Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. (593 Views)

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? / I Cant Just Stand The Insult.here If I Contest For Mr Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by jeffp: 5:24pm On May 04, 2016
The first time he stole ur atm from ur house and withdraw 19k cash
Second time u gave him 40k to keep.. He returned a phone u sold 4 him 7 months before den. And he removed d money from ur 40k u gave him to keep and gave you the balance .. Just because u and him had a small quarrel

Thirdly after 6 months... He got him self in some poo In school and u bailed him with ur 50k and ur mum 30k was also used to calm d matter... And he promised to pay back bt he refused and took the matter for granted.

: Den lastly.. U ask him to collect money from someone for u... He collects 230k from d guy... U asked him to keep 10k for himself. After two weeks of the 230k in his possession.. U ask him to send u 220k.. He tells u police arrested him 3days b4 Dat day and he used d money to bail himself
U get angry and he sends u just 150k and stops picking ur call

: U even send him SMS Dat u don't have money to buy food 4 ur baby... He ignores u
Then after 1 month.. He calls u and tells u Dat he has some documents in your house he left last year and he needs then 4 clearance
That u should pls send them through Bob izua Park to his school
Will u send him d document or ask him to send u d money he is owing u b4 u send it.

Pls comment... Because I am still unhappy about this
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by nigeriancritic1(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2016
jeffp:

The first time he stole ur atm from ur house and withdraw 19k cash
Second time u gave him 40k to keep.. He returned a phone u sold 4 him 7 months before den. And he removed d money from ur 40k u gave him to keep and gave you the balance .. Just because u and him had a small quarrel

Thirdly after 6 months... He got him self in some poo In school and u bailed him with ur 50k and ur mum 30k was also used to calm d matter... And he promised to pay back bt he refused and took the matter for granted.

: Den lastly.. U ask him to collect money from someone for u... He collects 230k from d guy... U asked him to keep 10k for himself. After two weeks of the 230k in his possession.. U ask him to send u 220k.. He tells u police arrested him 3days b4 Dat day and he used d money to bail himself
U get angry and he sends u just 150k and stops picking ur call

: U even send him SMS Dat u don't have money to buy food 4 ur baby... He ignores u
Then after 1 month.. He calls u and tells u Dat he has some documents in your house he left last year and he needs then 4 clearance
That u should pls send them through Bob izua Park to his school
Will u send him d document or ask him to send u d money he is owing u b4 u send it.

Pls comment... Because I am still unhappy about this
IS THIS A RIDDLE OR WAYWARD NARRATION.
"HE"! WHO IS HE TO YOU? AND WHO ARE YOU TO HIM. IN SHORT, WHO ARE YOU?
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by finalboss1(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2016
lols i will not send the the document o... i rather burn it..self ..worthless man
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 04, 2016
That's a hell.... when we talk about money, plz trust no one..so many greedy everywhere.. even ur family will not think twice to kill u juz to get the money from u..

Next time ,be careful..
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 04, 2016
op this ur story is somehow, who is the guy to u
how do let ur money get into his hands when u know he always defaults
nawa o when u no be gay
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 04, 2016
if he's Ur bro send it if he's a friend don't till he gives you the money
Ladyp has spoken
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by alatbaba1(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2016
If nah me. I will send him a very simple text. Karma is a bitch. Pay back all my money or kiss ur document goodbye.
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by iceberylin(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2016
We need to understand your relationship to this HIM...

I wont treat my son how I treat a boo
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by marshalcarter: 6:23pm On May 04, 2016
Guy...u no dey bust person mouth undecided
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by Akposkool(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2016
Next time give him your dick and he will burn it. Once bitten twice shy.

(1) (Reply)

g / A Girl On Twitter Called Me A Skank? / See What This Guy Is Doing In This Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.