Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others (46811 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' / “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Trexnemesis(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2016
She's pwetty and nackable
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by donem: 7:08pm On May 04, 2016
Agozie48:
And the thing be say she too fine
Painful truth.
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by frisky2good(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2016
Which is sweeter, to fu*k or to be fu*ked? Why person wey get prink go delete am come upload breast and punny?

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by mooremedia: 7:12pm On May 04, 2016
Folly......please u fit carry belle??

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 04, 2016
jmoore:
Mumu!!! So if I remove the outer case of a Samsung phone and replace it with a case of Iphone, it automatically becomes an Iphone?

no u no get am, she they try talk say, na Samsung case follow her iPhone come, so she go change am to iPhone case , say make una no dea call the phone Samsung again just because of case changing ...

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 04, 2016
mickey226:
She is a man, by the way which one be the QI wey dem attach to LGBT again
Q= QUEER
I= INTERSEX

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2016
This pikin clled linda no go greey yeh work now cinematographer Azuka go find that girl go now to ask why she score 9/10 that wheh she con need to do correction. grin
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Trexnemesis(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2016
Common ALL, this is a woman with just a little defect at birth, which was corrected. Stop embarrassing her, please. I've seen someone born with a little 6th finger which was removed. Does that make him a demon or monster? Nothing is fake about her. A beautifully created girl with a little defect outside her body is as normal as any other girl. This is natural beauty at its best.

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Silent104: 7:18pm On May 04, 2016
obaival:
A New word had just been resently added to d English language and guess what?d word is Buhari which is a verb meaning travelling(to go)eg :I buharied to Enugu last week and currently buharing to asaba and will soon buhari to London next week! Feel free to use d word anywhere and anytime
Wack tongue
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by shogotermies(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2016
tony5002x:
The woman with a dick Brother u be man angry
my brother, she now has a p*$sy...
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 04, 2016
She's beautiful.

If she says she's a lady, then so be it. Enjoy your life pretty babe kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by wayne4loan: 7:21pm On May 04, 2016
MrCork:

..dyammm..lightskin babe...i will nyash this one corrrrect....she looooklike my queeen: Kashybaby!!! tongue
boss ,she was born a man
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by calliope(f): 7:21pm On May 04, 2016
Trexnemesis:
Common ALL, this is a woman with just a little defect at birth, which was corrected. Stop embarrassing her, please. I've seen someone born with a little 6th finger which was removed. Does that make him a demon or monster? Nothing is fake about her. A beautifully created girl with a little defect outside her body is as normal as any other girl. This is natural beauty at its best.
Damn..... Well said.

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by dannytoe(m): 7:25pm On May 04, 2016
loomer:
LINDA AGAIN?
Yes! puna when they smell......according to wiskid!
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by calliope(f): 7:26pm On May 04, 2016
Lesinho:
Q= QUERIED I= INTERSEX
Tot it's Queer?
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Trexnemesis(m): 7:26pm On May 04, 2016
dannytoe:
Yes! puna when they smell......according to wiskid!

Wizkid. Deliquent.
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by whys: 7:29pm On May 04, 2016
barbie how are you?
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by MarryMeee: 7:31pm On May 04, 2016
I was shitting smoothly until i saw this angry just got constipated

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2016
When dem tell pregnant women not Waka for 1pm see the result now.
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by lilyheaven: 7:36pm On May 04, 2016
Agozie48:
And the thing be say she too fine
fine kwa, he looks like a toy with a big Head
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 04, 2016
The kind of man MrCork actually wants to lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 04, 2016
calliope:

Tot it's Queer?
AUTOCORRECT MISS
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by ndat(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2016
obaival:
A New word had just been resently added to d English language and guess what?d word is Buhari which is a verb meaning travelling(to go)eg :I buharied to Enugu last week and currently buharing to asaba and will soon buhari to London next week! Feel free to use d word anywhere and anytime
Buhari is always your problem
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by tony5002x: 7:41pm On May 04, 2016
shogotermies:

my brother, she now has a p*$sy...
na u give ham my brother no surgery can give a man d p* or a woman the d*
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by porchster: 7:41pm On May 04, 2016
obaival:

Senseless comment... would take you to the cleaner if you quote me. you son of a *****
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Agozie48: 7:43pm On May 04, 2016
lilyheaven:
fine kwa, he looks like a toy with a big Head

lol you are very funny
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 04, 2016
He she is really bleaching...

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 04, 2016
It's still 2016 and the world is like this.
Chai, my children will see a lot of things... grin grin

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by rattlesnake(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2016
The issue with this is that google the name u will not find a before and after picture to prove this is/was a man......

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by MrCork: 7:56pm On May 04, 2016
wayne4loan:
boss ,she was born a man

...which man?...u homebase nigerians have started wit yor rumour and lies again........is that how man loooook ther in nigeria?.....Bro pliss remove yor glasssses and re-looooooooooooooooooooooooooooook....thats a babe!!!!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by ybalogs(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2016
These are the kind of articles we shouldn't be seeing on Nairaland not to talk of making front page. Just my opinion
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by MrCork: 7:57pm On May 04, 2016
ellacute45:
The kind of man MrCork actually wants to lipsrsealed

,,,sweeery i rather nyansh that babe anyday wit or witout coooooooodon ....than to nyansh u....she beauuuriffull..REAL TALK!!!! angry

BBNaija: Yul Edochie Supports Teddy A, Slams Those Insulting Him / Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay?