Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This (939 Views)

Guys, How Will Y'all Handle Such A Tempting Situation?(pics) / Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This? / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This by osesology(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2016
I want to use this medium to alert all residence living in benin city or if you have a relation living in benin city, pls you all should be vigillant cos some jobless folks, night crawlers are beginning to steal even heavy duty generators from inside people's compounds, whether the compound is fenced or not.

I happen to run a part time job at a hotel along airport road, here in benin. I woke up this morning to see our generator (pictured below) lying against the fence. Apparently, they where trying to pull it up over the lower part of the fence, but gave up after much effort (or probably they heard some noise inside and ran, leaving it against the fence wall.

As I was trying to narate the situation with our neighbours, another neighbour of mine, whose house shares the same fence with our own started screaming that his own generator has been stolen. Note this, his own gen is twice bigger than this one pictured below. Mostly those living along airport road, pls be vigilant, cos night crawlers are about!

Re: Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:18pm On May 04, 2016
Okay bro, tnx. Wil dfntly let dem knw
Re: Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This by osesology(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2016
This was how they were trying to carry it over the fence.

Re: Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This by iceberylin(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2016
We need to sort out this Electricity failure angry
Re: Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This by ipledge5: 7:38pm On May 04, 2016
Let me take this land
Re: Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This by naijaboiy: 7:38pm On May 04, 2016
So na to dey thief generator be the in-thing now. grin
Re: Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This by JudgementHammer: 7:38pm On May 04, 2016
Nawa o. And no be say dem wan use d gen oh. Na to go sell am
Re: Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This by ronald4ever(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2016
All these hungry thieves, how much will they even sell the gen set? They will go sell it for peanuts and use it to smoke weed or fvck ashawo. Id1ots.
Re: Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This by donbenedict(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2016
People pls try to use chain to lock it up...
Re: Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This by osesology(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
People pls try to use chain to lock it up...
U are right, bro. We actually have two, the other one is bigger and it's in chains. After the idiots brought back their light around 12 midnight, I left it to cool off before rolling it inside, but I forgot and slept off. Na God save me, na three months salary I for take buy that gen for my employer. Lalasticlala, abeg, I want more people to see this. This is getting serious!
Re: Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This by MasterBaiter: 7:49pm On May 04, 2016
This one na small thing
come see as dem dey thief car,lift am over fence dey go for warri.
Re: Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This by donbenedict(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2016
osesology:

U are right, bro. We actually have two, the other one is bigger and it's in chains. After the idiots brought back their light around 12 midnight, I left it to cool off before rolling it inside, but I forgot and slept off. Na God save me, na three months salary I for take buy that gen for my employer. Lalasticlala, abeg, I want more people to see this. This is getting serious!
I swear... trust me they will wait for another time wen everywhere is loose again..
Re: Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This by Akposkool(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2016
Na holy ghost protect your gen so. Even the witches In Benin no fit flu with your gen
Re: Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 04, 2016
naijaboiy:
So na to dey thief generator be the in-thing now. grin
lol naso tinz dey nw o nothing we no go hear 4 this country. Blame buhari grin
Re: Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This by oshe11: 9:26pm On May 04, 2016
dey wanted to service it

BUT TELL UR BOSS TO PAINT THE HOTEL NA
Re: Nairalanders In Benin City, Y'all Need To See This by naijaboiy: 7:08am On May 05, 2016
juhan:
lol naso tinz dey nw o nothing we no go hear 4 this country. Blame buhari grin
I dey tell you! grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Character Traits That Prove You Are Dating A “damaged” Woman / Is This A Bad Habit In A Relationship? / What Should I Do About The Discomfort I Feel Around My Friend's Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.