Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding (2417 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee / Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures / 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by homicsblinks: 7:32pm On May 04, 2016
Getting married to someone in the military in Nigeria is
a very beautiful thing. Firstly, most of them get married
in grand style and the ceremony is always different
from the usual wedding ceremonies in Nigeria.

After attending a couple of weddings in which either of
the couple is an officer in the military system, one may
start to get used to the program and how it is being run.
A military wedding is not what we see every day, yet
one cannot help but admire the couples and the way the
other officers celebrate them.
The allure that comes with walking down the aisle with a
man dressed in military regalia is simply unimaginable.
It is quite impossible for one to attend a military
wedding and not have your heart swell with pride when
you see the couple emerge.
One cannot also overrule the fact that you may go green
with envy or jealousy when you see how cute the
couples are. Even though we know the officer getting
married is most likely to dress in the ceremonial way,
we still look forward to seeing them all the same.
Find below some pictures gotten from military weddings
in Nigeria
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by ireneony(f): 7:32pm On May 04, 2016
hmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by homicsblinks: 7:33pm On May 04, 2016
1 Marrying an officer means you will be protected

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by homicsblinks: 7:34pm On May 04, 2016
2. They are perfect gentlemen

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by Ebubeslym(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2016
Following
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by homicsblinks: 7:35pm On May 04, 2016
3. They exude confidence

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by homicsblinks: 7:36pm On May 04, 2016
4. They could be romantic and charming

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by homicsblinks: 7:36pm On May 04, 2016
5. They have an aura of authority

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by homicsblinks: 7:38pm On May 04, 2016
6. They are passionate men too

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by homicsblinks: 7:40pm On May 04, 2016
7. They are usually well composed and
calculated[/color]

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 04, 2016
Waooooo...... wink wink.....

*Sips Zobogringrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by marsoden: 7:42pm On May 04, 2016
They could beat the hell out of you when you least expected. wink wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by homicsblinks: 7:42pm On May 04, 2016
8. An aspect of their training is to protect you

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by homicsblinks: 7:49pm On May 04, 2016
9. You would also share part of the respect they are given

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by homicsblinks: 7:50pm On May 04, 2016
9. You would also share part of the respect they are given
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by homicsblinks: 7:54pm On May 04, 2016
10. They are honorable men

3 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by iceberylin(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2016
Your honeymoon will be Great grin
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by CaroLyner(f): 7:57pm On May 04, 2016
The allure that comes with walking down the aisle with a man dressed in military regalia is simply unimaginable. It is quite impossible for one to attend a military wedding and not have your heart swell with pride when you see the couple emerge. coolcool
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by Michellla(f): 8:02pm On May 04, 2016
even their wedding commands respect cheesy
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by Vivipop(f): 8:02pm On May 04, 2016
Where can i get me a military man?
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by MasterBaiter: 8:06pm On May 04, 2016
and when time comes to panel beat ur face.....mu can be sure he'll do it with every ounce of his being.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by Mcowubaba: 8:07pm On May 04, 2016
Vivipop:
Sambisa.............or barracks
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by ObiOkpor(m): 8:08pm On May 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*Sips Zobogringrin

I love this picture. I swear it.
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by ObiOkpor(m): 8:08pm On May 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*Sips Zobogringrin

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 04, 2016
ObiOkpor:

Lol......gringrin

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by Akposkool(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2016
marsoden:
They could beat the hell out of you when you least expected. wink wink
that's not true
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by Vivipop(f): 8:13pm On May 04, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Sambisa.............or barracks
Thanks for the information, on my way.
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 04, 2016
Vivipop:

Lets go to Maiduguri (Sambisa) we will find one.....

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by Mcowubaba: 8:18pm On May 04, 2016
Vivipop:
Thanks for the information, on my way.
no wear that cloth for ur DP go barracks or sambisa oooo..............
U fit get belle without Contact shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 04, 2016
Most of dem like women joor
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by Vivipop(f): 8:25pm On May 04, 2016
Mcowubaba:

no wear that cloth for ur DP go barracks or sambisa oooo..............
U fit get belle without Contact shocked shocked shocked
Aren't you kind, thanks for the heads up.
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding by Vivipop(f): 8:29pm On May 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lets go to Maiduguri (Sambisa) we will find one.....
I'm on my way o, i'll meet you there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me / 5 Tips On How To get A Girl. / Opinion: Why Women Should Stop Living With Men Who's Yet To Pay Their Dowry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.