Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? (4477 Views)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by babtaima(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2017
Any possibilities she's into me? we just started hanging out together but just as friends.. then she just suddenly asked me that question.. She's been acting all flirty with me recently, like allowing her body to touch me when we walk together etc.. What does this mean? I do not want to risk my confidence in asking her out and getting the NO answer or friendzone drama... So guys do i have a shot at this?

Edit: My response once she asked that question was somewhat dumb.. and no, I'm not inexperienced, i was just surprised as to what triggered her to ask that question.. I simply responded with: I DO NOT KNOW. She then replied: "YOU DO NOT KNOW" means You have a gf. So have i by any chance ruined my shot at this?

1 Like

Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by subtlemee(f): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2017
She's interested in you, case close

1 Like

Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2017
She's obviously into you.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by babtaima(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2017
subtlemee:
cool
Thanks for responding.. your goodness of heart is very much appreciated.. i just modified the post to add some few details on my response to her.. tell me if i screwed up by responding that way?
cc: colik
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2017
You could fix your blunder by saying something like "I said I don't know because I've got my eyes on a pretty damsel who's always in my thoughts".....*that's your hint*

If she's smart she'll figure out what you're trying to say but would ask anyway.."and who's this damsel?"

It might not work out exactly that way but there's my own two cents.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by babtaima(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2017
colik:
You could fix your blunder by saying something like "I said I don't know because I've got my eyes on a pretty damsel who's always in my thoughts".....*that's your hint*

If she's smart she'll figure out what you're trying to say but would ask anyway.."and who's this damsel?"

hmmm.. this is too complicated.. do you have any other shortcut for damage control? thanks anyway, will give this some thought but this is strictly from your own perspective, i f'd up there but I'm willing to set things straight

Edit: I just read this again and realized it's genius cool lol, I'll never judge a post by just reading it once again.. hats off to you @colik

1 Like

Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by subtlemee(f): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2017
colik:

Crook

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by babtaima(m): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2017
subtlemee:

Crook
You deleted your comment lol.. but I'm quick.. I already read it..
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by subtlemee(f): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2017
babtaima:

cool
Thanks for responding.. your goodness of heart is very much appreciated.. i just modified the post to add some few details on my response to her.. tell me if i screwed up by responding that way?
cc: colik

But you said you are experienced na so you should know it hasn't ended there,you didn't ruin anything...she'll probe so far she's genuinely interested till she's sure you have one and the probing won't end till she finds out who you love the most(it doesn't matter if the main chic have been with you 3yrs) thereafter she'll be looking for ways to push her out which she might be lucky and if she's not we'll get to read *how men are goats* on romance section

1 Like

Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by subtlemee(f): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2017
babtaima:

You deleted your comment lol.. but I'm quick.. I already read it..

I quoted the wrong comment
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by Homeboiy: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2017
guy don't be deceived
na so my yard girl dey ask me always till I tried squeezing her boobs
she change face for me

she just won try u
ignore her
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by babtaima(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
guy don't be deceived

na so my yard girl dey ask me always till I tried squeezing her boobs

she change face for me

she just won try u

ignore her
lol how? hahaha
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2017
subtlemee:

Crook
Ok. smiley
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by Chuknovski(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2017
she likes you to a fork,period

1 Like

Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by ElsonMorali: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2017
Or Maybe she's thinking, "why is this guy so badly dressed all the time? Doesn't he have a girlfriend?" Lol.

JK.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by ElsonMorali: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2017
colik:

Ok. smiley

You look good kiss
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by Senipapa(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2017
If you are interested in dating the said girl, then make a move now that she's giving you the green light, cos girls of this days them no get chill, if you keep dulling she will introduce a guy to you as her new found love soon.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You look good kiss
Thank you. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by babtaima(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2017
colik:

Thank you. smiley
Yeah you are indeed beautiful.. and you know your stuff smiley
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by babtaima(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
colik:

Thank you. smiley
So i told her what you said over text messaging, not word for word but a modified version of what you said, she then responded with "hmmm, I don't understand what you mean" i then replied with "I'm in love with you".... she's probably seen it but hasn't replied since... Did i take the right direction? suggestions? what to expect?

cc: subtlemee, colik
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by EmilyNte1988(f): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
She wants to be ur girlfriend na
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by pepemendy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
she's wondering if a fugly guy like you could have a girlfriend
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by babtaima(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
pepemendy:
she's wondering if a fugly guy like you could have a girlfriend
lol... nice one.. grin grin grin grin i'm fucking ugly but i love myself
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by pepemendy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
babtaima:

lol... nice one.. grin grin grin grin i'm fucking ugly but i love myself
so why don't you shut the fvckup, and go sleep somewhere
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by princeemmma(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
opportunity comes once, once you missed the opportunity you will never come by to meet another until the next 40years, she has been creating some feelings for you, dude you need to adapt to it, trust me, am talking from experience, you dont need to answer her question, you just need to ask her for a date by yourself, she will give in once, trust me wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by subtlemee(f): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
babtaima:

So i told her what you said over text messaging, not word for word but a modified version of what you said, she then responded with "hmmm, I don't understand what you mean" i then replied with "I'm in love with you".... she's probably seen it but hasn't replied since... Did i take the right direction? suggestions? what to expect?

cc: subtlemee, colik

The way you are going you'll soon ask us how to unhook her bra

1 Like

Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by babtaima(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin
subtlemee:

The way you are going you'll soon ask us how to unhook her bra
lol...
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
.....it means do u have a gurlfriend? Dumbass
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by babtaima(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
.....it means do u have a gurlfriend? Dumbass
Did your mom hit you? you seem pained lol.. how old are you kid?
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by babtaima(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
princeemmma:
opportunity comes once, once you missed the opportunity you will never come by to meet another until the next 40years, she has been creating some feelings for you, dude you need to adapt to it, trust me, am talking from experience, you dont need to answer her question, you just need to ask her for a date by yourself, she will give in once, trust me wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Thanks bro.. just told her i'm single and that i have feelings on her via text, she responded with "i don't understand what you mean", i then replied and told her "i love her".. She hasn't responded since.. i think it's a good sign.. don't you think?
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by Dilijingsly(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
subtlemee:
who told u case done close
Re: A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? by AyamConfidence(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
colik:

chai angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) / Why Wpuld She Change Dress In Front Of Me. / All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.