Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Character And Husband Is The Beauty Of A Girl/lady/woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Character And Husband Is The Beauty Of A Girl/lady/woman (470 Views)

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Character And Husband Is The Beauty Of A Girl/lady/woman by LIBERTY1980(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2016
Any girl that is not yet marry is like a cloth in the market place,
True/False.
Thererfore A beautiful girl without a husband is like a fertile land which is not being cultivated.
Re: Character And Husband Is The Beauty Of A Girl/lady/woman by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 04, 2016
angry angry angry what are u talking about? Single ladies are like black diamonds, were rare & expensive & only those who can afford us will meet us in high end pawnshop grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Character And Husband Is The Beauty Of A Girl/lady/woman by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2016
1 think all these silly posts should be banned , you ... go and get married . Why all this sh1t against women .... Marry Marry Marry ... na force angry ?

3 Likes

Re: Character And Husband Is The Beauty Of A Girl/lady/woman by LIBERTY1980(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2016
KashyBaby:
angry angry angry what are u talking about? Single ladies are like black diamonds, were rare & expensive & only those who can afford us will meet us in high end pawnshop grin grin grin

Hmmmm; Is that what you think?
Any way my question demand a direct answer.
Re: Character And Husband Is The Beauty Of A Girl/lady/woman by LIBERTY1980(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
1 think all these silly posts should be banned , you ... go and get married .
Why all this sh1t against women ....
Marry Marry Marry ... na force angry ?

What make this post silly, are you out of your senses, is like you don't understand my write up, abeg read very well before commenting, the early you know this, the better for you,
Character and husband is the beauty of a woman, every woman inheritance is right there in his husband house,
Re: Character And Husband Is The Beauty Of A Girl/lady/woman by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:54pm On May 04, 2016
LIBERTY1980:

What make this post silly, are you out of your senses, is like you don't understand my write up, abeg read very well before commenting, the early you know this, the better for you,
Character and husband is the beauty of a woman, every woman inheritance is right there in his husband house,
Find smth better to post , not whatever you wrote up there Mr .
I've never heard that marriage makes one unsuccessful ...

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rock This Bag ? (pic) / My Own Meaning Of The Word "Settle Down" / Scandalous: Romantic Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.