Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Is It A Sin To Steal Ones Parents Money? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Sin To Steal Ones Parents Money? (1202 Views)

Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones / Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response / Smart Mum Spoiled Her Daughter's Plan To Steal Meat (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Steal Ones Parents Money? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 04, 2016
Yeah! Stealing generally is a sin no doubt but there are some stealing i termed 'neccessary stealing'. like stealing of ones parent money when condition warrant it. But i want basic clarification and evidences relating to both the Quranic and bible verses concerning this matter. I want everyones view on this matter.

So, Stealing ones parent money when deemed neccessary, is it forbidden or acceptable.
Re: Is It A Sin To Steal Ones Parents Money? by Aremu01(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2016
My brother stealing is stealing. God will not change His standard
Re: Is It A Sin To Steal Ones Parents Money? by crackhaus: 6:47pm On May 04, 2016
Why not just kill them and inherit all their money...

'Necessary Killing'.
Re: Is It A Sin To Steal Ones Parents Money? by donmoz(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2016
Lol...bro u just want start tread but ran out of ideas abi...because even u. Kwn d ansa because u keep repeating stealing so wetin u want hear abeg
Re: Is It A Sin To Steal Ones Parents Money? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 04, 2016
crackhaus:
Why not just kill them and inherit all their money...

'Necessary Killing'.

oya swear say u never steal ur.mama money before...it something we guys of nowadays see as normal...im trying not to be biased by my own statement...my thought is still somehow equivocal so im just considering the two sides of the coin......and again, you are not a saint so stop behaving like a good guy
Re: Is It A Sin To Steal Ones Parents Money? by Pheals(f): 7:03pm On May 04, 2016
If you love yr parent u won't steal from them !! ..u hate them ! ...
.if you grow up ,u will know the purpose y they are working
Re: Is It A Sin To Steal Ones Parents Money? by datGuyJoo: 7:05pm On May 04, 2016
Answer to your question? = stealing from your parents is bad.
is stealing bad? = Yes
Does it matter who you steal from? = No
Even if you steal from a crook? = Yes
Even if you are starving and have no choice? = yes

Question to you to: can you live with yourself after?

Now why would stealing from your parents be good? please explain as I would like to hear your rationale ?

Sin on the other hand is subjective and I try not to get into religious debates as it's rankly dumb. If you know right from wrong, religion is not needed to make you feel better. If saying 20 hail marys and praying for forgiveness of your sins makes you feel better then chances of you sinning again shoots up.

(1) (Reply)

5kva Intelligent Inverter Plus 50ahms Fast Charger For Sale At A Give Away! / Can I Demolish Our Family House In The Village And Build New One / What Do You Think Is More Painful - To Lose Mother Or Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.