Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? (3454 Views)

Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" / A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 4:10pm On May 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
What are you saying? So you want an Ibo Muslim's contact so as you can curse and abuse him? Throughout your posts here, you've been displaying desperation, you and your cohorts have been abusing Islam and Muslims for no just reason. Sha continue, your rants can't stop islam from growing and it'll get to every household and there's nothing you can do about it!

You can't even give a name ....even in my own whole village at nnewi I haven't seen any Igbo Muslim

Maybe these your Muslim are facing extinction or endangered

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2016
If you can tell me we have judaist Igbo I will agree because Igbo have Jewish leaning but Muslim Igbo I laugh

Where will they even practise their allaa akunba seff
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 05, 2016
christopher123:

True they conversation in droves but I haven't seen any and I am talking from experience or are these Igbo Muslim hiding ?

Lol
Tete a tete bro

One thing you should know is that Islam is the worst thing that has happened to the world ...the average Igbo or Anambra man detest Muslim ..we have Igbo practising Judaism ,Christianity and traditional religion and we don't have problem with that ...but Islam isn't a way

In short I am waiting for the day we will see an Igbo Muslim ...I haven't seen and when they tel me that Igbo is converting to Muslim I just laugh I am in my mid 30s born raised in East and yet I haven't seen

Pls show me those Igbo Muslim ...let me gave thoer contact

Ok...they are no igbo Muslims if that will make you sleep well.
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ok...they are no igbo Muslims if that will make you sleep well.

Muslim mind is a niche market that is waiting to be explored ....Igbo man can satisfy that market and tell you he is a Muslim but give him the business

I have never seen any Igbo that is doing ablution in my place in Anambra ...take it or leave it

If making Muslim feel that I am a Muslim so they can allow me supy them hardware's I will gladly do that ..business must be done but that doesn't make me a Muslim I am just a businessman

That's Igbo for you ...bring the money ..I can answer suilaman.... I like that name

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Demmzy15(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2016
christopher123:

You can't even give a name ....even in my own whole village at nnewi I haven't seen any Igbo Muslim

Maybe these your Muslim are facing extinction or endangeres
What kind of dumb analogy is this? So because you've not seen Ibo Muslims, then it translates that they don't exist? Have seen Arab Christians? The answer is no, but there are over 15million Arab Christians!

Stop playing dumb, I just opened a thread read it up. Islam has been in Ibo land for many years and many are converting! Stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 05, 2016
christopher123:

Muslim mind is a niche market that is waiting to be explored ....Igbo man can satisfy that market and tell you he is a Muslim but give him the business

I have never seen any Igbo that is doing ablution in my place in Anambra ...take it or leave it

If making Muslim feel that I am a Muslim so they can allow me supy them hardware's I will gladly do that ..business must be done but that doesn't make me a Muslim I am just a businessman

That's Igbo for you ...bring the money ..I can answer suilaman.... I like that name

Ehn we don hear you na grin Or are you bored?
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
What kind of dumb analogy is this? So because you've not seen Ibo Muslims, then it translates that they don't exist? Have seen Arab Christians? The answer is no, but there are over 15million Arab Christians!

Stop playing dumb, I just opened a thread read it up. Islam has been in Ibo land for many years and many are converting! Stop deceiving yourselves.

I have been to Arab world I have been to Alexandria and Dubai and I have seen Coptic Christians in Egypt's I have seen Lebanese Christian

I don't know why you won't believe me ....I have not seen any Igbo man doing ablution or doing Islamic prayer ...I was born in IMO and I am from Anambra so I am talking from experience even in my university days also

I repeat even if they are ...it's business process and I like suilaman... Give me the contract and I will answer Muslim name to please you ....bysinessmust be done

Take this or leave it

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ehn we don hear you na grin Or are you bored?

Or are you running away...all I ask is facts

Give me Igbo man that is praying somewhere in Anambra alone ..not mossque...I do go to mosque when I want to transact forex business with ISA so kini big deal

Or why don't you go to interior or Igbo villages and look for Igbo man doing ablution ..you will easily find needle in haystack than seeing one

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 05, 2016
christopher123:

Or are you running away...all I ask is facts

Give me Igbo man that is praying somewhere in Anambra alone ..not mossque...I do go to mosque when I want to transact forex business with ISA so kini big deal

Or why don't you go to interior or Igbo villages and look for Igbo man doing ablution ..you will easily find needle in haystack than seeing one

Guy leave me jhor....i dont take irrational people serious....go find something better do with your self.
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Guy leave me jhor....i dont take irrational people serious....go find something better do with your self.

What is irrationality here . I am waiting for a meeting so I am trying to kill boredom

One thing I notice with Muslims globally they are not rational but emotional ...that's why somebody can bomb himself waiting to catch 72 vurgins and you think an average Igbo man will buy that bullshlt

Haven't you heard about the word Igbo sense before

Igbo have passed that primordial stage

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Demmzy15(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2016
christopher123:

I have been to Arab world I have been to Alexandria and Dubai and I have seen Coptic Christians in Egypt's I have seen Lebanese Christian

OK that's nice, thank God you're not gullible to that extent. But that doesn't mean you're still not gullible!

I don't know why you won't believe me ....I have not seen any Igbo man doing ablution or doing Islamic prayer ...I was born in IMO and I am from Anambra so I am talking from experience even in my university days also

Did i say I don't believe you? I said you not seeing or meeting an Ibo Muslim personally doesn't mean they don't exist. I've met many of them, the first time I met an Ibo Muslim was in 2011 when I went for an Islamic Ramadan camp. I met this guy who was born a Muslim, which means he's parents are Muslims. He's from Imo state and his name is Abdul-Jabbar Obiagwu(no sure of the spelling). Right here in school we have some with names like Diana, Umar Williams, etc!

I repeat even if they are ...it's business process and I like suilaman... Give me the contract and I will answer Muslim name to please you ....bysinessmust be done

Hahaha!!! There you go again, a Ibo Muslim scholar or Sheikh converted when he was just 12years old, was it about money? Many of this Ibo Muslim converts have opened Islamic schools with thousands of Ibo students and teachers, dey there dey dull yourself!

Take this or leave it

I'm leaving it, Ibo Muslims are out there and their populations are increasing everyday! Take this or leave it!
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Demmzy15(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2016
christopher123:

What is irrationality here . I am waiting for a meeting so I am trying to kill boredom

One thing I notice with Muslims globally they are not rational but emotional ...that's why somebody can bomb himself waiting to catch 72 vurgins and you think an average Igbo man will buy that bullshlt

Haven't you heard about the word Igbo sense before

Igbo have passed that primordial stage
Rhetorics of a frustrated man, firstly 72 virgins is not in Islam, continue believing in fairly tales. I can see there's no difference between you and most of this terrorists, Ibos are converting in droves into Islam. I know that enough can cause an heartattack, but manage and leave with it.

The same Christianity came into Igboland and the people opposed it in which they later accepted in mass, it's the same way Islam came and it's being rejected but now accepted! Allaah u Akbar! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
Rhetorics of a frustrated man, firstly 72 virgins is not in Islam, continue believing in fairly tales. I can see there's no difference between you and most of this terrorists, Ibos are converting in droves into Islam. I know that enough can cause an heartattack, but manage and leave with it.

The same Christianity came into Igboland and the people opposed it in which they later accepted in mass, it's the same way Islam came and it's being rejected but now accepted! Allaah u Akbar! tongue

Go and tell that virgin isn't in Islam to monkeys not me

(QURAN 37:40-4 : "In the Gardens of Paradise, Facing one another on thrones, Round them will be passed a cup of pure wine; White, delicious to the drinkers, Neither they will have any kind of hurt, abdominal pain, headache, or sin, nor will they suffer intoxication from it. And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances, with wide and beautiful eyes."

(QURAN 44:51-55): "Verily! The righteous will be in Paradise. Among Gardens and Springs; Dressed in fine silk and also in thick silk, facing each other, and We shall marry them to Houris with wide, lovely eyes."

(QURAN 52: 17-20): "Verily, for those who fear Allah there will be Gardens in Paradise, filled with Delight. Enjoying in that which their Lord has bestowed on them, and the fact that their Lord saved them from the torment of the blazing Fire. The Lord will say: ‘Eat and drink with happiness because of what you used to do’. They will recline with ease on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Houris with wide lovely eyes."

(QURAN 55:54-59): "Reclining upon the couches lined with silk brocade, and the fruits of the Gardens will be near at hand. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Wherein will be those houris, restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? In beauty they are like rubies and coral. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?"

(QURAN 55:70-77): "Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?"

(QURAN 56:37-40): "...We created the houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand…."

(QURAN 78:31-34): "As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph....
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2016
Demmzy15:

OK that's nice, thank God you're not gullible to that extent. But that doesn't mean you're still not gullible!

Did i say I don't believe you? I said you not seeing or meeting an Ibo Muslim personally doesn't mean they don't exist. I've met many of them, the first time I met an Ibo Muslim was in 2011 when I went for an Islamic Ramadan camp. I met this guy who was born a Muslim, which means he's parents are Muslims. He's from Imo state and his name is Abdul-Jabbar Obiagwu(no sure of the spelling). Right here in school we have some with names like Diana, Umar Williams, etc!

Hahaha!!! There you go again, a Ibo Muslim scholar or Sheikh converted when he was just 12years old, was it about money? Many of this Ibo Muslim converts have opened Islamic schools with thousands of Ibo students and teachers, dey there dey dull yourself!

I'm leaving it, Ibo Muslims are out there and their populations are increasing everyday! Take this or leave it!

ThoseThose your IG Muslim are business men that capitalised on the availability of niche market which the Islam mind offers we have seen Arthur nzeribe capture that market and even rochas when he was in JOS

So ain't no big deal

My name is suilaman ..can you give me a gold mining license in Kano ? I will bear suilaman ibn chukwudi okoro to please you. It's a key to such a market because I understand that Islam is a restricted market just like it is in Nairaland

Don't worry call me suilaman ibn chukwudi okoro..if that will make you happy and glad..but give me the deal biko

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2016
Demmzy15:

Oga save your preaching ..the PR of islam isn't what any Igbo man want ...we have seen the good works of Islam in the world ..we have seen them in Iraq,Iran,Libya, Palestine ,Pakistan , Maiduguri, Boko Haram, Afghanistan ,Isis and so much ..thank you for the advice ..Islam is great and we Igbo want to be small we don't want to be great like Islam

Thanks so much bro

Thank

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2016
Why would IGBO love to be associated with a religion of Peace with report like this:Jihad Report

Last 30 Days

Attacks 161
Killed 1200
Injured 1879
Suicide Blasts 28
Countries 20

During this time period, there were 161 Islamic attacks in 20 countries, in which 1200 people were killed and 1879 injured.

Date Country City Killed Injured Description
2016.05.05 Syria Homs 12 45 A dozen people are modularized by a pair of Fedayeen suicide bombers.
2016.05.05 Turkey Kilis 1 8 A 5-year-old girl bleeds to death following an ISIS rocket attack on her neighborhood.
2016.05.04 Syria Khween 15 0 Four children are among fifteen civilians murdered by Jabhat al-Nusra.
2016.05.03 DRC Beni 17 0 ADF Islamists hack and slash seventeen villagers to death in their own homes.
2016.05.02 Iraq Baghdad 18 45 Eighteen Shiite pilgrims are reduced to pulp by a Sunni car bomb.
2016.05.02 Iraq Mosul 4 0 Four young Yazidi women are dragged to the public square and shot in the head for trying to escape sex slavery.
2016.05.01 Turkey Gaziantep 2 23 An ISIS suicide car bombers detonates at a police station, killing two officers.
2016.05.01 Iraq Samawa 38 86 Several children are among over three dozen dead when two suicide car bomb blasts go off in different areas.
2016.04.30 Iraq Dora 23 48 A Sunni suicide bomber sends two dozen Shiite pilgrims straight to Allah.
2016.04.30 Pakistan Oghi 1 0 A woman is honor killed by her family over a sexual affair.
2016.04.30 Bangladesh Gopalpur 1 0 A Hindu tailor is hacked to death for 'slurring the Prophet'.
2016.04.29 Iraq Baiji 11 12 Four suicide car bombers kill eleven Iraqis.
2016.04.29 Iraq Makhoul 3 2 Three local cops are taken out by an ISIS suicide bomber.
2016.04.29 Syria Aleppo 15 30 At least fifteen worshippers are killed when Sunnis shell a rival mosque during Friday prayers.
2016.04.29 Dagestan Shamil 1 0 A retired man is murdered by suspected Islamists.
2016.04.28 Syria Manbij 2 0 Two young men are beheaded by ISIS.
2016.04.28 Syria Aleppo 6 43 Terrorists shell an Armenian district, killing six residents.
2016.04.28 Thailand Yala 1 5 A Muslim bomb targeting military engineers on a humanitarian mission leaves one dead.
2016.04.28 Iraq Tuz Khurmatu 1 0 A Shiite militia sniper picks off a teenager from a distance.
2016.04.28 Afghanistan Herat 1 1 Suspected Taliban shoot a man to death and wound his 7-year-old son.
2016.04.28 Pakistan Fareed 1 0 A teenage girl is beaten and then stabbed to death after disregarding her conservative brother's instructions not to talk to boys.
2016.04.28 Afghanistan Laghman 5 3 The Taliban kill five local cops in two separate terror attacks.
2016.04.27 Afghanistan Mehtarlam 3 0 A police officer turns fundamentalist and shoot three others in the back.
2016.04.27 Iraq Mosul 28 0 Twenty-eight civilians are executed for trying to flee the caliphate.
2016.04.27 Iraq Mahmoudiya 2 7 Two patrons are laid out by a Mujahideen bomb blast at a popular market.
2016.04.27 Pakistan Shopian 1 0 Islamic militants gun down a shopkeeper.
2016.04.27 Pakistan Pir Mahal 1 0 A Christian boy is lynched for flirting with a Muslim girl.
2016.04.27 Egypt al-Arish 3 8 Three local cops are brought down by an al-Qaeda affiliate.
2016.04.27 Syria Aziziye 4 25 Four innocents lose their lives to Sunni shrapnel.
2016.04.26 Philippines Jolo 1 0 The severed head of a Canadian retiree is found seven months after his capture by Abu Sayyaf.
2016.04.26 Syria al-Zahra 19 120 Sunni hardliners pour rocket fire into a small town, killing at least sixteen civilians - including children.
2016.04.26 Somalia Baidoa 8 13 Islamists fire an RPG into a government convoy, killing eight occupants.
2016.04.26 Iraq Faysaliya 7 0 Seven civilians are reportedly drowned in metal cages by a Sharia court.
2016.04.25 Iraq Salahiya 3 0 Three women are executed for refusing to blow themselves up at a refugee camp.
2016.04.25 Iraq Tahrir 7 0 A family of seven, including two women and a 6-year-old, are pulled from their home and shot in the head by Islamic State loyalists.
2016.04.25 Iraq Mosul 4 0 Four young people are arrested at a university and then burned alive by caliphate members.
2016.04.25 Bangladesh Kashimpur 1 0 A man is shot in front of a pharmacy at close range by Islamic militants.
2016.04.25 Nigeria Enugu 48 60 Forty-eight people are reported dead after Muslim terrorists attack their village, hacking, shooting, and burning their homes and church.
2016.04.25 Iraq Baghdad 7 32 An ISIS suicide bomber massacres seven people in a shopping district.
2016.04.25 Syria Aleppo 2 6 Two civilians are reduced to rubble by a Sunni rocket attack on a café district.
2016.04.25 Thailand Yala 2 Two rubber traders are gunned down by Muslim terrorists.
2016.04.25 Iraq Baghdad 11 39 Eleven people standing outside a cinema in a Shiite district are eliminated by Sunni extremists.
2016.04.25 Thailand Narathiwat 1 11 A 33-year-old dies from wounds following a Muslim bomb blast.
2016.04.25 Syria Sayyida Zeinab 6 42 A car bomb strikes a Shiite mosque, killing six bystanders.
2016.04.25 Bangladesh Dhaka 2 0 A gay rights magazine editor is stabbed to death along with a companion by five men shouting praises to Allah.
2016.04.24 Iraq Roufa 6 8 Six Iraqis are laid out by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2016.04.24 Iraq Baghdad 2 2 Suicide bombers kill two guards outside a rival mosque.
2016.04.24 Turkey Kilis 2 26 Two civilians are torn to shreds by an ISIS rocket.
2016.04.24 Syria Aleppo 11 0 al-Qaeda linked militant send mortars into a residential neighborhood, killing eleven.
2016.04.24 Afghanistan Helmand 2 2 Two lives are extinguished by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2016.04.24 Yemen Mukalla 7 14 Seven security personnel are blown up by al-Qaeda bombers.
2016.04.24 Nigeria Alau 30 0 Thirty herdsmen and their families are massacred by Boko Haram.
2016.04.24 Thailand Yala 1 0 Muslim 'insurgents' gun down a guard at a bank.
2016.04.23 Bangladesh Tungipara 1 0 A 75-year-old Hindu is stabbed to death over his religion by a young Muslim.
2016.04.23 Iraq Mosul 2 0 Two women are dragged to a market and executed by ISIS.
2016.04.23 Iraq Garma 4 15 Four locals are blown to bits by a Fedayeen suicide car bomber.
2016.04.23 Syria Idlib 4 3 A Fedayeen suicide bomber murders four rivals.
2016.04.23 Bangladesh Rajshahi 1 0 An 'atheist' professor is hacked to death by Islamists.
2016.04.23 Iraq Baghdad 10 28 A suicide car bomber successfully kills ten Iraqis.
2016.04.23 Libya Brega 1 7 A guard at an oil plant is gunned down by ISIS.
2016.04.23 Syria Damascus 1 1 A woman bleeds out following a Sunni mortar attack on a refugee camp.
2016.04.23 Iraq Baghdad 4 8 A Shahid suicide bomber snuffs out four souls in a suburb.
2016.04.22 Iraq Mosul 161 0 One-hundred and sixty-one more Yazidi women and girls than previously reported are executed for refusing sex slavery.
2016.04.22 Pakistan Pir Baba 1 0 A Sikh activist is assassinated by Islamists.
2016.04.22 Iraq Dukok 3 0 Three Yazidi sex slaves are killed trying to flee captivity.
2016.04.22 Syria Raqqa 1 0 A magician is beheaded by the Islamic State.
2016.04.22 Iraq Abu Ghraib 2 9 Islamist bombers murder two people.
2016.04.22 Iraq Baghdad 9 25 At least nine worshippers at a Shiite mosque are blown to bits by a Sunni suicide bomber.
2016.04.22 Syria Raqqa 1 0 Video shows fundamentalists beheading a man with a necklace bomb.
2016.04.22 Turkey Kilis 4 0 An ISIS rocket claims the lives of four people, including a 14-year-old boy.
2016.04.21 Iraq Ramadi 6 0 ISIS members booby-trap the homes of civilians, killing six.
2016.04.21 Afghanistan Kunar 2 4 Two local cops are murdered by Taliban bombers.
2016.04.21 Nigeria Banki 7 9 Two women and their babies are among seven people exterminated by two suicide bombers at a refugee camp.
2016.04.21 Iraq Madain 2 8 Two people at a café lose their lives to Mujahid bombers.
2016.04.21 Iraq Baghdad 6 20 A half-dozen Iraqis are shot or blown up in a series of attacks by Muslim terrorists.
2016.04.21 Somalia Baay 6 0 al-Shabaab bombers take out six AU peacekeepers.
2016.04.20 Iraq Baghdad 2 8 Jihadis bomb a popular market, killing two patrons.
2016.04.20 Nigeria Zango 11 6 Boko Haram gunmen fire into a village, then at fleeing residents, taking out eleven.
2016.04.20 Iraq Nineveh 14 0 Seven employees at a police station and seven more at a market are executed by caliphate members.
2016.04.20 Iraq Mosul 5 0 Sharia proponents throw five accused homosexuals to their deaths from the roof of a building.
2016.04.20 Pakistan Orangi 7 0 Islamic militants brutally murder seven guards for an polio vaccination team.
2016.04.20 Syria Yarmouk 20 0 Twenty Palestinians at a refugee camp are reportedly beheaded by ISIS.
2016.04.20 Syria Aleppo 1 2 Sunni snipers pick off a Shiite woman.
2016.04.20 Thailand Songkhla 1 11 A 62-year-old is killed, and an 11-year-old boy is among the injured, when Muslim militants set off a bomb at a grocery.
2016.04.20 Egypt Sinai 6 12 Beit Ansar al-Maqdis members fire a missile at a police convoy, killing six officers.
2016.04.20 Iraq Ramadi 40 0 Women and children are among forty victims of Islamic State execution found in a mass grave.
2016.04.20 Iraq Hawija 2 1 An 11-year-old girl is among two Yazidi girls killed while trying to escape caliphate sex slavery.
2016.04.19 Iraq Makhmour 13 18 Thirteen Kurds are killed following an ISIS chemical attack.
2016.04.19 Afghanistan Kabul 64 347 Over sixty are killed when religious extremists stage a massive attack on a government building that begins with a suicide bombing.
2016.04.19 Pakistan Mardan 1 23 A Shahid suicide bomber takes out one person at a tax office.
2016.04.19 Egypt Sheikh Zuweid 3 8 Fundamentalists exterminate three local cops with an RPG.
2016.04.19 Thailand Songkhla 1 11 A child is among the casualties of an Islamic 'separatist' bomb blast outside a grocery store.
2016.04.19 Iraq Baghdad 2 5 Jihadis set off a bomb outside a row of shops, killing two passersby.
2016.04.19 Pakistan Dhok Lona 4 0 A conservative Muslims shoots his own daughter and three other family members to death in an honor killing.
2016.04.18 Israel Jerusalem 0 21 An Hamas suicide bomber detonates on a passenger bus.
2016.04.18 Somalia Mogadishu 4 0 An Islamist shooting and suicide blast leaves four civilians dead.
2016.04.18 Egypt al-Arish 2 11 Religious radicals murder two civilians with a roadside bomb.
2016.04.18 Iraq Abu Karma 1 5 A boy on a farm is disassembled by a terrorist mortar shell.
2016.04.18 Syria Kefraya 3 5 An ISIS rocket ends the lives of three children.
2016.04.18 Syria Hama 2 3 Two civilians bleed to death after their neighborhood is hit with a Sunni rocket attack.
2016.04.18 Turkey Kilis 4 6 Three children are among four people cut to ribbons by ISIS shrapnel.
2016.04.17 Iraq Mosul 2 0 A photojournalist and his brother are pulled from their home and executed by the Islamic State.
2016.04.17 Pakistan Zakha Khel 1 0 A guard is killed when a suicide bomber tries to enter a bazaar.
2016.04.17 Yemen Aden 4 2 A Fedayeen suicide bomber kills four people at a checkpoint.
2016.04.17 Somalia Mogadishu 1 1 Suspected al-Shabaab gun down a cleaning woman outside the UN headquarters.
2016.04.17 Syria Raqqa 1 0 A man is beheaded and crucified by the Islamic State.
2016.04.16 Germany Essen 0 3 ISIS-inspired teens bomb a Sikh wedding.
2016.04.16 Iraq Kirkuk 1 0 An imam at a mosque is assassinated by Religion of Peace rivals.
2016.04.16 Bahrain Karbabad 1 2 Shiite radicals are suspected of burning a police officer alive.
2016.04.16 Iraq Tarmiya 2 4 Two Iraqis are murdered by Mujahideen bombers.
2016.04.15 Libya Benghazi 2 3 An ISIS car bomb near a cemetery leaves two dead.
2016.04.15 Syria Raqqa 1 0 A man is beheaded for alleged 'sorcery'.
2016.04.15 Libya Benghazi 6 25 Six Libyans are taken out by a suicide bomber at a cement factory.
2016.04.14 Afghanistan Takhar 8 0 Taliban ambush and murder eight local security personnel.
2016.04.14 Iraq Mahmoudiya 2 7 Two people at a market are sectionalized by a Mujahideen bomb blast.
2016.04.13 Libya Misrata 1 4 A security guard is killed during an ISIS drive-by.
2016.04.13 Turkey Kilis 2 8 Two lives are cut short by an ISIS rocket attack on a small town.
2016.04.12 Mali Tessalit 3 1 Three French peacekeepers are reduced to pulp by an Islamist landmine.
2016.04.12 Yemen Aden 5 7 A Shahid suicide bomber sends five other souls to Allah.
2016.04.12 Iraq Madain 3 5 Three people are torn limb from limb by a Jihadi bomb blast.
2016.04.12 Turkey Gaziantep 1 0 A journalist dies after being shot in the head by Islamists.
2016.04.12 Iraq Mosul 1 0 Caliphate members execute a university student in front of his home.
2016.04.12 Iraq Mosul 3 0 Three women at a market are forced to their knees and shot in the head by the Islamic State.
2016.04.12 Pakistan Sabzi Mandi 1 2 Taliban militants kill a government employee in a targeted attack.
2016.04.12 Libya Bani Waleed 7 2 Seven others die after an attack by ISIS gunmen.
2016.04.12 Philippines Butig 2 4 Two sawmill workers are beheaded by Muslim extremists.
2016.04.12 Thailand Mae Lan 3 0 A Buddhist monk is among three Thais murdered by Muslim terrorists.
2016.04.11 Turkey Kilis 1 11 A 74-year-old man dies from injuries suffered from ISIS rocket shrapnel.
2016.04.11 Thailand Songkla 2 8 A 4-year-old boy is among two killed when Muslim terrorists bomb a train station.
2016.04.11 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A secular-leaning party activist is assassinate in a tea room by suspected fundamentalists.
2016.04.11 Afghanistan Wesh 7 0 A Taliban in police uniform murders seven border guards.
2016.04.11 Afghanistan Kabul 14 38 A suicide bomber on a motorcycle slaughters fourteen people.
2016.04.11 Somalia Mogadishu 5 7 Children are among those killed by an al-Shabaab bomb blast outside a restaurant.
2016.04.11 Nigeria Gashak 44 0 Fulani terrorists invade two villages and massacre over forty residents.
2016.04.10 Iraq Zab 6 4 ISIS landmines take out a half dozen civilians.
2016.04.10 Syria Azaz 20 0 Twenty civilians are reported killed when ISIS members assault several small towns.
2016.04.10 Iraq Hit 6 12 An Islamic State suicide bomber targets fleeing families, killing six members.
2016.04.10 Nigeria Abraka 1 0 A 52-year-old university staffer is shot twice in the head by militant Muslims.
2016.04.09 Iraq Baghdad 2 8 Jihadis bomb a popular market, killing two patrons.
2016.04.09 Iraq Albu Bali 4 10 A suicide car bomber takes out four Iraqis.
2016.04.09 Iraq Madain 4 18 Mujahid bombers murder four young people at a soccer match.
2016.04.09 Philippines Basilan 18 53 Abu Sayyaf ambush and kill eighteen local security personnel, some of which are beheaded.
2016.04.09 Philippines Bula 1 0 Ansar al Khilafah members behead a 43-year-old non-Muslim.
2016.04.09 Yemen Ahwar 19 0 Nineteen local soldiers are ambushed, captured and beheaded by al-Qaeda.
2016.04.09 Somalia Mogadishu 6 5 A Fedayeen suicide car bomber rams a busy restaurant, taking out six bystanders.
2016.04.09 Syria Damascus 4 0 Four cement workers are murdered on account of their being members of the Druze religious minority.
2016.04.09 Syria Darb Hassan 6 3 A half-dozen children are disassembled by an ISIS landmine.
2016.04.08 Somalia Hamar Weyne 3 10 Islamists send mortars into a seaside district, killing three residents.
2016.04.08 Pakistan Karachi 3 0 Three Shiites are gunned down by Sunnis after Friday prayers, including a father and son.
2016.04.07 Iraq Abu Ghraib 2 8 Two people are killed when Mujahideen set off a bomb blast near a market.
2016.04.07 Egypt Sheikh Zuweid 4 14 A woman is among four people laid out by Islamic bombers.
2016.04.07 Syria Aleppo 23 100 ISIS sends shells containing chemical agents into a residential neighborhood, choking two dozen residents to death.
2016.04.07 Syria Raqqa 2 0 A video shows a gay man thrown to his death and stoned, while another is beheaded.
2016.04.07 Egypt al-Arish 3 1 Terrorists murder three young police recruits with a roadside bomb.
2016.04.07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Islamic terrorists shoot a 31-year-old man to death.
2016.04.07 Nigeria Gurum 20 0 At least twenty innocents are slaughtered when Boko Haram members burn their village.
2016.04.06 Afghanistan Andar 1 9 A civilian bleeds out after the Taliban spray a vehicle with bullets.
2016.04.06 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 Two villagers are machine-gunned in their pick-up truck by Muslim terrorists.
2016.04.06 Iraq Fallujah 15 0 The caliphate burns fifteen civilians alive for trying to flee.
2016.04.06 Syria Aleppo 18 70 A pregnant woman and three children are among over a dozen left dead after terrorists fire rockets into a Kurdish neighborhood.
2016.04.06 Bangladesh Dhaka 1 0 A secular student activist is hacked to death at a university by three devotees chanting praises to Allah.
2016.04.06 Niger Diffa 3 3 Three civilians are reduced to disparate parts by two Fedayeen suicide bombers.
2016.04.06 Pakistan Wandala 1 1 A Muslim gang slits the throat of a disabled Christian for trying to defend members of his community.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2016
Igbo have relationship with Jews and this is historical and cultural so it will be a travesty for Igbo to accept Islam ..we are even thinking of going back to our original religion which is judaism as our eri practises

We are OK with judeo Christian believe we don't want to confuse it with Islam

Thank you my Muslim friends ..keep your Islam

We have seen the good Islam had done

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by analice107: 12:22pm On May 06, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Why is christianity not the dominant religion in the north...
Sweetie, the Muslims would have allowed the Christians to just go ahead and worship their God without being murdered in the North. From the inception of this country's existence as a Nation, Muslims have been slaughtering Christians. Dem for allow us just like we dey allow them for here, make we see if Muslim for continue to exist for North.
They should stop killing Christians and let us count.

Do you wonder why they don't allow religion to be countered during census? They know the truth and are scared for their children to realize that its just propaganda they have been using to lie about Muslim's population.
You should wonder why there are still so many Christians in the North even with the high rate of slaughter every year.
Here in the ss and se, we dont talk to them, they come and go as they like, yet how many of us are Christian converts to Islam?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by analice107: 12:30pm On May 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin Allaah u Akbar, Islam in the se and ss is increasing. Not long ago, some 114 ijaw embraced Islam. In school we have calabar Muslims, their names are like Umar Williams, Diana, etc. They're all full blooded Muslims, just watch how things would continue to unfold!

Ibo Muslims are also increasing, i've met with them personally, all you can do is to wail and cry! grin tongue
See this one. Maybe you should post pictures of this Ijaw students. remember we know how the Hausa's look like. Slave of a lying god.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by mustymatic(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2016
analice107:

See this one. Maybe you should post pictures of this Ijaw students. remember we know how the Hausa's look like. Slave of a lying god.
From your dumb conclusion... only Hausa are muslims
Wow
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by analice107: 12:51pm On May 06, 2016
Annunaki:

If I am offered 72 virgins, I won't mind bombing demmzy15, lexiconkabir, rilwayne001 and other fake muslims on this forum. gringringrin
You need the strenght of 30 men like Our holy prophet muhammed to do the first round of disvirgining the 72 Virgins, by the time you are done, you would think now is the time to go smoothly and enjoy, then you discovered they are turned to virgins, and all over again you start the work of disvirginning from the beginning. Then your deek will fracture in the process. i hear its very painful, so be careful.
Then you would know you killed Demmzy and lexiconkabir for nothing. Instead of sexual bliss, you will be under pressure from allah to keep disvirginning these wide eyed, full breasted ferries.
Ah, what kind of punishment be this nah?
You go dey cry on top of the virgin "When dem tell me say i go get virgins, i been think say, when i don disvirgin, i go enjoy ooo, dem no tell me say, na only disvirginning i go dey do, no enjoyment oooo. uawaaaaaaaaa" allah lied to me ooo uuuaawaaaaaa.
Remember Doctor no dey allahs heaven ooo. so if your deek break, na you sabi.
O wait!!!! make sure to call muhammed to give you lessons

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by analice107: 1:01pm On May 06, 2016
mustymatic:

From your dumb conclusion... only Hausa are muslims
Wow
I have one thing to say to you. To challenge us indeed, when you go to your Mosques challenge you Imams to stop the killings of Christians. just let everyone be allowed to be what ever they want to be, you will be surprised how many notable Muslims in the North will declare for Christianity. You will be surprised how many Emires will loosen their head tie and wear normal clothes.
Even you talking, you will convert, here you are putting a bold face fearing Apostasy law.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by analice107: 1:29pm On May 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Sometimes I wonder how foolish your children would be since you - their father - is a pathetic feather head clown grin grin

I can't just imagine.
What can't you imagine?
Is it the fact that the same thought of 72 virgins kept Muhammad's deek at attention when he died? He didnt want to waste one second, immediately he died here, he will appear over there and will pounced on the first virgin he saw before his main allocation will come.
while alive he married 13 wives and uncountable sex slaves, Yet his imagination of virgins with wide eyes, full breast, whom if a man were to have sex with them in this life, the man would faint, made him eat poisoned mutton even though he knew it was poisoned, just to hurry along and claim his own share of virgin.
stop imagining its real.
Anunaki, will Muhammed share the same number of virgins with Rilwayne them? i doubt ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2016
I shut them up with facts ...they have taken off with their tails in between their legs

Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by mustymatic(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2016
analice107:

I have one thing to say to you. To challenge us indeed, when you go to your Mosques challenge you Imams to stop the killings of Christians. just let everyone be allowed to be what ever they want to be, you will be surprised how many notable Muslims in the North will declare for Christianity. You will be surprised how many Emires will loosen their head tie and wear normal clothes.
Even you talking, you will convert, here you are putting a bold face fearing Apostasy law.
You are a big fool....the internet has ruined you. Bigot, as usual angry
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by analice107: 3:30pm On May 06, 2016
mustymatic:

You are a big fool....the internet has ruined you. Bigot, as usual angry
When you call me fool i wonder if you dont remember am not an atheist.
I only said, Muslims should stop killing Christians, remove apostasy law then lets sit and watch events play out. Mallams will so cry at how much miscarriage their mosques will experience. Una no dey fear, remove the law.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Demmzy15(m): 4:29pm On May 06, 2016
analice107:

Are you serious? So you want me to post the pictures of my Muslim brothers and sisters on a forum, so as you can curse and abuse them? You think because they're Muslims, then they don't have privacy again? Oh, i've forgotten, a Tranny like you doesn't have shame! Let's do like this, you christians say 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity each year, please post all their pictures!
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Demmzy15(m): 4:33pm On May 06, 2016
christopher123:

Oga save your preaching ..the PR of islam isn't what any Igbo man want ...we have seen the good works of Islam in the world ..we have seen them in Iraq,Iran,Libya, Palestine ,Pakistan , Maiduguri, Boko Haram, Afghanistan ,Isis and so much ..thank you for the advice ..Islam is great and we Igbo want to be small we don't want to be great like Islam

Thanks so much bro

Thank
Enough of the argument, the final note is Islam is a religion of truth(check my signature). It's gaining foothold in Igbo land, sooner, Muslims would constitute a large minority there! Just watch and see, anyways, I hope you become Muslim someday. shocked
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Demmzy15(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2016
christopher123:

Go and tell that virgin isn't in Islam to monkeys not me

(QURAN 37:40-4 : "In the Gardens of Paradise, Facing one another on thrones, Round them will be passed a cup of pure wine; White, delicious to the drinkers, Neither they will have any kind of hurt, abdominal pain, headache, or sin, nor will they suffer intoxication from it. And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances, with wide and beautiful eyes."

(QURAN 44:51-55): "Verily! The righteous will be in Paradise. Among Gardens and Springs; Dressed in fine silk and also in thick silk, facing each other, and We shall marry them to Houris with wide, lovely eyes."

(QURAN 52: 17-20): "Verily, for those who fear Allah there will be Gardens in Paradise, filled with Delight. Enjoying in that which their Lord has bestowed on them, and the fact that their Lord saved them from the torment of the blazing Fire. The Lord will say: ‘Eat and drink with happiness because of what you used to do’. They will recline with ease on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Houris with wide lovely eyes."

(QURAN 55:54-59): "Reclining upon the couches lined with silk brocade, and the fruits of the Gardens will be near at hand. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Wherein will be those houris, restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? In beauty they are like rubies and coral. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?"

(QURAN 55:70-77): "Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?"

(QURAN 56:37-40): "...We created the houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand…."

(QURAN 78:31-34): "As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph....
You said 72 virgins, give me a quote of 72 virgins. All the verse you mentioned has nothing to do with 72 virgins, I'm waiting!
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
You said 72 virgins, give me a quote of 72 virgins. All the verse you mentioned has nothing to do with 72 virgins, I'm waiting!

‘[There is] a palace of pearls in Paradise and in it seventy courts of ruby... And in each court [there are] seventy houses of green emerald stone. In every house, seventy beds. On every bed, seventy mattresses of every color and on every mattress a woman.’ (Hadith)

hadith again

again sir...

'The smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode where there are eighty thousand servants and seventy-two Houri, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine and ruby, as wide as the distance from al-Jabiyyah to San’a.

/Hadith/
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
Enough of the argument, the final note is Islam is a religion of truth(check my signature). It's gaining foothold in Igbo land, sooner, Muslims would constitute a large minority there! Just watch and see, anyways, I hope you become Muslim someday. shocked

Religion of truth...do you want me to show you the opposite of your truth

Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Bukhari (49:857)

Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them. There are two forms:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.

Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.

Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.

I am not the one that wrote it

John 8:32
And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Proverbs 6:16-19 ESV

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Proverbs 13:5 ESV

The righteous hates falsehood, but the wicked brings shame and disgrace.

James 1:19

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;

God bless you...we have seen the truth
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Demmzy15(m): 4:57pm On May 06, 2016
christopher123:

‘[There is] a palace of pearls in Paradise and in it seventy courts of ruby... And in each court [there are] seventy houses of green emerald stone. In every house, seventy beds. On every bed, seventy mattresses of every color and on every mattress a woman.’ (Hadith)

lol
abi una no dey believe hadith again
You see the problem bro, this is exactly what extremists do. They accept things like robots as long as you claim it's from the Prophet Muhammad(saw) even though it's a lie. The hadith above doesn't have a reference, page number, etc. So how can I verify? we have six main collections of hadith(Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Nisa'i, Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah) and some others.

Please give me reliable reference of 72 virgins and make sure it's Authentic ie can be traced back to the Prophet Muhammad(SAW), if you can't, then I'm afraid I can't take you seriously. I hope you become a Muslim someday!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Announces The Arrival Of A Brand New Church Aircraft / Enlightened Ones. Lets Hear Your Difference Between Satan And Lucifer / 10 Things You Should Know About Arrested Pastor, Sign Fireman (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.