a beg address him as pig lollllll, big shame of men turning to women lollll
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 04, 2016
MrCork:

,,,sweeery i rather nyansh that babe anyday wit or witout coooooooodon ....than to nyansh u....she beauuuriffull..REAL TALK!!!! angry
wowww biitch finally you agreed to it. GAYbriel
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by olajide8(m): 8:09pm On May 04, 2016
We just need to kill all these abominations* that's all- grin angry abomination - evil forest pikin**

nah, to dey watch all the babes, dey go ask for their story and history from their parents and neighbours, wey we dey talk too, now O! Hmmm-
before you cary babe, wey go knack/shag you' -
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by wayne4loan: 8:10pm On May 04, 2016
MrCork:

...which man?...u homebase nigerians have started wit yor rumour and lies again........is that how man loooook ther in nigeria?.....Bro pliss remove yor glasssses and re-looooooooooooooooooooooooooooook....thats a babe!!!!!!(no ofeinse) angry
okay sir
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by AMI3(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2016
Abeg i wan ask this babe de go village so?

In fact your parent try to accommodate you.

God have mercy!
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by iukpe: 8:15pm On May 04, 2016
The devil is a liar!
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Trexnemesis(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2016
olajide8:
We just need to kill all these abominations* that's all- grin angry abomination - evil forest pikin**

nah, to dey watch all the babes, dey go ask for their story and history from their parents and neighbours, wey we dey talk too, now O! Hmmm-
before you cary babe, wey go knack/shag you' -

Kill? Werey.
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by bizhop101(m): 8:21pm On May 04, 2016
LINDA IKEJI do u need the dick?

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by olajide8(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2016
Trexnemesis:

Kill? Werey.

Dey yaba left- but if you are referring to yourself- seunnnnn shocked Another one is on the loose again O! Come and hold it*(because, you I doubt can't be a - he or she)
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Agozie48: 8:27pm On May 04, 2016
MChaze25:
This guy fine pass Linda and Laura join grin

the babe fine pass Linda 100%
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Trexnemesis(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2016
olajide8:

Dey yaba left- but if you are referring to yourself- seunnnnn shocked Another one is on the loose again O! Come and hold it*(because, you I doubt can't be a - he or she)

You are on your way to Yaba left already, if you continue like this. Do you know the value of life? What if this person is your sister or daughter, will you say "kill her" as you are suggesting here? You have lost your mind, its obvious. Werey dey ya body nah. Wicked soul.
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by ybalogs(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2016
These are the kind of articles we shouldn't be seeing on Nairaland not to talk of making front page. #Justsaying
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by gonkraziiiiii: 8:32pm On May 04, 2016
D girl fine pass Linda sef.....Linda be careful dis line Nid b wizkid oooo....dis group of people would bite ur ears off I'd set catch u...no b mouth.....
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Alanzazani: 8:33pm On May 04, 2016
Karashika. Thank God u don expose ya self imagine how many of us for like taste ur honey pot without knowing say na gay. Lord save me from karashika
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by gonkraziiiiii: 8:33pm On May 04, 2016
D girl fine pass Linda sef.....Linda be careful dis one No b wizkid oooo....dis group of people would bite ur ears off If dey catch u...no b mouth.....
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by loomer: 8:38pm On May 04, 2016
dannytoe:
Yes! puna when they smell......according to wiskid!

Lol, na person girlfriend be that o
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 04, 2016
She may even have a superficial pus.sy
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by deb(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2016
4nobody4every1:
sad sad

E tire person o! Oya mi lenu
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 04, 2016
Respect her opinion, Linda. Don't attract unnecessary lawsuits to yourself
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by olajide8(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2016
Trexnemesis:

You are on your way to Yaba left already, if you continue like this. Do you know the value of life? What if this person is your sister or daughter, will you say "kill her" as you are suggesting here? You have lost your mind, its obvious. Werey dey ya body nah. Wicked soul.

That's why God, said the heart of man is desperately wicked- who wicked pass? How many people would be lured into this wickedness? I pray your son wakes up one day after seeing a picture of this abomination* a says dad, I am a woman angry sad angry
Transgender my foot*, when did all this nonsense start, in nigeria? angry

Oyah tell the truth - you are gay? And you like what you see- Werey to npe eyan mi ni werey lipsrsealed you have forgotten why soddom and gomorrah was destroy bah' it was because, they were practising homosexuality and lesbianism* but this generation have stepped it a knoch higher changing themselves- the bible has said, if your left hand would cause your right to sin* cut it off-
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by bitingcool: 8:54pm On May 04, 2016
Trexnemesis:
Common ALL, this is a woman with just a little defect at birth, which was corrected. Stop embarrassing her, please. I've seen someone born with a little 6th finger which was removed. Does that make him a demon or monster? Nothing is fake about her. A beautifully created girl with a little defect outside her body is as normal as any other girl. This is natural beauty at its best.

So penis don turn to 'little defect'. he wasn't born a hermaphrodite and you call it 'little defect'. Natural beauty with fake boobs, fake private part, fake lashes and fake hormones. Your brain has obviously been 'modernized'. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by ogeflavour(f): 8:55pm On May 04, 2016
[quote author=obaival post=45313610]A New word had just been resently added to d English language and guess what?d word is Buhari which is a verb meaning travelling(to go)eg :I buharied to Enugu last week and currently buharing to asaba and will soon buhari to London next week! Feel free to use d word anywhere and anytime[/quote.guy you funny sha.
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Appareil(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2016
ybalogs:
These are the kind of articles we shouldn't be seeing on Nairaland not to talk of making front page. Just my opinion
Exactly!Romans 1
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by ItzChinnex(m): 9:18pm On May 04, 2016
ayomidegal:
Linda again

Boy what is wrong with you? must you blame her for everything? is she at fault? your type are just dumb.
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by ransomed: 9:21pm On May 04, 2016
If you are woman enough come to Nigeria and rant. I blame aproko linda that recognised you. LGBT are pests and should be eliminated in our society. Ejiji.
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by mike404(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2016
ayomidegal:
Linda again
SHATAP THERE angry
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 04, 2016
I dare not read this thread without a very strong punan deodorant.
Wizkid has warned!
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by HaneefahRN(f): 9:37pm On May 04, 2016
fake is the new beauty
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by JacksonD7: 9:44pm On May 04, 2016
tuoyoojo:
if a guy sleeps with dis one is dat gay sex or straight or is it bisexual

That's gay sex she/he is male and will always be male that's a biological fact.
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by mozele(m): 10:15pm On May 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
ehmm..but you're a man naah. grin

am still wondering how you'll feel or react if your brother unknowingly wants to marry this kind of person.
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Emassive(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2016
Why would a man who doesn't want to sleep with a woman because he feel same sex is okay.....Later, converts to be a woman to get laid...?? They LGBT is the most confused community of all time and they are the most prideful as much as it is shameful to the average human spirit. LIKE if you Agree please.

Emassive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by icybeth(m): 10:17pm On May 04, 2016
what happened to his basuka (d**k)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Yul Edochie Supports Teddy A, Slams Those Insulting Him / Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG / Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.